Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyone order in?" She said in a perfect sultry tone.

Roxy smashed the service bell over and over. DING DING DINGDINGDING

"Right here gurl! He's starving!" She announced

You turned into a tomato, the few customers hanging out were staring a hole in your head.

Roxy continued, "Go in the back break room honey, you can get some privacy."

"We have a breakroom?"

"Of course, it's through the red door in the back."

You hesitated then looked at your visitor.

"Um..."

"Name's Prima honey, lead the way"

You swallow and start walking to the video arcade entrance. Her heels click rhythmically and confidently behind you. The eyes of the women follow as you both disappear behind the curtain. You pass the booths and see they're all empty, trailers for available purchases flicker on the pull down screens. Prima's clicks echoed in the cum stinking hallway. Sure enough just past the bathroom door around the corner was the red door. On it was a post-it that said "STAFF ONLY" and a little doodle of a big breasted big dicked woman, likely Roxy's art.You carefully opened the door and was met with darkness. Feeling the wall you found a light switch and flicked it on. A single bright light in the center of the room came on. In its meager glow sat a metal stool about waist height and a pole going from the floor to the ceiling next to it.

"Is this where you eat your lunch?" Prima asked.

"Uh no, until today I didn't know it existed."

Your stomach rumbled hard.

"Well, let's get to it."

Prima undid the button on her Dukes. They sprung open due to the immense pressure. She slipped her thumbs in carefully and pushed down. That ring of girth was her woman hood. Stowed like a belt in her pants. As it was freed it swung around her waist and slapped into her thigh with a soft PLAP. You realized your jaw was dangling. She wasn't the thickest you'd seen but with the flaccid tip hanging just above her knee she was going to be a challenge.

"You can touch it hun, I'm not here to help."

You were really hungry but it's not like you needed much motivation to try and please the decadent chocolate mast in front of you. You knelt down to get closer to her sweat glistened cock head. It was fully sheathed in her foreskin. Up and down her length were dark green veins softly accentuating her. Gently you ran your hands from the short neat patch of hair to her sleeping tip. Looking up Prima wasn't even looking at you, just off to your left. Carefully cradling her tip. You probed into the small opening of her hood with your tongue. It was sour with a hit of salt. With your tongue still swirling around her opening trying to coax back her sheath, you sealed her tip with your lips and began sucking. Your hands slowly starting to move over her smooth girth. Glancing up Prima was still just staring off to the side. Well her sunglasses were, you couldn't see her eyes.

As your hands glide lightly over her, you try and pull her hood back gently. It gives a bit and your tongue presses further to loosen it's tight grip. Your hands glide higher and you see her shift her weight. A visible wave rushes through her mast. As it crests into your mouth her cock pushes you up and back a bit. Undaunted you reached her base and slid around to her still encased sack. The two russet potatoes inside were smooth and firm. Lifting with some effort they fell out of the daisy dukes and hung low. Another wave of pressure built in her length. You again were knocked back a bit. Cradling her orbs you kneaded softly. They were vibrating. You began working hard to take more of her cock into your mouth, massaging your breakfast before it was delivered. Soon rigidity began building in her length. It no longer looked like you were sucking on a fire hose. As her pole became straight you abandoned her cum tanks to begin jerking her shaft in firm practiced strokes. Her hood was now freely moving. You could wrap your tongue all the way around her mushroomhead now.

You gripped her foreskin hard and pulled the hood as far back as it could go. Her cock head springs free with several inches of light pink shaft beneath it. You ran your tongue up and down coating and tasting every inch. Looking up you could finally see yourself in her glasses. Seemingly getting her full attention. This made you extremely proud and you decided to bear down and start swallowing her monster.

Gulping hard with every down stroke her cock slowly knocked at the entrance to your throat. It soon lodged hard. Sucking air in deep you plunged forward as hard as you could. Friction stopped you but you were drooling on every silky inch of her. More and more her cock lifted making your neck move into a very uncomfortable position. Only halfway up her length you again reached for her balls. Kneading them heavily you felt another massive pulse of her cock. This time feeling wet warmth leak into your throat. Pulling back the wad of pre came sliding up to your waiting tongue, coating your mouth. You went in for another deep stroke and the extra lube got you 9/10ths of the way. Her lovely pubes almost grazing your nose.

"Not bad boy. But I'm barely hard, try harder."

Moving back and forward in long strokes you could feel your throat loosen more and more. You could hear yourself cheering you on.

"Yeah suck that dick!" "Use your hands!"

You never heard yourself get so psyched for this. You let your vocal chords hum and gurgle as you took the monster down with all your effort. The shaft was becoming more and more rigid. You could now feel a distinct bend in her woman hood. Not a perfect curve but the last 5 inches jutted up making her glans scrap one side of your gorging throat.

After a few minutes you realized your knees weren't touching the ground any more. There was an immense pressure on your back from the inside. It made your rhythm falter.

"Ugh you need to stand up kiddo."

Obliging you felt the pressure lessen though you were now bent over trying to move your body back and forth.

"Come on Ryan you can do it!"

Your inner coach was testing you. Swallowing hard you speared yourself completely and slammed your nose into Prima's soft nest. "YEAH!" You heard yourself think. Gripping Prima's hips you began sliding back and forth on her log. Her crooked tip dragging your insides back and forth. Soon though your arms began losing strength but the strong pulses of rigidity were coming hard and regularly. You were barely getting enough air but you wanted your breakfast, you wanted her sludge to fill you up and satisfy you. After a few more moments your arms went limp, barely clinging to your feeder's tool.

"Oh FUCK! He's floating!"

You heard it but why would you think that to yourself? Suddenly you realize you were in fact not touching the ground. Furthermore you were slowly sliding down Prima. You softly rested on her pubes, now impaled and hanging off her cock. You heard cheering and applause. Looking left with your eyes you could just see a bunch of windows, each with a shadow. They were the customers in the store! Each one was fisting their length.

"FUCK that's hot, fuck him! Fuck him with that thing!"

The jeers and cheers became very clear. The video screens must lift for live shows. Break room indeed. Looking up you could only see the bottom of Prima's crossed arms.

"Fine guess I'll have to help." Prima said with disdain.

She waddled over to the stool and lifted you on to it. Just your hips resting stomach down on the stool. Her long strong fingers gripped your head and she pulled back her cock halfway and slammed home hard. Her sack slapping your chin and throat. Your insides churning with the wave of pressure. She shifted to replant her heels and began throat fucking you for the audience. Hoots and hollers ensued. Your throat making hard squelching noises from her boi breaker. AT this point all you could do was try and get air in through your nose and hum lovingly to help please your welcome gut breaker.

"Fuck I'm gonna CUM!" "Me too!" "Fuck he's so fucking hot!"

Prima giggled as your penny arcade lauded her effort and their groans of orgasms and hard splattering of cum filled your ears. You again cupped her sack, kneading hard keeping them from pummeling you as much. You felt her cock find a new gear as it hardened to steel and began flying back and forth in your mouth. Bearing down you swallowed hard with each of her strokes coming out. Sucking her in as she tried to pull out. In moments it began spasming. Unrelenting her attack actually gained strength. Her sludge lubing up the last bits of her cock so it was filling you up and backing up into your mouth. Her load was immense and thick. She finally drove home deep into you and let the last pint deposit deep into you. Small spasms and jerks from her as she came down from filling you like a jelly donut.

After a minute, Prima pulled her flagging cock out of your tiny body. You could only hang limp draped over the stool, cum draining out of your mouth. Another round of applause could be heard from the booths. You looked up at Prima, her eyes still hidden behind those glasses. She had a small smirk on her face.

"Than-COUGH COUGH" You coughed up some cum and swallowed hard.

"Thank you Prima that was delicious."

"No Problem kid, Roxy only calls me when she knows I'll enjoy myself"

With that you let your head hang.

"WELL Ryan THAT WAS HANDS DOWN MY MOST PROFITABLE SHOW! WAY TO GO KID! NOW CLEAN THOSE BOOTHS, THEY'RE FILTHY!"

Roxy's voice was booming. But the patrons were still there.

"Roxy let me have em! I need to drop another load!"

"No he's mine I'll pay for em!"

You weren't sure you were up to it but you haven't been able to say no yet.

Roxy opened the door and sauntered up. Kneeling down she lifted your head.

"That cum soaked face of yours is pretty damn cute. I admit that show did it for me. So what do you say? Should I give them a show? Or should I throw you to the wolves?"

