Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your thoughts were racing, getting caught would probably be pretty rough for your day off. Suddenly you remembered a super small out of the way exit just across from you. You quickly ran out, the wide mall hallway was very exposed. A shop cart selling phone cases blocked your way. As you sidestepped around it a shopping bag threw you off balance. You tumbled to the floor, your other bags scattering. The shop kart sales lady looked down, "Oh my darling are you OK?"

You could only just start understanding what happened when you glanced up and the "fans" had spotted you. A hoard of them briskly coming at you. You could see their bulges swinging in time and their eyes awash in eager lust. You could just swallow hard and try and think of a way of stymying their intent to have their way with you. They were 20 feet away when a black blur rushed in front of you. An immensely tall figure in a tight fitting suit stood ready. Their green hair with black streaks ripped around and revealed a gorgeous woman with black eye shadow and black lipstick. She had a bright smile and threw you a wink as she turned back to the mob. In one motion she reached into her suit and pulled out something. CA-CHUNK an extendable baton appeared ready in her hand. The hoard slowed. The mystery woman stepped back towards you and glanced downwards.

"You OK kid?"

You were flummoxed but overall ok.

"Uh, yeah miss who are you?"

"No time kiddo, Sandra hired me to keep an eye on you."

She then walked confidently towards the mob, baton ready at her side.

"Ladies! This young lad appreciates the attention but you need to give him some space or I'll have to make sure you understand!", She explained.

The mob rang out in groans and boos. "Oh come on! That slut was begging to get fucked! Let us have 'em!"

"I understand you've all got blue balls but Roxy's Bitch has to go now.", She spoke with a deep voice that even you would obey immediately."

With that she confidently turned and collapsed the baton. Adding it back to her inside pocket she bent her long frame down and extended her hand.

_"Come with me if you want to live." _She winked in jest, Her deep voice was calming and made you feel safe. Your hand moved without thought and gripped hers. She pulled you up as if you were a light grocery bag. Your protector quickly went around gathering your things. Her ass looked like it could crack a diamond. In no time she had your bags in both hands and tilted her head towards the side exit.

"Come on I'll take ya home."

She didn't wait for you and the whole scene was still processing in your head. Coming to your senses you followed.

Catching up to her you asked, "Hey, who are you again?"

"Names Diaz, I work for Sandra, she gave me your assignment this morning."

"Oh wow, well thank you. Guess I underestimated how big this has got."

"Too say the least babe, anyways I have a car ready. Sandra asked me to be your driver too, I've got the car waiting."

You both continued in silence, your shock taking over a bit. The air outside gave you a chill but there was a black limo waiting directly outside. Diaz quickly put your stuff in the trunk and opened the rear door for you. You got in and relaxed in leather plush seats. The smell of mahogany and cigars filled your nose. Diaz got in the front and checked her mirror making eye contact with you.

"You're safe kiddo, I'm texting your phone. Keep me in your favorites so if you need me for anything text or call anytime 24/7."

Your phone chirped with a text from a number you didn't recognize. The text simply said, "text me if you want to live." Your smirk betrayed you. She had her own sense of humor. Adding her as "Diaz(Green Mami)" you texted back, "Can I tip you?" Diaz's phone beeped. The car lumbered forward.

"Sandra covers all my needs sir, no need to show appreciation. Besides I was monitoring the buildings cameras the day you interned."

You swallowed hard.

"Yeah I saw you do that too."

She winked again. Your lust was showing and she knew it, she seemed too professional to act on any intent. An idea crept up from the dark.

"Well, I still would like to make it up to you, I can make it a new post on OF, that way I'm actually working,"

She looked back at the road, her gears turning quite a bit. You felt the car lurch, the tinted window showed you that the car was pulling behind a strip mall. Your little clit fluttered. The car came to a stop and Diaz got out. The left rear door opened, Diaz slid in next to you and undid her suit jacket. The door shut and Diaz looked at you with a confident smirk.

"I'm down for whatever sir. Just be sure and call me in the morning."

Diaz busted a giant grin, her brilliant white teeth outlined by her thick black lips was enchanting. You looked her up and down. Her perfectly tailored suit showed she had a tight little chest, breasts no bigger than a handful but then again any bigger could be considered a waste. Her abs could be seen even through her undershirt and dress shirt. She was sitting with a pretty wide stance already. All this action made you quite hungry so you knew what to do. You got down between her legs and opened your phone.

