Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment Diaz ripped her dick away from you and pulled your hips to her making you perpendicular to the camera. Diaz's black lips then locked tight to your pussy and began tonguing and prepping it for the several feet cock about to destroy it. Sandra pulled you off her dick, it was nearly rock hard. Sandra kissed you lightly then spit a giant wad of saliva on your face. Smearing her cock all over it, she then force your mouth open and let another fat load of saliva fall gently into your waiting gullet. Once landed you angled down and dove on her waiting steaming cock head. Sandra began to lightly face fuck you as Diaz continued to eat your eager asshole. Even as Nightstick rocked you back and forth over her dick, Diaz was swaying in time keeping her black lips locked to you.Your hips began bucking from the sensation, your slut instincts wanting more and more.

Suddenly Sandra drove home, your nose feeling her thick pubes tickling, your chin pancaked by Sandra's loose sack. "Alright crack that ass open Girl! I want to watch that pussy stretch!" Sandra ordered Diaz and she immediately broke her lip lock on your boipussy. With her cock now full mast and jutting out of her skin tight suit pants Diaz lined up her shot. Your ring gladly opened to her knocking foreskin, her tight sheath holding your pussy open as the inflating cock head blossomed into you. With Diaz starting her journey down you aching chute, Sandra resumed fucking your throat but with a new fervor to drive you backwards further on your protector's rigid quickly hardening fuck stick. In utter bliss, you groaned in ecstacy with each hard thrust of Sandra pushing you further down Diaz. Your tongue had found a way out and was licking Sandra's balls as they rammed into your face. Within a few minutes, you felt Diaz's pants rubbing on your cushy asscheeks. Diaz then quickly pulled her length out a bit and fumbled with her pants. Then she thrust hard and her fat pear sized testicles slammed into yours. Now caught on two absolute units you again saw your mother openly weeping and fisting her fat giant dick. WIthout warning you shuddered and came HARD. Sucking hard on Sandra's cock and Diaz grunting as your slut muscles gripped her tight, each cock inside you flexed hard pushing more precum deep inside you, lubing their flesh more as they both fucked you back and forth. Sandra slamming home pushing you deep on to Diaz's waiting prick, being passed back and forth over and over for minutes and minutes. The sound of the cocks squelching and squeezing into your loud holes echoing in your ears and your mother's.

"UGH Ohhhh MAMA! You raised such a fucking hot peace of ASS!" Sandra shouted, "Did you know he could please two real women so well?" Joanne remained silent, just crying and jerking her cock in front of your fans. As Diaz kept plowing you Sandra extracted her girthy cock from your throat and looked you in the eyes, "You ready to really impress Mama?" A tear ran down your eye from your throat trying to constrict again. All you could do was nod, you'd always be up for what Sandra wanted. Her black spitshined dick was ripped from your gullet. Diaz took the hint and extracted her root from your now gaping hole.

Sandra bent down and extracted her feet from her pants and directed Diaz to lay on the bed. She did so and let her legs go wide, her cock standing vertical and her nuts split around her massive shaft. Needing no direction you crawled on top of Diaz straddling her amazing rock hard abs. Sandra helped line her up as you fell backwards, your pussy easily sucking in the welcome pike. Her balls pressed hard against your ring as you began gyrating your hips, turning your head to the camera you began cooing and moaning as you rode Diaz like a horse. Her cock stirring you from the inside, Sandra leaned over and gave you a deep kiss as Diaz continued rocking your body up and down her cock. Her strong core muscles and arms using you like a fleshlight on her steel cock. Ripping your lips away from Sandra you fell forward on Diaz, her small breasts cushioning you. She wrapped her steel armed around your waist and began thrusting her cock up inside you like a battering ram. Your meager clit cumming hard from the violence. Even being held down, Sandra climbed next to you two and led your small hand to her waiting monster. Trying to grip it as best as you could while being jackhammered from below, Sandra was softly humping your hand. Soon a cold liquid was dripping all over her cock and your hand, lubing her length from stem to stern. Diaz slowed her attack to only a minor occasional light thrust Sandra stood up on the bed and stepped over you. Her big hips flew over you and hovered. Diaz extracted all but her tip. Your well fucked pussy hummed and ached.

