Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll clean up here, but don't just say hi to your mom. I want you to get fucked while still wearing my gunk."

Taking the wad of sperm and delicately ladling it into your mouth, you swirled the stinking salty mess around and swallowed hard. Kissing her on the cheek, you left a small white blotch there. She cradled it and looked confused for a second.

"Anything for you boss! I'll even take a selfie."

With that you pulled down your skirt and went to catch the bus. You didn't need to look to know Roxy was smitten, tonight could get weird but you were eager for tomorrow.

The bus doors opened with a hiss, a chunky black lady smiled at you then frowned from the driver's seat.

"You alright hun?" She asked sincerely.

You just nodded quickly as you got on and deposited your fare. Walking past her she just grunted in amusement and she got the bus going on it's route again.

Sitting down you saw a mirror up on the ceiling of the bus. You looked like some kind of paint victim. Your work outfit was soaked and long twisted ropes of drying cum were cementing themselves on the majority of your front half. Sitting was proving to be a bit difficult too. Roxy had gaped you pretty hard, if she had knocked you up, you'd probably be leaking all over the seat. You saw one sole other rider. Another young man dressed very masculine and prim. He was just looking at his phone but glanced up noticing your stare. He smiled wide. You turned beet red and looked at whatever else you could. More embarrassed for prying than being coated in Roxy's cream.

There were 6 stops until home and hopefully this guy didn't want to talk. The bus continued on it's run picking up no one, the guy keeping to himself. After the fourth stop the guy got up and headed to the middle door of the bus. He looked over at you, you looked back. He smiled and looked back at his phone, swiping and tapping vigorously. He meandered over to your seat and said,

"Uh hi, sorry to bother you... Is this you?"

He turned his phone towards you. There on the screen was a Tik Cok playing. There you were getting drilled by Roxy as the person recording jerked themselves to completion. There was a little caption that read:

Went to Roxy's for a quick show, got a rare sighting of Roxy herself breaking in the help. The view counter was ticking up steadily and was already at 15k.

You blushed hard and nodded.

"Oh wow, I'm a big fan, I could never do what you do. Gonna ask my mistress if we can go there sometime."

All you could do was smile and say, "uh thanks, we are eager to please... I am anyways."

"I bet!" The stranger murmured as the bus slowed to a stop. He waved as he stepped off the bus, you politely waved back. Right after you opened your purse and grabbed your phone out. Sure enough #RoxysBitch was a top local hashtag and there were several clips of you being bred and obviously loving every minute. You got really hard and were almost happy to be on Roxy's mission. As you pondered your new fame, the bus slowed to your stop. You made your way home and the lights were out. Joann was asleep it seems. All the better.

As you opened the door slowly, you could see the TV was on but quiet. Silently you closed and locked the door. Carefully you took off your heels and tiptoed into the living room. There on the couch was Joann fast asleep. The food network was on playing a triple D, Joann had fallen asleep remote in one hand and her semi hard cock in the other. In the pale light of the TV you could see pre dripping from her dick and small stain on the rug where she had been leaking. Thinking quick you pulled your phone out and put it on the cushion next to her. Maybe you could suck her off while she slept, get her gunk all over you then ride her so you could send a pic to Roxy... yeah lot of moving parts to thi- "Baby?"

Shit she's awake.

"Uh hey mom, I'm home."

"It's so late dear, how was work?"

"Well Roxy kept me late." You had sat next to her and was trying to avoid eye contact.

"We had a late night rush and..." You heard her phone unlock and then your own voice mewling like a bitch. She showed you her phone and it was yet another clip of you getting fucked by Roxy.

"And... and well you see what happened I guess. I'm...sorry I embarrassed you."

You glanced at her and she was smiling and a tear came down her face.

"I'm just glad to see you so happy. I was worried you'd get ignored and stay so introverted. I even thought about sneaking in to check on you but thought better of it. Now I see all these lucky women lusting after you and your boss clearly falling in love with you."

You blushed, "No she doesn't want that, I thought she did."

"She does Ryan, she won't admit it but that girl doesn't show affection much, you got in her pants on your second day."

You smiled at your mom showing genuine support. For the first time you weren't embarrassed by it, in fact it felt amazing to be proud of yourself for once.

"Mom, can you help me out with something?"

"Of course Angel, anything for you."

