Role-Playing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers

"Ellie," Chuck says, his brain trying to break through the alcohol and the erotic haze.

"Please daddy, just pull my dress up a little and feel how wet I am." Chuck can't help himself; the invitation is just too enticing. He gently tugs at the stretchy material, raising the back of her dress until his fingers graze the warm flesh of her ass cheeks. Fuck! No panties! His hands continue downward cupping her firm round cheeks as his cock throbs mercilessly. Ellie spreads her legs slightly and Chuck pushes his middle finger between her thighs.

"I'm wet aren't I?" Ellie whispers, clenching her arms tightly around his neck as she feels his finger make contact with her pussy lips.

"Soaked," Chuck barely manages to talk. His finger glides across her hot, slippery outer lips and he feels her shiver in his arms.

"Put it in me," She whispers, raising one leg up to give him access. "Please put your finger in me daddy." Ellie is dry humping her pussy against his hard cock, almost fucking him on the dance floor.

"Ellie," Chuck says again, opening his eyes and looking around. They are in a dark corner with nothing but walls facing her back. No one is paying any attention to them.

"Please, daddy," Ellie pleads. "Just for a minute. I just need it for a minute." Chuck sighs, knowing he's already crossed the line. He glides his finger across her slick pussy lips and pushes it up inside of her.

"Oh, Daddy!" Ellie bites his earlobe as she rocks harder against his cock. Chuck instinctively starts pumping in and out of her soggy pussy, finger fucking her and practically holding her up.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Ellie moans into her daddy's ear. Lowering her foot to the dance floor, she squeezes her thighs together trapping his finger inside her spasming pussy. Chuck feels her hot pussy pulsating around his finger but is shocked when she lifts her head and presses her mouth to his, parting his lips with her tongue.

This isn't happening, Chuck thinks, even as he responds to his daughter's kiss. I'm not standing on a dance floor French-kissing my teenage daughter with my finger in her pussy. Ellie breaks the kiss and relaxes her legs just in time to keep her dad from cumming in his trousers.

"Let's go home," she says, smoothing her dress down and turning towards their table. As Chuck follows the hypnotic sway of her ass cheeks, he lifts his finger to his nose and breathes in her sexual aroma. Fuck! So delicate... so sweet, nothing heavy or musky... not at all like her mother. He's about to lick his finger when Ellie turns to him and smiles. He drops his hand to his side and smiles back. What have I done?

Ellie feels like she's floating across the dance floor. Damn! If his finger did that... what will his tongue do? Or his dick? She shivers expectantly, her pussy anxious to find out. She turns to look at him and sees his finger near his mouth. He wants to taste me. She smiles when he abruptly jerks his hand to his side.

In the car, Ellie leans her head on her dad's shoulder and tries to get comfortable with her side pressed against the low console separating their seats. Reaching over she takes her daddy's hand in hers. This is the finger he put inside of me, she thinks, bending down the other fingers around it.

"Ellie, what happened in there..." Chuck tries to diffuse the situation as he pulls out of the parking lot towards home, but Ellie doesn't give him a chance. She worries that he's having second thoughts and knows she can't give him time to think about what they're about to do.

"Was wonderful, daddy," Ellie finishes his sentence, as she moves his hand to her mouth. Sniffing his middle finger to verify that it was the one in her pussy, she starts licking up and down the length of it. She's no stranger to the taste of her own juice.

Chuck can't talk. His daughter is licking his finger, the same one he just had inside her juicy pussy. His cock is rock solid, probably leaking precum into his boxers, as Ellie sucks the end of his finger into her warm mouth and swirls her tongue around it. Fuck! He can imagine his cock in place of his finger and he tries hard to concentrate on the road. Ellie starts sliding his finger in and out between her moist lips while flicking her tongue along the length of it, intentionally simulating a blowjob.

"You were going to taste me off of your finger weren't you, daddy?" Ellie asks, pulling his hand away from her mouth.

"Ellie I...." Chuck's voice is raspy and his throat dry. He shifts in his seat and glances her way as she pulls her feet up onto the seat and spreads her knees apart. Her skirt barely hiding her naked pussy, she reaches one hand between her legs and inserts two fingers into her juicy hole.

"Have a taste." She says, bringing her hand up to his mouth and pushing one finger between his lips and waving the other one under his nose. His daughter's pussy juice implodes against his taste buds and his cock strains the confines of his pants as he struggles to maintain control of the vehicle.

