Roxy's House of XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Know what I was doing when I got your call?"

"Unnnuhh" you purr.

"In a boring meeting with my executives. When I saw my new favorite snatch was begging for it... MMMMmmmm well I just had to come over."

With your hands barely covering the sheer mass of her organ, you start massaging it as best as you can from within her pants.

"Well I hope I'm worth it, maybe I can come intern there some time.Next time I'm off."

She shoves her self off you and stares you down.

"Next time you're off you'll definitely be on this."

With a heavy plop her cock sprang out on your belly. A midnight shaft of ass breaking power gunning for your boyhole. You swallow hard and slink down the few inches needed to nurse on on the still hooded cock head. Her foreskin smells of leather and sweat. Pulling it back reveals the lighter color and and stronger smell of her tool. Lapping your small tongue over it's crevices you bask in her flavor.

"Such an attentive little slut, I love it."

Letting your lips start to engulf her phallus you slide your hands down to her apple sized balls. Shoving the few inches you could down your throat, Sandra's shaft vibrates and deposits an ounce of pre for you to enjoy. A washed out saltiness fills your senses. She suddenly shifts forward towards the head of the bed. Your head forced upwards by her cock. She proceeds to feed the strengthening girth further down your trained neck. Swallowing each inch of her she soon is driving her stiff balls into your chin. Your poor neck being contorted by the constant flexing of her shaft is near unbearable. FInally she pulls out giving you time to breath and relax.

"I gave you way too much to eat yesterday, loverboy. Gonna make sure every drop stays in that ass of yours. Flip over baby."

You oblige.She lifts her leg over you so she can straddle your meager frame. Undoing the bikini strings she rips off your bottoms. Hovering over your grabbable hips she slides her cockhead over your crack coating it in spit and pre.

"Arch your back baby I want full access."

You do your best and she finds your waiting cunt. Shoving her cock head into it, your hole resists slightly. You feel her fist her cock a bit to drop some more pre into your opening in order to aid its invasion.

"I don't hear you begging me to stop, guess you really are the buttslut I trained yesterday."

Pushing upwards you drive your own asshole around her waiting meat,

"Ugh you fucking little faggot."

She drops all her weight down on you impaling her entire mast up your backside. You let loose a high pitched scream quickly muffled by Sandra's strong hands. Your back is in agony as her weight forces your back one way and her sheer rigid cock keeps it bent backwards. Tears are running down your face from the raw pain and pleasure. Sandra lifts her hips off relieving some pain but drops down just as hard. She keeps this solid pace. Eventually you can use your knees to get some levage and take some impact off your back. Even still your aching cunt is stretched tight around Sandra's massive horse cock.

_"There... you... go.... A... proper..fucking...by....your...new...master" _Sandra utters with each gut punch.

You rip her hands away, they retreat to your shoulders for leverage as your guts get reshaped to their new proper casting of Sandra's dick.

"UGH, Master! You're breaking me in half! "

"Tough shit white boy, you my new cock holster. Gonna blow soon, not even gonna get off ya, we fuckin all day!"

Reaching back you arch your self as far as possible and pull as your ass cheeks allowing a bit more of her into your waiting chute.

"Ugh... please...please. Fill up my cunt...I want your cock in me at all times master!"

She slams home and you literally hear her strong spurting from with in you. A wave of heat soaking into your body.

"Please give me every drop!"

She drops down all her weight on top of you. Her head resting on yours, her heavy breasts pushing down your shoulders. Her sweat making you both stick to each other as her thick spunk flushes your rectum.She starts hugging you as the white onslaught continues.

"Such a good cockslut, gonna stay deep inside and make sure my wad stays there."

You purr again and push upwards as best as you can. Minutes pass, you feel her cock swishing your insides in small waves. Perfectly plugging your behind. You eventually notice a wetness beneath you and realize you came from being fucked. Your pride widens and Sandra stirs a bit, stiffening inside you. Shifting her hips forward and then back she starts a slow deep fucking. Her cock just easing out slightly back and forth, letting her balls dance on yours as they ready their next cannon load to stretch your guts even further.

"You know, I was dreaming of that ass last night. Never had such a young small thing like you wrapped around my dick, usually have to find used up old lads to take me. And I swear you're still as tight as the first time I cracked you open."

You feel her cock seize up and deposit more pre-cum in you.

"Sandra-"

"Thought I was master?"

