Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, I liked you in those very baggy shorts."

"You just like them because you could...oh god, I'm sorry. I'm still so scrambled."

I stepped close and taking her hand I put it behind me again and did the same with the other one before I put my arms around her. "Okay, let's try this again. What you almost said was just fine. Funny even, so don't worry about it. You and I know what the truth is and that's all that matters, right?"

"I guess that's true."

"I'm surprised that Roscoe let you out of the house."

"Would you believe that he just lay on the couch and watched me leave? He couldn't have cared less."

"I'll never understand cats and especially Roscoe. Okay, so while we have our arms around each other I want to ask you. Are you mad at me at all?"

"Sam, I'm not mad at you for anything. I still wonder about you undressing me, but you explained that and I just have to accept that." That's when I kissed her again, but this time it was a little more than just a light touch of the lips. "The last time you did that you said the last for a very long time."

"Oh no, I said I feared it might be the last for a very long time."

"Sam, what's happening between us? Why, and why now?"

"Why is an easy answer. Roscoe started it. Why now? I guess you'd have to ask Roscoe that question. It's his doing that has us together right now. It's because of him that we have questions ."

"This is the last time I'll ask this question. When you put your hand in my shorts...that really was an accident right?"

"That really was an accident. A wonderful and pleasant accident in fact."

"But I'm still dealing with Ben. I mean we haven't even filed for divorce."

"Is that what will happen, or is that something to be decided?"

"That's something that is going to happen and probably next week."

"So if I were to ask you to go to dinner with me tonight along with Murray and Lynn what might you say?"

"I might say that's a bad idea."

"Oh. That's not what I was hoping for."

"It is a bad idea, but I'd like to if you're sure."

"Of course I'm sure. In fact just as you are would be perfect."

Her embrace tightened on me slightly as she said, "You know, I was almost staring at you this morning."

"In bed?"

"No silly, while you were getting dressed. While you were standing there in your underwear."

"Why you pervert," and I kissed her again. "Of course I stared at you in your underwear too, so I guess that makes us even."

"I still can't picture that whole thing."

"You were more or less standing up...with my help of course, because you were too unsteady. I asked you if I could take your top off and you said of course and raised your arms."

"I did not."

"Cross my heart that's what you said, or words to that effect. So I did and then I pulled your shorts down before you flopped back onto the bed."

"Oh, so you didn't have my permission to take my shorts off."

"I skipped that step I guess. You are very sexy in your panties by the way, but of course you know that."

"I am not, I'm just average at best."

"I think you need new mirrors at your house. I can't decide what your best feature is. Your sweet eyes, your beautiful hair, your very cute butt in panties...just too many to choose from." That got me a very nice and long kiss.

"Wait a minute. What about Wendy?"

"She won't be joining us."

"I mean what about her and you?"

"Hmmm, now that's something that I'm working out even as we speak."

Her smile disappeared as she asked me, "How serious are you two Sam?"

"Not serious enough to keep me away from you. Jodie, I'm going to see her tomorrow and I'm sure there will be some serious discussion."

"I should tell you that you have to do that first, but I'm not going to do that. How much time do we have before we leave?"

"Oh that. I guess I better get my socks on." I had to kiss her once more before I said, "You can come back with me so we can talk and I promise not to get naked, but just this one time." She followed me back and as we passed my little office she saw the naked woman on my monitor. "Oh, so you look at porn do you."

"Oh that. Murray sent that to me and I made it my desk top for awhile."

She was standing there looking from the hallway and said, "Well she's pretty sexy."

"Love, if you were naked and had your butt toward the camera you'd be even sexier."

She smiled and then pushed me toward my bedroom saying, "Thank you, but I think you are crazy."

"I've been told there is that possibility, but my eyes work great."

Chapter Six

Jodie and I were just inside at the restaurant and when Murray and Lynn saw us they smiled, but I could see the questions in their eyes. I introduced Jodie to Lynn and we went in and were seated. While we waited for our drinks I said, "I better explain something to you two about why Jodie is here instead of Wendy. Well for starters, I've had my hands in Jodie's shorts. Jodie can hit really hard. "Okay, so now the truth," and I talked fast before Jodie could leave me sitting there. All of that worked fine until Murray and I went to the bathroom. Then he asked me, "Okay so what the hell is going on man?"

"I'm up to my eyeballs is what's going on. I mean in problems. Damn it, I'm sure she's in no frame of mind to be any more serious than this dinner, but I really like her. I guess only time will tell where this goes."

"I really like her too and did the first time I met her. If I can believe her eyes, I think she really likes you too."

"I hope you're right. If that's so, I'm going to buy Roscoe the best and most expensive liver I can find. That damn cat has super natural powers."

"Right, or something anyway."

When we returned to the table I told Murray, "Jodie saw the naked woman you sent me."

"Which one was that?" Lynn asked.

I smiled as Murray told her, "Oh, just one I saw on the internet and I knew Sam would like it. In fact as it turns out she reminds me of Jodie. I mean in terms of size and shape only of course."

Jodie smiled and said, "Thank you Murray, I'll take that as a nice compliment."

Lynn too was smiling as she said, "You didn't share that one with me."

"I'll show you when we get home hon."

It pleased me to see Lynn and Jodie getting along so well. They didn't look like each other at all, but they were similar in size with Lynn slightly heavier and Jodie being maybe an inch taller. To me, Lynn was just a little more bubbly and devilish, but then I hadn't seen Jodie really happy for a long time. Once Ben had left I realized they had been having issues for some time, so I wasn't even sure what Jodie might be like once her life had settled down.

Lynn looked at Murray with a crooked smile and then asked Jodie, "So what did you think of this woman?"

"She has a nice shape without a doubt. I didn't see her face of course, but what I could see was very nice and the photo wasn't slutty at all."

"I'm looking forward to seeing this woman. Do you have others of her Murray?"

"I do and in fact I was going to send another one tomorrow."

"After I see it right?"

"But of course my sweet."

Then Jodie shocked me and made Murray smile until he hurt, while Lynn just listened intently. "Sam hasn't told you the last part of what Roscoe did to us." She smiled at me and then went on. "I'm sure he's just being a gentleman, but it's okay for you two to hear this." Then she went on to describe the whole episode of me putting my hand in her shorts right on through her being drugged and us sleeping together.

Murray was staring at me as he said, "I can't believe you man. You have this beautiful woman in your house, and to top that off you have the magic cat to keep making great things happen to you two."

Lynn was almost beaming as she said, "As I listened to Jodie's story I could see just what she was saying. Jodie, I'm not sure how I would have felt or handled that, or if I would have believed what Sam was telling me. But now I have to say you two have had some adventures to say the least. And Sam honey, we want to hear from you by mid week, because something tells me you will have more to say. All of these unbelievable happenings are leading somewhere."

The four of us had a great time at dinner and Jodie and Lynn were enjoying each other's company. We separated with Lynn kissing me for some reason, and Murray telling me to watch for the next photo from him.

Wendy came over Saturday afternoon and we talked about where to go for dinner. Then for some reason she asked me, "So what's the latest with Roscoe and Jodie? Let's see, you've laid on her and you've had your hands between her thighs so what's next? Oh I know, you had your hand in her panties."

"Oh and you were so close to being right." I was the one that had been trying to make a joke out of those events but she got mad. Now this time she sounded like she either was looking for a reason to get mad at me or she hadn't believed a damn thing I'd told her before. It was her tone that made me say, "You guessed her panties, but really I was just inside of her little shorts, want to hear how that came to be?"

Her jaw jutted out her eyes narrowed and she stood up. "Damn you Sam, I don't know what to believe, but it really doesn't matter anymore," and she stormed out. Before the door closed behind her I almost shouted, "You're the one that brought it up not me," and then she was gone. I went to the phone and called Jodie, but she wasn't home, so I went to the computer room and took a second look at the photo of the sexy woman that Murray had sent me. She was facing the camera this time so I was able to study her breasts, but her position prevented me from seeing between her legs, and her face had been obscured just enough to keep me from seeing what she looked like. But then as I studied her, in my mind I saw Jodie's face on the body.

I liked what I was dreaming up and smiled and told myself, wouldn't that be one hell of a thing to send to Murray. I got my senses back then and went out to read my book that I'd been working on for weeks. My book was on my chest and I was leaning back with my eyes closed when Jodie called and invited me over for iced tea.

As soon as I was inside she said, "Since you were supposed to be with Wendy today, and since you called and left a message some time ago, I gather that you and Wendy had words."

"Aren't you the smart one, and of course you're right."

"Let's go to the kitchen and get some tea." I followed her, but stopped her at the fridge. I turned her around and put my arms around her for a second and then she said, "Sam, if you're holding me because you're sorry you two fought, maybe you better go home."

"I'm holding you because I want to. I'm not looking for solace or sympathy or to be consoled."

She looked up at me, but her arms went around my waist as she asked me, "Are you sure Sam?"

"I'm sure Jodie. It's kind of funny in a way. I wasn't going to tell her, but she brought up the subject like she was looking for something to be mad about or whatever, I just don't know. Anyway, I answered her question without emotion and she blew up and left."

"What was her question?"

"She wanted to know if I'd had my hand in your panties and I said no but she was close. I was in your shorts. She left before I could explain."

"Sam, you could have just said no and left it there."

"I know, but I didn't like her tone of voice."

"You don't sound too broken up about it."

"I'm not to tell the truth. I like her. I mean I still like her, but we were rapidly building to something, so had this not been the final issue, it would have come soon anyway. Anyway, how is your day going?"

She smiled and kissed me before she said, "I just had coffee with Ben."

"Oh? Anything to share or is it too personal?"

"It is personal. I told him I was filing for divorce Monday."

"Jodie...are you sure that's what you want?"

"Of course it is. I knew that before Roscoe's wild side came to be, but I was dragging my feet."

The real me was back so I asked her, "Did you tell him I had my hand in your shorts and that we slept together?"

She was almost laughing as she told me, "No, I left those details out of our conversation. Did you see Murray and Lynn's face when I told them that last story?"

"Oh yes. I think Lynn was very surprised and Murray was drooling for more intimate details. He's a pervert just like I am."

"Did he send you another photo of that woman?"

"Yes he did, and she looks very nice. There's a very lucky guy out there somewhere."

"I'll have to check her out when I come over."

"I have the rest of the day open now, so if you'd like to come over, we could see if we can find something to do."

"With or without Roscoe?"

"Doesn't matter, because he'll do what he wants anyway."

"Sam, are you sure you're okay and want me over there?"

"I'm so sure I think it would be great if you we slept together again tonight."

"Oh no because I don't intend to be zombied again, so I'm sure things would be a whole lot different this time."

"Of course they would, I could get your permission to remove your shorts this time."

Her smile disappeared again as she told me, "Sam, I'm serious, if I stayed there things could happen." Rather than talk I pulled her up to me and we kissed like never before, and my right hand went down to her sweet ass. She pushed me back then and looked up at me with flushed cheeks. "Okay, I'll come over, but let's hold off on the other idea."

"You're the boss, but I really liked having you next to me all night and waking up to you this morning."

"Damn it, once I settled down and thought about it, I decided I liked that too. Let's go look at the naked lady and you can ply me with wine and conversation."

"And dirty pictures."

"Right, and dirty pictures."

As we walked across the lawn I asked her, "Do you feel any different after seeing Ben and telling him you were filing?"

"I feel much better actually. It was like I had to see him again so I could see if there was anything there for me, but of course there wasn't. That alone told me I was thinking straight. Then after I told him and left, I felt a weight was lifted off of me. I had closed the book on an unhappy part of my life."

"So no looking back."

"No looking back Sam."

Chapter Seven

I pulled up another chair and Jodie sat next to me. "Sam, how many pictures has Murray sent to you?"

"Well over time, tons of them and I've sent some to him, but this last one that he found was pretty nice. He knew I'd be impressed with her and I was, but you want to hear a confession?"

She smiled and said, "Of course I do."

I pointed at the woman on the monitor and told her, "I sat here earlier today and was looking at...I'll call her Lexi for no real reason and I mentally put your face on her body."

"Well thanks a lot, that's not very flattering."

"You misunderstand love. I was doing that, because I see you and Lexi as looking very similar below the neck."

"You really do?"

"I really do. I mean I've never seen you naked, but in my eyes, that's what I see."

"Well I wasn't far from naked when you undressed me."

"That's true and as I sit here and recall that sweet memory, I'm even more convinced I'm right."

"You're making me out to be more than I am."

"Okay, come with me love."

When I headed for my bedroom she stopped in the doorway and smiled and said, "Wait a second handsome, what are you up to?"

"I want to show you something."

"Oh no, you have to keep your clothes on."

I had to laugh at that one and then told her, "Just come stand in front of my mirror." I had a triple mirror on my dresser, but I'd never pulled the two outer sections in like it was designed to be used on occasion. "Okay, now wait," and I pulled those two panels in so she now had three images of herself to look at. I went over behind her, and facing her straight at the mirror I gathered her blouse in my hand until it was pulled tight. "See, you have very nice breasts and curves," and to make my point, I caressed her side with my free hand from shoulder to butt. Next I turned her sideways, and as she watched, my hand started at her shoulders and went down and the out to her ass, which I cupped in my hand saying, "See, every bit as sweet as Lexi." Then I turned her to me and kissed her deeply. I had a new voice after that kiss and almost whispered, "Jodie, you are so sexy and your kisses are going to drive me crazy." Then I undid the first button on her blouse and reached for the second.

"Sam, what are you doing?"

"Taking your blouse off so we can both see just how hot you really are." She didn't stop me, so a minute later she was facing the mirrors as I stood behind her and put my hands on her breasts very gently. My lips went to her ear and I whispered, "I'm right and you know it." When she felt me unhook her bra she looked at me in the mirror and then held out her arms enough to allow her bra drop to the floor. My hands went back to her breasts again as I told her, "You're breasts are nearly perfect honey," and I cupped them in my hands and kissed her neck as she let her head tip back.

"Damn you Sam, you're driving me crazy."

I unhooked her shorts next, and we looked at each other in the mirror as I coaxed them down and she stepped out of them. My hands went back to her ass again and I caressed her satiny curves. I pulled the waist down about half way in back and kissed her butt and then stood up. As we watched in the mirror my hand started at her waist and moved down until I was cupping her vulva and kissing her neck. I didn't hesitate then. I pulled her panties down and she just stood on them as I again caressed her body from front to back and to the front again. "I want you so much Jodie." She turned around to me and we kissed again, and my pants were soon unfastened and around my ankles before our kiss was over.

It felt like it took me an hour to get my shirt socks and underwear off before we were in been together. She explored my hard manhood, and my hands moved over her breasts and pussy. I felt her patch of hair under my hand and her lips as I traced over her puffy lips, past her clit and on to the other side and back again. Her hips were rising up to encourage me and to increase the contact between pussy and fingers. That was the best we could do before I moved between her legs and slid into her.

Jodie's eyes were wet and her legs went up and out as I went deeper before we kissed again. What happened after that was a blur of fast moving hips and exploring hands. We looked deep into each other's eyes as I plunged her depths and she urged me on with soft words, hands and searching eyes. We both found what we needed and had to have. We found each other, orgasms and tenderness. We found frantic lovemaking and we found hard carnal words and soft words of endearment. We found total satiation followed by a blanket of sweet afterglow that wrapped around us. Neither of us spoke of love or even of devotion. We did speak of the wonders of us coming together. Of course we had to admit that Roscoe had to be given credit for forcing us together in the first place.

I finally raised up and told her, "I have another confession to make."

"What's that?"

"I never liked cats at all."

"You don't like Roscoe?"

"Not at first, but that damn cat managed to sneak his way into my heart, right along with his owner, just like he would sneak into my house." As I watched her she sat up and I said, "I can't get enough of looking at you," and again I touched her breasts lightly.

"Have I found my way into your heart Sam?"