Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love me Sam?"

"I didn't want to get into that until we had worked through things with them, but yes I do love you honey."

"God I love you too."

I kissed her and then I used her phrase saying, "And all because of that damn cat."

"I think I love Roscoe even more now. I'm so glad he went weird on us."

"I am too."

Chapter Sixteen

The pizza came, but with so much going on we left it on the counter and talked until Murray and Lynn arrived. "Ready for this Jodie?"

"I hope so. You and your bright ideas about seeing him naked and my hand on him might help, but it might drive me nuts before it's over."

"Just remember I love you."

"I could never forget that," and the doorbell rang.

Lynn was first in and she came straight to me, and just out of the corner of my eye I saw Jodie walk into Murray's arms. The four of us were still half in the foyer but I whispered to Lynn, "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

"I want you."

"I want you too and so much that I'll have to be careful what I say."

"How is Jodie handling it?"

"I think she's going to be fine. I told her to fantasize about holding Murray's cock and sucking him."

"How did she handle that?"

"I think she handled it great, especially after I told her I loved her."

"Sam, did you really?"

"I really did and I meant it, but I love you too and I want you in my bed. Now I have to ask you, what would you do if Jodie were to really explore Murray?"

"I'd watch them that's for sure, but other than that I'd be okay...I mean I think so."

"So you and Murray talked about all of this I'm sure."

"Non stop. I told him, you and I fondled each other and kissed, but that's all."

"I haven't told Jodie anything, but I will once things have settled down."

"Sam, I want to talk to Jodie before we go much farther at all."

"Maybe now would be a good time, before they get too involved."

She looked at them and smiling nodded her head and moved over to them. She touched both of them and said, "Jodie let's go to the kitchen and talk." Murray and I weren't invited so we went to the living room and talked. For something to say I went through the whole role that Roscoe had played in getting Jodie and I together, and I told him that Jodie and I loved each other to maybe put his mind a little more at ease.

When I finally ran out of steam he said, "Sam, I knew I was looking at you and Jodie."

"No shit?"

"I didn't have proof until the very end, but I was comfortable with my thinking."

"And you said nothing, why?"

"And have the pictures of Jodie stop? I don't think so, and besides, Lynn was enjoying looking at you and lusting for your cock."

"We both know she didn't say that."

He laughed and said, "No, those are my words, but she was checking you out."

"Jodie was doing the same with you, especially after she learned who she was looking at. And thanks to you I'm probably going to end up shaved too."

Murray leaned back and smiled and told me, "You'll get used to it. I only do it for Lynn, but it's been long enough that I don't give it a lot of thought now."

It was several minutes before Lynn and Jodie came back to us smiling.

Murray and I were on the couch and leaning back giving the impression that we were both relaxed, but later, as I looked back on that day, I suspected we were doing a guy thing. Us restless and worried about what we'd shared? Nah, not us because we're guys. Then the women rejoined us with Lynn sitting almost in my lap, and Jodie going over and snuggling into Murray's arms. Then Roscoe walked in from the dining room and sat down facing us. Jodie sat up straight and said, "Oh my God, it's Roscoe. Sam, he's done it again." Roscoe stared at the four of us, licked his paw as usual and washed his face before lying down and tucking his front paws under slightly. Jodie looked up at Murray and resumed her position against him and said, "That cat is responsible for the four of us being here right now."

Murray pulled Jodie closer to him and said, "Then I love that cat and he deserves nothing but the best of everything."

"Murray, I told Lynn that I never would have dreamed that sending you that first picture of me naked would ever snowball into what the four of us have done."

"Are you saying you're sorry?"

"I should be, but I'm not."

"I'm glad honey. I am sorry about one thing though."

She looked up at him afraid of what he was going to say, but he smiled and told her, "I won't be getting anymore pictures of you."

"I can't imagine what more Sam and I could come up with anyway."

"I guess I'll just have to put the pictures I have of you on my office wall."

She was pretty sure he was just flattering her, but she smiled up at him and they shared a somewhat long kiss while Lynn and I watched them.

Lynn was leaning back against me and my arm was around her with my hand touching the underside of her breasts and I'd move my hand just enough to tease her.

