Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!? You weren't even touching yourself!"

After some shivers and stutters on your part you managed to explain, "Oh well sometimes I cum just from getting fucked."

"Harold has never done that..."

She pulls the toy out of you.

"I must not being doing a very good job..."

"Oh no, maybe he just isn't as much of a butt slut yet. You're a gorgeous woman, I like your cock just the way it is."

_"Really?" _She uncovers her rock hard 8 incher.

"Yes, hell, if you don't mind."

You squat down in front of her and open your mouth. She hesitates, but quickly moves to mount your waiting throat. It slides in easily thanks to a quick spurt of pre-cum. Quickly she begins pumping into your face, grabbing your head and shoulders for leverage. You drop to your knees and begin arching your neck so she can stuff more of her cock down your eager maw. She bends over you now gripping your hair tightly. Giving short strong thrusts to get as deep into you as possible.

"I... admit... Little Harold doesn't suck dick as well as you.... You've been..."

She begins giving longer even deeper thrusts.

"YOU've been so fucking help.....FULLL"

She drives so deep one of her testicles snaps into your mouth. You feel it churning as your tongue races to coat it with spit. Soon her gunk is smattering into your mouth. You quickly swallow while still suckling her nut. She's spent in moments but you enjoy her smell and sweat dripping on your face. She dismounts stepping back and glances down at the toy.

"I think you're the best sales person I've ever met. "

She picks up the toy and washes it in the sink, As your walk her out you call out, "Thanks please come again!"

Looking at Roxy she smiles and winks.

"Back to work hun."

As the day nears its end your phone dings. Swiping down your notifications you see a new text from "Nightstick". You glance over at Roxy who is busy closing out her drawer.

Nightstick: You free tomorrow?

"Hey Roxy? Am I scheduled tomorrow?"

"I've never made a schedule so no, you asking for tomorrow off?"

"I may have something to do is it a big deal?"

"DO what you want hun, saves me the trouble of paying you for 8 hours"

You smile and text back: Looks like a yes.

You grab the mop and start cleaning the floor, the store will be closed soon. Your phone dings again.

Nightstick: Great! Want to intern at my company?

You: Sure just for a day though.

Nightstick: Of course! I'm sending a present over via courier, you'll need it. Get to 1220 N. Baker by 8AM tomorrow.

You: See you then!

You finish mopping, thank Roxy for understanding and head home.

As you come in your mom is waiting in her pink silk robe. It never covered her up very well, which probably helped lead you to where you are. She looked up from her laptop.

"Hi dear, someone dropped off a box for you, it's on the breakfront just there."

Looking to your right you saw a sturdy white box with a note that said, "For Ryan"

You grab the box and headed to your room. Placing it down gingerly you flipped over the top. Inside was an outfit. After laying it all out you could see it was a business formal outfit tailored to your size. A tight white pencil skirt that would barely cover your knees. A black blouse with gold dots. A pair of fuck me pumps and black lace lingerie. She was grooming you. You packed up the box but just before closing it you felt something move inside it. Checking again you could see a butt plug, a note was attached. "BE PREPARED"

Tomorrow would be interesting.

Your phone wakes you with some rock music. You grab the butt plug and head for the shower. Cleaning all over and inside you do your best to be presentable. Taking Sandra's present in hand you gently insert it, it takes a good few minutes but finally it remains well seated. The flat handle tucked neatly between your cheeks. Back in your room you put on the outfit. The last step is slipping on the high heels. Seeing yourself in the mirror you make for an attractive sissy. The shoes make your ass look amazing. The thin skirt is keeping your knees close and hips looking grabbable. The blouse hangs loose and hints at breasts that don't exist. You step back into the bathroom gingerly, your ankles still strengthening from walking in heels. Stealing some lipstick and mascara from your mom you look the proper office hussy.

Coming down the stairs was tough as you headed towards the kitchen for a quick snack your mother looked up from washing dishes. He mouth dropped. You just winked and smiled as you opened the fridge grabbing a muffin.

"Ryan I... wow, you look amazing. Where did this come from?"

You take a small bite of the muffin.

"Sandra." you say muffled with a full mouth.

"Oh I see, you're seeing her again?"

After swallowing, "Actually I'm interning for her, she owns her own company."