Fuck! She tastes as light and delicate as she smells. Chuck hungrily sucks on her finger, while breathing in her arousing scent. Nothing has prepared him for this, a father isn't supposed to feel this way about his daughter. His cock is about to explode. Ellie pulls her fingers away, juices them up again in her steadily creaming pussy and inserts them both into her daddy's mouth. He greedily sucks her fingers, pushing his tongue between them, completely oblivious to the loud slurping noises he's making as he tries to get every last drop.

As he pulls into his driveway, the only thing on Chuck's mind is getting his tongue directly into the flavor source. His overwhelming desire to eat his daughter's pussy clouds any other thoughts in his brain. Ellie is equally anxious to have her pussy devoured and they are both out of the car as soon as it stops.

The cool air has an abruptly sobering effect on Chuck, unclogging his brain and kicking his conscience into high gear. What the fuck am I doing? The erotic vision of his daughter spread-eagle on his bed while he sucks the juices from her teenage pussy suddenly has a red circle with a line through it. Fuck! What did I almost do? This is so fucking wrong!

Inside the front door, Ellie turns and wraps her arms around his neck. Tilting her head and moving her lips to his she moans as she grinds against his erection.

"Ellie," Chuck says, grabbing her shoulders and holding her away from him. "We can't do this," he says firmly.

"Yes we can, daddy," Ellie retorts, her bottom lip pushed out in a pronounced pout. "I know you want me," she says, stepping back. Oh god! He can't back out now, leaving me like every other date! She plays her final card. "I know what you and mom have been doing."

"Ellie." Chuck gasps.

"I've seen how you make her feel when she's pretending to be me. I need you to make me feel like that." A heavy sigh escapes her lips. "I'm not a virgin daddy. I've been with a couple of boys, but they've never gotten me to the pleasure dome." She waits a beat to let this sink in. "Mom may have borrowed my perfume and waxed herself like me, but I'm the real thing, daddy. This may be our one chance for me to know how that feels. Please, it's just one night."

As persuasive as her argument sounds, that's not what makes Chuck abandon his restraint. While she was talking, Ellie unzipped her dress, slid the straps off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Staring at his daughter's naked flesh easily pushes Chuck over the top.

"Oh Ellie," Chuck sighs, his eyes devouring her firm young body. Standing with her hip pushed to one side and her legs slightly apart, Ellie shows him everything he's been dreaming about. Her taut nipples, sprouting from puffy, rose-colored areolas, jut out at him from her firm white mounds. Reaching her left hand across her body Ellie cups her right breast, squeezing it for him.

"Please, Daddy," she says, not realizing that she's already killed his resolve. His eyes travel down her body taking in her flat stomach and her neatly trimmed blonde triangle before focusing on her exposed pussy lips, glistening with her arousal.

"One night," Chuck manages to choke out, his eyes never leaving her pussy.

"Oh thank you, Daddy! I love you, Daddy!" Ellie says, throwing herself into his arms and planting hot kisses all over his face. Chuck tentatively places his hands in the middle of her back as she pushes her tongue into his mouth and grinds against him. The unexpected kiss catches him off guard as his cock reacts to her naked body and he moves his hands down to her bare ass cheeks. Ellie shivers with excitement when her daddy squeezes her firm checks and his tongue responds to her open mouthed kiss.

His conscience shut down for the night, Chuck marvels at the warmth of his daughter's smooth skin. His hands roam over her round cheeks, up her back and across her shoulders as his tongue explores her mouth. Her body is hungry and wanton, grinding against him with an urgency born of teen innocence. He turns his body slightly to the side, pressing his hip against her bare pussy to temporarily relieve the pressure on his throbbing cock.

He will take her to the pleasure dome, he decides, let her know what it feels like and give her an expectation for future lovers. It's what a loving father should do. Breaking the kiss and disengaging himself from her embrace, he takes her hand and leads her down the hallway to his bedroom. Neither one speaks as he directs her towards the bed and gently guides her onto it. Lying on her back she feels the heat of his eyes caressing her naked flesh as she watches him undress.

She's seen him bare chested on many occasions but is still thrilled at the sight of his naked flesh as he tosses his shirt aside. She doesn't even realize she's holding her breath when he pulls his trousers and his boxers down together freeing his hard throbbing erection. Sucking in a big gulp of air, she gazes longingly at the long, thick shaft. As anxious as she is for him to eat her pussy, she wants to do him first. Rolling to the side of the bed she reaches out and touches the head with her fingers just as he finishes disrobing.

