Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to you that you could hear a girl moaning in pleasure but after a moment you realized it was you moaning like a whore while being bred by your ebony friend.

"Baby I'm gonna cum hard, that ass of yours is going to be my special treat, everytime I come here."

Her thrusts were getting erratic. All you could do was just moan and beg for it, "Unnnnnhhh Sandra fuck me! Breed me! Make me your cum dumpster! Please give it to me fuck me full!"

Stopping her onslaught she began very small slow thrusts. Her cock was swelling large. Her breaths were small and she was just letting her cock slide in and out lightly. For several minutes she kept this up, slamming hard home on occasion. You hoped this was to ensure she would drop the fattest load possible into your ass. Finally she picked up the pace. Then suddenly slamming home with a load clapping and a deep deep groan. For a second all you felt was her heart beat reverberating in your insides and then a deep reverberation of cock blasting your guts with her thick seed. You were moaning in tune with the blasts each one causing you to clamp on your ass' master.

Minutes pass, you feel like you ate 3 meals and Sandra's cum has run a river down your legs. Freeing herself she wipes he cock all over your ass and balls. Coating them.

"I hope your ass smells like my cockmeat for a week baby. I'm gonna leave you my card. Let me know if you want to hang out after work sometime."

She slips a business card down your top, zips up and heads out of the booth leaving you draped over the chair and leaking cum on the floor. You catch your breath waddle to the bathroom and clean what you can off. She's right though, you reek of her unique smell. You should feel ashamed but you actually are very proud of yourself. First day and you're a proper buttslutt.

Back up front Roxy's mood is...

Not so pleased

"Where the fuck were you!?"

"Uh...I.I"

"You were getting your guts blown in by Sandra, congrats you're a proper faggot now, Meanwhile we had a rush and I had to cover everything by myself!"

Looking around the store was empty but you did spend a lot of time back there.

"Roxy I'm really sorry. I really love this job, please don't fire me."

Roxy's face was stern but quickly melted into half amused smile.

"I tell you what, you do an overtime shift and I'll forget the whole thing. I hate being a taskmaster and frankly I'm proud you took Sandra's stallion cock like a champ."

"SURE, I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"Alright, well I'd call home, you ain't gonna be leaving for a long while."

You nod enthusiastically and pick up the phone behind the counter. Your Mom asks how your day went, "I learned a whole lot Mom!" She doesn't question you staying late and says she'll have to come by some day to see you in action. You say that would be nice and hang up with a quick love you.

Turning to Roxy you give a thumbs up.

"Alright honey, I will go prep, watch the store and help any customers spend more money in the meantime."

Roxy comes out from the back and calls you over.

"Ok Ryan, I want this to be as fun as possible for you but the truth is you're going to be pretty sore afterwards. You seemed to prove yourself capable so I'm trusting in you to being up to this."

She was starting to scare you. Maybe you shouldn't be so eager to please.

"What exactly am I doing?"

"Well best to show you."

Roxy went and put a "Back in 5" sign on the front door and locked it. Coming back she leads you to the bathroom. There's some signs newly added:

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

NO HITTING, SCRATCHING OR BITING

Roxy inserts a key and opens the door. The bathroom is nearly unchanged except for the toilet which now has some supports in place on the side and some chains and straps attached to the wall. You start to back away when Roxy grabs your hand.

"Now now now, I'm not going to force you but you said you were willing. You've been having so much fun on my dime, you should be willing to make up for it. Basically you're going to hang out in here, and the bathroom will suddenly cost 20 dollars per use. I'll give you a cut once you're done. Any questions?"

Your lust had indeed bloomed but this was a big leap. You did owe Roxy for a number of things already.

"How long and how big a cut?"

"Well it's 6PM and we close at midnight. I hope to see a healthy profit tonight so I guess you;ll get whatever I choose to give you."

Her face was the epitome of professionalism.

"Ok"

"Great let's redo your makeup first."

Roxy pulls her bag out and puts on an excessive amount. You fit the description of painted whore.

"There, now let's get you in position."

Roxy moves you to the toilet and sits you down. She hikes up your tube skirt while also pulling it down your chest exposing you to the cold bathroom air. Grabbing some straps she binds your hands together and then binds them up to the top of the toilet.

"Scoot your butt forward."

You do so with a bit of awkwardness.She grabs you ankles and binds them to the same part of the toilet.

"Nice, this is called the mating press position, How does it feel?"

"My legs hurt."

"Mmmm yeah they'll do that."

