Runaway Fantasy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike: "Okay, I'm gonna start slow. But let me know if you need me to stop."

He's so unbelievably sweet. I love this man so much. Candles or no candles, this is absolutely perfect.

Me (trying to smile but obviously nervous about what it will feel like): "Okay."

And then he pushes in. It's different. It's way different than his finger. It feels stuck honestly. Like it feels like it's partway in, but it's not going to go in any further.

As I look down, I can see the point of insertion. I obviously can't see the portion of his penis that's inside me now, but I can tell by the remaining length that's still outside that he hasn't put very much of it in yet.

Mike (with a sweet, concerning tone): "You okay so far?"

Me (with some labored breathing): "Yeah, I think so."

Mike: "Okay, good."

I then see Mike pull back ever so slightly, and the head of his penis instantly appears, which makes me think that it was the only part that had previously been in me. He pauses for just the briefest of moments before pushing back in a second time, and there's no doubt he goes in deeper this time. And actually... oh boy, it feels a whole lot deeper.

Mike: "You still okay?"

Me (letting out a grunt): "Ugghhh... Yeah... I'm okay."

Mike pulls himself completely out again, and I'm hit with a pleasant sense of relief. Both the motion of him pulling out and the brief reprieve of not having anything inside me feel quite good.

And then he thrusts his hips back towards me again, and oh my god I've never felt so full in my life. I feel like I have to poop! Actually, it's definitely not a pooping sensation, it's something totally different. I feel so full. It's quite uncomfortable, and it's weird. It's not painful, but it's also not pleasurable, it's just weird.

And then I look down at our crotches, and holy cow, he's all the way inside me. I'm having sex! For real this time.

Mike then pulls out again, causing me to exhale and sigh.

Then he pushes all the way back in, causing me to grunt. Another withdrawal and exhale followed by another thrust and grunt.

Mike (letting out a satisfied sigh): "Ahhhhh... there we go. How're you doing, Sweetie?"

Me (trying not to lead on that it's uncomfortable); "I'm okay."

Mike then collapses down on me, and while it's definitely a surprise, his excessive weight now pressing on top of me actually feels kind of good. Really good in fact. Part of it is I think it's a welcomed distraction from the penetration going on down below, but it's also nice in its own right. I feel smothered by Mike's big, strong body, as if he's consuming me, and I know it sounds cheesy, but I feel like he and I have become one body. One being.

Our heads are now right next to one another, and while we initially start off ear to ear for a brief moment, we turn our heads and make just enough room to start kissing. This kiss immediately becomes one of the most passionate of this entire week, as our tongues waste no time in finding one another. And when you add that on top of the actual sexual intercourse that's occurring, this is without a doubt the most intense and intimate feeling and experience of my entire life.

As we continue our amazingly passionate French kiss, Mike proceeds to keep making love to me with his penis. And while I am relishing that all of this is happening, I'm still not sure what to make of the actual penis in vagina feeling. Each time he thrusts in, it's somewhat uncomfortable. But each time he pulls back out, I actually think it feels pretty good.

But even if my feelings towards the sensation are somewhat mixed, the overall act itself is unquestionably wonderful. As Mike goes in and out, I'm holding onto his muscular back with my arms as tightly as I can, and he feels so big, strong, and manly. He makes me feel so safe and loved, that I don't ever want to let him go. I want him to have me forever.

Mike (breaking our long kiss to whisper into my ear):

"You still doing okay, Sweetheart?"

Me (breathlessly): "Yeah. This is amazing."

Mike: "Call me Daddy. Make sure to call me Daddy this whole time."

Me: "Oh I love making love to you, Daddy."

Me (reiterating): "Daddy, I just love you so much."

Mike (with a little tone of aggressiveness): "You like fucking your Daddy?"

Me: "Oh, I looooooove fucking my Daddy."

This is legitimately amazing. But I think the one thing that would make this even better would be for Mike to have an orgasm. If I'm being honest, I don't think this experience is the sort of thing that is going to make me come myself, as it's much more emotionally great than physically great, but I would have to think that Mike should be able to come, right? Oh my god, I would absolutely love to be able to see and feel that.

