Rosie's DUI Court Appearance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to square the papers into two piles, one a lot bigger than the other. Another officer appeared carrying Rosie's handbag and a clear plastic bag containing her necklace and earrings, mobile phone and lipstick that she'd had in her pockets when she was searched last night.

The officer took a document from the smaller pile "So this one is your release order. In a moment I'm going to ask you to sign it at the bottom. Before I do that though, I need to formally warn you.

"You have been granted bail with conditions. Within 14 days of today's date you must contact the punishment centre of your choice to make an appointment for the execution of your sentence within 56 days of today's date.

"If you fail to do so, or fail to then meet the appointment and have the sentence of the court executed in time, you may commit an offence which could lead to your arrest, imprisonment and further sentence.

"If you commit an offence whilst on bail, the sentence will be more severe.

"Do you understand all that?"

"Yes sir" replied Rosie. She had no idea why she had called him 'Sir', it just had seemed the right thing to do. It was obvious to Rosie that he had made that speech many times before, he said it all from memory.

"Ok good," she said as he turned the paper around towards Rosie and pointed out bits of the form, "here's the calendar dates for your 14 and 56 days. Initial here please." He pointed to the paper and she took the pen he offered and initialled where he pointed.

"Here's the caution about bail I've just read you, initial here please and here is the list of property that is being returned to you, so initial here please." He pointed out each area she needed to mark.

Rosie had pretty much followed what was said and signed where she needed to sign and took the bag of her belongings in one hand and her pack of paperwork in the other.

"This way," said the female officer, "I'd imagine there's someone waiting for you."

She unlocked and pushed open a heavy security door which led out into a reception area of the court house. An area of the building that Rosie hadn't seen, having been brought in by police car this morning.

"Rosie!" screamed Stacey as she leapt to her feet from the seat she had been waiting on. Rosie was nearly bowled over by Stacey as she bear hugged her in an embrace. "Oh I've been so worried about you! I'm so so sorry," Stacey said into Rosie's hair as they hugged long and hard.

Rosie couldn't be sure, but she was thinking this might be the best hug she'd ever had. She could smell the scent of perfume from her friend and was enjoying the embrace. A feeling a safety and security washed over her and she clung tightly to her friend's warm and soft body.

"Come on, let's get you back to mine so I can look after you. I've got a bath and hot chocolate and some silly movies. Let's go there and forget this for today," Stacey whispered.

"Thank you," Rosie mouthed although she wasn't sure she'd actually spoken.

To be continue