Role-Playing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers

"Pumpkin, you have a wonderful body." Chuck says reassuringly. "You don't need any enhancements."

"I just feel so... um... underdeveloped compared to the college girls we saw today." She says. "Especially that redhead who gave us the tour of the library. I saw you looking at her."

"Ellie, you look a hundred times better than she does." Chuck says. "Besides, haven't you heard that more than a handful is a waste?" He laughs, trying to lighten the mood as he consoles his teenage daughter. Listening to the shower running, Ellie knows she doesn't have much time.

"But seriously daddy, don't these look kind of small to you?" Without warning, Ellie pulls her nightshirt up and displays her firm young tits for her father's appraisal. "I mean, they're not even a handful." Before Chuck can answer, Ellie grabs his hand and pulls it to her left breast. Pushing his palm against her nipple she squeezes his fingers around her breast and holds it there with her hand. "Your hand barely covers my breast, daddy." Chuck's face turns bright read as his hand is pushed against her breast.

The heat from her bare flesh sends an electric surge down Chuck's arm, through his body and directly to his cock. Her nipple is burning a hole in his palm and he wonders why there isn't smoke sizzling from between his fingers. With his hand wrapped around the warm flesh of his daughter's breast, Chuck feasts his eyes on the other one, staring at her taut nipple which seems to be looking back at him from the center of her rose-colored areola. Ellie notices with satisfaction the tent his cock is making in the sheet.

"Ellie," Chuck says, clearing his throat, "you don't need anything. Your body is perfect, Pumpkin." Chuck pulls his hand away but continues to stare at her creamy white mounds. Letting his eyes travel the length of his daughter's body, he's focusing on her white nylon panties when he hears the shower stop. Ellie pulls her nightshirt back down and leans towards him.

"Thank you, Daddy." Ellie bends down and kisses his lips, lingering just bit longer than her normal peck. "Please don't tell mom, okay?" She whispers, her warm lips inches from his and he's not sure if she means about the implants, touching her breast or the kiss. He has no intention of telling Jennifer.

"Our little secret," Chuck smiles as his heart thumps in his chest.

His cock is still rock solid when Jennifer climbs into bed next to him wearing a nightshirt and panties similar to his daughter's. Looking over at the other bed, Jennifer sees Ellie curled up and facing away from them.

"I saw you staring at her ass while she was brushing her hair," Jennifer whispers when her hand finds his stiff cock. "Kind of exciting having her right there in the next bed, isn't it?" She asks, reaching down and pulling his boxers off.

Chuck just nods as Jennifer removes her panties and slides her leg over him. Leaving her nightshirt on, Jennifer lies on top of Chuck and guides his cock into her hot pussy. Chuck looks over at his sleeping daughter recalling the heat of her flesh and the tautness of her nipples, as his wife starts a slow sensuous movement on his throbbing cock.

As he takes a deep breath, Chuck realizes his wife is wearing his daughter's perfume again. He closes his eyes and replays their brief interaction but this time instead of just pulling her nightshirt up, Ellie removes it along with her panties.

Ellie hears her parents' bed moving and smiles to herself. She loved the feeling of her daddy's hand around her breast and her pussy was oozing juice by the time she got into bed. Reaching under her nightshirt she squeezes her breast, imagining his hand is still on it. Sliding her other hand inside her panties, she strokes her aroused pussy without moving her body.

She wants to watch them but is afraid they'll stop if she turns over. Waiting until the muffled sounds reach a feverish intensity, she slowly rolls her body over while keeping two fingers working on her horny pussy. With her eyes nearly closed, she looks through the slits and sees her mom ardently rocking on her daddy's cock. The sheet is bunched up around her ass and their lips are locked together as they shake the bed with their undulating passion.

Opening her eyes for a better view, Ellie vigorously pumps her pussy with her fingers, matching her parent's urgent rhythm. Squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple, she tries to imagine her pussy filled with her daddy's thick cock. She stifles a moan and squeezes her legs together as her orgasm hits. She's about to turn back over when her mother sits up and starts desperately slamming her pussy down around her daddy's cock. She snaps her eyes closed when her daddy turn his face towards her.