"Just for the record," Lynn said, "Murray and I have never done anything like this before."

Jodie looked over at me and smiled as she said, "I never even dreamed of anything like this before, let alone be a part of it."

Lynn moved slightly and I used that moment to slowly move my hand over her breasts and then back down again as Jodie watched us and Lynn said, "Once we had figured out what was really happening I got frightened because we knew a couple that had done some similar things like this."

"And it didn't go well for them at all," Murray added. "In fact they got a divorce and the last we knew Lynn's friend was living with the guy she had been flashing and teasing. It was all pretty messy, but I also have to add that those two couples were pretty immature. Jealousy was their downfall."

I kissed Lynn and then said, "I have to praise Jodie for finding the courage to go through with sending a photo of her naked, especially that first time." Then I looked over at her and continued saying, "Of course since that day I've learned that she is full of surprises, not the least of which is the fact that she can be very brave and sure of herself once she gets an idea in her mind."

Chapter Seventeen

I was surprised when I noticed that Jodie had one hand between Murray's legs, and she was looking up at him as Lynn looked at me. I just smiled as I rolled my eyes and smiled back at her. We kissed and my hand went under her top and straight for her breasts. Jodie whispered something to Murray and he silently nodded his head. I wasn't even sure they remembered that we were in the same room with them, but I didn't mind because Lynn and I were kissing again and her bra was up and out of the way as I explored her breasts. I shifted slightly because my hard cock was binding and pinching under my Levi's. Lynn picked up on that and it wasn't long before her hand was liberating my cock through the zipper and our kisses were insistent as we teased each other.

That all came to a stop when Lynn looked toward the other two and I followed her eyes. Jodie was coaxing Murray's pants and underwear down and then he sat back down and she pulled them off and tossed them aside. His cock was standing proud, and when he looked over at us we smiled in approval and he went back to watching Jodie kneel between his legs and take his cock in her hands. For the next several minutes we were the audience as Jodie took his cock in her mouth and with her hand wrapped around his shaft she went to work on him. His eyes were on her only as they looked at each other and she swallowed him and jacked him off. I had to admire Murray for lasting so long, but the outcome was predetermined. He tensed and Jodie stayed with him until he shot and then she quickly put her mouth over his cock again and drank his juices until he was getting soft. She licked his belly to recover the first shot of his spunk and then she moved up and they shared a long and deep kiss.

Lynn's hand was still on my cock as far as my jeans would allow and she looked up at me and said, "Wasn't that something to watch honey?"

"I can't believe she just did that, but that was hot. You doing okay hon?"

"I'm fine. Sam, I want so much more, but Jodie and I agreed that we wouldn't make love, at least not this time. Oh, and one more thing," she whispered. "I asked Jodie to do that for Murray. For one thing I knew he would love it, but also because I told her that I had done the same thing to you earlier. I was pretty sure that having her do that would stop any possibility of her being mad at me or you."

"You devious doll you. No wonder I love you."

"We have one more surprise for you though."

"For me?"

"Oh yes. Stand up honey." She moved and I stood up and she stripped me naked below the waist as Murray and Jodie watched us. "Now lie on the floor on your back." I did as I was told and then the women disappeared for a few minutes.

I felt totally silly lying there with my cock slowly losing interest as I looked at Murray and asked, "Now what the hell do you suppose they're up to?"

"I have no idea."

"By the way, you two looked hot and it looked like Jodie was really enjoying herself."

"Not as much as I was though. Did you have any idea she would do that?"

"Hell no, but as long as they're enjoying themselves I don't see how we can lose."

"I don't either."

When the women returned, Jodie, with a large pan of water in her hands, carefully knelt down next to me and Lynn knelt down on my right. As soon as I saw her hands I knew what was coming and all I could say was, "Oh shit."

Lynn leaned down and kissed me and then Jodie did the same before she said, "Relax honey, Lynn is going to shave you while Murray and I watch."

I wasn't worried about being cut, but I didn't know how well I was going to handle having Lynn playing with my cock and balls as she shaved me bald.

