Role-Playing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers

His hands are still soapy and he lathers Ellie's back and shoulders, pulling her more tightly against him. Her slippery tits are crushed against his chest and his cock is sliding all over her smooth pussy mound, as they grind their soapy bodies together. His hands descend to her ass checks, squeezing and massaging as their bodies rub against each other.

Breaking the kiss, Chuck pushes her arms against her sides and turns her around, sliding his soapy hands up over her tits. He pulls her back against him, pinching and squeezing her nipples, while he slides his cock up and down between her slick, soapy ass cheeks. His fantasy of fucking her doggy style is about to come true.

"Mmmmm," she moans, leaning forward and pushing her ass harder against his cock. Chuck pushes gently on her back, bending her at the waist and she puts her hands against the tile wall. His hands are moving down her body, across her stomach and sliding around to her hips. She moves forward a little and his cockhead slips down between her ass cheeks, until it's almost touching her pussy lips.

"Oh, Daddy," Ellie says, looking back over her shoulder at him, "you're going to fuck me again, aren't you?" Her voice is almost trembling with excitement as she spreads her legs apart.

Chuck again doesn't respond, but pushes his cock down until just the head slips between her moist lips. Before he can savor the feeling, Ellie pushes against the wall and thrusts her ass back against him, impaling herself completely on his rigid cock. He's buried into her up to his balls and he can feel her round ass cheeks rubbing against him as he begins pumping in and out.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Oh Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy!" She cries, rocking back and forth against his rigid cock. Holding her hips with both hands he starts slamming his cock into her slippery, wet pussy like a battering ram. She braces herself against the wall, drenched with pleasure, as he keeps pounding and pounding his hard, thick cock deep into her tight, teen pussy. This is his fantasy come true. He's fucking his daughter from behind, slamming against the sexy curves of her ass.

"Ohhhh... God... Ohhh... Daddy... Ohhhhhh... Daddy," Ellie shouts each word on every forward thrust of his cock. Her voice is shaky and she's panting, as he relentlessly hammers into her. Slipping one hand between her legs, Ellie starts frantically rubbing her clit while her daddy pumps his hard cock into her enflamed pussy.

Chuck can feel his climax building and he's trying to hold back as long as he can, hoping Ellie is getting close. He keeps up the furious pace; driving his cock into her sopping, wet pussy. Finally, he can't hold it. He slams into her as hard as he can, pulling her hips against him and shooting his load deep into her snug little love canal. Ellie grinds her ass against him and is thrusting her horny pussy against her hand.

"Ohhh, Daddy! I'm cumming, too!" She pushes her ass back harder against him and he feels her pussy quivering around his cock. Chuck holds her against him as she rides out wave after wave of pulsating pleasure. When she stops moving, her knees almost buckle and she starts to fall. Easing his cock out of her, Chuck lowers her down into the tub, sliding down next to her, while the shower spray washes over them.

"Wow!" She whispers, leaning her head on her daddy's shoulder. "I can't wait to learn more. You will teach me, won't you, Daddy."

"I will, Pumpkin, I absolutely will." Chuck wraps his arm around her and pulls her wet, naked body against him as he lets his imagination run wild.

samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers