Role-Playing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers

Ohmygod! Ellie didn't think her arousal could increase any more, but this is just like one of those video games where you keep opening doors to higher and higher levels. Her whole body is on fire. The taste of her own juice on her daddy's tongue ratchets her up a notch, but when he picks up the pace, rhythmically pumping his hard cock into her stretched out pussy, the roof blows off her pleasure dome. She moans into her daddy's mouth as her juices continuously coat his pistoning rod.

Chuck is in a total dreamlike state as he sucks on Ellie's tongue. His doubts are once again exiled to a locked compartment inside his brain as he gives into his carnal desires and lives out his ultimate sexual fantasy. He's stupefied that this fantasy would come true. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he'd ever be thrusting his cock into his daughter's pussy!

"Oh Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me hard!" Ellie screams as increasingly powerful pleasure surges ripple through her body. She unwraps her legs and spreads her thighs, planting her feet firmly on the bed. Thrusting her hips, she matches him stroke for stroke while her arms tighten around his back. She can't get enough of him. It's like she's trying to devour his whole body with her drenched pussy.

Chuck complies, slamming his cock into her snug little hole until his balls are slapping against her ass on every downward plunge. Panting next to her ear, he keeps up the pounding rhythm of their lovemaking until he can't hold back any longer. Ellie has her face buried in his shoulder and her fingernails are clawing at his back.

Reaching his limit of restraint, Chuck intensifies the rhythmic jackhammering of his cock in and out of her demanding young snatch. Ellie arches her back and thrusts with all her strength while clamping her pussy around his pistoning cock. Chuck groans as she closes around him like a hot syrupy vice.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Daddy! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmyyyyygod! I'm cummmming!" That's all Chuck needs to hear and he slams into her clenched pussy, releasing his cum build up in several exhilarating spasmic bursts. Ellie bucks and shakes, wrapping her legs back around him to keep him inside of her as she rides out the incredible torrent of pleasure roaring through her body.

Chuck continues to thrust into her trembling pussy, filling her with load after load of his cum as she clings to his back. Like a spinning top that eventually wobbles and falls over, Chuck collapses on his daughter's sweat-soaked body, gasping for air.

Shivering and fully spent, Ellie finally relaxes her legs and catches her breath enough to initiate a passionate, tongue-filled kiss. Basking in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms, this kiss is less urgent than their previous one while managing to concede a silent acceptance of their incestuous coupling.

Chuck acknowledges his daughter's unspoken invitation, sucking on her tongue as her pussy pulsates around his softening cock. In their post-coital stupor, they've silently agreed there is no way this is going to be for just one night. The kiss continues while their heartbeats begin to slow and a satiated calm settles over them. Their mouths eventually part and they drift into sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

With sunlight streaming through the blinds, Chuck awakens to find himself snuggled against his daughter's warm back. His morning hard-on is cradled in her ass cheeks and his arm is draped just below her breasts. Being careful not to disturb her, he gently eases himself back and slips out of bed.

After pissing out what seems like a gallon of wine, he rubs cold water on his face and stares at himself in the mirror. What the fuck have I done? What kind of a monster am I?

He's just started brushing his teeth when the revelation hits him right between his eyes; this whole thing was very well orchestrated. His brain is filled with flashbacks from the past couple of weeks; touching her tit at the hotel, exposing her pussy in the basement and finally the dance last night. And something else, too... something she said. He splashes more water on his face and rubs his cool, wet hand around the back of his neck.

She knew what her mom and I were doing. Fuck! She must have heard or seen us during one of our role-plays and... what? She wanted to make the fantasy come true. He almost laughs at how easily she seduced him.

Opening the bathroom door, Chuck stares into the bedroom at his naked daughter lying in his bed. He's been fantasizing about her for weeks but he never even considered the possibility that the attraction was mutual. She's wanted me as badly as I've wanted her: he smiles. Something about that seems to makes everything all right. Somehow his brain can rationalize mutual desire. He didn't rape or coerce her... or even seduce her. It was the other way around. He's more confident and self-assured when walks back to the bed.

Ellie is still lying on her side with the sheet pulled up to her waist. Her arms are wrapped around her pillow and her bare tits seem to glow in sunlight. Recalling the heat of her steamy, tight pussy, his cock stiffens in anticipation. Lifting the sheet he slides in next to her and cuddles his cock against her round ass.

"Mmmm." Ellie scoots back against him and pulls his arm around her. "Is it morning?" She murmurs.

"Uh huh," Chuck answers as he slides his hand across her ribs and cups the bottom of her tit. His erect cock is pressing into her ass cheeks.

"Is that for me?" She asks, wiggling her butt against his hard shaft.

"If you want it," Chuck says moving his hand up to completely cover her tit and gently squeezing the warm flesh.

"Oh, Daddy! I want it so much!" Ellie turns over, facing him in a full frontal embrace. "What you did to me last night... was... it was... I don't know... a hundred times... maybe a thousand times more than I've ever experienced." She lightly kisses his lips before continuing. "I know I'm not as experienced as mommy, but I can learn. You can teach me, Daddy and I'll get better. I'll..." Chuck presses his lips hard against hers, cutting off her discourse.

"Ellie," he says, breaking the kiss and placing his hand on her cheek. "You will get more experience and become a more skillful lover, but last night could not have been better no matter how much experience you had. It was the most amazing experience of my life, Pumpkin." He kisses her again and this time their tongues entwine and their hands caress each other's bodies. Ellie slides her hand between them and wraps it around her daddy's cock. Chuck moans into her mouth.

"Can I try being on top?" She asks him, "I've never done it like that and it looks like fun." Without realizing it, she's admitted that she's seen her mom riding his cock. Chuck just nods and rolls onto his back, his hard cock waving like a flagpole. Ellie leans over and kisses the tip, swirling her tongue around it and sucking his cockhead into her mouth.

"Oh god, Ellie!" Chuck moans. There's still a faint hint of her pussy juice on his cock and she'd like to spend more time sucking him, but her pussy is on fire. Placing her knees on either side of his hips, she scoots forward and guides his thick tool into her dripping pussy.

Ohmygod! It feels so good to have him inside of her! Her tight pussy slowly glides down the length of his cock as it stretches her open and sends tingling pulses of pleasure throughout her body. Sitting up straight and seating herself on her daddy's hard cock, she's just about to start moving when the phone rings.

"That's probably your mom," Chuck says, opening his eyes and staring at his daughter's firm tits as she sits astride his cock. "Her timing really sucks." He says, trying to turn his body to reach the phone.

"I'll get it," Ellie says, leaning down and stretching her arm towards the nightstand. Her sensitive nipples are barely touching his chest, but it feels like sparks arcing from loosely connected jumper cables. Grabbing the phone, she sits back up before pressing the button.

"Hello," she says, slowly swiveling her hips to rock her pussy on her daddy's cock.

"Hi Ellie, it's mom." Chuck can hear his wife's voice through the phone. "What are you doing?"

"Just trying to get daddy up," she says and Chuck rolls his eyes at the double entendre. She's clearly enjoying the idea of talking to her mother while sitting on her daddy's cock. She rocks a little faster and stifles a moan.

"Is he being a lazy bones this morning?" Her mom asks.

"It is Saturday morning, mom," Ellie says, "what do you think?"

"You're right. You guys doing okay?" Her mom asks. Chuck reaches up and grabs Ellie's bouncing tits in his hands and massages her taut nipples with his palms.

"We're doing great!" Ellie says a little over-enthusiastically, "daddy took me out to dinner last night." She says, covering the mouthpiece so her mother doesn't hear her panting.

"Hey, I'm jealous!" Her mom teases and Ellie wants to tell her she has reason to be but instead decides to pass the phone off so she can concentrate on what she's doing.

"Do you want to tell him yourself?" Ellie asks. "He's awake now." She smiles at her daddy.

"Sure. You be good," her mom says, not specifying what that means.

"Oh, I am, mom," Ellie smiles, "you can ask daddy. Have a good time." Ellie hands the phone to Chuck, throws her head back letting out a long held breath and starts rocking more fervently.

"Hi Jenn," Chuck says, releasing one of Ellie's tits to take the phone. "How's the retreat?" He's trying his best to sound normal while his daughter bounces on his cock.

"Oh you know, teambuilding blah, blah, blah then leadership blah, blah, blah and finally interdepartmental coordination blah, blah, blah. I'll be home tomorrow afternoon." Ellie is reaching peak arousal and is riding his cock towards the summit. Chuck catches his breath before he speaks.

"Good, I miss you," Chuck blurts out as calmly as he can.

"I miss you too, Honey," Jennifer says, "but Rob's here and I've got to go."

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Chuck pushes the end button and tosses the phone on the floor. Grabbing Ellie's hips, he thrusts up into her as he pulls her down harder onto his throbbing cock.

Jennifer hangs up the phone and tosses it on the hotel room floor, unknowingly mimicking her husband's actions.

"I wish you wouldn't do that when I'm on the phone," she says, looking down at Rob whose head is buried between her outstretched legs. "It's hard to concentrate."

"Hard to concentrate on your phone call or on your pleasure?" Rob asks before pushing his tongue back into her wet cunt.

"Both," she smiles, grabbing his hair and bucking her pussy against his mouth.

Rob is Jennifer's boss and they've been friends for a long time. It was Rob whom Jennifer went to for advice when she and Chuck started having problems. At first, he teasingly suggested that he could help her with her side of it at a local hotel after work. They both laughed and she joked that she would keep that option in mind as a last resort. Rob offered her several ideas that she tried over the next few months without success. It got so they discussed it almost every week and he became almost as intent on solving her problem as she was. It was Rob who found the book suggesting the role-plays.

Jennifer had just about given up on solving her and Chuck's problem but was continuing the weekly discussions with Rob because she found it arousing to talk with him about sex. It was becoming more apparent that as Chuck's interest waned, Rob was increasing. He would ask her the most intimate details of her sexual encounters and even get her to describe her sexual fantasies. A few weeks ago as she was describing a specific sexual desire, Jennifer embarrassingly used Rob's name instead of Chuck's. She immediately apologized, but Rob took her hand, looked her in the eyes and confessed he had similar fantasies about her. Option A was apparently back on the table.

The retreat was her idea and they planned it before the role-play solution ever surfaced. It was also Jennifer who booked adjoining rooms for them and arranged the agenda so the rest of the team had small group projects on Saturday morning. Almost like a teambuilding exercise, they agreed to use the retreat to explore their sexual fantasies with each other. They would sleep together both nights and have Saturday morning as bonus time.

When the role-plays started working, Rob offered to cancel the retreat but was delighted when Jennifer declined. She told him that she was enjoying the role-plays with her husband, but at times it's frustrating to know that it isn't her who's driving his arousal. It will be nice for one weekend to be appreciated for herself. Rob enthusiastically assured her that she was the cause for his arousal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!" Jennifer clamps her legs around her boss' head and shivers as her orgasm floods his mouth with her hot juice. Rob eagerly laps up her thick cream and wonders why it took so long for them to get together. He smiles as he thinks about how little sleep they got last night.

As soon as they retired for the evening, Jennifer entered his room through the connecting door and was in his arms. They took their time undressing and spent hours exploring each other's bodies. Rob loved her hairless pussy but refused when she jokingly offered to call him daddy. When he finally entered her, she was so fully aroused that she climaxed instantly spasming around his hard cock. It was only because she had gotten him off twice earlier, once with her hand and once in her mouth, that he didn't immediately shoot his load. He fucked her through two more increasingly intense orgasms before they simultaneously reached an exhaustive release that left them spent and satiated in each other's arms.

They ended up in the Jacuzzi bathtub, lathering soap on each other and continuing to explore each other's bodies. Pouring themselves into bed in the early hours of the morning, Chuck set the alarm, so they would have more time together before meeting the rest of the team for lunch. It was when the alarm went off and Rob went into the bathroom that Jennifer decided to make her daily call home. He returned faster than she expected and surprised her by licking her pussy while she was talking to her husband and daughter.

"You are so bad," she says, as Rob glides his cock into her. "But so good!" she adds before he pushes his tongue into her mouth. Tasting her juices on his tongue heightens her arousal and she wraps her legs around him, pressing her heels into his ass to urge him on.

Back home, Ellie is enjoying her first experience controlling her own pleasure. Until now she's been an almost passive receptacle for her boyfriends' cum as they plunged their hard cocks into her and focused solely on their own needs. But sitting on top and riding her daddy's hard cock, she controls the rhythm, the depth and the angle of penetration. Leaning from side to side and bending forward or back, she experiments with a variety of positions, each providing its unique stimulation.

Chuck is having trouble holding back. His little girl perched on his hard cock with her teen sized tits jiggling on her chest is one of his most erotic fantasies. As he thrusts up into her, he watches her move around, discovering a world of new pleasures with each position.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Daddy! Daddy!" Ellie moans as she leans forward and her clit makes contact with his pubic bone igniting an entirely new wave of enjoyment. She rocks in this position, her hard nipples dragging against his chest as she increases the pace and rides him to the finish line.

"Ohh! Fuck!" Chuck can't hold it; he bucks his hips off the bed as his cock sprays hot cum deep inside his daughter's pussy. Ellie is only seconds behind him and she slams herself down, gripping his still spurting cock between her spasming pussy walls.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Daddy!" Ellie sighs, collapsing on his chest and gasping for air. Chuck slides his hands down and cups her firm, young ass cheeks as she shivers through the tremors of her intense orgasm.

With her head on his shoulder and her breathing back to normal, Ellie enjoys the feeling of her daddy's hands caressing her ass. She can't believe how much she loves fucking him. She thought they would do it last night and then be satisfied, but she woke up this morning hornier than ever. They've just fucked and she can't wait to do it again. Is this normal?

Her daddy's fingers are between her cheeks, teasing her asshole. It feels strangely nice, especially with his cock still nestled in her pussy. Does he want to do it in my ass, she wonders. Should she ask him? At this point she'll do anything for him, even if it might hurt.

"Mmmm. That feels nice, Daddy," Ellie coos. "Do you... um... I mean... I saw you and mom... do you want to do me back there?" She finally gets the words out. Chuck wasn't thinking about fucking his daughter's ass and the question surprises him.

"No, Pumpkin," he says, pulling his finger from her puckered hole. "I don't think you're ready for that. I was just... I want to touch you everywhere."

"Don't stop," Ellie says, "you can do whatever you want with my body, Daddy. It all feels so good!" Amazed by her generous offer and overwhelmed by her wide-eyed innocence, his cock starts recovering inside her steamy pussy.

"We've got all day," Chuck says slapping his hand playfully against her bare ass cheek. "Let's take a shower."

"Together?" Ellie asks excitedly, lifting herself off of his cock and climbing out of bed.

"Yes, together," Chuck smiles. "We better use your bathroom, my shower is kind of small."

Chuck follows her down the hall to the bathroom, watching her naked ass ripple from side to side. Fuck! A week ago he was excited about getting a peek at her through the bathroom door, now they're prancing around the house naked like... like lovers. The word makes him cringe, but it doesn't stop the blood from rushing to his stiff cock. Ellie slides the door open and leans in to turn on the water. Chuck lightly strokes her ass, running his hand gently around her smooth curves, while she adjusts the temperature.

"Mmm. That's nice," She says pushing back against his hand.

"Yes it is," Her daddy answers, staring at her cute young ass. "It's very nice."

She steps into the tub and Chuck follows. They're facing each other, with the shower spray hitting her back, when he squirts body wash into his palms and starts lathering her tits. Ellie closes her eyes and revels in the feeling of his large hands kneading her sensitive breasts.

"I love you, daddy," Ellie says taking some of the suds and running her hands down his stomach. Wrapping her soapy fingers around his stiff cock, she looks directly into his eyes as her hand glides up and down his thick shaft.

"I meant what I said about doing anything you want," she whispers into his ear. "I know you've fantasized about me and I want to make all of your fantasies come true."

"What? Like a sex master and slave," Chuck asks, wondering where she's going with this.

"No... um... more like a teacher and student," Ellie whispers, "or like a guru and disciple. I want you to teach me how to please you, daddy. You've already given me more pleasure than I thought there was, so tell me what you want." Leaning into him, she rubs her firm, young tits against his chest and moves her hands around to his back. Her nipples are hard, and her soapy tits feel great, sliding across his chest. Her hands move lower, cupping his ass cheeks, as she grinds her pussy hard against his soapy cock.

Chuck doesn't answer, he just leans his face down and their lips meet in a long, passionate kiss. He wants to take her up on her offer and teach her the wonders of sex, but can't bring himself to tell her. Somehow it seems that talking about it will ruin it.

samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers