Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're funny now, but at the time it was very frustrating."

"Great way to start a relationship though. Look how fast you and Jodie got together."

"Roscoe to the rescue I guess," and I just smiled.

I was a little apprehensive about going out to dinner with slightly crazy Carrie and Greg. But she was the picture of decorum and manners, though she managed to surprise us a couple of times during and after dinner with what I referred to as frisky comments. Nothing really inappropriate, and in fact probably what the rest of us had thought of, but decided against commenting. Then she told Murray and Lynn about my comment about her boobs and my comparison to my factory experience. That didn't shock either of them, but Lynn looked at me in surprise, and Murray cracked up as he looked across the table at me. All in all a very pleasant dinner and a fun evening.

After dinner, Murray and Lynn went home and we went back to Jodie's. I wasn't planning on staying, so I put my arms around Carrie and told her, "Well, I have to say that meeting you has been quite an experience. I see a lot of Jodie in you, or maybe it's a lot of you in Jodie. Either way, I have to say I think Greg is a pretty lucky guy."

She smiled and said, "Thank you, and like I told Jodie earlier today, I think she should keep you too." I kissed her lightly and then shook Greg's hand and then said goodnight and went home. I was assuming I'd see them sometime Saturday, but nothing was said about that, but I was soon beyond those thoughts as I slept like someone a lot more innocent than I was.

I remember waking up around seven and lay on my back and let my mind slowly wake up and wander. I guess I was done with that then because I fell asleep again, and it was at some point later that my blanket and sheet were yanked off of me and a voice said, "Wake up lazy, we're fixing...oops."

I did wake and there stood Carrie next to my bed and looking at my naked torso and man package. "Well damn," she said, "Jodie said you'd be in your briefs."

She was wearing what for all intents was a tee shirt and I was sure no bra because I could see her breasts nicely outlined and her nipples making nice bumps. Her shorts were definitely short and white and I could imagine she wasn't wearing panties either. I tried hard to come up with some sexy or funny quip, but I was too surprised to do anything but stare at her as my cock grew to something just short of hard. She didn't seem all that uncomfortable as she stared at me, but she wasn't smiling. She stepped back a couple of feet, but I jumped up and throwing my arms around her I pulled her close to me and then threw her on the bed and lay on top of her. Her arms went around me and I kissed her much like I'd kissed her last night and then said, "I have to correct myself."

She looked a little unsure as she looked up at me and asked, "Um...what about?"

"Your breasts look far more impressive than my factory press analogy."

She seemed a little relieved at that minor comment so she smiled and said, "Thank you, I feel much better knowing I don't look like a heavy machine. Jodie said you'd be in your briefs."

"Well don't we have a surprise in store for her."

"So you plan to tell her then."

"Of course. I also plan to tell her that I did this," and I somewhat roughly pulled her tee shirt up and exposed her breasts to my eyes.

She grabbed my hand, but I smiled and held firm as I studied her exposed chest. "Yes, you definitely look a lot better than my old safety buttons," and my other hand went to her breast and cupped it before I pulled her tee shirt back down.

She wasn't struggling to get up as she smiled and asked me, "So are you also going to tell Jodie about exposing me?"

"I am and I'll do that in front of Greg unless you tell me not to."

"I don't care. What will...oh my god what was that?"

"What?"

"Something moved against my leg."

I looked around and there lay Roscoe on the bed and close to Carrie. "It's Roscoe. He must have followed you in."

"You're kidding," and she smiled up at me. "So that means we have to catch him?"

"That's right."

Her hand slid down to my butt and as she caressed me she said, "Do you think that Roscoe would be offended if we waited for just a minute?"

"I'm sure Roscoe wouldn't mind at all, but what did you have in mind?"

"What I have in mind and what will happen are two different things. I just wanted another minute for us to get to know each other better."

"If we get to know each other much better than this, we'll be so long that Greg and Jodie will be over here looking for us. I do think it would only be fair if you were naked while we chased Roscoe around the house."

"I don't think that would be a good idea. Maybe you should get dressed instead."

I was moving my hips just enough to hopefully tease her as I said, "Can't get dressed because I have to take a shower first."

"Sam, I feel something very hard between us."