Roxy pulls out a small butt plug, not all that wide, maybe an inch in diameter with a handle studded with a purple gem. She pulls out a packet of lube and drizzles it all over the plug. Kneeling down she starts to line it up with your rosebud.

"Just going to slip this in so you're ready to go. I will offer condoms but honestly don't expect these hornballs to willinging wear a rain coat."

The buttplug starts to spread your opening. You let out a pitiful whimper as your new body jewelry gets sucked in by reflex. Roxy then pulls open a thick sharpie with a loud POP. She starts writing on your thighs and belly.

"What are you writing?"

"Oh just some stuff to get them going and finish faster. The usual stuff; "Cum dump, Insert penis here, Replace plug for freshness.""

Capping the pen, Roxy stands and steps back a bit. She frames you up like a old film director and smacks her lips.

"Yeah I'd fuck the hell out of you, ok your shift starts now."

As she opens the door you think of something.

"Hey wait!", she stops and turns her head.

"What if someone actually has to use the bathroom?"

Her expression doesn't change but she turns and closes the door. It's click echoes through the room. Suddenly alone with your thoughts you realize you started this day much different than it's ending. Being made an appliance in a sex store's bathroom was not your plan, but frankly the idea was making you hard. The room dropped into darkness. The motion sensor on the wall seemed to believe you weren't in the room. Minutes go by, maybe an hour. No sounds no nothing just you strapped down in the dark fully exposed. You'd be crying if you hadn't basically asked for this...

You hear a key enter the lock, the latch clicks open and as the door opens the lights turn on and start buzzing. In the doorway you see a woman. She's 6 ft in heels. SHe's wearing a leather jacket with a t-shirt underneath. She has a significant gut, her pale skin etched with stretched marks are sticking out from her clothing. Her face is lazily done in makeup a very large nose poking out. Homely a misogynist would say. SHe was wearing cutoffs with fishnet stockings.

As she approached you, "Uh hi, I'm Ryan"

She continued to approach without responding. Hovering over you she just dropped her cutoffs revealing an un-spectacular 6 inch dick. She pulled hard on the plug and it literally popped out.Her cock was getting hard and marginally getting bigger, you could now see it looked extremely wet. Her scent permeated the air, that was sweat glistening all over her dick. She hadn't even looked you in the eye. Without a word she put her left hand on your thich and leaned hard as she lined her prick up with your cunt. She stabs forward hard and sloppily. It misses and jabs your taint. You wince but hold back a sound of pain. Stabbing again she finds your hole but it jumps out. With a grunt she lines up slower then shoves forward hard. She easily sinks her cock into you.

You quietly gasp for her benefit but in truth you can barely feel her. She starts humping quickly. Minor coos and moaning from you hope to aid in her enjoyment but you wonder if she's enjoying this at all. Suddenly she grunts hard and you feel her cock spasm pushing a meager load into your honey hole. It takes only a few seconds for her to soften up. She then just lifts up her cutoffs shoves in the butt plug and turns to leave.

"Thank you"

She grunts and closes the door.

It's been around 30 minutes between your last visit. The door opens and you see a short girl who looks extremely young. She's a waif of a thing. She smiles at you.

"Oh my you are really sexy."

"Th-thanks"

The door closes and she starts slowly coming closer. She's wearing a basketball uniform and converse shoes. She's about 5 ft tall. Her arms look strong and long. Some loosely tied back blonde hair tops beautiful blue eyes. She reaches you and bends down to see you closer.

"Yeah, you're really cute. I hope you don't mind but you're going to be my first."

You smile at her, "Actually I'm honored."

She blushes as she reached for her shorts to drop them. Underneath might as well be an elephant's trunk. Her cock is 9 inches flaccid and also really thick. It starts to twitch.

"The way you look at it is getting me so hot. DO you know how long it's been since I've blown a load?"

You just shake your head.

"I've never done it. I've just been saving it all up for my first."

Your eyes go wide. You can't help but squirm and wiggle your ass at the growing monster in front of you.

"Oooh so eager."

WIth her cock semi hard she pulls out the plug gently. You relax as much as possible to keep it gaping a bit, hoping her shaft fills you quickly. She lines up and slowly pushes her fat cockhead into you. You coo affectionately, lightly squeezing her hoping to suck her in deeper.

"Ooooh you're so warm, this feels amazing!"