"Oh really? SO you'll be working underneath her?"

You choke a bit and quickly swallow some water from your mom's leftover glass.

"UGh uh*cough* yeah sort of, I'll find out when I get there."

You suddenly feel massive breasts pressing against the back of your head. Your mother's arms reach around you and hug you from behind.

"My little boy is growing up... in more ways than one..."

You quickly get up, peck her on the cheek and say goodbye.

"Love ya mom!"

You arrive at the address. In front of you is a ten story tall office building. Entering the lobby you see a receptionist and a large indecipherable logo behind her.

"Uh hi, I'm here to see Sandra?"

The receptionist a latin smoking hot woman looks up and smiles.

"You must be Ryan, Sandra sent down word that you should head up to the penthouse. She'll get you oriented."

You thank her and head to the elevator and press the call button. As you wait you glance back over at her and she is staring a hole through your backside.

"See anything you like?" you say in a catty tone.

She just slowly nods with a smirk. Thankfully the car arrives with a ding. Stepping in you press the PH button for penthouse. The readout beeps and displays, "Permission required." Looking back out at the receptionist she's still smiling and seemingly looking you up and down. Your legs squirm a bit in your new tight skirt, you could imagine what was going through her head. She leans to her side and you hear a click. The elevator readout changes to "Permission granted" and the doors shut. The car shoots up with tremendous speed. After a moment it arrives at the PH.

As the doors open you can see a massive office, with 1 side door of each side of the room and a massive set of double doors on the back end. There's a desk in the middle of the room with an older gentleman. You approach and greet him.

"Hi I'm Ryan."

The gentleman looks up. "Hello Ryan, I'm Reggie I'll buzz you right in." You hear the aforementioned buzz and the double doors open wide revealing a even bigger office with Sandra behind a big black desk. You thank Reggie and walk in.

Sandra looks up, she's wearing a blue custom tailored suit. A white undershirt under her pinstripe jacket.

"Oh don't you look scrumptious Ryan. Glad my gift looks so good on that hot ass of yours."

You blush, "What can I do for you boss?"

She turns red herself. "Well I have your computer here, let's start by having you take a letter for me."

You pick up the computer and sit in front of her desk. Opening it, the computer asks for a DNA check.

"Just swipe your finger I already have you set in our system."

You swipe your finger on the reader and viola the computer unlocks.

"How did it know?"

"Oh well let's say I found some of you on me after I left your house..."

You look back down to continue opening the word processor app. You then recall that she seems to already have an assistant.

"Shouldn't Reggie be doing this?"

"Well one, I'm testing you and two Reggie is my dad, I just have him out there so he has something to do and I can overpay him."

"That's... sweet ok, I'm ready."

Sandra begins dictating a letter. It's about declining someone's offer to buy her out. After about 10 minutes her phone rings, she clicks the speaker button.

"Ms. Sandra?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"Gloria and her people are here to see you."

Sandra frowns and looks really frustrated. She glances at you and says, "Send them up, I'll deal with them."

She hangs up and looks at you, showing quite a flustered look, it wasn't normal for her to be worried based on your time with her.

"What's up?"

"The people this letter is addressed to are here, I suspect to catch me off guard. Gloria is my old boss, I made a deal with her a while back to strike out for myself and now that I'm a big player she thinks she can walk in here and take my company. She and I didn't end things on the best terms. I don't know what to do."

"Can I help with anything?"

She looks you up and down, "Yes I think you can, come here."

You stand up making sure to keep your knees together as this skirt demands you move the way it wants you to move. As you make your way around her long thick black desk she moves out from behind her desk. She's looking down at the expansive space beneath the desk, finally looking at you eagerly.

"Ok... but why?"

"Look Gloria is really intimidating, I tend to cow to her. If you could help relax me I think I can stand up to her."

You smile at her and climb under the table. She unzips her slacks and opens her legs to allow you access. Unfurling her log and untucking her balls her impressive cock hangs free waiting to be worshiped. You begin to massage her balls as a pregame warm up. Each testicle plump and full of seed, you can only hope to feel them convulse on your chin later.

"Their coming Ryan, get ready."

Her shaft had become semi-hard already so you eagerly took her head into your mouth, your tongue immediately probing her piss hole. She must have had an active morning because the rank smell of sweat and piss filled your nose. You were going to make sure she remained strong today. She's a lion and you're going to keep her in fighting form.

"Gloria have a seat, I'd like to say it's nice to see you but I know why your here."

You started swirling over her swelling cock head, diving a bit lower on her mast.

"Well Sandra I have to be honest, you owe me."

_"Owe, you, what?" _Sandra says defiantly.

Sandra's cock juts forward and lodges in your throat, it's expanding rapidly.

"Your entire empire frankly, without my initial investment in you, you'd still be by side piece hustling in the clubs."

Sandra's cock rockets to full strength and you can only do what you can to start taking every inch into you. Bobbing as quietly as possible you try and settle her down. Light touches on her ballsack aid in your effort.

Without hinting at any of your handiwork Sandra speaks with defiant coolness,

"Side piece is a stretch Gloria, just like your suit. I threw you some dick when I felt bad for you. As for my business, I did it completely after I left you, you going around to my investors and twisting their ears isn't going to help your cause."

You could feel her increased heart beat thrumming through your throat. Precum was trickling down your gullet and you were probably the most turned on that you had ever been before. Sandra was holding her own and you loved your champions cock inside you. Suddenly her legs locked behind you and drove you into her crotch, her massive drooling cock locked down your throat. You couldn't breathe.

"Gloria let me explain something to you-"

Your sight was going dark, you weren't even struggling, just hoping she'd finish soon.

"Here's how it's going to be..." That was the last thing you heard before everything went black.

"Ryan....Ryan wake up kiddo."

You open your eyes, Sandra's sultry stare greets you. Her smile is waking you up.

"Wha what happened? You win?"

"Well she'll be leaving me alone for a good long while kiddo."

You were still kneeling between her legs, you had passed out on her left leg. Her cock still hard was laying on your cheek, sticky with your spit and her precum.

"You were great kiddo, couldn't have found the courage without you."

She grabs your shoulders and lifts you up. She plants a deep long kiss on you, her slithering tongue raking through your mouth, You feel her hands reach down to your tight skirt. She lifts it up exposing your panties. Pushing you forward your butt slides up on her desk. Instinctively you spread your legs to beckon her. Breaking her kiss she rests her forehead on yours. She shudders and you feel her hot prick rise and fall on yours.

"After getting through all of that I need to fuck you Ryan."

"I really want you to, please fuck me."

"I ain't gonna just fuck you white boi. I'm going to open that ass up and plant my flag. I want the next whore you let in to wonder where that tight ass went, they're going to wonder why you're boi cunt doesn't feel good anymore. I want that ass to be a perfect mold of my cock, that way your lily white ass will always come crawlin, you get me?"

You shudder and grab her prick. Laying back you lift your legs. The buttplug handle is exposed. Sandra twists slightly and extracts it leaving a much too small opening. She lines up her cock and sinks in the head without any trouble.

"I mean it Ryan I mean to break you in, I have all day now."

You slip your legs around her and pull hard, the anaconda rips into you and you feel her loose hanging ball sack warp around and slap your backside hanging off the desk. You both groan in appreciation. Sandra begins her assault with long deep strokes. Your ass grinding hard on every curve and vein of your boss' glorious dick.

"That fucking ass won't quit!"

She keeps her pace for minutes, her suit still looking perfect on her body, only her cock pulled out the fly shows her raging sexual nature. You raise her hips and let your knees rest on your chest. Your ankles up and her shoulders. The new angle allowing just a few more inches of black thundercock to stretch your pussy. Sandra lifts one foot onto her desk to get even more penetration. Her balls now trampoline bouncing on your exposed ass.

As she deep dicks you ass, twisting it around and making it hers, your mouth lets little squeals and groans escape. Soon you're screaming her name in utter delight. Sandra's ebony face is getting closer and closer to you. You lean forward letting your body become even more contorted. Finally you can kiss her inhumanly beautiful face. Wrapping your arms around her you keep moaning like a bitch, soon she's screaming back all while liplocked. You feel her cock flexing hard as she drops a copious load of cum. Still assaulting your cock holster white jets shoot into you, each thrust and pulse of cum making your whore mind shatter. Some minutes later you both are coming down from the high, your ass is plugged with spent Sandra sludge.

You roll your leg over and stay impaled on her. Twisting around her rolling pin you now have your stomach laying on her desk with your feet on the floor. Sandra's mighty boybreaker still plugging in the gallon of girlcum. Wordlessly she grabs your hips and starts round 2. You have nothing to hold for support so you stick your arms behind you. She gleefully folds them behind you and uses them as a fuck handle. You let your well worked ass break easy for her. Minutes later you use your reserves to lock her down. She gets stuck balls deep and grunts hard.

"The fuck? How do you have the strength to do this?"

"I didn't bother fighting your cock when we started, now I have the strength to keep you inside me."

"You're loss I guess."

With that she ripped her cock out to the tip, your ass immediately lit ablaze in pain. The gruesome feeling of it didn't deter you though. Immediately you sucked every inch back in. Sandra's weight fell forward her cock lodged up your chute. She tried to pull out, but failed again she pulled but you wanted that cock lodged deep for when it erupted. Skillfully you began pushing back on her letting your own ass muscles loosen slightly to keep the majority of her girth reshaping your colon for you. She began cooing and moaning in pleasure, that drove you even further into being a power bottom for her. She was able to stand up again but stayed hilted, deciding to meet you halfway and just grind herself hard and deep in small strong strokes. Her hands were gripping your ass tight, her nails nearly breaking the skin. You felt like one being as she gently but viciously stretched your cunt into shape.

"I got a real fat load ready, can you feel it?"

She juts deep into you, letting her sack rest on your balls. You can feel them vibrating and swelling on your pathetic nuts.

"Ugh yes they're so full I want you to empty them into me. Please Sandra, I need you to give me every drop you have. I want your baby batter deep inside I need some part of you in me at all times even if you're gone I want your sweet cum up my ass."

"Ugh you fucking slut! FINE! Take it all you red hot piece of ass!"

Her balls jump and roil on your sack. Her cock barely flexes but you feel a river of warm girl cum filling you deep inside your belly. Your wish was coming true and Sandra was going to be part of you for a long time. Soft pulses ran down her cock each one pushing firmly into you and then releasing their precious fat loads filling you with purpose. A proper cum tank for your boss. You could feel your guts swelling and distending from the voluminous cock sludge filling you.

"Thank you Sandra, Thank you Sandra Thank you Sandra."

WHAP! Sandra smashed your ass cheek.

"Shut the fuck up and take my load bitch!"

You shuddered with delight, her mast was still dropping hot DNA into you and it was only just now letting up. Sandra slowly freed her self, slamming the butt plug in just as some of her cock juice began leaking out.

"There you go, sealed up just as you like it."

She pulled at your shoulder flipping you around to face her, You looked down at the dick that at just left it's shape stuck in you. She fisted it for a few seconds and several ropes shot up into your face. You enjoyed hot sticky ropes lashing at your skin. Soon she was finished and you gleefully lapped at her waning cock, cleaning every ounce of slick salty cum.Sandra reached up your chin.

"Good work today hun, I'll have some money waiting downstairs I'll keep in touch.

You go home and the next day at work goes pretty well until...

Uurrrggguuck

You feel your stomach rumble in hunger. Roxy took notice.

"Damn boy your fine ass mom didn't feed you this morning?"

"I didn't want to hassle her."

Roxy frowned for a second but then flashed to a smirk. She pulled out her phone.

"Tell you what, I'll order you breakfast, my treat."

"Roxy! No, you don't have to do that! I'll be ok I promise."

She gave a firm finger press on her phone.

"Too late she's already coming. Don't ever say I don't look out for you white boy."

You reached out and hugged Roxy around the shoulders. She stiffened up to your touch but quickly relaxed. Putting her arm around you.

"There there let's not get too friendly now."

A few customers came in and you made sure to give some extra effort in helping them find what they needed. About 30 minutes later a tall muscle bound woman sauntered in. She had raven black hair and was wearing a super tight black tank top with just the word "FUCK" on it. Mid-drift was a super defined six pack, which led to Daisy dukes that would be skin tight but had a ring of girth going all around her waist. Glancing up to her face she had an angular flawless jaw and small nose. Big sunglasses blocked her eyes. Swinging her hips, her heels clicked on the floor as she made her way to the counter. Her perfect ebony skin broke on her face into a beaming white smile.