I was as hard as a table leg immediately and it refused to go down as she soaped me and then started the shaving process. I held my head up for as long as I could to watch her, but then Jodie put a sofa cushion under my head and Lynn continued. She'd stop for a second and smile at me and tease me by playing with my cock and then go back to her task.

As I watched, she shaved me from navel to thighs, left to right and front to back. The soap was preventing me from seeing the full results of her efforts, but I could feel the difference, or at least I was sure I could. Lynn rinsed me, retrieved a pan of fresh water and rinsed me again and then took me in her mouth and jacked me off while the other two looked on. I was so damn charged up that I lasted no more than a minute or two. While she held my cock I shot cream up my belly and chest and then she caught the last of it and then looking at Murray and Jodie she smiled and then swallowed it. Then she kissed me and whispered, "Just be damn sure you have what it takes to see to Jodie's needs honey, but think about me when you're buried in her."

"You know I will, and thank you."

"You're welcome, but now you and Jodie will have to work out your daily shaving routine."

"We'll come up with something."

"Now Murray and I have to go home so he can take care of my needs."

"Will I have that honor one of these days?"

"I certainly hope so."

We stood up and Murray and Jodie were already on their feet and kissing. I smiled and went over to Jodie and said, "There's one thing that needs to happen before you two go home," and I started to undress her as Murray smiled and watched. He took my cue and started to do the same with Lynn, as Jodie put her hand on mine to stop me. I smiled and taking her hand away I whispered, "Trust me honey. It will be okay and you'll even love it I'm sure." She did trust me and seconds later she was naked all the way to her toes. As soon as Lynn was undressed I said, "Jodie honey, you need to give Murray a goodnight kiss," and I went to Lynn. I threw my shirt off and we fell into each other and pressed our nakedness into each other. Even my cock appreciated the event and grew until it was between her legs as we kissed.

"Damn you Sam, you're determined to drive me crazy."

"This will make certain that Murray and I will be hard for you two. I moved enough to put my hand between her legs and felt her very wet lips as I kissed her once more. "Oh my God, I have to get out of here," and she pulled back and reached for her pants. She dressed leaving her bra and panties off, and as soon as Murray had his pants on they moved to the door. We said our goodbyes to each other and Jodie and I went straight to the bedroom to see to our urgent needs.

When we woke in the morning we had to accept the fact that we were sexually and emotionally spent. Neither of us even wanted to talk about what the four of us had shared last night. In fact, we never would actually sit down and talk about our near swapping experience. Jodie left just after lunch, but not before telling me her sister and her brother in law were coming Thursday and would be staying through Saturday. I'd never met her sister or brother in law so I was curious how they would feel about me being in Jodie's life. I knew how Jodie and I felt about our relationship and really that was what was important.

One other thing Jodie said before she went home was, "I better warn you though that Carrie is a little...how can I put it. A little...crazy I guess. I mean she can be unpredictable."

"As in impulsive?"

"That's a tactful way of saying it I guess. I love her and I can't wait to see her, but you do need to know that about her."

"What about her hubby, how does he handle her?"

Jodie laughed and said, "Greg doesn't handle her, he just adapted. She's slowed her down a little, but she'll always be Carrie."

"Should I be worried?"

"Nothing like that, but try not to let her shock you or you'll become her favorite target. Greg is a lot like Murray actually. When Carrie is up to her tricks, he'll sit back and smile and watch, much like Murray sometimes does."

"What's Greg like other than he can't control Carrie?"

"I don't want you to think that Carrie is a head case. She's just more free spirited and doesn't care what other people think for the most part."

"But you like Greg...right?"

"Of course I do, he's a really nice guy. He's no wall flower, but sometimes he can tell it's better to just be an observer and enjoy her antics. They love each other and have what seems to be a good marriage."

"I'm anxious to meet them."

"I hope that we can get Murray and Lynn can go out for dinner with the four of us."

"Maybe we should warn them about Carrie."

"Maybe we should, though I'm sure, for the most part, she'll behave in the restaurant."