Soon her pelvis pats yours and her fat but tight sack lays flat on your plump ass cheeks. She stays buried deep for a long time. Her cock just flexing inside you growing bigger. She looks down and sees the supports on the side of the toilet. Stepping up one foot at a time she is now hovering over you. Her cock remaining rigid and hilted, her angle adjusts your colon to warp around her virgin dick.Grabbing the bars behind the toilet, she lifts her hips extracting her massive shaft. You moan like a bitch as you can see your hole gripping the smooth cock as it extracts itself. She stops at the top of her foreskin and lets her cock slide back in.In long purposeful strokes she begins pile driving your sopping boipussy. You each moan in succession. Mewling in high tones as she extracts her cock, she grunts deep as she plows into you letting her balls lightly clap on your ass cheeks. You swear she swells bigger with every thrust.

Her hands move from the bars to your naked chest. Her hands slide all over you as she bounces up and down, fucking you literally like it's her first time.

"Oh this fucking feels great! I love the way you grip me as a I fuck you."

All you can do is squeeze her harder from the bottom. If your legs were free you'd wrap them around her long torso and help her fuck you even deeper. Instead your leg muscles were burning from being stretched and pressed down against your chest. Her full weight dropping down on your bouncy ass and her peg was stretching your hole into oblivion.

"Oh my, this is amazing, ooooohh ohhhhhhhh, here here I...."

Her cock slammed home hard. You could feel it swell and convulse inside your cum chute. A warm sensation flooded your guts as her years of backed up seed washed your walls white.Only humping in small strokes she had her eyes closed tight enjoying your aching canal do it's best to stretch further allowing her to breed you. Her hands were holding your shoulders tight for support. For minutes you must have appeared as some weird organism completely joined at the hip just convulsing every few seconds. Eventually her eyes opened and you could feel the trickle of cum slow. She looked into your eyes and her cock re-energized. She sprung back to hardness so quickly your back cracked from force.

"more..."

Starting long deep strokes again. Her thick pent seed sloshing back up in waves which started cascading down your body. You could no long squeeze her due to fatigue. Luckily your ass remained an allstar and was still tight enough to grip by itself. With a gallon of cum as lube your client was in heaven. Her tongue was hanging out and she seemed to just look up or close her eyes with pleasure. It made your insides feel all warm, even warmer than the baby batter that had been injected. Deciding that maybe she wanted to be cheered on you considered your words carefully.

"Your cum has me so full! Can you please breed me again? "

She looked down confused.

"Your cock feels amazing! I want your cum so fucking bad."

She seemed to brighten up, her pace was increasing.

"I can feel you brushing up against my back!.If I wasn't swollen with you cum I'd have your cock pushing my belly out."

She started straining and grunting, after a few strokes her cock started convulsing again. In perfect rhythm she was plunging in, blasting more seed into you and extracting her entire length to load another fat wad. Soon her thrusts were accompanied by heavy squishes as she was now fucking your cum loaded colon. Suddenly she pulled out and stood high above you to let her cum leak all over you. A river of cum let loose from your pussy, She eagerly aimed her cannon to hit you in the face. Mouth open wide you lapped up what came close. She stepped forward on the toilet to lean her cock closer to your mouth and let you suckle at her cock head. The taste was heaven.

After a minute she stood and dismounted. Throwing her basketball shorts back on, "Thanks little guy, you really made this special."

Your insides glowed with pride.She neglected to replace the plug so as the lights went out, you were left gaping and leaking in the darkness and in happiness.

Sticky. You felt sticky on the outside and the inside. The dark bathroom suddenly lit up as Roxy came in.

"Oh my darlin you look like a twinky that was stepped on and then fucked."

You squirm a bit to try to stretch, it's pretty futile.

"Am I done?"

"Yeah just locked up let me free you up."

She hurries over and loosens your straps. Flopping forward your gut spews the remainder of seed that hasn't solidified in you colon. Roxy peaks behind you,

"Wow your bud sure does snap back. I could've had another 5 pricks take a walk in there and you'd still be ready wouldn't ya?"

You lift your head and shrug.Roxy kneels down and helps you up.She takes some paper towels and gives you a quick whore's bath.

"Now you got hand held shower head at home?"

"Yes my mother insists on it."

"Well not sure I needed that info but what you do is when you get home, you take a long shower and you get that sucker going straight up ya butt. Clean it out so you don't have to use the toilet all day. In fact take tomorrow off. I'm giving ya a fair cut so you can take that as a recovery day."

You lean forward and hug Roxy lightly.

"Awww now don't thank the skank who pimped ya out for the last 6 hours. I got your clothes up front you can change and head home.'