Fuck! Chuck has been lost in his fantasy of Ellie riding his cock and is just about to cum when he looks over and sees her watching him. Did she just close her eyes when she saw him or is it REM from dreaming? Chuck stares at his daughter's face as his wife slams her pussy down one final time and his cock explodes deep inside of her. Jennifer slumps against his chest trying to catch her breath.

"We didn't wake her did we?" Jennifer pants in Chuck's ear.

"No," Chuck answers, still staring at Ellie and wondering if it's true. It was an unexpected thrill to look at his daughter's face when he came and he is surprisingly aroused by the prospect that she might have been watching them fuck. I'm one sick bastard, he thinks as he closes his eyes and wraps his arms around his wife's back.

In the morning, Chuck wakes up early and goes downstairs to get coffee, leaving the room to the girls so they can get dressed. During the college tour, he consciously compares his daughter's firm young body to all the other co-eds and decides he didn't lie to her the night before. She definitely stacks up well, he thinks and laughs at the double entendre.

When they get home, Ellie continues to display as much of her body as she can innocently get away with, trying to keep her daddy's interest high. She really wants him to see her pussy but resists all the obvious temptations like leaving the bathroom door open when she showers. The idea finally comes to her while she's playing a video game on her Wii.

A few nights later, after changing into her nightshirt and panties, Ellie convinces her daddy to join her in the basement game room. Since the incident during their college tours, it doesn't take much convincing for her dad to spend time with her. Jennifer stays upstairs watching TV. Feeling adventurous, Ellie sheds her panties and tweaks her nipples before her daddy gets downstairs.

"I'll just watch you, Pumpkin," Chuck says, getting comfortable on the couch as his daughter straps the game controller to her wrist.

"Are you sure you don't want to play with me?" Ellie asks innocently, her hard nipples on display through the thin cotton nightshirt.

"Um... no, that's okay," Chuck stutters, wondering if the offer is as innocent as it sounds.

"I'm going to play tennis," she informs him, connecting the tennis racket accessory to the Wii controller. Ellie picked tennis because it allows her to bend and stretch in a seemingly harmless manner while putting on an erotic show for her unsuspecting daddy.

Chuck watches his daughter stretch her arm up to serve, raising the bottom of her nightshirt dangerously close to exposing her ass. When she swings the controller, like a tennis racket, the back of the nightshirt pulls up enough for him to see the bottom curve of her bare cheeks. Her panties must have ridden up, he thinks, until she stretches to return a volley and half of her left ass cheek is on display. A thong! She's wearing a fucking thong. His cock responds to the visual stimulation and Chuck slouches down and tilts his head slightly to get a better view.

Ellie watches her daddy's reaction in the reflection of the TV screen and starts stretching farther for each volley. She doesn't worry where the virtual tennis ball is really going because her daddy's not paying attention to the game anyway. After several flashes of bare ass cheek, Ellie ops for full exposure, reaching her right arm out as far as she can and raising her left leg, like she's stretching for a volley on the far side of the court.

Chuck's eyes are riveted on Ellie's ass and it's almost like her movements are in slow motion. Her left foot lifts off the floor and her nightshirt slides up. Her firm, round, ass cheeks are on full display and Chuck is shocked to finally realize that she's not wearing any underwear. Her leg keeps rising until it is almost parallel with the ground, exposing her hairless pussy to her father's unblinking gaze. It would all be over in the blink of an eye except that Ellie loses her balance and tumbles onto the floor ending up on all fours with her nightshirt bunched up around her waist.

Ellie bows her head to the floor laughing, but Chuck can't speak. Like his most erotic fantasy coming true, his daughter's hot young ass is in full view and he can see her puffy pussy lips glistening with moisture. Chuck would like nothing better than to fall on his knees behind her and make her scream with delight as he licks her juicy cunt. His cock is on fire and his brain is on overload, storing images for future fantasy role-plays. God, he thought her tits were amazing but her ass is absolutely beyond description.

Ellie looks back over her shoulder, and notes exactly the reaction she hoped for when she planned this. Her dad's mouth is hanging open and he's staring directly at her pussy.

"Oops," she says innocently, pulling her nightshirt down as she stands up. "Sorry, daddy, I just fell." She walks over and plops down next to him on the couch.

"Are you sure you just want to watch?" She asks, noticing the beads of sweat on his forehead. "Wouldn't you rather play with me?" Chuck looks at his daughter, unable to decide if she's doing this intentionally.