"M-Master I want to keep working at Roxy's but I want to keep seeing you."

"Aww honey that's sweet."

She dislodges her cock for a second before driving down hard.

"UNF now I tell you what, let's just be good friends for now. You call me, I call you, we both have fun?"

"Deal" your heart sunk a bit but at least she would stay in your life and in you for a good long while.

She lifts up and finds a new groove of stuffing her meat into your waiting depths. You give encouraging moans and coos from the utter pleasure of her cock, filling you with purpose and her potent seed. You wished all this cum could leave you with something other than a full belly. If only boys could be knocked up. Shaking off the delusion you remember that you only love it when you make them happy so timing it perfectly you start pushing back to meet her as she thrusts down. Finding her rhythm and getting her to rocket off inside you in minutes. This time Sandra loses it and starts swearing up and down that you have the best boipussy she ever had. Your stomach starts distending from the 2nd load of the day. Looking at the clock and it's 5:30PM, Mom was going to be home soon, You didn't care.

You heard the door open downstairs. Sandra was still pumping her love gunk into you but also noticed.

"I hear someone, that your mom?"

Feeling a pulse of cum push through your colon like a billiard ball you just nod your head.

"Should I be running?"

"Nah she usually just hangs out in her room for a while."

There's a knock on your door.

"Ryan I'm home, how was your day?"

Looking back Sandra is pretty amused and wriggles her ass a bit to stir you from the inside.

"Hey mom I just got back from playing basketball, I'm all sweaty so I'll just jump in the shower."

"OK dear I'm going to just rest my eyes a bit, dinner is at 7!"

You hear her bedroom door open and then shut. You relax a bit which accidently lets another 3 inches of Sandra sausage slip into your nethers.

"If you want to go, I guess now would be alright."

Sandra kisses your neck and then lifts you off the bed. Impaled like a vanilla cake pop she opens the door and carries you to the bathroom. Starting the shower with one hand and closing the door she finally lets you hang free supported by her puppet pole.

"When you said shower I just couldn't resist."

She grips your ass hard and pulls out her still hard cock. The river ran white in the shower. Nearly a gallon of she spunk leaves you and your guts feel immensely relieved. Spinning you around and shoving you down the slimy sticky flesh smacks you in the face.

"I got one more for ya before I leave and I want you to taste every drop." She says in a bit of a hush.

You bend down to suckle at her slightly diminished balls. Covered in her cum, sweat and your ass juice it's a delectable dessert to the throbbing discomfort of your bowels being rearranged. Letting your tongue trail up and around her mighty shaft, you collect the sperm like white frosting on a cake. It slides down in a salty slime of deliciousness. Sandra looks down with pride, you feel it swell in you too. Soon enough you're gagging on her shaft trying to keep it down but her thrusts begin to pick up pace. Gripping her tight ass for leverage helps you work her shaft with your throat.

"Gettin close." She murmurs.

You give a few strong strokes with your mouth before pulling off with a POP. Sandra jerks her cock hard, opening wide you catch something out of the corner of your eye but soon ropes of white gold are painting you extra white. Catching some in your mouth you happily close your mouth to swallow and close your mouth to savor it.

"Uh, Ryan? You might want to open your eyes."

You wipe some cum away and open one eye. There's Sandra's cock head pointed straight at you but you're in a shadow. Looking to your left you see Joanne aghast.

"H-h-Hi Mom."

She looks away and makes the sounds of a mouse. "I guess, I guess I should have expected this." She says vacantly as she walks out. You look up at Sandra.

"Uh Wow, I'll get going. Text me later."

With that she quickly gets out, dries off and grabs her stuff to go.You wash the last of Sandra's DNA off you and clean out your insides a bit, like Roxy recommended. Coming out in your bathrobe you find Joanne at the dining room table just staring at a mug of tea.

"SO uh sorry-"

"Don't you apologize Ryan! I knew you'd take to your role in life, I knew that magazine was just the start... But that woman... I didn't expect you to go so far so fast!"

"What?"

"You made love all day didn't you?"

"Well, yeah we started early."

"She's from Roxy's right?"

"Yeah we met there."

"Is she someone special to you?"

"Well, I er well not yet... I don't think, we agreed to be friends. Actually she said I can intern at her office."

"You're quitting Roxy's?!"

"NO NO I love it there! this would be on the side... maybe, I have to talk to her again."