"OH GODDESS NO!" Joanne screamed from behind you but too late. Nightstick had lined up with your gaping pussy, Sandra was gripping herself and Diaz as she then plunged both cocks into your cunt. Screaming in burning agony, you pounded the headboard. Diaz held you tight making sure you stayed tight to her. As you screaming they both in sync shoved her rock hard bitchbreakers further into you. Your cries went higher in pitch. It felt terrible but you wanted more, slamming your hands against the headboard you squeezed your legs tight against DIaz's hard, strong hips.

"UGH COME ON YOU TWO! FUCK ME!" Both of your intruders gave a massive throb as they spewed pre deep into your wide cunt.

"One... Two.... THREE!!" Sandra grunted as they both pushed hard into you. Both cocks finding a few more inches.

"One... Two.... THREE!!" Again they shunted themselves further, your back absolutely screaming from the force. They repeated this several times, your voice cracking from the strain as they stretched you even further. And you loved every spark of pain as well as pleasure. After losing count suddenly Sandra and Diaz seemed to have actually bottomed out. You were filled with the most cock possible. You collapsed on Diaz and she playfully kissed you on your cheek. Sandra hunched over and whispered, "So proud of you!"

Then she extracted her cock out to the tip and drove home, you squealed like the bitch she helped make you. Diaz then lifted you and extracted her pike, waiting a moment Diaz plowed back in, Sandra at the same time ripping her cock out and driving back in. The two over footlong long dicks now pistoning in and out of your pussy. You had no idea what sound you were making. The sensation of cock ripping you in half was all you think about. Time wasn't passing, you were just this thing bouncing up and down on two beautiful women as they abused you and stretched you over their dicks using every inch of your boipussy.

On the stream, the viewer count was at 1.5 million. Your mother had cum several times on herself and sat now with her limp dick in her hand. Her POV was your little body rippling between two amazon beasts rutting their oversized junk in and out of you. Their swollen sacks swinging and slapping into each other and your red ass cheeks. As you held on for dear life, each of your lovers were soaked in sweat, Sandra's rank gym smell dripping all over your back. Your face had fallen into Diaz's sweat soaked armpit, the smell of Axe box spray mingling with all the sex wafting in the room.

Minutes later you felt Sandra hold her prick a second to now start fucking you in time with Diaz, their womanhood merging in to one uber dick, fucking you in fast long strokes. They were both grunting now, their shafts were at full hardness and your guts were gurgling from being pushed in and then sucked out. It was bliss...

"Ugh OK White boy get ready for us! Gonna swell you up like a balloon! Make you look like our baby momma! You ready girl!" Sandra said under the duress of fucking your packed in pussy.

"HMMMMM YES BOSS!", Diaz responded.

Each cock now began fucking with whatever rhythm they wanted, eventually Sandra just held you down on Diaz and began humping hard with heavy strokes letting her full weight drop on your back. Diaz doing slower short strokes, letting Sandra do most of the work. After a minute or two, Sandra dropped herself into you hard, her balls giving a loud clap on your abused ass. On screen her swollen gonads tensed and jerked up into her. Their scalding payload began pouring into you. Free to move now, Diaz lifted the both of you and began humping hard form below. Sandra's gunk lubing you both as she amped up her aggression. As her cock slammed home over and over you mumbled in her ear, "Cum for me, I want every drop in your balls to blow into me... Please Diaz, breed me."

She giggled, _"Boss, you are the biggest cockslut I've ever met." _Seconds later She let you drop on her meat, her leather gloves clasped your graspable ass and you could feel her cock swelling hard as it blasted a powerful load deep into your pussy. Before her next blast began they both restarted their still hard dicks and as Diaz blasted her thick cum Sandra's cock would stuff it even further down, but soon the pints fo cum were just being flung in and out of you, your two stallions packing every bit of their hot gunk into your tiny frame. You nearly passed out but after several minutes they relented.

Sandra dismounted first and fell to her back on the foot of the bed, her now flagging fuckstick, appeared just to the side of your pussy on screen. There Diaz's cock was softening and their baby batter was loosely flowing out of you all over Diaz's nice pants. Sandra sat up and walked bow legged to the bathroom sink nearby and grabbed your mom's hand towel. She walked back into frame walking normally. The hand towel gliding up and down her girthy shining prick.

"Girl, you can throw him off you, he's too tired to clean us properly, let's go get some burgers, recharge and come back for round 2." Sandra said with complete seriousness. The idea still excited you but you were too worn out and used to say either way. Wordlessly, Diaz pushed you off her, your cum layered backside slid onto the bed, your little legs limply flaying up and then down. Diaz took the towel and soaked up as much cum and juices as possible for throwing it on top of you, the wet cum still warm on your soft body.

The stream still showed your mother in her chair, her soft cock in her hand still crying. Sandra's face suddenly appeared next to her, leaning in to lick her tears from her face. She stared for a second and then looked at the camera.

_"Gonna leave this running, hey Moms... Feel free to have my leftovers." _Sandra said with a deep villainous twang.

Joanne's cock quickly inflated again. Sandra and Diaz headed out, out of the corner of your eye you could see Diaz wave goodbye, nice that she's still a fan. You looked up at the ceiling feeling both full and empty, pints of girl cum were swirling in you, as much was also plastering your legs and backside. A soft hand gripped your left ankle and pulled, your body slid to the bottom edge of the bed. You looked down and the chubby frame of your mother was there, her red eyes showing love and tenderness. She turned you so you were sideways in the video frame, it was nice she still wanted to put on a show. She spread your legs and flopped her oversized fat dick on your belly crushing your meager clit. She lay on top of you and gave you a deep deep kiss.

As she broke it she said loudly for the camera, "I love you honey! But you're a cum slut now and I'm going to treat you that way."

With that she threw your legs up, pressing your knees to your chest. Standing on her feet she hovered over your half as big body and lined up her prick to your pussy.

"I really do love you honey."

Holding the inside of your knees she dropped her full weight down, you squealed like the bitch you were. Your mother's cock was big enough to still fill you up after being double fucked by two stallions. She couldn't fuck you with their verility but her weight and fat prick enjoyed fucking your well worn lubed cock holster.

"Oh baby! You're still tight! HOW!?"

You just kept moaning like the slut you are and smiled. You'd never felt this wanted and still every day more cock was blessing you with more cum. Every woman you desired seemed to rip their dicks out for you, the power to be fucked and and fuck well was finally filling that hole in you. Not the literal one, that was overstuffed constantly, the one you felt before working for Roxy. This was bliss, a cock to fuck you and cum to stain you over and over inside and out.

"Mom?"

"Yes my darling?"

"Mom?"

She kept her pace of drilling your backside vertically, "YES DEAR WHAT!?"

"I'm sorry they were mean, I'm sorry I've been mean."

Joanne dropped to her knees, her cock jutted in hard at an awkward angle. Her flabby arms reached behind your head and pulled you into her heavy breasts smothering you, bending you upwards and in a ball speared on her wide prick. Lifting and fucking you like you were an excersize ball. She began grunting, "Oh fuck baby, it's OK! UGH I will always love you! UGH BUT now I get to fuck you! This is so much better than being your mother! UGH Can't wait to keep plowing you every damn UGh Time UGH I want UGGHHHHHHHH" She held you close and her cock belched it's fetid load into you, all her rage and pent up stress filled you now, her vibrating gonads felt amazing on your ass and now she was another woman who would always want your pussy, always happy to feed you cum. A few minutes later she dragged her column out of you. The rim of her cock head popping out of your ring letting some cum drool out. She sat on the edge of the bed and glared at the camera. Reaching back she gripped your hair and dragged your limp body over and draped your head over her knee, her flagging cock dripping last ropes of cum on your ear and face. She took a deep breath and raised your head up by your hair pointing your disheveled face at the camera.

"This is mine, this is where I cum, you bitches need to remember that."

With that she moved your face over to her prick, instinctually you opened wide as she drove you down her length, it slid in roughly but you gave no resistance. You tried hard to suck the cum and ass juices from her meaty dick. After dragging you up and down her cock like the hand towel behind you she lifted you off and left you on the bed as she turned the camera off and took a shower.

Your stomach gurgles hard and loud. Burping made it settle but the salty aftertaste of Sandra's sperm permeates your tongue again. Feeling your tummy it's bloated and pushed out a bit, the expected cute flat belly feeling exceptionally round. You feel pregnant and if you had a womb it'd be a crowded place by now. Sandra and Diaz would be back soon from grabbing burgers, a burger sounded nice but you wondered if you could handle digesting it. Seems like you've subsited on sperm for the past week. Could you even do that? Just survive on the gallons of cum you've taken every which way? Why even think that? Guess your cum craving is far from dwindling.

The door opened and Sandra sauntered through with Diaz behind. "We back baby! How ya feeling?"

Looking up you just smiled at the ebony goddess, even in her most casual sweat and cum stained sweatpants and exercise bra she was heavenly to behold. "Feeling full but still ok I guess."

Sandra went and sat at the head of the bed, her back supported by the head board."Saw your moms passed out on the couch, she was cute in her own pudgy way." Sandra had a bag of food and was pulling it out. She had some fries and offered. Reaching your hand out she dumped some in and you eagerly scarfed them down. The remnant cum on your fingers co-mingled with the salty fries. It tasted amazing.

"Ready for another show, my shining star?" Sandra asked in complete seriousness.

Rising to your knees you sat on your legs like a good boy and nodded eagerly. Sandra pointed at the camera, "D, bring it over here and turn it on." Diaz did so and framed up the side of the bed so you were on the left and Sandra was on the right. Sandra had the bag of food in her lap with her right knee up and her left leg dangling off the side of the bed. The camera chirped to show the feed was live.

Sandra turned her head towards the camera, "Ok you little cucked bitches, back from refueling, Roxy's bitch is somehow still conscious after feeding that bussy two dicks at once. That's right you're little slut muffin is still eager and hungry right pretty boy?"

You nod eagerly again and rub your potbelly. "Please Ms. Nightstick! I'm still weally huwngry." Your babydoll voice came off cheesy but you hoped it worked for the viewers. Sandra reached into the bag and pulled out a big beefy messy burger, she held it out and curled her finger repeatedly, beckoning you to come and get it. You leaned forward and crawled slowly towards her, arching your back and swaying your hips as slutty as possible. You made your way towards the burger, it looked so good but you then saw the outline of Sandra's long thick python going down her sweats. Letting the burger literally brush your cheek you reached for her waist band and extracted her full length. It was still moist and sticky from your insides. Lightly fisting it you locked your eyes to the camera. Extending your tongue it touched the underside of her glans, then letting as much of it drag all the way across her urethra, then finally kissing the top of her mushroom head. She had definitely used the toilet since you last tasted her, it just made you more horny.

Still looking at the cam you easily swallowed half her massive cock and began long deep strokes throwing her pipe into your throat over and over swallowing and slurping every bit of spit and juices coating her dick. Sandra put the food away and then started putting her hands on top of your head, "That's it my little white boy, worship that dick, first to claim that sweet ass. Remember that! You offered your V-card the minute you saw my dick!"

She was bouncing your meager frame up and down her cock now, your well trained throat gliding over every ridge and vein, finding new deposits of cum. Sandra's lavish dick was at full hardness, your eager pussy was throbbing and missing being impaled with she-dick. Lifting your head off her you sucked in a big lungful of air. Immediately scrambling on top you easily lined her up and dropped down her entire length. Both of you moaning in ecstasy your hips immediately started gyrating and work her dick like a pro. You leaned forward on her tits and she rested her hands on top of your bouncing ass, gripping your cheeks and spanking you here and there, your slut muscles worked over time to grip your lover's length. Sandra scooted down the bed to let you bottom out and the hard slapping of your cheeks on her thighs began.

"I love riding that dick Nightstick!" your strokes remaining hard and constant, it felt amazing to be sliding up and down this cock letting your guts flutter and move to accept each stroke. Letting your knees slide was making you raise your hips even higher, now doing full length strokes you began pancaking on her strong firm hips even harder.

"Is this slut still tight mistress?" You banged away a couple more times, "Will you promise to keep fucking me into dust even if I pass out?" A few more strokes. "I promise to always swallow and always be your cum dump!"

You suddenly were thrown on your back, Nightstick herself now towering over your small body, legs up in the air defenseless. Sandra placed her hands beside your head. Posted up on her feet and rolled you into a mating press. Quickly locking your hands behind her head her strong shoulders flexed as she lined up her shot and slammed home. A disgusting crack reached your ears before the pain hit your brain. Nightstick had hilted herself fully, not a millimeter of space. Your chute was instantly aligned with her shape and her fat sac was pressed hard into your pussylips.

1...67891011