"I'm glad you didn't get hurt," he stammers, "but why aren't you wearing any panties?" Chuck blurts out.

"Oh, I don't want to do laundry until Monday, so I'm conserving by not wearing any to bed." She says, prepared with her cover story. "I guess I sort of put on a show just then." She adds sheepishly.

"It's okay, Sweetheart," Chuck stammers as Ellie checks out his very obvious hard-on. Ellie is still trying to decide how far to push this when her mom comes down the stair, interrupting her plans.

"How's the game going?" She asks. If she's aware of the sexual tension in the room, she doesn't show it.

"Fine!" They answer in unison, silently agreeing not to disclose what happened. Jennifer joins Chuck on the couch and Ellie moves over to the loveseat to play a car racing game that doesn't require much moving around. Jennifer takes note of Chuck's erection and chalks it ups to his overactive imagination and assumes he's been fantasizing about his daughter. Looks like it's going to be another hot night for us tonight, she smiles to herself.

Over the next week, Chuck can't get the image of his daughter's pussy out of his mind. Even when he's eating Melanie at their favorite hotel after work, he's imagining what his daughter's pussy would taste like. Every time he fucks Jennifer in the ass, he's visualizing his cock between Ellie's tender, young cheeks. He watches her move around the house, recalling how sexy she looked on the basement floor.

Ellie excitedly catches her daddy looking at her when he thinks she's not paying attention. If someone can literally undress you with his eyes, that's what her daddy's been doing. She can't wait to take this to the next level when her mom goes on her retreat this weekend. Her mom leaves Friday morning and Ellie has big plans for Friday night.

Friday afternoon Ellie races home from school to shower and shave her legs before her daddy gets home. Tonight is the culmination of all of her plans. She hums as she rubs body lotions into her skin and sprays perfume between her breasts, behind her ears and on her inner thighs. Standing naked in front of her bedroom mirror, she peeks over at the clock on her nightstand. He'll be home in about thirty minutes. She takes a deep breath and tries to control her excitement.

Using the curling iron, she creates loose blonde ringlets that perfectly frame her face and cascade down across her shoulders. She doesn't usually spend this much time standing naked in front of the mirror and she keeps glancing at her tits as she applies her mascara. She can't wait to feel her daddy's mouth sucking on her nipples, teasing them until they are rock hard. She finishes one eye and lightly tweaks her nipples before doing the other eye. Oh daddy, are you in for a surprise tonight!

Her heart is pounding in her chest as she slips into her red party dress. When she wore this dress to the senior dance a couple of months ago she had a bra and panties under it. Tonight it's just her and the dress. Pulling the center knotted bodice up around her naked breasts, she positions the straps in the middle of her shoulders and reaches behind her to zip it up.

"Wow! This dress would give anyone cleavage," she says out loud as she stares at the pleated material stretched across her firm breasts. She smiles as she twirls in front of the mirror. "Oops, better not twirl too fast." The jersey knit dress clings to her waist and hips then flares out stopping at mid-thigh length. As she comes back around to the mirror, the dress lifts enough to show her panties, if she'd been wearing any.

Her timing is perfect and she walks into the living room just as her dad opens the front door.

"Hi daddy," Ellie says, leaning one hand against the back of the couch. "Guess what I made for dinner." She smiles.

"Ellie... you look..." Chuck drops his briefcase and stares at his daughter. He's seen her body in bits and pieces, her tits, her ass, even her pussy, but he's never seen her like this. The entire package; her hair, her make-up, the dress they're all so breathtakingly... there's only one word for it... sexy.

"I look what, daddy?" Ellie says walking over to give him a hug.

"Beautiful, pumpkin," Chuck says, his cock responding as he returns the hug, breathing in her delicious scent.

"Yeah, this dress even makes my boobs look good." She smiles. Predictably, her dad looks right at her chest, which is why she made the comment. She wants him remembering how it felt when he touched her.

"I told you, you don't need any help in that area." Her dad reassures her, his eyes never leaving her cleavage.

"Guess what I made for dinner, daddy," Ellie says again.

"What sweetheart?" He says, looking up at her face.

"Reservations!" Ellie laughs. "Tonight you're taking your little girl out for dinner and some dancing. Are you up for it, old man?" She asks with a giggle.