Jodie had gone home, but I still waited until later to call Murray and Lynn and talked to them about going out to dinner and then told them of Jodie's caution regarding Carrie. That prompted more conversation, and not surprisingly, got Murray going with his guesses of what she would be like.

Chapter Eighteen

When I got home Thursday evening I saw an unfamiliar car in Jodie's driveway and assumed that Carrie and Greg had arrived. I went in and changed into more casual clothes, but made sure I looked good enough to give a good first impression, at least based on appearance if nothing else.

Jodie called about half and hour later and after making sure my shirt was tucked in I went do to meet the people that could one day I could be related to by marriage.

As soon as I was inside my eyes went to Carrie simply because of Jodie's warning, but she was the picture of manners and shared a sweet smile as we were introduced. Greg's handshake was firm and energetic as we went through the usual social banter complete with smiles.

We went to the living room and I slowly relaxed as conversation flowed and we got to know each other. I worked hard not to pay too much attention to Carrie, but I was so curious about her that wasn't easy for me to do. In some ways she looked like Jodie, but not a lot. She was shorter by an inch or two and there was that thing about her that I picked up on right away. To me she was energy personified. I could even feel it, and I was surprised when she made it a point to sit with me on the sofa.

Jodie couldn't have been happier right then because the four of us seemed to get along great. Relaxed and talkative, but she was making frequent eye contact with me. If she was trying to tell me something I wasn't up to the challenge to figure out what that might be.

We had dinner and then with wine in hand we went back to the living room to continue sharing stories. That lasted for awhile, but then Carrie put her glass down next to mine and a second later she launched herself onto me and I ended up on the sofa on my back with her on top of me. "Okay love, we have to talk."

I looked up at her and remembering Jodie's caution not to let her rattle me, I smiled at her and with my arms now around her I said, "I do like your style. Let me guess, you want to talk about how many children you and I are going to have."

She laughed, but didn't move as she said, "Jodie, your man is a keeper. No love, I want to warn you what will happen if you're not good to Jodie. I don't want to hear that you haven't been good to her."

"I may not be good for her, but I promise I'll be good to her." Then I pointedly looked down at her breasts pressing into my chest. "You know Carrie, you're reminding me of a machine that I ran when I worked in the factory."

I continued to focus on her breasts as she raised up enough to improve my view as she said, "Now how is that I'm afraid to ask."

"I had two large round things that I had to push at the same time to bring the press down. It was a safety feature you see."

"Now aren't you the clever one. I'll just tell you that pushing those buttons are anything but a safety feature."

"I'll do my best to not get confused. Now don't misunderstand me here. I'm good to stay just like we are, but is there anything else you wanted to ask me or tell me?"

"Yes, but I'll save that for another time."

"Just let me know and we'll meet here on the sofa again. Greg, I do like talking to your wife."

"I do too, especially when she talks to me like that."

I really was uncomfortable with the situation, because I didn't know what Jodie would have to say to me or her sister later, but I wasn't about to complain or terminate our little arrangement. I was leaving that up to Carrie. She kissed me then. Not a lover's kiss, but something maybe more than relative to relative. I just knew that I liked it and did my best to return the favor. She got off of me and resumed her place on the sofa and retrieved her wine as though nothing out of the ordinary had just taken place. I tried to lighten the moment by saying, "Jodie, your sister is a skillful communicator. She's very hard to ignore or not take seriously."

"Yes, she does have her own style. Feel comforted now sis?"

She smiled at me and simply said, "I believe I do."

When Jodie and Carrie went to the kitchen to finish cleaning up from dinner I told Greg, "Carrie sure had a way of making sure she had my attention."

"I keep thinking that one day she'll be old enough not to do things like that, but I'm not sure she'll ever change. You handled it rather well."

"Thanks, but Jodie warned me to be prepared for the unexpected, though she nearly had me speechless with her surprise."

"She loves to do the unexpected and she gets a lot of practice believe me."

"You seem to have adjusted to her unique style."

He laughed and said, "Yeah I guess I have adjusted, at least for the most part, but we've only been married four years so I have a way to go in my training. I thought I was going to hurt myself laughing when you and Jodie told us your Roscoe stories."

1...56789...21