Taking the initiative, you got up and straddled her, keeping her fat dong just behind you as you sat on her lap. She laid there dumbstruck with her hands at her sides unsure of what to do.

"Mom, Roxy wanted me to trick you into making love to me with her sperm still on me. Could you maybe-"

Joann slipped her hand under you and rolled you on your back in one smooth motion. Standing over you, Joann looked down with her heavy breasts hanging over you and between your legs her swelling log was really close to your still well fucked pussy.

"Get your phone dear, let's give her a show."

You felt your phone digging into your back and quickly double tapped the power button so it would go straight to the camera. You hit the record button and a loud chime went off to confirm you were recording. You had her massive cock in frame and your smaller clit being dwarfed in context with it. Joann lined herself up and shoved her fat dick straight in. Roxy's earlier work left you unable to offer any resistance and it was pure bliss. Joann moaned in ecstasy and you gave a high whine as she bottomed out in one go. The pleasure was already blinding but you concretrated hard on keeping the phone still as your mother began rutting into you with all the pent up aggression and lust 18 years of blue balls breeds.

"Fuck yeah mommy fuck that ass, give me that cum. I want to feel you fill me up."

Joann took the note and pushed your knees into your chest to give her full access to your ass. Lifting and dropping her heavy frame over and over you began moaning long and hard with every thrust, your mother had kept her hands off you until now and you realized it had been a big missed opportunity. She had dreamed of every way to fuck you for years and was putting her all into breeding you into submission. You imagined Roxy watching this and fisting her fat dick, it made you cum and start milking Joann's dick even more. She practically neighed in pleasure from this. She stepped up and planted her feet on the couch, still impaling you, she leaned down and grabbed the phone from your hands. Spinning it around to show your shocked expression she began pile-driving her cock into her baby boy's chute.

"See this Miss Roxy? This is my boy, my sexy boy. You see this?"

She pointed the phone down at your entrance.

"This is his momma's cock fucking him. I hope you like this, I hope you cum buckets for him. He's the best lay you're gonna have and you're gonna give him a raise."

Ok, she was truly embarrassing you now.

You tried to protest but her brutal fucking was making you just moan and mug for the camera as you let every wave of pleasure take over. She leaned further down to show your face better.

"Tell Roxy how much you love your job."

You smiled as you exclaimed, "I love my job, I love getting fucked and I love getting fucked by my boss Roxy!"

Joann's mast hardened to a concrete state. She stood up and got the camera right on her cock pistoning in and out of you.

"Now watch me impregnate my little boy, BITCH!"

You felt her stop and then delicately hump you while half inserted. Just small thrusts as her swollen dick swelled harder and pushed a torrent of jizz into your waiting rectum. It felt like a traffic cone emptying a hot gallon of sludge into you. You cooed and moaned like a good slut. Soon her she sludge was overflowing and sliding down your already cum coated sack and penis. Joann catching it from every angle. She turned the camera on herself.

"Now if you ever hurt my boy you'll have me to deal with honey." She ended the recording and dropped the phone on the floor. She immediately dropped down on you packing you full of her cock and still erupting cum. Laying kisses all over you.

"Thank you baby, I'm so happy for you, I know this is just the beginning for you. I saw all your hits on youtwit and such, I have a famous boyslut and I couldn't be prouder."

"TikCok mom... There's nothing called Youtwit..."

Your high couldn't be higher. Packed full of cum and pride you passed out, hopefully dreaming of tomorrow and all the cock it could bring.

It was 2pm, The night before had been electric, you were a block away from Roxy's and the day had been a blur. The excitement, the viral fame #RoxysBitch had blown up even more since you passed out from Joanne's fucking. When you woke up, your phone had a dozen messages from Roxy. Evidently your mother went ahead and sent her the home video.

"Yoooo that shit was HOT! Who know that plump fine ass could go that hard!" 3:00AM

"You think your mom has jerked off to you?" 3:15AM

"Next time can you have her use a tripod? this shit is making motion sick." 3:21AM

"Buddy messaged me said you're famous! #RoxysBitch! That's your name now! I love it" 3:50AM

"You come in as late as you want kiddo! Gonna make mad money off that azz!" 4:00AM

"Not gonna lie I came twice to that clip! We gonna talk when you get here." 9:00AM

"You OK? Just figured you'd call a girl after taking advantage and all. :P" 11:00AM

"Uh yeah doing ok headed over now." 2:00PM

You couldn't tell what you were to her right now but you felt all tingly from the attention, in your guts you knew it was all for her, she had awakened your true self and it felt real good to have opened that door with her, then again maybe this was all still business. Then there's Sandra, you missed her too.