Me (trying my best now to make Mike come): "Oh Daddy, please don't stop. Your penis feels soooooo good."

Mike: "Oh Sweetie, you wanted this, didn't you? You wanted this so bad. I knew it."

Me: "I did, Daddy. All I wanted today was to make love to you, Daddy."

Mike (a little harsher): "You never wanted Caleb's cock. You wanted your Daddy's cock."

Oh... silly Caleb. I just don't even care, but I'm more than happy to play along for Mike's benefit.

Me: "Daddy, I never wanted Caleb's cock. I never wanted Caleb at all. All I wanted was you, a real man. Caleb's just a boy."

Mike lets out a huge moan after I say this and then he starts having sex with me even harder. In fact, maybe he's coming right now? I actually don't even know.

Mike (kind of angry): "You're right. Caleb Trotter is such a fucking pussy."

Oh wow. Caleb has a last name now? And oh wow, he is going in and out of me really fast. His penis still feels so big, but everything seems so wet down there that it's definitely making the sensation a little more tolerable. In fact, everything's becoming a little numb, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Me (just trying to be as agreeable as I can): "He is, Daddy. He's not a real man like you are, Daddy."

Mike (while full on pounding me now): "How long have you wanted to fuck your Daddy?"

Me: "So long. This whole week I've wanted it, Daddy."

Mike is having sex with me so ferociously now that it's making a loud slapping sound each time his pelvis collides into mine.

Mike: "Admit it, you've wanted to fuck me for years."

Me (with stuttered speech due to the fucking): "I have Daddy. I've wanted to fuck you for so long. It has been years, Daddy. I've wanted to fuck you for so many years."

Mike (while grunting): "Longer..."

Me: "I've wanted to fuck you Daddy my whole life. Before I even knew what sex was, I've wanted you Daddy to be the one to show it to me. My pussy has been waiting for your cock its entire life."

Mike's noises turn from grunting to moaning. His furious love making doesn't stop though.

Me: "Oh Daddy, I'm so happy I could give my virginity to you. Caleb doesn't deserve it. He could never appreciate my pussy like you do, Daddy. I hope I'm making you happy right now, Daddy."

Mike (huge exhaling): "Oh I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming."

Me (no need to act or embellish here): "Oh come inside me, Daddy. Fill me up with your come. I want all of your come inside me, Daddy."

While he orgasms, Mike's pumping transitions from a reliable and consistent rhythm, to a set of completely involuntary and irregular spasms. And with each convulsion, I can only assume he's shooting load after load of warm sperm inside me, and I kid you not, it's the sexiest and most erotic sight and feeling imaginable. I just love the idea and visualization of him depositing his semen deep, deep, within me.

I hold on to Mike's back as hard as I possibly can. His neck and face are extended away from mine, but as soon as they come back I want to bury my tongue in his mouth. He looks almost as if he's in pain, but I'm confident he's feeling the exact opposite of that. Oh I love this man, and I love making him feel good.

Finally, the pumping subsides, and I get my kiss. It's the sweetest, most romantic locking of lips we've had yet. I squeeze him even tighter, except this time I move one of my hands down to his butt and I pull him into me both high and low at the same time. We're so connected, I don't think we'll ever be apart again.

And while we do stay like this for a couple of glorious minutes, Mike eventually pushes up and off of me. I feel and hear our soaking wet crotches separate, and as I look down at my now fully-experienced and sloppy mess of a vagina, I have this realization that somehow I'm now officially an adult. I'm not a kid, and I never will be again.

And while being a child has been fun at times, I think I'm ready to start the rest of my life. All good things must come to an end, and as I'm thinking this, I realize that cliche actually applies to something else right now. It dawns on me again that Mike and I are saying goodbye tomorrow.

Oh no. I am not going to be looking forward to that. I know realistically that it has to happen, and I also know we'll be seeing each other again soon. But it still doesn't make it any easier to think about. Oh man. As great as tonight was, and as wonderful as this moment is right now, it's just going to make tomorrow even harder. Like I said, I am really not looking forward to that. In fact, I'm already dreading it.