"I know, I feel it too."

"And you think it's a good idea for me to be naked?"

"I guess not, but damn..."

"We better deal with Roscoe instead. You...we're already going to have a lot to tell Jodie and Greg."

"That's true. Okay gorgeous and sexy," and I jumped up and pulled her to her feet and again into my arms. One of her hands found my bare hip and smiled as I told her, "Careful, you're getting close to the goal post."

She smiled as she moved her hand around to touch my now very hard cock and then took her hand away. She took a long breath, smiled again and then moved away from me, looked down at my cock and then reached for Roscoe, who just melted into her arms. His job was done I guess, so there was no point in running away. "You know Carrie, I think Roscoe's mission in life is to bring people together and he's damn good at his job."

"I have to think you're right. But now what do we do?"

"I say ignore him and we'll talk while we shower and get ready for breakfast." Carrie put Roscoe down and we went to the bathroom. She watched as I got the shower water warm and ready, and then I turned to her like I was going to say something. But instead I grabbed her and pushed her into the shower ahead of me and closed the door. She squealed and tried to get away, but it was far too late because she was soaked and her tee shirt about half disappeared. "I guess you might as well help me shower now honey, since you're already wet and almost naked to my eyes."

"Damn you Sam," but her smile gave her away and we melted into a long and almost frighteningly erotic kiss. My hands were on her ass and hers were on mine as our kiss continued, and then I put my right hand into her shorts and touched her bare skin. She acted like she was going to resist me, but then relaxed as I explored her butt and her hand went to my nearly painful erection. "I found your goal post," she said as she looked up at me before we kissed again. "Oh god, Sam, we have to stop." She moved back a little and then quickly grabbed the soap and bathed me as she said, "I have to keep my hands and head busy. How are we going to explain me being soaking wet?"

"I think we better tell them the truth."

"Jodie is really going to be mad."

"Not as mad as she'd be if she learned later that we'd lied to her."

"That's true. Damn it, this is all your fault."

"Oh no, you're the one to invade my life and then lie on me on the couch and then invade my bedroom. Then you exposed me and let me look at you half naked and so damn sexy that I had no self control."

"Give me a break," but she continued to bathe me and then I rinsed off. When we got out, I pulled her tee shirt off and squeezed most of the water out of it and then after pulling it back over her head I reached for her shorts. She stopped me and looked into my eyes and then took her hand away in submission. Moments later I saw the center of her womanhood and I openly stared. I quickly twisted the water out of her shorts and then helped her back into them as she said, "I know we should, but we just can't tell them everything Sam."

"At least not right now."

Chapter Nineteen

With all that was going on with Carrie and her catching me naked and more, I had forgotten all about Roscoe. I had apparently also lost track of time, because I was just turning away from helping her into her shorts when Jodie appeared in the doorway and in a none too soft voice said, "What the hell are you two doing?"

I looked at her and then down at my nakedness, over at soggy Carrie and then back at Jodie. "Well, I was...I mean Carrie came into the bedroom and..."

"I'm waiting to hear why you're naked and Carrie is soaking wet."

"I'm curious about all of that too," Greg added as he looked over Jodie's shoulder.

"It's like this. I..."

Carrie took over saying, "It's my fault that he's naked."

"No it isn't." I took a breath, once again glanced at Carrie and then said, "I was asleep when Carrie came in and surprised me by whipping the blanket back and..."

"And he was naked, not in his briefs like you said, Jodie."

"Sam I thought you only slept naked when I stayed with you."

"Sorry, but I've always slept naked."

"But why are you still naked, and Carrie why are you soaking wet, and what have you two been up to that was taking you so long?"

"Look honey," I said. While Carrie was sitting on the bed getting over the shock of seeing me naked and...well sort of..."

"Hard I'm guessing."

"Okay, yes hard. Anyway, while that was going on Roscoe appeared and lay on the bed next to Carrie."

"Why was Carrie lying down?"

"I said she was sitting and Roscoe lay next to her. So we talked about what to do about Roscoe, and they I said screw the cat and I told Carrie to come to the bathroom so we could talk while I showered. I mean what the hell, she'd seen all of me there was to see anyway."

"And Carrie just happened to shower with you."

"Well in a way, but that was my fault because I pushed her in thinking I was being funny. Well I still think it was funny I guess."

Jodie parked her butt against the sink and tipping her head down she put her hand to her forehead and said, "My god Sam what were you thinking? Carrie is my sister and she's seen as much of you now as I have."

"I saw a lot of Carrie too, because her tee shirt pretty much disappeared when it got wet."

"Oh my god. So that's why you did that."

"No, that's not the reason. It's just like I said I was having fun. Sorry Greg. But I have to admit that seeing Carrie's breasts added a whole lot to our experience." I wasn't about to admit that Carrie had touched me about everywhere as she bathed me. "We still have to find Roscoe."

"He ran out when we opened the door. Why is it that damn cat is always around when things happen?" I just shrugged my shoulders.

Jodie looked at Greg and was surprised to see him smiling. "Greg you're not bothered by this mess?"

"I think it's funny as hell. Carrie was shocked and Sam threw her in the shower. We both know they didn't have time to get into too much trouble."

"I don't believe that for a minute, but okay." Then throwing common sense to the wind I embraced Carrie again and said, "Sorry about the shower stunt, but that was fun."

"Jodie," Carrie said playing her role of innocence, "I can see you have your hands full with Sam."

"You have no idea." Jodie sighed and said, "Okay Sam, if you're ready for breakfast now...."

"I am if I go in the nude. Otherwise I guess I'll get dressed first."

"I suppose you're going to have Carrie help you with that too."

I figured what the hell and with my arms still around her I asked, "What do you think, would you like to help me get dressed?"

"Sam honey I don't think that would be a good idea." I just smiled and moved toward Jodie and then kissed her.

"I'll be ready in a minute honey."

"Carrie will go back with me so we can talk about this. And I told you that Carrie was the crazy one. I'm going to have to rethink all of that now." She grabbed Carrie by the hand and they went out and Greg waited while I dressed.

When I came out I looked at Greg and said, "I'm sorry man, at the time all of that seemed like a good idea."

"Hey, no harm no foul. I can't wait to talk to Carrie though."

"Don't be mad at her, it was mostly my fault."

"You have to know that I don't buy that. I know my loving wife and if you hadn't come up with something first she would have on her own. Sam I love her very much, but I've had to accept that things like what just happened just seem to follow her."

"And don't forget Roscoe. I'm telling you there's something weird with that cat. If something unusual happens involving two people, that cat isn't far away." With that we walked over to Jodie's and had breakfast without further talk of Carrie's and my adventure. But I wouldn't soon forget all that she and I had shared in the short time we had together. I had no doubt that given a little time alone, she and I could have and probably would have gotten a whole lot deeper into our shared experience and probably would have been in a whole lot of trouble.

All through breakfast one of us would be glancing at one of the others. I'd look at Jodie and she'd share a thin smile and shake her head before looking back down at her plate. If I looked over at Carrie I'd get what I saw as a sweet and conspiratorial smile. From Greg it was just a simple look of acceptance. At first I felt sorry for him, but then I decided I had a lot of respect for his strength of character. He knew about and accepted her as she was, with both good and bad attributes, and it was easy to see that he loved her.

Carrie and I more or less behaved ourselves for the remainder of their visit. We'd share knowing looks and a smile here and there, but the flirting, though Carrie and I still found opportunities to share in that, was much more subdued. They left mid morning Sunday and I felt that I knew them and I did like them a lot and not just Carrie and our antics. Though to a much lesser degree, I could see a similar adventurous streak in Jodie. They were indeed sisters.

Chapter Twenty

The whole event with Carrie and me was forgotten until we had dinner and drinks at Chili's with Murray and Lynn Saturday night. We didn't talk about what Jodie and I had shared with Murray and Lynn, but as we had drinks in the bar after dinner, the Carrie side of Jodie came out. Looking back on the event later I was sure she was waiting until what she saw as the right time. We'd had two drinks spread out over an hour so we were just nicely relaxed and conversation was slowing until my sweet and unpredictable Jodie said, "I have to tell you how badly Sam behaved last weekend."

Murray smiled and leaned back with his drink and Lynn gave me a stern look. "Sam, what have you done wrong now?"