You turn the last corner and there's a line out the door of Roxy's. You instantly felt sheepish, despite your new self the skimpy dress you borrowed from Joanne wasn't quite your natural skin yet. You even tweaked your ankle dealing with the new pumps she left out for you when you got dressed. As you awkwardly walked towards the store, your heels clicking on the pavement someone noticed.

"Ooooh there he is! Such a hot slut!."

_"Fuuuck come here boy! Let me show you what a real woman is made of!" _She had grabbed a overflowing handful of herself. It was drip inducing.

The cat calls continued and you just blushed and waved. You just wanted to see Roxy. On the door was a sign that said "Opening late!" You knocked hard, you could hear a faint, "Fuck off!" Pulling out your phone you quickly texted Roxy to let you in. A minute later the door clicked and was flung open. There was Roxy beaming like a kid, she grabbed your hand and yanked you inside. Catching your bearings as Roxy fumbled with the lock, there was now a big sign behind the counter. Home of #RoxysBitch it read.

"Had it made special!" Roxy walked by you back to the counter. You followed along, your heels clicking loudly in the empty store. "I got a whole wardrobe for you!, we're gonna take pictures, get your cute ass even more famous, then we make the money!"

You reached out and touched her hand. "Roxy! Wait wait, calm down. Let's talk first"

She removed your hand from hers, "About what cutie?"

You shuffled, it was awkward. You thought maybe this was something new and it seemed like she was doing something new but you didn't want to be just a product. She's the one who awoke this. Sandra, Mom none of it would've happened without her. But could she really care about you? Should you just go along with whatever she wants?

"I want to talk about last night... well everything that's happened actually."

Roxy frowned for a sec and then stuck her eyes up into her head in frustration. "Ok... I think you saw those texts and..."

"And I really want to thank you."

Roxy looked awkward, she seemed to be processing it over and over.

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be the slut I really am."

She smiled and looked down.

"Thanks for being the cute sweet person I know you are."

She looked up red but frowning, "Now wait-", you jumped forward and hugged her. Nestling your head in her heavy breasts.

"And thank you for making me moan and bleat for your cock in front of everyone, you mean a lot to me. And I hope I'm starting to mean a lot to you."

Roxy's rigid back softened and her stiff arms slowly moved up and around you. She leaned in close and moved her mouth to your ear. Her neck smelled of Doritos sweat and Starbucks. She hummed and drew in a deep breath.

In the softest of tone she whispered, "You mean a lot to me Ryan... You mean a lot of extra money coming in." Her arms tightened around you. "Your ass is gonna make me famous.." She was now lifting you, your heels dangled helplessly nearly falling off your dainty feet. "And I mean to make your ass a permanent home of my dick. Make no mistake hun, I have deep feelings for you and I intend to make my feelings felt deeply in you."

She snapped to your mouth and drove her tongue deep into your gullet. You welcomed the intruder that tasted like Pumpkin Spice latte and cigarettes. Your meager legs lifted and wrapped themselves around her wide waist. Letting your arms wrap around her neck she started walking towards the back.

Breaking your kiss you asked where she was taking you, "Your new home away from home darlin'" She managed to take you to the far back door past the bathroom(overtime room). She fumbled with the door and it flew open, a narrow dark stairwell going down was revealed a crisp cold gust flew out of the darkness. You gripped Roxy tight as she carried you down, her heavy boots clanking hard on the metal stairs.

You heard a click and the room lit up with neon pink, yellow and reds. The whole room was lit solely by old XXX and sex toy signs. The walls were all concrete and covered with the signs and old porn posters. Wall to wall coverage of big strapping women plugging young males with their oversized womanhood. There was a desk to the right with a nice laptop, under the desk a fleshlight was secured for frequent use. To the left was a large circular bed to the right a tripod with a somewhat modern camcorder. With minor effort Roxy threw you to the bed. You were downright awkward with your legs half splayed on the bed, one of your heels half off and dangling from your toes. You kept yourself upright with your hands behind you. You watch Roxy casually move to the camera, turn it on and make the viewfinder screen face you. There you could see yourself in all the sexual glory that this past couple days had prepared you for. You were sexy. Your short hair was a mess but matched your frame, the dress absolutely suited your bubble butt and minor muscles. You could see why these women wanted you and it made you instantly hard.