Stepping closer to the edge of the bed, Chuck emits a low moan when his daughter smears the precum around on his cockhead like she's petting a small animal.

"I won't last long if you keep that up," Chuck says, "you've gotten me pretty worked up already, Pumpkin."

"I know Daddy," she says, lifting her head and feeding his hard cock into her warm mouth. Swirling her tongue around his cockhead, she wraps her hand around the base while trying to remember all the blowjob techniques she practiced on Steve. She needn't worry about technique. Chuck is so close to blowing his load that just the thought of his daughter sucking his cock could trigger his release. When she starts pumping him with one hand and fondling his balls with the other, it's all over.

"Ohhh! Sweetheart! I'm going to cum already!" Chuck warns her and Ellie pulls her mouth back, wrapping her lips tightly around his cockhead while continuing to drag her fingertips across his balls.

"Ohhhhhhh! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahh!" Chuck moans, his hips jerking forward as he explodes into his daughter's warm mouth. Determined to swallow it all, Ellie is surprised by the force and the abundance of cum dispatched from her daddy's thick cock. She sucks and swallows, trying to breathe through her nose, spilling his cum down her chin as she tries to get additional air around the sides of his cock. Her pussy is on fire and she drinks his last few spurts, never realizing there could be so much cum.

When he's fully drained, Chuck pulls his spent cock from her mouth and pushes her onto her back. Crawling up between her legs he feasts his eyes on his daughter's tender young pussy.

Ellie is as nervous as she is anxious and can barely control herself knowing her daddy is finally going eat her pussy. She's already creaming with arousal when he gently pushes her legs up and lowers his head between her widespread thighs. Ohmygod! This is no fantasy; my daddy's tongue is licking all around my pussy!

Chuck has never seen anything so delectable. Her hairless pussy is coated with a thin sheen of clear liquid and he breathes in her erotic scent before he starts licking along the crevice at the top of her thigh. Determined to give his daughter a once-in-a-lifetime, explosive experience, he builds her arousal by initially keeping his tongue away from her pussy lips. Alternating from one side of her pussy to the other, he gradually moves his tongue inward towards her pink folds, barely flicking the edges of her outer labia. Moving down to the small patch of skin between her pussy and her asshole, he laps up the juices oozing down from her lips.

Ellie is squirming around trying to get her daddy's tongue to make direct contact with her enflamed pussy. She's in such a state of arousal that the slightest contact with her pussy lips sends electrical charges through her body.

Giving in to her unspoken demands, Chuck flattens his tongue to its full width and slowly licks one long stroke from his daughter's ass all the way to her clit. Pressing his tongue gently into the top of her slit, he lightly flicks it across her clit before dragging his tongue down to the bottom to do it again.

"Oh god, Daddy!" Ellie moans, shivers of heretofore-unknown pleasure surging through her as Chuck continues to lick the length of her slit, gradually spreading her pussy lips wide open. Pushing his tongue between her steamy wet lips he laps up her succulent juices.

"Ohmyyyygod!" Ellie pushes her ass off the bed and spreads her legs wider, trying to suck her daddy's tongue deeper into her anxious pussy. Chuck responds by pushing his tongue all the way in, tongue fucking her as he continues to drink from her sweet flowing nectar.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ooooohhhhhhhhhh!" Ellie moans and her whole body shakes when her daddy slides his tongue up to her clit and gently flicks it several times before sucking it into his mouth. She's never felt anything like this. It's the most intensely pleasurable experience she's ever had and just when she's thinking it can't get any better, he slips a finger into her juice-filled hole, pumping it in and out while he continues to suck on her clit.

"Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! OhhhhhhhhHHHHH!" She screams as she bucks her ass off the bed, grinding her clit against his tongue and sucking his fingers deeper into her inexperienced pussy. So good... so good... so fucking good!

"Ohhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhh! Yeeessssssss!" She cries, clamping her legs around her daddy's head and jerking wildly as her shoulders come off the bed and her pussy gushes creamy hot juice. Her whole body shakes from the intensity of her orgasm and her pussy muscles spasm around his finger. She knew this was a good idea! She's never cum so hard in her life.

Chuck eases her legs apart and pulls his finger from her pulsating pussy, replacing it with his tongue as he hungrily laps up her tasty syrup. He continues to eat her frothy cream while watching her chest heave and her tits swell from her labored breathing. He's intoxicated by her taste and aroma.