Starting a new live stream you named it "ON THE RUN!"

"OK I need you hold this." You handed Diaz your phone so she could be your cameraperson. She obliged. You took a deep breath reached over the edge of the phone screen and hit the start streaming button. The app spun up and dinged to show that you were live.

Staring straight into the lense you started your show. Breathing hard you exclaimed, "OMG you guys! I'm so sorry I had to run. I miss you already but I wanted to make it up to you. I know you're dying for more of me. Soooo my savior is helping me out. THIS WAY I can give you girls more of what you want!"

You smiled wide and began unzipping Diaz's pants. The bulge beneath surged and pushed on the tight enclosure. You made an oh face. Diaz was smiling and enjoying the show a lot. Her charcoal lips mouthed,"SO HOT!" Inside she had tighty whiteys, her cock looked immense in its tight home. You reached in through the access hole and a pale white half chub schlong fell out. Your impressed face was real. You couldn't help but shudder in appreciation. Only half hard she was 10 inches uncircumsized. You lifted your new friend up to the camera.

"OMG Girls! What a treat I have today! I'm already drooling, I wonder how big all my fans are. Maybe I'll get to find out some day." You said with a wink.

You gingerly began working her quickly inflating dick. Her hood came to a tight little hole. Tugging it down a bit her glistening cock head revealed her lust. Lapping your tongue over it she tasted of sweat and her musk was stale, Your tongue began darting and probing the nethers of her hood, more smells and flavor coated your eager tongue. She was a woman who exerted herself a lot. Diaz's face was still smiling but she was centered on keeping you on screen. Still a dutiful worker. Her cock was growing rapidly as your hand began gripping her tighter. Letting your hand slip higher you gripped her foreskin more and freed her fat tip. Diaz's glans overhung her shaft by a bit and left a satisfying shape to glide your taste buds over. Her pre was dripping at this point giving you a salacious amount of lube for your eager mouth.

Pausing and staring at it you looked at the camera smiling wide, "Did I mention I LOOOOOoove dick? Aren't they so delicious? This cock is so big though! You girls think I can take this whole thing down my throat?"

You gave the most cute pouty face you could. Diaz mouthed again, "THEY LOVE IT!"

You gave a sad face, "My friend says you don't think I can do it! Well I'll show you!"

Aiming Diaz's column down your gullet you spit hard on it and dived down deep swallowing hard. You made it halfway and felt Diaz throb hard in your gullet. Her cock had lodged in your throat but you were a pro now. Lifting a bit and working more saliva up you suckled hard making a loud big show of it. Keeping your eyes on the lens, you dived down hard and took most of the remaining length. Diaz felt like heaven in your mouth. She tasted so salty but her cock was like silk. You groaned and began deep throating hard making a defined UGH UGh UGhugh sound with each stab of her cock. Diaz reflexively began humping in time. You managed to keep this up for several minutes, the lovely throbbing dick in your throat ebbing and flwoing in hardness as Diaz's balls worked hard on a satisfying fat load. Her cock felt like it was loading up her shot, and sure enough Diaz moved her hand and tapped your arm.

Eagerly you dislodged her cock from your throat and began slowly pumping her dick.

"Oh my Mami is ready to blow. I want that cum all over me. All you fans know how much I love cum. I hope I get to taste your cum! Give it to me please!"

You began deep tonging the underside of her glans, still slowly pumping her throbbing fuck stick as it readied to shower you with her gunk, Diaz was moaning with every stroke of your hand. Her deep voice betraying her anonymity. Diaz's dick practically dancing in your hands. Suddenly she shuddered and long thick rope exploded over your face, the tail end failing on your head. You re-aimed the business end at your mouth and began stroking harder and faster. DIaz squirmed hard. Her cock bucking and blasting your face over and over. It was sizzling and scalding your face. The few bits entering your mouth are salty but with a wonderful aftertaste. She came for minutes, each rope as strong as the last. Your face a dripping white slimy mask. Tilting your head up you began scrapping as much cum into your mouth as possible. As you ran out of cum you licked her cock from base to stern and and gave it several deep dives down your throat. Diaz's grunts echoing in your ears. Finally pulling off her cock to just nuzzle her fat prick head and pull any last drops out of her quickly deflating boy breaker.

Letting her cock rest on your cheek, you looked at the camera lens, gasping for air. "I'm... I'm still hungry. Until next time, love you guys!" Diaz taking the hint stopped the stream.

"Damn, no wonder Sandra wants you safe. You can do that anytime you want!"

You just smiled softly and whispered, "Feed me your dick if you want to live."

The black limo was humming along down the road. Diaz was making small talk, "So how'd you meet the boss?"

While Diaz had provided her handkerchief to clean up after the fun, her dried cum still could be felt in the corners of your mouth. You remembered back to the first day at work. You smiled brightly to yourself.

"Well she was the second to claim my throat and the first to claim my ass."

Diaz giggled, "Yeah Boss loves to tame the wild ones. You take it slow with her? You know afterwards?"

Again remembering it made you feel light as a feather, "Heh uh no I texted her the next day and my mom caught use fucking in the shower."

Diaz busted out laughing, the limo swerving just a bit. You started giggling a bit too because your mom's face was just so adorable. At least you made it up to her.

Shortly the car was approaching your home, your phone chirped with a text and so did Diaz's. It was a group thread started by... "Nightstick"

"Speaking of..." Diaz chortled.

You opened the text thread, "Saw you abusing my employee... Guess you don't want the night off. I'm coming over tonight..."

"Tell that sweet chubby mother of yours you need her help with a shoot tonight. I want her to watch me and Diaz run a train on you... On her own bed. Make sure she watches too."

You swallowed hard, one, Joanne would not like this, two, well, you did want this. Your little clit was rock hard.

"You want to me to bring it up to your mom?" Diaz chimed in breaking your lust filled malaise. No, Joanne er your Mom was a sweet quiet woman who just wanted what was best for you. She'd do anything for you. You'd have to be the taskmaster here.

"No, I'll handle it. Come in with me though. She'd love to meet a "friend.""

Diaz got out and rushed around to get the door for you. You got out carefully with a feminine style you didn't even consciously do. Knees together taking DIaz's hand like a suitor. As you walked to the trunk DIaz immediately interjected and grabbed your bags. Shortly you both entered the foyer of your modest home. Joanne in her still barely tied robe rushed in to greet you, "OH, Ryan welcome..." but stopped after seeing your suit wearing companion.

"Home... Who's this my little pita pocket?"

Diaz lowered the bags and extended her hand, "Diaz, maam. I'm helping your son with his career."

Joanne shook Diaz's hand lightly, "Charmed, yes I do believe I saw you helping my boy just a bit ago."

There was a pregnant pause....

.

..

.

"Glad you're a fan Mama... Listen can Diaz stay for now, I have another "Friend" coming over tonight."

"Uh s-s-sure baby, oh you look a mess, let's take your things upstairs and I'll bathe you real quick we can discuss it up there."

She quickly gathered your bags and started shooing you upstairs. You looked back at Diaz and Joanne noticed," Uh Diaz dear, make yourself at home, there's lemonade fresh in the fridge."

As you both reached the top of the stairs Diaz thanked her and went into the living room.

In a few minutes a hot bath was drawn and your things were in your room. Joanne was washing your face in the tub and all over, her perverted hands touching you everywhere, reminding you that you were still her son and despite this new direction she'd always love you. It felt good.

"SO Mama, I'm supposed to do another post tonight."

Joanne stopped her cleansing process. "With your friend who's coming over? Or Diaz?"

You hesitated, "Both, and they want you to watch."

She lowered her head, you could tell she was almost in tears, she looked straight up and her eyes were red. "You know baby... I LOVE YOU... SO... MUCH! But...but.. Why do you torment me so? You're doing so MUCH and SO FAST! What happened to my little boy? Where did he go?"

You tried to hug her but she recoiled and stood, her flagging cock jutting out of her robe. She looked down and shrugged in frustration.

"Oh Goddess! Why!? DAMN IT!... OK my little peapod, of course honey I'll help you. Goddess knows I'm horny as fuck right now." Her tears were coming more frequently, "You little sexy troliop... I already came twice to you sucking that Diaz lady off. Let me know what I need to do."

You smiled wide, "THANKS MAMA!"

Soon she was helping you go through your new clothes. She was dying to see you in each one but you knew what was in store for tonight so only the lingerie was going to be useful. You put on a black loose corset that was form fitting without being tight, paired it with a black choker which had a very tiny bow on the front. Then the black crotchless panties and black stockings with garters. Finally bright red pumps, walking in them was hard but you figured you wouldn't be doing much standing tonight.