It was only your second day on the job and somehow you wound up here. Laying bent over a stool drooling fresh cum from your stretched gullet staring into the haunting green eyes of your boss. A boss so sexy she talked you into becoming the cock slut of your dreams. A boss who told you straight up she doesn't fuck the help but is now looking to plant her seed deep inside you. Your inner sissy was screaming to say yes, to beg her to fuck her stock boy and make him do double duty for his money. You had no idea how long you pondered her question, the sensation of Prima's dick fucking your throat hadn't gone away, you weren't even sure you could speak without expelling the girl sludge chunking up your slut mouth. Roxy looked concerned for a second.

"Ryan, look kid I don't want to pressure you, you can go home honey. I won't think any less of you."

You looked deep in her eyes and choked out. "Boss, please fuck me."

Roxy gave only a slight look of surprise but quickly shifted to a wide grin.

"You got it kid."

She stood up, her skirt moving into your purview. Roxy's dick laying dormant in her leather sheath. She pulled a remote out of her cleavage and used it. The viewing windows slammed shut.

"First one's free you skanks! You're gonna have to pay up every 2 minutes for this show."

As you heard fumbling from outside the room Roxy lifted her skirt and exposed her woman hood. Her leatherbound cock might as well have been a never ending story. Well over a foot long and she wasn't even swelling yet. At her base was a thick mound of pubes, brown pubes.

_"Ya caught me, I'm no natural blonde." _She giggled to herself.

At very base was a drawstring which she casually undid, the sheath slid loose with no effort revealing a light brown magnificent fuck stick. Then the aroma hit you like a brick wall. It wreaked of sweat and musk. Your face contorted wildly.

"Oh honey, sorry, like I said I only bring her out for the special ones. I prefer to let her marinate."

As her cock started swelling from all the dirty thoughts going through her head, her uncut monster was inching closer and closer. The thick hood slowly expanding as her shaft added inch after inch to her length. As it got closer, the smell grew stronger and stronger but now it's more subtle notes began seeping into your nose. The leather and sweat gave way to salty undertones. Dry caked precum began triggering you to drool.

You could hear windows sliding open. You glanced up at Roxy straight up smiling.

"Show time kiddo."

Roxy grabbed your hair and lifted your head while lining her cock up with your drooling gaping mouth. Fisting her cock, the thick hood began loosening and gliding back exposing her deep chocolate cock head, glistening with fresh precum. Instinctively you extended your tongue out and opened as wide as you could. Roxy gleefully bobbed her fattening tip up and down on your lapping tongue. She tasted wild, spicy and sweaty. The smell was wafting all over you and it felt amazing. Without warning though she jutted forward hilting her dick far into your worked over throat. You gave a loud sharp gasp as you attempted to breathe in, but all you did was suck her quickly hardening cock further into you. As her cock head slammed into the entrance to your throat, you swallowed hard before it achieved full size. Prima's spent seed left you slick enough to take Roxy in entirely; in one go. Muffled cheers were heard behind the window, a faint "That's so fucking hot!" rang from behind Roxy.

Roxy stayed fully hilted, letting her boibreaker swell inside you. Your hair tight in her grip, Roxy pulled her girth slowly and confidently out. Dragging her cock out to half way she let the drool and pre slip out of your mouth, making a big show of her rod choking the small boi in front of her.

"3...2...1"

The windows slammed shut again. Various swearing and disturbed grunts could be heard. Roxy ripped the steel dick out of your gullet and helped you to a standing position.

"Ok little guy gonna really give them a show now, sit on the stool and lift those knees."

You quickly obliged though were only just now catching your breath. You leaned back and rested your pert ass on the steel. Lifting your legs you immediately lost your balance and started falling backwards. As you teetered out of control Roxy's strong hand and sharp nails dug into your neck and pulled you back steady.

_"Got chu boo." _She said, wagging her tongue in cockiness.

She took a step forward and lined up her spit glazed meat rod at your entrance. The windows all shot up. You were hyponotized by the gorgeous dick about to fuck you. You glanced up at Roxy, at those amazing green eyes. She winked at you and then turned her head a bit as if making an announcement.

"Ryan, I want to thank you for being an essential worker!"

"YEAH FUCK THAT ESSENTIAL PUSSY!" "FUCK THAT BITCH!" erupted from the peanut gallery.