"Let me tell you," Jodie said without even looking at me. "Even now I can't believe how fast things happened." She had Lynn's total attention as she leaned over the table toward Jodie and said, "Carrie said she was going to go over to Sam's and wake him up for breakfast. I laughed and told her to go ahead. It was supposed to be that simple. Surprise Sam and then come back. Needless to say, that's not how it went. You see Carrie, being her devilish self, went over and to wake Sam, she whipped the blanket and sheet back and started to loudly say good morning. Well I learned later that Carrie didn't get to finish what she wanted to say, because Sam was naked. Well when she saw his goodies she froze. Was that the end of it? Oh no, that was just the beginning." By this time Jodie was showing a small smile and her eyes had darted over to me and back to Lynn a couple of times.

Murray continued to sit back and smile and he wasn't missing a word that was said. "You see, Sam thought it would be a good idea to jump up, throw his arms around her and toss her onto the bed before he lay on top of her." That surprised me because I didn't think Carrie would share any details with Jodie. Now I was almost holding my breath as I slowly learned just how much Carrie had confessed.

"Sam what were you thinking?" Lynn said, but she was smiling a little.

Jodie pressed on saying, "Now it gets even better. Bright and quick thinking Sam couldn't have it but what he pull her top up and she wasn't wearing a bra." Lynn leaned back and stared at me again, but the corners of her mouth slowly curled into a small smile before her attention went back to Jodie. "It seems that bright boy here just had to fondle her for a minute, but this part will interest you. Roscoe suddenly appeared and lay on the bed next to Carrie."

That brought Murray forward and he leaned into the table a little as he smiled at Jodie and said, "You're kidding right?"

"You don't know how much I wish I was kidding. That cat is starting to worry me."

"So that's the end of this event then."

"Oh Murray, I'm far from done with my story. You see, my Sam took her to the bathroom with him so he could shower and they could continue to talk. That's the story anyway. But was it that simple? Again I have to say no. Sam pushed her into the shower with the water running." She looked at me and smiled so I took that to mean I wasn't in trouble, at least not yet. "He then joined her and stared at her chest because her tee shirt was now mostly invisible."

Murray leaned toward me and said, "Sam, you're the man."

"That's very debatable," Jodie said as she looked at me. "Well Greg and I were tired of waiting for the missing mates and went over to see what they were up to. Well we found them still in the bathroom, hard and water puckered Sam naked, and Carrie looking like a drown rat with her wet hair hanging down and dripping onto her tee shirt top. That's the end of the story except for Carrie, Greg and I talking for quite awhile after Sam went home."

Lynn looked at me for what seemed like a very long time, as she tasted her drink. Then setting it down on the little wet napkin she said, "Sam, I can't believe you. How could you see any of that as a good idea?"

"Lynn let me remind you," Murray said coming to my defense. "It was saucy Carrie that tore the bedding off and exposed him. Had that not happened, none of the other things would have happened."

I tried to show my best smile of innocence as I said, "That's right, and thank you friend."

"I'm with you my man, and I think you acted with great restraint in fact."

Jodie laughed and said, "He almost had my sister naked as he pawed her and strutted his stuff until we caught them."

"But did they make love? Apparently not. Was she naked? You didn't say so."

"Oh wait, I forgot that part. Yes she was, because it was his manly duty to undress her and wring the water out of her top and shorts. She wasn't wearing panties either I learned later."

"Damn, I have to meet your sister, she sounds like she's a blast to be around."

"She's crazy is what she is."

"Oh, and she wrapped her hand around his...what did she call it Sam?"

"I don't remember."

"Oh I remember she called it your goal post." At that, Murray and Lynn both burst out laughing and Jodie even smiled at that point.

After we settled down I said, "Just for the record, sweet and innocent sounding Jodie can be a lot like her sister, so don't let her trick you into believing that she's any different. And Lynn honey, I have to put you in there right with Carrie and Jodie."

"I'm about as plain and conventional as anybody could be."

"Right, and that's why every woman in the country and beyond is sharing naked photos with her friends right along with Jodie, me and Murray. All four of us are just about one step outside of the mainstream, and maybe farther than that. We all have our own crazy component."

1...678910...21