Ellie is lost in a euphoric haze, her brain barely registering that her daddy is still licking her pussy. As her breathing returns to normal and she begins recovering from her post orgasmic bliss, she's surprised to find his face still buried in her pussy, but even more shocked to find that her arousal level is rising again. Unbelievably, her first thought is that Steve will never be this good at eating pussy.

Chuck definitely knows his way around a pussy and right now his tongue is playing in the folds between her inner and outer labia, consciously avoiding the sensitive area around her clit. When Ellie starts moaning and rocking against his mouth, he pushes two fingers into her soggy pussy and pumps them rhythmically in and out.

"Oh Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Ellie moans as once again Chuck sucks her clit into his mouth, flicking his tongue across it while continuing to finger fuck her soggy hole. Ellie can't believe how amazing this feels. No wonder her mother was writhing around on the bed.

"Oh God! Oh! Daddy! Daddy! Oh! Fuck!" Ellie reaches down and grabs his head, entwining her fingers in his hair while frantically humping her pussy against his face. Her orgasm is building to an unprecedented crescendo and she is completely out of control. She's almost yanking his hair out as she pulls his face tighter against her fiery pussy and bucks her ass in rhythm to his pistoning fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!" Ellie screams, expelling a blast of hot lava as her orgasm rips through her body and she convulsively jerks against her daddy's face. Her whole body shakes and shivers through several aftershocks while Chuck does his best to devour every drop of fresh juice. It's a losing battle, the more he laps up her syrupy cream; the more her pussy seems to produce.

Ellie collapses back on the bed, releasing her grip on her daddy's hair. In her trance-like state of ecstasy, she can barely feel her body. It's like she's melting away into the mattress. Somewhere in the foggy recesses of her brain, she realizes her daddy is moving over her, kissing her stomach and nibbling on her breasts.

"Have you had enough foreplay, Pumpkin? Are you ready for the main event?" Chuck whispers into his daughter's ear. Fuck! There's more? Ellie can't conceive of more pleasure than what she's experiencing right now. She looks up at him with her eyes barely open.

Chuck nestles his cock against her splayed open pussy lips and raises himself up on his elbows. Looking directly into her eyes, he gently pushes himself into her. As his cockhead absorbs the heat of her drenched pussy, light seems to explode behind his eyes and he blinks rapidly, wondering what the fuck he's doing. He's been fighting his conscious all evening, gradually compartmentalizing all his doubts somewhere in the back of his mind and keeping them locked away while he explored his teenage daughter's mouthwatering body.

Now, as he stares into his little girl's eyes his conscious springs open like a cranked up jack-in-the-box exploding all of his doubts into the front of his brain. Fuck! What am I doing? She's my baby, my little girl and I'm getting ready to fuck her brains out. This is wrong, all wrong! He lets out a long breath and starts easing his cock back out.

Ellie sees the change in her daddy's face and feels him start to pull out of her pussy. Nooooo! She's brought him this far; he can't stop now! Quickly reaching down, she grabs his ass cheeks and stops his movement. Starring into his eyes, she arches her back and digs her nails into his flesh as she fights to pull him into her.

"Oh Daddy!" she cries. With the plethora of natural lubricant, she easily pulls him into her tight teenage pussy. Ellie keeps her fingers dug into his ass and tries to breathe as his girth stretches her wide open. Chuck's final resistance stops when his cock is fully embedded in her hot pussy. Ellie removes her hands from his ass and locks her legs around him. With one hand behind his neck, she pulls his face to hers and shoves her tongue into his mouth. Come on, Daddy. You know you want this, stop fighting it. She's determined not to give him time to think. She pushes her heels hard against his ass and starts grinding her pussy around his cock.

Powerless to resist, Chuck responds to his daughter's hunger, sucking on her tongue while his cock throbs inside her fiery pussy. She is so blazingly hot that her juices could boil his cock. His incestuous cravings once again overpower his momentary doubts and he pushes himself back up on his elbows to gaze lustfully at her teenage body. He watches her firm, young tits swelling with every breath she takes and then slowly lowers his body until he feels the tips of her erect nipples graze his flesh. Parting her lips with his tongue, he explores her mouth as he gently rocks back and forth, teasing her taut nipples against his chest, as his hard cock glides in and out of her hot buttery pussy.

samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers