Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have. When we wrestled with Roscoe, I was peeved. Then I went to, oh well what the hell, and on to, damn I can't keep you out of my mind. It all happened fairly quickly actually."

"Okay, it's my turn to confess, or at least tell you something. When your hand landed between my legs that day I was so embarrassed and flustered I could hardly breathe, but afterward I smiled to myself because I liked the idea. Then after I recovered from the shock that we'd slept together I went home and could think of little else. You undressing me, seeing in my panties and bra...all of that worked on my mind. I even got a little excited when I thought about me being like a rag doll when you undressed me. I was so defenseless that you could have done anything to me you wanted to."

"That thought ran through my mind too, and I asked myself why I didn't take your panties down or something, but I couldn't have lived with myself had I done those things. Maybe a great fantasy, but I could never do that. I want you aware and being part of the experience. I want all of you."

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down and kissed me hard and said, "I have to go home and get my toothbrush honey."

I smiled and said, "No you don't I have spares that the dentist gives me. That means you don't even have to get dressed, and if you get cold I'll turn the heat on."

"Baby, you did turn the heat on and I loved it."

Chapter Eight

We slowly recovered from our sexual and sensual excesses by resting and sipping a nice South American Merlot and talking. That took us back to Lexi and the comparison issue, so we ended up in the computer room again, but this time Jodie sat on my thigh and I had my arm around her naked waist. "See, you do look every bit as good as her and even better."

"As long as that's what you think that's all that I care about."

"I have an evil thought, but you'll say no."

"Well give me a chance to say no. What is your evil idea?"

I'll take a photo of you naked from behind and send it to Murray and see what he says."

"You're right no, because I could never look at him again if we did that."

"I mean I'd say you were somebody I found on the internet. He'd never know it was you at all."

"You're serious aren't you."

"I am."

"That whole idea is totally crazy and wild and makes me very nervous."

"I understand. You could be on your belly on my bed and I'd stand over you and shoot down. That way there is no background for him to identify, and no face for him to focus on."

"Oh my God, could we get away with that?"

"Sure. I've sent him pictures before, just like he's sent them to me. He won't give it a second thought, but he will give you a second look and I'll guarantee you that much."

"I've never done anything this risqué or edgy before and it scares me a little."

"I can only promise you that I'd never tell him it was you he's looking at. It's your call to make."

"Let's take a couple and I'll look at them okay?"

"Fantastic. My camera just happens to be in a drawer in my dresser."

Within a minute I was talking Jodie through moving an arm this way or rolling her hips that way. By the time we were done I had six shots of her and was hard again and she was smiling at me. It was another half an hour before we looked at the photos of her. As I plugged the camera into my computer I felt like a kid at Disney World. Tired but still excited.

As soon as we saw the first one I told her, "Sorry I'm not a better photographer."

"You did fine, it's me I'm not happy about."

"You must be teasing me right? We've made love twice and still I say you look so damn sexy."

"Sam, I have to think about this. I know Murray wouldn't know who I was, but I'm still nervous about the whole idea."

"Okay, but let me ask you this before we quit. Are you nervous because he might figure out that it's you or because you think you don't measure up?"

"Some of both I guess. The general idea doesn't bother me. I understand why you and Murray enjoy looking at pictures of naked women. I've been known to look at pictures of a naked guy too."

"If you don't mind, I'll preserve these pictures for my own enjoyment though."

"Thank you. You make me feel very sexy and I like that."

"You are very sexy so all I do is talk to you about it." Then I added, "Oh shit, that won't work anyway."

"What?"

"He'd see your long hair."

"Oh my God, I'm glad we didn't go any farther."

"Let me take a few more to see if I can do better. Wait, I know, the living room carpet. Bland tan carpet is so neutral and common, so that would be perfect. Would you hon?" She smiled and kissed me so I knew her answer. What really surprised her was when I came back from the garage with my ladder. With furniture moved out of the way I took my time and did two sets. One for me with her hair sprayed over the carpet or in front on her chest and her face in plain view. Then we worked to show everything but her hair or her face. That wasn't nearly as easy, but we succeeded. Then it was back to the computer again.

As we stared at the monitor, her first comment was, "You did better this time Sam."

"Thanks. Damn I love the ones I took just for us, but you look so hot and desirable in the other ones too."

"If we hadn't just made love I'd think you were just horny, but you really are serious aren't you."

"I'm very serious."

"Other than the occasional, you look nice comment, Ben rarely commented on how I looked."

"I hope I never become that jaded or insensitive."

"Now this is just a question, but which one would you send Murray?"

"Now that's a tough one. Just one?"

"Yes, I'm curious which one it would be."

"That's tough babe. Okay, let me look at them again. If your face could be shown I know just the one, but that can't be so let's see," and I went through the half dozen safer ones.

A minute later I made my selection and she told me, "I knew that would be the one."

"Why is that," I asked her as I continued to study it.

"Because I agree with you. I'm lying on my back with my hands and arm covering my breasts and between my legs."

"You can say pussy, I don't mind."

"That word bothers me for some reason. Sam, you made me look so sexy."

I pulled her to me and kissed her before I reminded her, "You are sexy, I just caught it on the camera."

"Thank you, but you're going to give me a big head. Okay, here's a question. Could we call Murray and Lynn and see if they want to meet for dinner?"

I wasn't ready to abandon what we were doing, but I smiled and said, "That's a great question so let's call them." It only took a minute to arrange to meet them at Famous Dave's for ribs and beer in an hour.

"Okay now Sam, send them the photo you just picked."

"Jodie, are you sure. Remember, there's no unwinding the clock."

"Oh, so now you're the one that's unsure."

"Oh no, I just want to give you one last chance to change your mind."

"Send it honey and then call Murray back and tell him to check his email before we meet them."

"I can't believe this. Not long ago you freaked when my hand went inside of your shorts."

"Because we'd never done more than talk over coffee and not a lot of that. Add to that the fact that I was so surprised and confused by what I felt after I'd had time to replay all of that in my mind. Maybe I was afraid of myself, I don't know." Then she smiled and asked me, "So are you going to send the photo?"

"You bet I am hon."

Chapter Nine

By seven we had our beers in front of us, and our rib dinners ordered, but that was as long as I could stand to wait. "So, Murray, did you check your email before you came?"

"Oh yeah and thank you. I can see why that one caught your eye. Very sexy to say the least."

"Even I agree," Lynn said. "Very sexy and yet tasteful. Whoever she is has a lot going for her."

"I'm going to do some digging to see if I can find some more of her."

"I can only hope that you're successful. Too bad she can't show her face though."

Jodie was doing a pretty good job of acting casual, but her left hand was on my thigh and she would squeeze me every so often. My head was spinning as I pictured her naked, and there was a part of me that wanted them to know what they had seen, was this sexy creature next to me. Anybody could see that Jodie was nice looking, and they could see her great legs because she was wearing shorts. They could see her long brown shiny hair as it shifted and shimmered when she moved. But only the four of us had seen my naked lady in that very sexy pose.

I put my hand over Jodie's and kissed her cheek before I said, "Murray, we have the honor of two very sexy ladies with us right now."

He raised his beer and said, "I totally agree, and here's to you ladies and thank you for being in our life."

There was no more mention of the photo until we were leaving, and that's when Murray called over to us from his car, "Hey, good luck hunting and be quick to send it to me if you're successful."

"I'll do that, and the same for you." As soon as we were in my car I said, "You were fantastic. You looked relaxed, but what were you really feeling?"

"I was so nervous for a minute that I was shaking inside. But after Murray and then Lynn said those nice words, I relaxed and enjoyed the experience. I still can't believe that we did that. That I did that. That they saw me naked."

"Any regrets?"

Her smile lit up the car as she said, "None. In fact it was fun watching them and listening to them. God, if Ben knew what we'd done he'd go crazy. He'd freak out."

Her reference to Ben bothered me, but I said nothing, but when things settled down I would have to ask her why Ben came to her mind right then. That issue aside, I had hopes, with Jodie's permission, of sending Murray more pictures of her in the days and weeks ahead. That thought was still in my mind as we pulled into my driveway and Jodie told me, "Let's go over to my place for just a little while."

"Sure, okay." I had so much to learn about women. I could have simply asked if there was any special reason, but did I? Nope. Maybe I should have.

We weren't much more than inside the door when she disappeared and then came back holding her camera. We were going to take more pictures of her and that put a smile on my face. My smile was gone an instant later when she said, "Take your clothes off so I can take some pictures of you."

"You have to be kidding me."

"I'm not kidding, I want to have some pictures of you."

"I've never heard of anything like this."

"It's only fair, now strip and quit whining."

"Where are we taking these photos and will my face be showing?"

"Your face will be hidden and since I don't have to worry about the background I'd like to start on the sofa. This is going to be so much fun."

"Yeah right," but I stripped for her and tossed my clothes against the wall.

"Okay, now lie down with your head on the armrest. Yes, like that. Now your right knee up a little...perfect."

"Um, my package is showing, is that okay?"

"That's great, but make it harder for me."

"You mean you want me to..."

"Yes, play with it honey, just so...you know." I couldn't believe it, I was actually a little embarrassed to do that in front of her. I was pretty damn open minded, but this was totally weird to me. I did as she asked, and with her watching me I needed about thirty seconds at the most. "Great, thanks love, now arms up over the armrest and ready?" Then I heard the electronic click from her camera. Good bad or indifferent, I was now in her camera. All one hundred and eighty five pounds of me, and sporting a boner. "Okay, now with your right hand down and just covering your package as you called it." Another shot, and on it went.

Night was slowly closing in on us, but I could still see across the street through the front window, so when the told me to stand at the side of the window I protested. "Honey, you're going to get us arrested."

"Don't linger and I'll shoot fast. Lean against the window frame, your left hand on your hip and your right hand by your side with your right knee bent slightly again."

"Like this?"

"No, you look like a girl," and then she talked me through it again. On it went for shot after shot. Some of me totally exposed, and some with my pecker and jewels barely hidden. "Almost done honey. Now sit on the couch and lean back with your butt barely on the cushion so you're really leaning back." A minute later she said, "Perfect, now just stay like that," and she disappeared again only to come back with Roscoe. She put him between my legs and over my persistent boner as she said, "Pet him and he'll stay there for a minute at least. Now look at Roscoe," and she took another just before Roscoe decided his file like tongue needed to taste me in a very sensitive area. I flinched and he jumped down thankfully while Jodie laughed. Then a couple more without feline help and we were done. "Okay, let's go look at what we have."

"What the hell do you want with photos of my bare ass anyway?"

"Maybe I can explain it to you after we've looked at all of them. We'll sort them out as we go. Mildly sexy on one side and very sexy and open on the other." She drove the mouse and I sat next to her. Her dressed and me still bare assed. It really felt weird being like that for some reason.

We looked at them one by one and I did my best not to laugh, but to my great surprise, she spent time studying them and making a production of evaluating them. "Which ones do you like best," she asked me.

"I never like pictures of myself."

"Okay, from the neck down, which one is best in each category?" I finally gave up resisting and picked three from each side, rating them one through three for each group. "Great, I more or less agree with you. Okay, the one with you on the couch with your hand over your..." and she smiled at me as she said, "Your hard cock. I feel so nasty using that word. This is going to be so much fun."

"What is going to be so much fun?"

"Sending a couple of your pictures to Lynn."

"You wouldn't do that."

"Of course. We talked in the restroom and I got her email and told her that just to keep things even I was going to send her something from the internet."

"Honey, don't you want to rethink this? Women don't give a damn about pictures of naked men."

"To some extent you're right, but I think this will be different. She'll know I selected these so she'll study them and then let me know. It's going to be so exciting knowing she's looking at you naked and not even know it."

"Are you doing this just to let me know what it felt like to have yourself exposed to them?"

"Not at all, I'm doing this because it's a blast."

"But she won't know it's me right?"

"I'm not going to tell her, that's for sure."

"When are you sending these pictures?"

"Right now actually. I sort of lied earlier when I told her I had a few in a file that I would sort through and send to her so she's expecting them."

"You and Lynn don't even know each other that well."

"We're good friends now though. I really like her."

"Shit. Do you suppose she'll show them to Murray?"

That thought made her laugh a lot harder than I thought it deserved, but then she said, "I hadn't considered that, but who knows. She might though."

"Oh yippee," I said in a monotone.

I didn't even pay any attention while she set up the email and attachments, but as soon as she had sent the email on it's way I looked at her and asked, "Well are you happy that Lynn's about to see my bare ass?"

"She'll see more than that because I sent one from each side."

"You what! She's going to see my hard on?"

"Only if she looks," and she smiled and got up.

"Jodie, damn it, that was a dirty trick."

"It's okay honey, it's different for guys and we both know it. Men look for excuses to show their...their equipment, where women are much more reluctant to display our most private parts."

"You are so full of it."

"Now be honest. Picture Lynn looking at your cock. She studies you and her eyes go right between your legs. You know she'll smile and the next time you see her, you'll know she's seen what you have to offer."

"I'm not offering her anything."

"Okay, that was a figure of speech is all, but that was nice to hear."

"When did you come up with this craziness?"

"While we were having dinner." I knew right then that I had to remember to never assume with her, or drop my guard for that Matter. This lady might prove to be pretty complex and unpredictable.

We did spend Sunday together, but we were much more subdued. We talked, kissed and teased, but as young as we are and as desirable as I see Jodie, we needed time to recharge our sexual batteries. Well at least until Sunday evening. Then we would have at least part of the week to recover

Chapter Ten

I was at my kitchen table Monday evening and I was trying to choke down some low fat yogurt when Jodie called me. "Hi sexy. I thought you might want to know what Lynn sent back to me."

"Only if it's good. If not, just delete it and don't tell me."

"Of course its good. I'll read it to you. 'Jodie, I can't believe you frequent websites that have porn, or at least hard dicks. But enough of that. I have to say that he looks very desirable and his goodies caused me to study him at some length. Oh, and the first shot was so very sexy and erotic. Nice. Now if you have more of him or somebody like him, feel free to send them on to me. Had a great time at dinner by the way. Talk to you or see you soon,' and that's it. I'd say she likes how you look."

"I say she was just trying to be nice to you, but I'll pretend otherwise and say thanks hon. If you had fun that's what counts."

"I think we both had fun over the weekend."

"Without a doubt, and maybe I can talk you into spending the weekend with me again."

"There's a chance that could happen. Are you sending any more to Murray?"

"Not unless you say I can."

"Of course you can hon. Oh, I have a question, did you enjoy doing yourself while I watched you?"

"Once I got used to the idea it was okay, but nothing close to how it feels when you do take me in hand."

"But you got hard for me so it must have felt pretty good."

"Oh sure, and I could have made myself cum had I kept going."

"Someday when we're looking for something to do I'll have you do that for me."

"We can watch each other do ourselves."

"I don't know if I could do that."

"But you'll have to love. That's only fair you see."

"Let's talk about that next weekend."

"Looking forward to it."

Jodie and I talked to each other almost every night, but we didn't run back and forth across the lawn to be with each other. We decided we both needed time and space to work into our relationship that was already at risk of overheating. She was so sexy, and it seemed that as soon as we were together one or both of us were thinking about something erotic or sexy or flat out smut laden. There was something about us that seemed to ignite the other's urges, right along with their own desires. I was even looking forward to jacking off for her one day soon as she played with herself.

Toward the end of the day Wednesday, Murray caught me as I was returning to my office and followed me in. "Okay, did Jodie tell you what she sent to Lynn?"

My heart jumped but I smiled and simply said, "Um...no."

"She sent photos of some stud from the internet."

"No shit, what did Lynn say to that?"

"I guess she was expecting them, but whatever, she seemed very pleased with what she got."