Roomies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, Mike locked the door and turned to have Josh rush into his arms. They held each other and kissed hard and long. They worked on getting each other's clothes off. When they were naked, Mike guided Josh to the bed. He pulled back the covers and pushed his lover onto the bed. He joined Josh on the bed and they kissed each other very passionately. Tongues tangled, lips smashed, bodies writhed. Mike broke to catch his breath. He looked into his lover's eyes and smiled.

"I have missed you," he whispered. Josh smiled.

"Listen, sweetheart," Josh said, then stopped himself. He hadn't called Mike that before. "I guess we really are a couple if I am calling you that. Anyway, my heart hurt when you asked for a break. But now it is so full. You are mine; I am yours."

They kissed again. Mike felt a hand on his dick and moaned into Josh's mouth. Josh chuckled and began to stroke Mike slowly. Mike found Josh's dick and returned the favor. They continued to kiss and stroke each other. Josh was first to begin his orgasm. Mike broke his kiss and pushed his lover onto his back. Mike attacked Josh's hardness with fervor. He sucked and licked until Josh began to moan and grunt. Josh's hips started to meet Mike's bobbing. Mike licked the sensitive spot with his tongue and Josh growled. Mike locked his lips around his lover's flesh and Josh thrust up, filling Mike's mouth with come. Mike began to stroke quickly, helping Josh through several hard ejaculations. Mike quickly swallowed each. As Josh finished, Mike cleaned Josh's dick with his tongue. He then moved up to Josh's lips and they kissed again. Josh sensed the salty, muskiness in Mike's mouth and tried to find any remaining come left in Mike's mouth.

Josh took up Mike's dick again and began to stroke him with fervor. When Mike began to grunt, Josh moved and engulfed his lover's meat. Mike thrust up once and filled Josh's mouth with cream. Josh sank fully down as Mike thrust again, spewing straight down Josh's throat. Josh pulled up, keeping Mike's tip in his mouth and licked the sensitive spot. Mike thrusted again, filling Josh's mouth once again. That about did it for Mike. His flesh shrank rather quickly as Josh cleaned with his tongue.

Josh moved back up to his lover. Mike was beginning to drift. Josh helped Mike get straight on the bed and pulled the covers over Mike and himself. Josh spooned Mike quickly dropping off into sleep himself.

Josh jerked awake. There was only a small amount of light. Josh was a little confused. He wasn't really sure where he was. He blinked open his eyes and saw Mike dressing in running gear.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Josh mumbled.

Mike chuckled as he laced his shoes. "I haven't run in several days. I feel invigorated after last night."

"You're nuts," Josh said, settling back to his pillow. Mike chuckled again, turned off the light and headed out.

Josh jerked awake again. The room light was much brighter, and Mike was back, sitting in the same chair. Mike pulled off his shoes and began to pull off his running clothes.

"Join me for a shower, love?" Mike said, grabbing robes out of the closet. He tossed one to Josh as he sat up. The robe landed on his face. He jerked it down and growled playfully. He got out of bed and donned the robe. Mike took his hand and led him down the hall. They got to the bathroom just as Jenny was emerging from her room.

"No way, dudes," she said staring at Mike. "You'll be in there forever."

Mike chuckled and continued in. "Sucks, doesn't." He began to close the door when he and Josh were inside, but poked his head out to stick his tongue out at his sister. Jenny lightly stopped her foot and growled softly but had a grin on her face. She turned back into her room and closed the door.

Mike set the shower to a comfortable warm as Josh doffed his robe. Josh helped Mike out of his robe. Mike then reached to the linen closet and pulled out two towels, hanging them from the towel rod. Mike took Josh by the hand and led him into the shower. He slid the door closed behind them. Mike grabbed Josh and embraced him, kissing him hard and long. Mike broke and pushed Josh under the water. Josh sputtered but cleared his face. Mike reached to the shelves for the shampoo. He applied a conservative amount to Josh's scalp and then rubbed and lathered Josh's hair. Josh leaned back and rinsed his hair. Mike then reached for the loofah and soaped it up. He began to wash Josh starting at his shoulders then down his back, skipping the buttocks and moving down the legs. Josh lifted each leg in turn to help Mike. Mike then set the loofah aside, grabbed the soap bar and lathered up his hands. Mike then attacked Josh's buttocks, rubbing, squeezing, and caressing the firm flesh. Mike then ventured into Josh's crack, sliding his fingers up and down. Josh moaned with delight as the fingers massaged him and skimmed across is anus.

Mike pulled Josh close to him and whispered, "I am not yet ready to take that last step in our relationship that you so desire. But let me make you feel good."

With that Mike pushed a finger to the tightness of Josh's anus. Josh gasped and moaned as Mike massaged the outlines of the anal muscle. Josh pushed himself back to the finger playing with him. Mike stiffened his finger and gently pushed against the tight muscle. To Mike's surprise, his finger slipped easily into Josh's hole. He was in to the first knuckle already. Josh moaned louder and pushed back more. Mike applied more pressure on his hand, and his finger sank full into his lover. Josh gasped loudly, then moaned deeply.

"Oh, god, Mike, oh thank you," Josh said breathily. "Finger fuck, please."

Mike obliged, carefully pulling almost out then pushing back in. Josh matched the pace and soon he was moaning continuously. Mike felt Josh's muscles tighten around his finger and Josh shuddered hard and groaned with delight. Josh shuddered a few more times and then was still. Mike held his finger inside his lover for a few more seconds and then slowly pulled it out. He was amazed to see that his finger was clean. Josh was still catching his breath as Mike held him. Then with a big sigh, Josh shuddered slightly one more time and turned to his lover.

Josh pulled Mike into a hard embrace and attacked his lips with his own. They kissed and caressed each other for a few minutes. Mike then pulled back, grabbed the loofah, and proceeded to wash Josh's chest, arms, and abdomen. He then set the loofah aside again and soaped up his hands. He reached for Josh's very hard member and stroked it slowly. He then moved down to his lover's balls and between his legs. Josh was moaning again with delight. Josh was already shuddering again as well. Mike moved back to Josh's pole and began to stroke and squeeze hard and fast. Josh grunted and gasped for only a few minutes before spewing copious amounts of come onto Mike's body. Josh came for nearly two minutes. His member then began to shrink. Mike finished washing his lover, then helped him rinse. They switched places. Josh repeated what Mike had down, except that when Josh went to push into Mike's anus, Mike stopped him, saying he wasn't quite ready for that yet. Josh nodded and finished cleaning his lover, including stroking him off.

They toweled each other off, pulled on their robes, and moved to Mike's room. Mike closed the door and locked it. He heard his sister move quickly into the bathroom and close the door. Mike and Josh dressed for the day, both choosing Bermuda length shorts and T-shirts. Mike chose and medium green shirt, Josh a light yellow.

They then made their way, hand in hand, down to the kitchen. Mom was just finishing a large batch of waffles, while bacon, sausage links and scrabbled eggs were already waiting on the warm stove. Mom motioned to the plates on the counter. Mike grabbed a waffle, a couple of bacon and links and a few eggs. Josh was a little shy and tried to copy Mike. Mike chuckled and reached to put more food on Josh's plate.

"Don't worry, love," Mike said grinning, "there is plenty. Right, Mom?"

Mom turned and put a hand on her hip. "Josh, my boy, I cooked with you in mind. I remember how you like to eat."

Josh blushed but didn't counter. He smiled and took even more.

Dad was already at the dining room table, enjoying his breakfast while reading his morning paper, folded on the table next to him. He looked up and smiled.

"Morning, boys," Dad said. "Sleep well?"

They both blushed but nodded. Dad returned to his paper. Jenny bounded down the stairs, ducked into the kitchen, and came into the dining room with food on her plate. She smiled at Josh and scowled at Mike. Mike chuckled and continued eating. Mom came in next, and they had an enjoyable breakfast together. Mom drilled them about their school habits. They answered between bites, which was hard for Josh as he tended to take big bites. They related that their classes went well, and they looked forward to the new semester. Mom asked what Josh was studying. He blushed and cleaned his mouth.

"I haven't decided yet. I hope to decide during this break," he said with chagrin.

Mom nodded. Dad had looked up from his paper to listen. Mom continued, being a mom. "Well, what did like most in high school?"

Josh thought for a moment. "I am not really sure. My favorite classes were wood shop and history."

"Have you thought about studying either of those as a profession?" Dad added.

Josh took another bite of his food as he thought. After he swallowed, he got a pensive look. "You know, I think that maybe a history teacher might be fun. My favorite teachers have been history teachers."

He took another big bite of his breakfast, satisfied with his thoughts. Dad nodded, having accomplished what dads do. Mike leaned over and kissed Josh on the cheek.

"So," Mike started as he sat straight in his chair, "Josh and I have done what we hoped we would accomplish in just two days. Now, what are we going to do for the other 27 days of our break?"