Waking up, you ass is very sore.It sucks to sit up, sucks to stand, sucks to walk. You had followed Roxy's instructions and at least went to bed clean. You waddle down stairs and have some breakfast. You feel refreshed and have a seat on the couch and consider your options for today. Mom is at work all day and you have the house to yourself.

In your pocket something is poking your leg. Reaching in you see Sandra's card. Her gorgeous face is on it, there's her number and web handle(Nightstick). After yestderday did you really need more cock?

Let's see if she even picks up.

Pulling out your phone you dial the number, not knowing what to expect you wait as it rings, getting more anxious as it rings again and again. You get a generic voicemail message and hang up. You wonder if the card was even real. Your phone buzzes as you get a text.

"Who dis?"

You text back, "It's Ryan from yesterday."

A moment later your phone starts ringing. You accept the call.

"Hey! How's my little cockmuse!?"

"Sore."

"Yeah I stopped back in late and saw you were pulling some OT. I hope my little cracker isn't broken now."

"Oh no, no, I think I'm already feeling better."

"Oh really so what can I do for you?"

"Well I'm off work and home alone and-"

"And you want some black dick in that booty?"

"Wellll-"

"Text me your addy"

She hangs up. You realize you're inviting a practical stranger into your house. You hesitate but still send your address to her, Your phone buzzes.

"I'm comin, put something sexy on."

You start panicking. The tube skirt was at work and you only had your regular clothes. You get an idea and head up the stairs and enter your mother's room. Opening her closet you see a lot of clothing that just won't fit. Joanne your mother is a thick woman and while you had some nice feminine curves from her you were far to small. But then you saw it. A neon green string bikini, one that would just cover your mom's nipples and barely contain that massive dick she packs. Must be from a decade or so ago. You put on the bottoms and tie the sides. thanks to the string it can be as tight as you need it. The top goes on just as easy, Looking at yourself in the mirror it looks custom made for you. You head over to her vanity and spray on some perfume, then apply some red lipstick. Stepping back you pick up your phone and take a mirror selfie, pouting your lips and making a peace sign. You see the result and admit you're cute as hell. Sending it off a second later.

Sandra replies with just an eggplant emoji.

You go down stairs and turn on the TV, 20 minutes go by and you hear the door bell.

As you turn the knob the door pushes open. In a flash Sandra is inside and has slammed the door shut. She deadbolts it and looks down at you like a premium steak dinner.

"Hello again. Tell me where those bad women touched you."

You can't help but smile. You trace your finger on your chest following down to your behind, spinning slightly on your toes to accentuate your butt,

"Oh my, that's terrible. Specifically after I marked your lily white ass as dibs... well we'll have to fix that. You want to show me your room?"

You take her hand and lead the way to your room upstairs. As you walk in and turn to meet her she stops just short of bumping into you. Her massive frame made her feel like a giant in your small bedroom. She just had a tailored thin leather jacket on over a Metallica t-shirt which was staring you in the face. Her familiar jeans started pressing into you and her chub was making itself known.

"Your room is pretty cute darlin. You ever have a girl up here?"

"Nah, you'd be my first."

"Oh really? SO you've never made out with someone in your own bed?"

Sandra starts taking off her jacket and throws it on the floor. She kicks off her boots and leers over to you, looking your body up and down. She sits on your bed, looking like a giant.

"Is that you're usual comfy outfit or was all that for me?"

"Just for you." You must be bright red because she holds back a giggle.

Lifting her hand she curls her finger beckoning you to come closer.

Stepping on your toes to let your hips rock, you come closer. She reaches out and grabs you by the hips. Pulling you in between her fem-spreading legs. Her hands slipping easily to your pert cheeks.She's so tall that sitting on your bed brings you only face to face with her chest. You look deep in her eyes and reflexively look down. Her hands move up and down your barely covered white skin. Bending down she nuzzles your chest and pushes her face into yours to finds your lips. A massive wet tongue slithers into your mouth and you can't help but purr in pleasure.You reach down to her jeans and undue the top button, slipping your hand in you feel the heat and girth within.It shifts to your touch.Sandra grabs you and throws you onto the bed and is on you immediately. Your legs intertwine as your lips and tongues do the same. Soon her lips slide along your chin and to your neck, coasting with kisses up to your ear to nibble.You fumble with her zipper to let her stallion cock free. Her tongue extends up and around your lobe causing you to shudder and gasp.She giggles to herself.