The doorbell chimed. "I'll get it!" Diaz shouted from below.

Throwing on a sheer robe you walked out to the bannister to see and sure enough Nightstick, Sandra your BIG investor was standing in your foyer. Her thick silky hair tied up to show her strong mahogany skin and defined shoulders. A bright white top that accentuated her cut abs and then loose sweats that still showed her massive womanhood.

_"Hello my shining star. Ready to make Mama jealous?" _Sandra said with her big CEO voice.

Joanne walked up behind you.

"Hiiii, can Ryan come and play?" Sandra taunted further by waving to your mother.

You crossed your arms and gave her a look of disdain. "Sandra, please be nice if it wasn't for her we would've never met."

Sandra's hyena grin melted a bit, "Sorry hun, just excited to taste you again."

You waved the two of them up. Diaz had a small case with her. Leading them in, Sandra began setting the room/stage. She turned off some lights, turned others on and placed a chair facing the bed. Then she pointed to the space between the bed and the chair. Diaz quickly unpacked the case and set up a very fancy looking camera and light set up.

"What's that?" You asked Diaz.

"Two way camera and ring lights. This way the stream will have both what's on the bed and who's in the chair on screen."

Sandra pointed at the chair, "Ok, Mama sit there"

"But I'm just in my robe!" Joanne protested.

"Even better, you're all the other lusty older women who want him, whole point is you have to watch us defile your baby."

Joanne looked miserable but she sat down in the chair. She tried to hide herself in the robe but her chubby form and fat cock would never stay hidden in that thing. Sandra then helped you out of your robe and set you in the bed, with your back on the headboard.

"Ok, Ryan, I set a countdown this time so people expect us live in 2 minutes, start thinking about what you're gonna say. You direct us ok?", Sandra said with empathy and seriousness. You trusted her and she knew it. Sandra stood off to the left of the bed, Diaz to the right. Diaz had taken off her jacket, her sleeves rolled up to show her cut muscled arms and her hands wearing fingerless biker gloves.

"What's with the gloves?" You asked.

"What? Don't I look bad ass!?" Diaz said with a bright smile.

"You look like you belong in a fighting game." You smiled at her but the phone chirped signaling the stream was beginning. You took a deep breath.

"Ayyyy fans it's ROXYSBITCH! Here in my home... well my mom's house where Nightstick has caught up with me and decided we have to show my Mom just how far I've cum. Hehe ok ok how much cum I've taken so far! Nightstick come here!"

Sandra walked in like a boss her sweats showing a dark stain where her cock head was.

"Bodyguard you too!"

Diaz sauntered into frame punching her first into her palm. You mouthed, "Really?" She just smiled and shrugged. Ignoring it you leaned forward on the bed and got on to your knees. Your lovers also climbed onto the bed and stood on their knees on either side of you. Placing your hand over their crotches, you began massaging their inflating bulges. Looking at Sandra she bent over and gave you a deep throated kiss. Letting her tongue dance in your aching willing mouth. A hand came under your chin and pulled you away, Diaz gave you just as strong a tongue fucking as her boss. Her black lipstick leaving traces all over your lips. You broke the kiss and looked at the camera, "Mommy are you watching? DO you like it?"

"Y-Yes dear! I love you so much! Your fans like it too!" She tried to act eager but her voice was shaky at best. Turning back to Sandra you kissed her again but started reaching down her loose waistband, inside her cock was slick with sweat and hot to the touch, not even full mast yet. Pulling her cock head out you kissed and licked her piss hole. Looking up at her you squealed in eagerness,"Ugh you taste so good my mistress!"

Sandra gripped your hair and held your face upwards, looking you in the eye she said, _"Just came from the gym white boy, make sure you savor me." _Then she shoved your head down, opening your mouth in time her stinking filthy cock slid its way up and then down your throat. Only at half mast her salty sour cock bent like a snake lodging in your eager pretty mouth. Suddenly another inflating dick had found its way into your free hand. Diaz eager to show her worth cooed as you instinctively began fisting her uncut beast in your tiny hand. Joanne let out a wail causing you to slam open your eyes and check on her. As Sandra fed you her cock over and over Joanne was now full on jerking her fat dick, rubbing her broad pink nipple for all your fans to see. It drove you wild to see her enjoying your body being fed a dirty sweaty cock, ready to fill your meager frame with cum until you burst.