"Well honey I'm proud of you, you're growing into quite the young man, such a lady's man." She smiles at you with a twinkle in her eye.

"Uh when can we eat?"

"Oh I'm ordering in, should be here soon, go rest, you've got work in the morning."

You walk away shaking your head, you weren't ashamed but it was amazing that she accepted it so soon. Well tomorrow is a new day.

Day 2

The door is locked as you arrive. Giving the window a hardy knock you hear a faint, "COMING!" Roxy appears, she flashes a smile as she unbolts the door and opens it.

"Nice to see you show up, wasn't sure you'd be back."

You blush red, "Of course, this place is great."

She closes the door and locks it. Walking towards the main case, "Also surprised you're walking OK."

"Well I had a good day off."

She takes her position. And smiles like the Cheshire Cat. "I bet."

Hey give the stalls a good go will ya. Lots of regulars used the booths yesterday.

"Sure thing!"

You happily went back and started your task. As you started cleaning the far stalls you heard the door chime, Roxy must have opened. You moved on to the 2nd stall and heard someone come down and settle in the closest stall. You'd have to wait them out unless they were a quick pump and blow. Your time flew by and you were in the 2nd to last stall. Nearly done cleaning and a goddess like cock appeared in the gloryhole coming from the first stall. Perfectly smooth and cut, it ended in a purple tip drooling with precum. All in all 16 inches long and just big enough to not get your fingers around. It bounced suddenly, silently beckoning you. Shutting the door and hiking up your skirt for freedom of movement you squat down in your new pink heels Roxy gave you. Starting with a quick peck the intimidating mast twitched again, letting more of its salty pre loose. Catching it on your tongue it was immediately sweet and then a bit of salt aftertaste. Slowly you move upwards letting your tongue catch on the underside of her cock head.

Starting in short strokes you bob up and down on your new toy. Various murmurs and groans come through the wall. It only takes a minute of worshipping this cock before you begin to ache to have it plunge into your pussy. Using both hands to spread your spit on the silk shaft and begin slipping some of it to your exposed rose bud.

Standing quickly and spinning around, you lift your leg onto the chair so you can guide the waiting cockhead to your honey hole. As it touches you hear a gasp. Quickly you push back getting your lips around the wide head.

"Ooooh" comes through the wall in a high voice.

Pushing back causes her to pull back a bit only to shove forward hard lodging her halfway in and drooling pre into your tight cunt. She pulls out again, you fall back onto the hole, cheeks resting on the duct tape lining the edges. SHe drives home finally hilted as much as she can. Now mounted to wall, you grip the chair and arch your back awaiting the deep fucking your brain is screaming for.

She obliges, long deep strokes come from your new favorite cock, Each other stroke she swells larger and wider making you feel ever the cock slut you want to be. You hear knocking which you assume is her signalling to get off and take a load in the mouth, she must not know how badly you wish to be impregnated.She knocks again harder. You respond by clamping down as hard as you can. Her cock stops suddenly and jerks back then forward a bit. You feeling it heating up and shimmying deep inside you loosen up for a half second to completely suck her in and press your self hard against the wall. Gripping tight she moans loudly. The shaft inside you convulsing and spewing her load deep and in hard jets of force. The wonderful pressure building in your backside again. You hoped every morning here would be as heavenly. It takes a minute or two for the white onslaught to finish, She softens up enough to pull out. There's rustling on the other side as she hightails it out of there. You miss her already but a jobs a job.

You clean the other booth, though the pint of cum leaking out of you is making the job extra problematic. You finish up and return to the front.

"Hi Ryan"

You look up.

"Hi...mom"

She's bright red and a bit sweaty. You look over at Roxy who is smiling wide and holding back what looks to be a big laugh attack.

"Ryan, your mom was just checking out the video booths."

She can't help but giggle. You hesitantly look over and your mom, she can barely look at you.

"Yeah I forgot you were back there cleaning, sorry." Roxy stymies another giggle, the damn demented lady that she is.

"I'm gonna get going, just wanted to make sure you were settling in ok. I'll ah We can talk later." Joanne turns and leaves.

Looking at Roxy, "Why the FUCK did you send her back there?!'

She busts out laughing. "Now...haha.... For one thing how was I supposed to know she'd stuff that elephant dick through the hole. HHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA and TWO that you'd fuck it without questioning it!"

Your jaw was on the floor. "How did you know?"

