Room 128 Pt. 03

Story Info
Post threesome, relaxed but still horny.
1.4k words
4.49
5.6k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading parts 1 and 2, though it's not necessary.

Having just fucked Roxanne until I was on the verge of cumming, I stood in front of both women, all but daring them to finish me. Janice grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. Hot and wet, her tongue surrounded me. Then Roxanne's head popped up and she took my dick from Jan and shoved it to the back of her own throat.

"Oh yes. I'm gonna cum!"

Jan moved Roxanne back, freeing my cock. She grabbed it with one hand and started jacking me off over the purple head, wet from Roxanne's pussy and both their mouths. Roxanne wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft and cupped my balls with the other. Together they were giving me a hand job more amazing than either could have done on their own.

"I'M CUMMING!"

As one, they leaned in and covered the head of my cock with their mouths. Still pumping with their hands, they forced stream after stream of hot cum into their mouths, then onto their faces and tits. They kept squeezing up the pulsing shaft until only a tiny dribble oozed from the tip.

Roxanne licked it off, then kissed Janice deeply and passionately.

She pulled away with a look of satisfaction. "Now we're even."

Jan and I both started laughing. Roxanne joined us and we paused only for a moment to lick cum off one another.

Naked and comfy on the large bed, we relaxed together. Gradually the small talk came around to how much we enjoyed each other.

"Do you remember," Jan began, "when we were in our 20s and you had to pull out because ... "

"Because you didn't want to get pregnant." Roxanne finished.

"Yes! And now that it's not a problem thanks to Mother Nature, I still pull out because it's so hot watching you two to get covered in cum!"

"Like we just hate it."

More laughter. On a whim, I reached down to tease my fingers through Jan's brilliant pubic hair.

"Speaking of pregnancy," I began.

Roxanne groaned. "Ugh."

"Where are you going with this, Lover?"

"I was wondering how many children you ended up with. Roxanne?"

"I've got two sons and three grandchildren, if you believe it!"

Janice added, "I've got one son, one daughter, and a grand on the way."

"On the way. Very nice. From the son or daughter?"

"Son. Daughter is not married."

"Surprising. As I recall, your daughter is stunning."

"Stay away from my little girl, old man. Her father owns legal firearms. Lots of 'em."

"As if I didn't have enough reason to worry about your husband shooting at me."

Roxanne reached across me to stroke Jan's breast. "Did you valet park?"

"Can't. They all know Daniel." She held my wrist and pushed my hand lower. I could feel the heat from her insides.

Roxanne was squeezing Jan's nipple. "You would think that there would be some code of ethics among valets and doormen. Like lawyers and doctors."

Jan arched her back and whimpered as I slid two fingers into her quim. "There is," I offered. "Whoever tips the most, gets the attention."

"Exactly - AH my clit!"

"I learned that from my wife."

"Parking at the opera?"

I nodded as I moved my fingers a bit more quickly. "Parking at the opera."

Licking her fingertips before moving them to the other nipple, Roxanne said, "I don't think I've heard this story."

"At the city opera house, valet parking is restricted to high-end donors only. Others have to park three blocks away."

"In a lot that cost thirty dollars for the evening." Jan started rotating her hips into my hand.

"But my wife figured out that if you tip the valet twenty dollars, they'll park your car even if you're not a donor."

"She was so clever."

"Yeah. And with so many stories."

Without taking out my fingers, I quickly moved to Janice's other side, giving Roxanne easier access. "Stories, such as?"

Roxanne took advantage of her new proximity, sucking on Jan's closest nipple while tugging on the other.

"Well, the big one is the trip to Mexico."

Jan started to interrupt her, but several flicks of my thumb across her clit put a stop to that.

"It seems the guy your wife was dating was a drug dealer."

I was finger pumping Jan much faster now. "This was when she was living in New York?"

"New Jersey, but yes."

Janice was humping her hips against my hand while dragging Roxanne's mouth from one tit to the other and back again. Her voice had become staccato shrieks, increasing in frequency and intensity. Roxanne and I took pity on her and brought her to powerful orgasm.

"So, what happened?"

From her post-coital delirium, Janice spoke up. "We really should let Ryan tell this story."

Roxanne agreed. "Yes. You need to get Ryan to tell you."

I slid over Janice, pushing Roxanne onto her back. Her breasts fell to both sides, nipples hard and beckoning.

"The Mexico story."

Sucking for one nipple, then the other, I nestled my hips between Roxanne's quickly spreading legs.

"Yes. Ask Ryan."

"And that's all you're going to tell me?"

My cock slipped easily into Roxanne's tight wetness.

"Ooo. Uh huh."

I started easing myself in and out of her sweet pussy. She wrapped her legs around my ass, controlling the tempo.

I noticed Janice fingering herself as she watched.

I continued sliding deeper. "Be careful, Roxanne. We have an audience."

Roxanne looked at Jan. "How can you still be horny? You just came!"

I started to speed up, making sure my cock rubbed her clit with each thrust.

Jan sat up, her legs spread, her fingers now frantic in her cunt. "You two are just so - oh - damn sexy. Oh god!"

Roxanne's gaze is fixed on Jan's abused pussy. Even though I'm fucking her hard, her voice is almost wistful. "Look at Jan's cunt. Isn't it the sexiest thing you've ever seen."

I knew better than to interfere with her train of thought. But the sight of Jan pounding her pussy was bringing me closer to my own climax.

"Janice," Roxanne whispered, "I want to see you up close while he fucks me. Bring me your pussy. Please?"

Without saying anything, Jan lifted up on her knees. Tossing one leg over Roxanne's head, she began to settle onto her friend's face.

I barely heard Roxanne. "Such a beautiful cunt."

Then she was muffled by the beautiful cunt being pressed across her mouth and Jan's wonderful ass over her nose.

Jan looked up at me, still pumping and sweating. "God you are sexy. FUCK!"

Roxanne had begun chewing on Janice's clitoris. Jan grabbed her own tits and rode the other woman's face for all she was worth.

I felt my balls begin to boil. I knew my face was flush. I looked up at Janice, who studied me for only half a second. "You're going to cum, aren't you? You're fucking my best friend and you're going to cum."

I shoved my throbbing dick into Roxanne's cunt one last time.

"She's eating my cunt while I ride her face and you're ... I'm ... I'm going to CUM! Ohmyfuckinggod Roxie I'm coming on your fucking face you amazing woman."

I pumped again and again. Roxanne's inner muscles grabbed me, pumping every drop into her waiting cunt.

We heard her scream from under Jan's ass. Jan jumped off. Roxanne's face was beet red and covered in cunt juice. She gasped for breath several times.

"Roxanne, honey? Are you OK? You said you wanted to see my cunt up close."

"That," Roxanne gasped, "was close enough."

I chuckled as I pulled my soft penis from Roxanne's pussy. I paused to watch the fluids run out as the gaping opening slowly returned to its usual shape.

Suddenly, Roxanne sat up. "What time is it?"

Jan looked at her watch. "Oh shit. If you leave now, you'll just have time for a shower before your 3:00.

We all scrambled around, gathering clothes and straightening sheets and brushing teeth. Finally, Roxanne was standing at the door.

"OK. I couldn't find my panties, but I'm sure they'll turn up." She took a long breath and looked at the two of us, nude with nothing to say. "Thank you. I hope we get a chance to do this again. I love you both."

And she was on her way.

From behind me, Janice wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing her breasts and pubes against my back.

"Shower, buddy?"

"I'll start the water."