Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that for dick you little motherfucker!" She leaned back and slid her hands behind your ass and gripped hard, quickly her cock was being rutted into you hard, just insanely deep hard fast strokes. Her cock sliding out 3 inches or so then back in, her sac peeling off then slamming down in rapid succession. You moaned and screamed her name loving every second. Her swollen length was just bouncing your frame up and down on the bed.

"Get ready, gonna dump my load soon, wanna make sure I swell up that belly even more!" You rang out in pleasure, begging her for more, "Please, please cum in me! Make me full, paint all of me white!"

Sandra's rutted harder and harder, groaning deeper and deeper, as her cock just started convulsing you pulled yourself in for a deep kiss. Sandra shocked fell forward all of her weight now pushing her cock as far in you as possible. As you sucked on her fat tongue, you could feel the full surge from her balls to her tip. Before the first batch of scalding hot cum erupted the next load was already traveling down the barrel, your eager pussy milking her for all you could. Her swollen cockhead now sprayed thick ropes into you. You could only coo under your breath while still suckling at your mistress's mouth. The next load felt like one long blast, warmth was filling your guts, another deep injection, her cock was throbbing hard over and over, and you just tried to replicate that feeling in your lips giving all your gratitude for the belly filling meal being fed to you.

Suddenly Sandra stood, extracting her pike, your little body felt empty. Looking up, Diaz was now hand holding the camera and getting a perfect downward angle as Sandra fisting her dick let another pint of cum showering your naked abused body. Writhing on the bed you rubbed her gift all over you, moaning in true ecstasy. After a few seconds your clit exploded and you twitched and convulsed hard from a truly deep orgasm. Diaz moved the cam down to your abused flower, Sandra lifted your legs to show her work off.

"Now isn't this a lovely sight ladies? A gaping pussy with cum literally overflowing?" Sandra asked like she was a gameshow host fluffing up a prize. Sandra hopped down off the bed and then picked you up like a baby, briskly you were taken to the bathtub where she placed you on your feet inside the tub and bent you over. Diaz slid in behind. You could feel Sandra's still warm cum dripping out. Then Sandra began squeezing your belly, gurgling noises erupted and you could feel gushes of cum flowing out and down your legs.

"Oh look at the pussy leak our gunk all over this slut... Bet you bitches wish you could slide into this pink white boys sweet bussy." Sandra again with this game show voice, but she continued kneading your gut from the outside squeezing her loads back out of you.

"Well now's your chance! I spoke with Roxy and we're doing a raffle! 100 bucks a ticket, limit of ten tickets per Onlyfan! Check the post right after this stream! Cut it D!"

Sandra let go of you, your legs gave out and you fell into the inch of cum lining the tub. Sandra stuck out her hips, "Great show Ryan, we're gonna make bank on this raffle."

You immediately engulfed her spent flagging, glistening cock. Tasting every bit of her again and again. Raffling you off like the hot piece of ass-

Wait... what?

TO BE CONTINUED...

1...67891011