With that Roxy plunged in, grimacing in pain, your legs contorted, and your toes bent in every which way. Slammed in only half way you came instantly cumming ropes up on your boss' shirt.

"Uggggh sooo HOT!" Roxy groaned as she slammed home. Still getting lodged 3/4s of the way she roughly pulled out and began reaming you in long deep strokes. Her peach sized balls slapping your plump ass cheeks in a wonderful rhythm. Instinctively you pulled her in with your small legs trying to get more of that dick as far up your pussy. Your head resting on her shoulder you began nuzzling as your boss continued breaking you in. She pulled her neck away a few inches and whispered,

"Don't do that."

"Why?" you whispered back.

Lifting you off the stool with her knees she began pumping you up and down her shaft while holding you mid air.

"Not looking for a boyfriend kiddo, let's not make this personal."

The windows slammed shut.

Making puppy dog eyes at her you replied, "Yeah, wouldn't want you to fall in love with me as you bounce me up and down on your cock."

"Oh aren't you a cute little dork!? OK mister cockslut, how about this?"

The windows shot up and as they did Roxy planted a deep passionate kiss right on your lips. Your body gave up on your bluff. Your ass clenched hard and you began convulsing and shimmying hard. Cheers and whoops were coming from your audience as you had the orgasm of your life. With your entire colon vibrating and controrting milking Roxy's hard dick. Her face was awash in pleasure, her grip on you was slipping.

"Why you little slu..."

A tidal wave erupted in you, she had dropped you entirely on her shaft, her balls pressed hard into you. You could feel them contracting hard in deep random pulses. All you could do was hug your boss and coo like a baby as she pumped her seed into you. Groans and grunts erupted as your audience climaxed all over the booths. The pleasure and pride you felt was immeasurable.

Your legs slipped from behind Roxy and the strength of her cock was waning, slowly you felt the ground touch your toes. Moving back her cock popped out of you as you fell to your knees and began using your tongue to scrape a ribbon of her seed off every surface of her filthy dick. She had devolved into minor grunts and moans enjoying the thorough breeding she just handed you.

The windows shut, the crowd seeming left based on the sounds of stools moving and doors closing. You wondered if anything really had changed just now. Was it going to be weird now?

"You..."

"Yes boss?"

"You amazing fucking slut."

You weren't sure if you should feel insulted or proud. Her eyes moved to yours. She picked you up like you were nothing and gave you another deep hard kiss. Something slammed into your tiny dick. Her monster was awake again. She ripped you from her lips, spun you around and threw you over the stool.

"Show's over slut, this one's for me."

With a giant grin on your face, Roxy planted her cock right back into your eager pussy.

"YES please fuck me, Roxy, fuck me like the slut I am."

Silently obliging, Roxy plowed you deep smacking your ass with full strength. Each smack taking your breath away as she cock punched your guts from the inside. You were cumming every few minutes with your insides getting reshaped.

"Such a good slut, need to thank your mom for bringing this pearly white ass to my door."

Roxy roughly pulled out and grabbed your hair. Spinning you around and getting you down on your knees again, she stepped forward. Her cock above you and her mossy, sweaty cum caked balls in front of you. WIthout taking a beat you latched onto her left nut and suckled contently. Her hot fuck stick resting on your head as you coaxed her cum tanks for another load.

"Good slut, I'm close hun, gone blow my load all over your cute face and hot bod."

Incensed you let your tongue roll over her globe and then switched to the other. Alternating every few seconds. Placing all of one in your mouth, the heat was comforting as was the roiling liquid you could feel surging through her massive sack. She stepped back and began twisting her hand over her fat cock head. You quickly leaned back and looked her dead in the eyes. Letting your tongue hang out and tightening your stomach to look as sexy as possible. Roxy had a mask of pure lust.

"Know what you're going to do?"

You shook your head slowly, ready to do what it takes to please this punked out caramel goddess.

"I'm going to paint your white ass even whiter, then you're going to take the bus home and say hi to your mom."

Your eyes widened and were instantly meant with a giant wad of cum. Stinging instantly your eyes slammed shut as you felt rope after rope of caustic singes and heat splatter you up and down your slender figure. Roxy letting small coos as her balls emptied all over you. As they slowed you carefully scooped a handful of cum out of your eye socket and carefully worked your eyes open. Roxy was leaning on the stool, her drooling cock hanging low and limp.

1...34567...11