Still giggling, "I record all my patrons back there. I admit I was just hoping it'd be awkward but now I have 20 minutes of you shoving yourself on to your mom's dick. AHAAAAHHHAAAHAHAA"

She had a point, you definitely played yourself but also what the hell was Mom thinking? She knew what was happening the whole time. Well all you can do is stuff it down until you get home. Just keep your head down... Yeah I still see her cock, nope back to work... Nope still see it. SIGH.

The door chime goes off and a gorgeous Hispanic woman walks in.

"Welcome to Roxy's!" you exclaim.

She blushes and smiles at you and just proceeds to the toy section. A few moments go by and you can see the woman's head still looking in one spot. Worried that she's in need of help you head over.

"Anything I can help with miss?"

" It's misses actually."

"My apologies ma'am, any questions?"

She looks up and down the shelves and picks up a generously sized dildo.

"Is this one any good?"

Having done your homework on the stock you smile, "Well it's from one of our best selling brands and this one is a recreation of famed porn star Bridget Banks."

The box is emblazoned with similar info including "15 INCHES" in big bold letters. You can see the recreated veins from the real actress. She holds it up to you and sees that it'd easily take up half of your torso.

"You are close to my hubby's size, I wonder if it will fit him. "

"Any particular reason you'd like to use it on him?"

"Well things get a bit slow in the sack and frankly I'm not as well endowed as I'd like."

She lifts her dress and a solid 8 inch cock hangs freely. Definitely tantalizing but you could see how she is a bit less impressive as your recent experiences.

"That's a beautiful cock you have ma'am."

"Aw well you're sweet... say you think you could take this?"

"Well it's only my 2nd day here and I haven't had the chance..."

"Tell you what, I'll buy it only if you promise to let me practice using it on you."

"Deal!" Roxy's voice soared passed your ear from behind. Whipping around you could see her smug face.

"My employee will guarantee your satisfaction." Her smile deepened and you were turning bright red. Swallowing hard you turned back around and nodded.

"Great! Ring me up."

Roxy took the toy and you all walked to the counter to complete the transaction. 150 dollars later you were alone with the customer in the bathroom.

"How do we do this?"

You unpack the monster dong. It's pretty stiff but has some play. There's a wide suction cup on the base. You plop it down and it sticks to the tile without issue. The mast sways slightly in the cold bathroom air.

"So for now I just want to see if I can take it. So it's now mounted to the floor, you'll want to lube it generously."

Walking over to the toilet you take some lube from the over-time jar. Using two hands you slather a nice layer of lube up and down the shaft, the fake toy still gets you going just thinking about the porn star it's molded from. You recall seeing her not long ago in a movie called Buttslut breakdowns. She played a cop who would rig dumb boys' cars to break down. She'd pull up and offer a ride, often just driving down the road to rape them them throw them out the car.

You used what was left on your ring. Lifting your skirt you went wide and angled the head up to your hole.

"Here goes something"

Letting your weight come down slowly the bulbus rubber cock head kissed your bud. Grabbing the shaft to keep it steady you forced into you with a slight groan.

"Oh my you are a quite skilled."

You could see her bulge growing, it was definitely getting you into the mood. Letting yourself come down a bit more the lengthy cock was packing you in quite nicely. Soon you were squatted down as low as you could go and the faux ball sack was supporting yours. Your guts were being straightened a bit.

"Now he may not take it as well but you take your time and he'll be ready,"

Her bulge was quite prominent now.

"So do I just watch him fuck himself?"

"Hm well no... you could try this once he's broken in."

You stand and dislodge yourself. Peeling the suction cup it pops off the floor. You pick it up and take her by the hand over the sink. You bend over and lean on the sink.

"Ok now line it up and use the suction cup as a handle."

She looks down and lines up the toy, As it comes close to your opening it suddenly shoots up your colon, the rubber balls slapping yours painfully. A high pitched cry escapes your lips as your legs shake and nearly buckle.

"Pl-please don't do that again... you need to be gentle...at first."

"Oh you poor thing, I'd probably break Harold if I tried that at home."

You could only just nod. She started extracting the toy from your backside.Your natural suction was proving hard for her but as it nearly came unstuck she started back in. Soon she had a good rhythm of pumping the fake dick in and out of you. You were arching your back up and down just as you would if a stallion like Sandra was fucking your backside. After a few minutes you suddenly came hard shooting a load on the floor.