Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwwww fuck yes! Please keep fucking me, I want that dick so baaad!" you gave it your best porn star performance.

"Don't worry baby I'm gonna fuck that pussy into oblivion! You're gonna beg me for this dick every single day!"

Moaning in time with your ass bottoming out on Sandra's two by four you could feel Sandra's sweat and heat in the cold basement. Roxy suddenly stood, "Ok Ryan Get up and turn around, ride her a bit then Sandra stand up with him."

You quickly dismounted and spun around on the bed. Laying your belly on Sandra's sweat soaked shirt you both managed to share a brief moment of bliss. A shared smile off camera. Sandra winked again. Sandra pulled you in close for a kiss and simultaneously lined herself up so you could slam yourself back on her massive log. Feeling her pent up sack on your back side you sat up and began rolling your hips forward and back dragging your stretched but still taut ring up and down your lovers detailed cock. Every ridge vibrating you. You could even feel her fat cockhead unsheathing and expanding in you with every thrust. You had missed each other.

In moments you had her breasts in your hands and were rutting hard on top of her like a pro. Your bitch noises and coos driving Sandra to keep that cock as hard as steel for you.

_"Ok now stand up." _Roxy whispered.

You stopped bouncing and let Sandra snake her hands to your still bouncy ass. She leaned forward keeping you stable and stood with little effort. 3/4s of her length still impaling you she then lifted you up and dropped you down. PLAP your ass clapped her roiling nuts. She lifted again and dropped you. Your high moan tore through the room as your little body contorted around her shaft, curving to its shape and bracing for every slap of her coin purse. Soon you leaned back, keeping your hands interlocked around her neck. Roxy stood and put the camera between you and Sandra keeping the focus on your OH face as she continued pummeling your pussy. Roxy gasped and then pointed the camera down. Sure enough with each thrust Sandra's mighty cock was poking your belly out. You came right then and there. Roxy got the camera back on you just in time for your own sperm to splash your face as your eyelids twitched and your tongue went numb from pleasure.

_"That's my little white boy, now get ready." Sandra spun around and put you on the edge of the bed. Bending you in half like a deck chair. She lifted her left leg onto the bed then her right. Your dainty legs pushed back and your ankles sprawled out helpless. Still with a good 6 inches sunk into your ass she continued, "Gonna breed you deep boy, let you know why they call me Nightstick!"_

In that second she dropped her ass down leaving all of her inside you. The sting of her sack slapping you reverberated your ass cheeks. Then she began to really fuck you. PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAPLAPLAPLAPLAPLAPLAPLAPLA. Roxy had taken advantage and was only inches away from your pussy as Sandra rooted herself over and over. Her sack was primed and split her balls around her gigashaft.

"Please breed me Nightstick, show me you're the real cock crusader!"

Sandra's face was contorting as she was trying to hold back the laughter. Her pace was quicking but becoming erratic.

"Take my seed WHITE BOY!" Sandra without stopping her assault began emptying her nuts into you. Roxy's camera had the perfect angle to see Sandra's nuts contracting and lifting. Sandra's pace slowed enough so you could see her still hard cock flex and shift your ass up and down as you gleefully felt it spray its hot pent up mess into you. Sandra fell forward a bit to kiss you. You felt her strong shoulders support herself, it felt so wonderful to feel her whole body convulse into you as she filled you up.

"Pull out" Roxy whispered, Sandra did and you sat up immediately to begin suckling her still hard cum coated prick. As you lightly teased it with your tongue more ropes spasmed giving you a hot makeover. Sandra's gasps and coos driving you wild. Gleefully lapping up every drop Roxy made sure to show it. Roxy then pushed you back on the bed. Sandra and her lifted your tired legs to show the liter of cum now trickling out of you. In the glowy aftermath your small cock spurted again giving you yet another wave of pleasure.

"CUT!" Roxy yelled.

Sandra collapsed next to you, she rolled you into her arms and kissed your forehead.

"So glad we could come to an agreement. Next time it's just for us."

With that she stood up and got dressed.

"This will be up tomorrow if you care." Roxy addressed Sandra as she started up the stairs.

"Ryan I'll send you a clip of me jerking off to it, later hun." Sandra disappeared up the stairs. Suddenly Roxy was on top of you.

Kissing your whole body. Her rough jeans and piercings scratching and rubbing against you.

"That was so fucking hot I can't believe how fucking sexy you are." She kissed your neck a bit more. "Even if you're tired, I think I want to have my own fun before we call it a night. What do ya say?"

You're beyond spent but you did this somewhat for her.

fuck meeeee.....

You were beyond tired, you were worn out, stretched out, whored out and a squishy mess of cum and the juices of the women you loved to be around. You managed to whisper those two words as the darkness started closing in. Your last sight was Roxy's smiling lips coming closer to yours. As you lost consciousness you tasted Funions and and vape juice.

You slowly awoke, sunlight was shining through the small window near the staircase. Your body ached and your ass was numb. You were face down on Roxy's bed. Your slip of a dress was loosely around your waist and as you flopped on your back you could feel congealed cum clogging your bussy. It took some time but you managed to sit up. The basement was quiet, no noise from above the shop, must be closed. You wondered where the boss was but decided to try and get moving a bit. Sliding to the edge of the bed, more girl cum sloshed out of you. Standing carefully you noticed Roxy's laptop open to your OnlyFans site. The newest post was a picture. It said "before" and showed you from the Meet N' Greet smiling and cute. Then below it said "after" and was your limp body on the bed with your ass hanging off. A river of cum flowing down your leg.

The comments were lively:

"Little Ryan is so fucking hot, you lucky girls get to fuck that little booty soooo jealous!"

"I've cum 5 times this morning from the last vid! Post more!"

"When can we chat with him!? I want to send him some pics!"

"Any chance of personal time! Asking for a friend... JK WANT TO FUCK DAT AZZZZ!"

It went on, you sat in Roxy's chair and noticed the drafts tab ahd a red number 1 on it. You clicked and saw a post scheduled for tonight.

"After Nightstick left #RoxysBitch asked me to keep him company. He was so tired, my poor little sex toy."

A vid was embedded below. You clicked play. You were as you remembered before passing out. Flat on your back. Roxy climbed on top of you and you could hear your whispered exchange. Your disheveled face smiled and fell to the side unconscious. Roxy planted her lips on you and began humping your limp body. As you watched, your meager cock sprang to attention. Roxy's voluptuous body was hulking over you. Her leather skirt exposed upwards and her fat sack was easily visible grinding on your slim body. She began suckling at your neck and even in your state an audible coo and moan came from your throat. Roxy rolled over and began unsheathing her womanhood from its leather protector, the multi shaded brown dick looked like a feast for your eyes right now. The gleam of her piercings glowed in the dim light. It was already drooling precum as she rolled back over and lifted your lifeless legs high in the air. The camera was well positioned to show your exposed helpless bussy being lined up for her fat drooling hog. As soon as she found your bud she thrust in hard. Her fat sack slapping your cheeks hard and her guttural groan echoing in the dingy basement. Your hand found your small cock and you couldn't help rubbing it up and down. She was absolutely plowing you and you had no memory of it. It was all new to you except for the throbbing ache in your ass. You could almost feel her cock now as your bussy ached and seemed to miss her. She was now deepthroating you with her tongue as she let her cock stay deep inside and give short strong strokes bending you more and more in half from the sheer strength and weight of her.

She broke the kiss with a big PWAH and yanked her tool out of you. She carefully pulled you to the edge and flipped you over making sure to keep your gaping abused hole pointed at the camera. Letting your legs dangle and your ass be exposed to the cold damp air. She then filled you again from behind. Her legs wide and her fat but muscly ass resting just above you drilling her cock into your body. As her rutting began picking up, your body began ragdolling on the bed. Your ass being plowed down and bouncing up to meet her next thrust with a loud clap. Even as abused and worked as it was, your special ring was still rippling over Roxy's primal cock. Cratering to every thrust and then stretching outwards as she dragged every inch out of you. Your little cock was about spurt when out of the corner of your eye a glint of silver turned your attention to behind you and you felt the firm smack of Roxy's hard dick. As you opened to exclaim she shoved the full length into your throat and began humping.

"Glad you found it, was going to make you watch with your mama while recording. "

She hadn't cleaned herself yet and you could taste the stale cum and and ass juices from when the video was shot. You centered on working your throat to grip her and the wonderful sound coming from the video. Letting go of your dick you stacked your hands on her length like a pro and began twisting just like the men you used to look at in those trashy magazines your mom found. You wish you could've known what those secret mags would lead too way back then but thinking about how far you've come just made you ache to have Roxy sling her load into you even more. From the tiny laptop you could hear Roxy's grunts and groans getting more haggard. Her cock now fucking your face was at the pinnicle of hardness. Reaching down and massaging her balls reassured you your breakfast was well on the way. They were red hot and vibrating. Every few thrusts the peach sized cum tanks would jump pumping more sludge into her chamber. Roxy gripped your hair and took control. Keeping your grip on her cock you let her move you up and down like a cocksleeve.

"Don't worry I know the timestamp for when I came. Gonna make sure and blow just in time hunny. GET READY"

You tightened your grip and put as much effort to swallowing in time with her cock busting its way past the back of your mouth. Past Roxy was making a show of how much she was enjoying your completely free asshole, Real Roxy was now taking small rests in between thrusts to enjoy each and every movement of your tongue. Video Roxy yelled, "Take it!" Real roxy pulled out leaving her tip on your tongue. You looked up into her gorgeous manic eyes. A fat wad of cum splurted on your tongue, your mind exploded and she shoved her full length down your throat. Roxy bent over you holding your lips to her sticky crusty pubes you could feel every rope and wad travel it's way down her cock and into your guts. The one wad on your tongue slipping all around your tongue and out on to her emptying balls. You breathed in hard through your nose. Loving being locked down to her belching hot dick you cooed and stroked her balls and belly, eventually you reached around to her backside pulling her in tighter even though there was no more room.

Suddenly she ripped out her waning mast and French kissed you. Your eyes shut from the pleasure and full feeling you opened to to see her pull away smiling. She lifted her camera up. As you smiled she cock slapped you in the face shaking loose saliva and cum sliming you in the process. The camera flash went off dazing you again. As your vision recovered she flipped the camera to show you the pic. You were indeed a piece of art. Slathered in her purple lipstick and the disaster of last nights make up. Several layers of dry and fresh cum now etched your face into a Dali painting.

"Now I got a thumbnail, Take the whole day off hunny. Call your mom, hell fuck your mom for all I care, Love ya! See you tomorrow."

As she headed up the stairs you looked down and saw your meager load sliding down your cock. You didn't even feel the orgasm. A wave of disgust hit you but it quickly turned to pride.

"Oh yeah I left a few hundred on the counter for ya! Walking around money babe!"

Even better.

Day 5

You were downright encrusted in cum inside and out. Sandra and Roxy's sweat and musk didn't necessarily favor one another. Looking off to the back corner of the apartment there was the small bathroom. You gleefully took a shower and was grateful for a handheld shower head. After a long hot shower you felt brand new, even your backside was feeling better and seemed to tighten back up quite a bit. The question was what to do with your day? You checked your phone and the OF app had hundreds of notifications, you might want to address some of those. Mom's texts had only grown. You also realized that maybe you should go shopping a bit, get some new clothes for your adoring public and maybe some others to keep a low profile.

In these crazy few days your life had changed dramatically. Part of that was your new look thanks to Roxy. It was time to expand that look and your new feminine side. The Mall seemed like the best place to splurge your new allowance. Grabbing your sullied dress, you also spotted Roxy's trucker hat on her desk. It was black with a big red patch that said "BIG D ENERGY". Tucking your hair in you headed out grabbing the cash on the way.

The bus ride went mostly smoothly, the hat's big brim gave you somewhere to hide your face. It wasn't shame though, you secretly wanted everyone to see you for once. But you didn't want to tempt fate and get sidetracked today.

At the mall you first got some new "normal clothes" to shop in. Some nice tight jeans and a neat shirt that showed off your cute belly. The department store had some nice prices. Next stop was "To Set a Trap". A kinky store for young men of your type to find some alluring underwear. All kinds of minimal sexy garments. You picked out a couple chokers to accentuate your long neck and it seemed like a hot idea for the camera. Next you found some crotchless lingerie and a couple sets of stockings as well. The check out girl seemed to eye you a bit but you couldn't be certain since you were being a bit anxious anyways. However, as you walked out the girl gave a cheerful "Tell Roxy; Gina says HI!" You felt your cheeks glow red but waved goodbye anyways.