"I'll try to keep up," Chuck says, stepping back to take another look at his teenage daughter. Mid-twenties, he thinks. Anyone would think she's at least in her mid-twenties. Her hair, her make up, it all makes her look... so... womanly. Where's my little baby girl? She was just here a few years ago. Damn!

They talk casually through dinner; Ellie picking at a salad while her dad devours a steak. He has a couple of glasses of wine and she sips at a diet coke. He asks about school and boyfriends while she asks him about work. Ellie is elated with how much it feels like a real date.

"Lets go downstairs to the club," Ellie says after Chuck settles the dinner tab. "I want to dance with my handsome daddy."

"Lead the way," Chuck half bows as he gestures towards the door. Ellie walks towards the staircase, her flared dress swishing seductively with each step. Chuck notices the eyes of several male patrons following her walk across the restaurant and he steps up to take her arm just before they descend the stairs.

"Let's dance." Ellie says once they've found a table and ordered drinks. Ellie had led him to a table in the back, away from the DJ where it wouldn't be too loud. Chuck takes a drink of his wine and stands up reaching his hand out to his daughter.

Chuck watches excitedly as Ellie shakes and shimmies on the dance floor; her tits bouncing wildly and her shapely thighs exposed when she spins around. What amazing images these will be the next time he and Jenn role-play.

The few times he manages to take his eyes off of his daughter, he notices he's not the only one watching her sensuous movements. She seems to be the hit of the dance floor. When she moves in close and rests her hands on his shoulders, he puts his on her hips, feeling the rhythmic movement as they swivel back and forth. Between dances he drinks more wine and begins acting more and more like a dance partner less and less like a dad.

The music stops again and they walk back to the table with his arm around her waist. Their chairs are close together so they can talk over the music. When he looks at her, all he can see is the top of her tits, reminding him of how they looked and felt that day in the hotel. His cock is at full arousal and he's having trouble paying attention to the conversation. Chuck glances around the club to see if the other customers are still paying attention to his date... er... his daughter.

"That does it," Ellie says, crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm definitely getting my boobs done."

"What?" Chuck's eyes instantly jump back to the tops of her breasts, visible over her folded arms.

"You've been looking at every woman in this place, comparing their boobs to mine all night." She says, leaning forward so he's the only one who can hear her.

"That's not true," Chuck declares. "I've been watching the other guys check out your body. You have the most amazing body in the room!"

"Okay, if that's true... and if you weren't my dad," Ellie leans even closer, exposing more of her compressed cleavage, "would you choose my boobs over anyone else's in the room?"

"Absolutely!" Chuck's eyes are locked on the swell of his daughter's tits as she breathes. Ellie is watching a couple who have been dancing in a dimly lit corner of the club, obviously engaging in more than dancing, out of view of the rest of the customers.

"Convince me, while we dance," she says, standing up and taking his hand. A slow power ballad from the eighties is blasting from the speakers and Ellie leads her daddy to the same corner of the dance floor that the other couple just vacated. Wrapping her arms around his neck she fits her body against his and starts swaying with the music. Chuck pulls his daughter close, breathes in her perfume and closes his eyes.

"As a date... not as my dad... would you really choose my breasts?" She whispers, accenting her words by pushing them firmly into his chest.

"Yes." He breathes.

"Would you be gentle with them?" She asks, rhythmically rubbing her body up and down against his.

"Very gentle," Chuck says, imagining the feel of his daughter's tits nestled in his hands. His hard cock is compressed between their bodies and he wonders if Ellie can feel it. Somewhere in his mind he knows this is wrong, but he pulls her more tightly to him, putting more pressure on his throbbing cock.

"Would you suck my nipples and make them hard?" Her mouth is right next to his ear and she's practically climbing up his body, grinding her pussy mound against his stiff cock.

"I would suck and nibble and tease your nipples until you begged me to stop." Chuck says, momentarily forgetting where they are and that she's his daughter.

"Would you rip my dress open to get at them?" Ellie almost purrs into his ear.

"Hell, yes!" His hands have slipped to her ass and he's squeezing her cheeks through her dress.

"Oh God! I'm getting wet just thinking about it," Ellie says, nibbling on her daddy's ear. "Feel how wet I am, daddy." She pleads, grinding harder against his cock.

samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers