Romping on Winter Break - Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us were silent on the drive back to JFK airport, with Brooke leaning against Mark and me curled against Rylan. Alan dropped Brooke and me off at the departure gate, with Rylan and Mark hugging us tightly and kissing us goodbye. Brooke and I stood next to our bags and waved at them as they drove off. We carried our bags into the airport terminal, and together we made our way to the arrivals area, as if we were just getting off the plane.

We had about an hour before our parents were due to pick us up, so Brooke and I found a quiet corner and we leaned against each other holding hands. Eventually, our parents arrived to pick us up from our fake Florida trip. I desperately wanted to kiss Brooke goodbye, but I wasn't exactly keen on announcing our very transformed relationship in front of our parents. We settled for a big hug, and whispered "I love you's" to each other.

My parents were asking me about my trip, but I feigned exhaustion and didn't have too much to say as I quietly napped in the back seat of the car. I kept thinking about the rest of winter break, when I would get to see everyone next, and how much fun I was sure to have in this weird relationship in the months to come. I got excited just thinking about it.

End of Day 8.

12