Next you needed to get some shoes, there was a couture shop across the way. You found some fuck me boots and cute pumps and a cheaper pair of sandals. Your mind wandered to the type of vids these would allow but ultimately you decided to just enjoy shopping for clothes that made you look good. The same shop had a few cute dresses all cut pretty short.

Checking your phone you had only been there a few hours. Still having a lot of cash you felt your stomach gurgle. Suddenly you were thrilled because you hadn't eaten anything solid in a long long time. Heading to the food court you spotted an A&W and suddenly craved a hot dog with fries and root beer. Managing your bags and the food was tough but you were able to get a lone table off to the side of the seating area and just finally sit. As the Muzak played quietly and the few dozen other diners mused to themselves and each other, life was coming into focus. You dreamed of what could lead to, what and how you finally had potential in this life.

You began to eat and were quickly getting a lot of your food on your new shirt and jeans. Getting a hot dog with everything seemed a good idea at the time. Then, an idea struck you. You opened your phone and then the OF app. Starting a new post, you chose the "Go Live" option. The screen changed to your face. The Record button, pulsed waiting to be hit. You breathed deeply and considered your words. Should you use your normal voice? Yes but sound confident, don't be you, be the NEW you. You pressed the button and a sound confirmed you were now streaming. You extended your back grip on the phone so it would stay upright. The little number in the lower left showing viewers went 1....2.3.5.10. Ok people are watching.

"Uhhhh... Hi everyone! Ryan here! Uh well actually guess where I am!?"

Comments started coming in. 25 viewers now.

"That's right the food court, getting my food on... ugh sorry."

The comments were coming too quickly. Half wanted you to show your pussy another just said DO SOMETHING! You swallowed hard and figured this was just another show.

"Ok my lovely lovelies! Ryan here, getting some food here at the mall. I just finished spending some of your wonderful money on new outfits to show you."

You picked the phone up and showed the bags, you pulled out one of the bras and watched the screen light up with hearts and emojis.

"That's right my ladies, I'm here for you. You said dress up for you and I will."

You placed the phone down so it could see you and your food.

"Now I sat down to eat and guess what I ordered!? That's right, a hot beefy footlong. You'd think I'd be sick of em but..."

You picked up the hot dog and posed it coming towards your mouth at a 45 degree angle. Sticking your tongue out for effect you slowly slid the warm messy hot dog into your mouth. Making a show of you shoving more and more in, you wrapped one hand completely around it bun and all and slowly extracted it. Mustard and relish staining your lips. After sliding it in further you playfully gagged a little and pulled it out again. Giving some small coughs you looked back at the stream. 100 viewers now.

"Cough cough, oh my it was way bigger than I thought tee hee"

The comments were lewd, eggplants were exploding across the screen. You smiled and continued your show. You now pulled the bun back a bit and began circling the furter tip with your tongue, oohing as you did. After a couple laps you pressed the tip of your tongue into the meat and let it envelope your little pink palette. Your phone was chirping now. Looking over the viewers were tipping you. Five and ten dollars at a time.

"Oh my thank you so much to my loyal viewers. Mommacum67 and SexyWexyWoman thank you so much, it's great to have fans like you. "

The donations continued as you slowly and deliberately enjoyed your phallic lunch for the masses. You popped the last of it in your mouth and rubbed your exposed tummy.

"Mmmmm so good, feels amazing to swallow every...bite. Kisses my girls. See ya later."

You pressed the stop button and the screen showed stats from the stream. 250 total viewers, 150 bucks in tips. A great result for minimum effort you thought. Your notifications were still exploding, you'd have to address those at some point. You threw out your waste like a good girl and collected your bags. As you were about to turn the corner leaving the food court you heard a mad dash of people. You turned around and saw a dozen or women entering the food court from the other side. You quickly hid behind the wall just peeking out. They were all looking around like mad. One of them went to your table and then looked at their phone and then back at the table. You had left the chair out.

"This is it! Where'd he go!?"

The mob began looking for any sign of you. You quickly started on your way out. The mob of horny women were getting louder behind you, where could you hide?