The angle showed that the whole bed was in frame. It was through the camera that you noticed Roxy move close to you. She had thrown off her shirt and bra. Her heavy freckled breasts were glistening with dew from the cold air. Behind her you could see her cock sheath discarded, she was naked except for her leather skirt and her "fuck me" boots. You moved to the edge of the bed and let your legs stay wide. Pulling her in you nursed on her oversized nipples. She murmured in approval. Keeping her nipple in constant motion over your tongue you quickly found her pierced boy breaker, it was semi hard and drooling. She shivered from your touch.

"I watched your vid 10 times." Her cock spasmed to rock hard in your hands. She pushed you down on the bed and you did your best to look as helpless and horny as possible for the camera. She gingerly climbed on top of you, her massive frame laying her weight on you. Her hard cock pushing hard into your stomach. You felt her hand on your head as she pulled it hard to the side and began sucking and licking your supple neck. In between nibbles and bites she continued, _"I think I WILL give you a raise... I'm going to stop paying you in cash... and just make you my new fleshlight..." _You moaned loudly and wrapped your legs around her. Trying to kiss her she broke away and moved her left leg to sprawl herself over you. Her cock bounced before you. In one motion she grabbed your head and pulled you up and locked your mouth on her purple turgid cock. You gleefully swallowed hard and took her in, the metal felt as weird as before but you were prepared. As she one handedly guided your face up and down her fuck stick she giggled.

"Don't worry Ryan, I'm still going to share ya. You'll have all the fat girl dick you want. But at the end of the day you get to come home to your boss. Your one and only. You live here and take my dick, when I say suck my dick you do it right?" You moaned in the affirmative as her throbbing veins massaged the sides of your throat. "When you go home to mama you have my cock on your breath got it?" You repeated your eager approval. _"When Sandra comes to call SHE GETS TO ENJOY YOU LUBED UP WITH MY COCK SLUDGE GOT IT!" _You grabbed her sack and began massaging it hard. Yanking free you looked up at her in pure bliss then looked at the camera, "I'm your bitch ROXY! Please knock me up with your twisted dick and let me drown in your cum!"

Roxy grabbed your dress and ripped it open. She spun you around and bent you over so your pussy was exposed and angled so as she lined herself up the camera could see every inch stretch you wide. Her cock head slid in without issue. But as she pushed in her shaft was fatter than her cock head. Your lips stretched thin and tightly along her length and you both moaned in ecstasy. As you passed the widest part of her girth she let her balls softly push into yours. They were immense and seemed to spoon them in their immense heat. The whole room felt red hot now, Roxy's fleshy monster was keeping you cozy now.

You imagined this video going online. You pictured all the women who'd jerk off to this, how'd they feel if they found you at the store and asked how much to take you in the back and use you. You could see your mom having to wait in line to see her son only to impale him on her chubby dick as soon as she put her money down. You hoped Sandra worked herself up and made sure to pay Roxy extra for privacy when she came to call. Right then Roxy pulled out to her tip and plunged in gutpunching you and knocking the wind out of you. Your head fell to the bed and Roxy's grip moved to gripping your buttcheeks like they were motorcycle handles. As she began plowing you for your new audience, you realized you'd get to wake up here, next to her every morning before work and get fed that devilishly delicious dick and let her backed up batter wash down your throat. The thought of that salty sludge filling your snatch and mouth daily drove you over the edge. Your chute tightened hard and your meager cock sprayed all over her bed. You screamed like a little girl. Your tears were flowing at the earth shattering orgasm taking over you. Your boipussy was absolutely quaking around Roxy's metal dimpled shaft. Soon she was grunting hard and musing:

"This fucking bitch has no quit! I fucked him ragged last night and look as this slut bounce his ass up and down like a eager puppy! Join our subscription and get weekly vids of me and my friends breaking this beautiful boy in over and over! Just 5 bucks a month to see him guzzle cum like a pro!"

1...45678...11