S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 15 & 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go. With. Fucking stutter," she sighed.

Sam pulled her in to a light hug.

"It makes you, you," Sam said, holding her out at arms length and smiling, "and I love you, stutter and all. As to what would I say would be a good place to start..."

Sam turned to the wall, tapping her finger against her chin, then walked over to a shiny leather pair with three straps around the thigh. It had more straps over the top of the foot, looking extremely fetish-oriented without shouting it loudly. Anna found herself slowly nodding that the boot had all the right characteristics for her.

"These," she tapped the boots, then looking at the name and code on the tag, bent down and pulled a box of size 7 boots out, holding it out. "Go on, try them on."

Anna sat on the little stool that every shoe store had an abundance of near the racks, tugging up her pant legs to get to each knee high boot's zipper, setting them aside gently. Sam lifted the top off the box and picked one of the two boots up from inside. Handing it over, she leaned down and kissed her love on the cheek.

"You are going to look so amazing in these," she whispered into Anna's ear.

She watched as Anna loosened the straps, then slid her foot into the shaft, tugging the boot up until she wriggled it into the shoe part of the boot. She lightly stomped the heel against the ground to settle her foot in fully, tucking her jeans in, then did up the little zip up the inside of the calf that pulled the leather tight to her lower leg. She lifted the other boot, repeating the process, then busied herself doing up the straps.

What she didn't see was Sam fiercely biting her bottom lip, desperately trying to contain herself. Even before the straps had been done up, she knew that this was likely going to be the sexiest Anna had looked in normal clothing by far, and her pussy was screaming at her. It was wet and ready to unleash a waterfall as the brunette did up the last strap, then, with a breath to steady herself, stood up.

She wobbled for all of a second, then looked down and tried a few steps. The punk watched with a smirk, as her girlfriend had likely never worn boots with such a steep heel and a platform at the sole.

The stiletto heel was about 5 inches long, with a 1 inch platform at the sole. Anna took a few more steps, then looked up at Sam with a shocked smile. She then turned and strode along the wall, confident and powerful steps, the heel landing just a moment before the sole did with each. She looked like she had been born to wear that specific pair of boots, and the punk's pussy did start to drip juices down her inner thighs.

She strode back up to Sam, sliding her arms over her shoulders as she was suddenly about 3 inches taller than the punk now. Her eyes were narrow, absolutely filled with lust and sex.

"That was... amazing," Sam fumbled for the best non-sexy word, distracted by the sheer desire those emeralds were drilling into her own eyes.

"Can we put a pause on the d-denial of sex during the day," Anna whispered, placing her forehead to Sam's, "because with how I feel in these, I want... need... to absolutely f-fuck your goddamned brains out, and I m-mean right. Fucking. Now ."

"Funny," Sam smiled, relaxing and letting her pussy start to warm up and drip as much as it wanted to. She sealed the hold on their moratorium with a kiss, sliding her hand onto Anna's ass and squeezing. "I was about to say the same thing about how you look, babe."

-----------

They hadn't even made it to the bedroom. Hell, they had barely made it in the door, already ripping each others' clothes off mere feet from their dorm in the hallway.

Their clothing had been flung everywhere. Sam's panties were hanging off the faucet over the kitchen sink The geeky girl's massive bra was somehow hanging off the edge of the fridge door. Anna's jeans had sailed halfway to her room before losing to gravity. The punk's shirt had actually landed in the sink, which thankfully didn't have any plates or food gunk sitting in it, but would probably need to go down to the laundry for a visit to the dryer.

Anna flicked her hair back out of her face, then grinned down at the sweaty punk. She had pulled the boots on at Sam's insistence... But putting them on while having her pussy eaten out had been a challenge in and of itself, so one side had the straps not at all done up. Not that it had prevented her from performing admirably at bringing the punky girl many moments of pleasure in the past 20 minutes.

Sam was twitching and making moaning sounds still after a minute where she lay on the floor, the brunette on all fours over her. They had finally settled a few paces from the kitchen table, because they were both so fucking horny that the extra 20 feet to the bedroom was too far. Both women were absolutely soaked in sweat, the puddle between both of their legs on the concrete floor speaking to the orgasms both had just gone through.

"That..." Sam panted, then lifted herself up onto her elbows, "was well worth... breaking the pact... for a few hours."

"Mhmm," Anna nodded, leaning forward and kissing Sam deeply on the lips. "So, we'll start t-t-tomorrow morning with the no sex thing... because I have a few more r-rounds in me still for today."

"Anna," Sam said, tapping her girlfriend's forehead, "if you're in there, make some noise so I can come get you! This Anna can't be you because she's too confident and way to sexy for me to handle. Where's my shy litt-MMMPH!"

She made the surprised sound as Anna leveraged herself forward, pushing Sam back down to the floor as their lips were locked together.

"I'm still shy," Anna said breathlessly, wiping a bit of sweat from her forehead before it would drip down her nose. Sam gave her a yeah, right look. "I'm st-still shy... but not around you anymore."

She sat back, her lovely smooth ass on Sam's thighs.

"I... want to l-learn how to be a Domina still, as well," she said, pausing to wince away the stutter she had felt coming. "I want to be as g-good as you, hon."

Sam sat up, kissing Anna lightly with a smile.

"Hon?"

"Yeah... h-honey... don't tell me you d-don't use hon in Kentucky?!"

"Oh, we do," Sam grinned wide. "You've just never called me that before. It's always my name or 'love'."

Anna shrugged, then stood up, towering over Sam, who took a few seconds to just drink in how sexy the brunette looked in thigh boots and not a single scrap of anything else. The woman was glistening in sweat, hair soaked and slicked back, a devious, very naughty smirk on her lips and her eyes ablaze with sensuality.

"Well, I u-used to use it a-all the time," Anna said through the smirk, rivulets of sweat tumbling down her body. It made her shine even more in the room's light, almost making her seem to glow.

"You are so fucking hot," the punk stated with a massive smile, then accepted the two hands to help her stand up.

"I... guess I am, if you k-keep saying I am," Anna smiled after a moment, then gently started pushing Sam backwards as she kissed and nibbled at her neck. Guiding her through her bedroom door, she then pulled the punk tight into her hips. "Tell m-me honestly, are these boots for me or for you? Be-because I saw the way you just looked at me five seconds ago..."

Sam grinned, then gave Anna a very light kiss on the lips.

"Both," she whispered. "I think we can both appreciate them... one wearing, one drooling... well, maybe it'll be you drooling when I get my thigh highs out and I start training Mistress Anna for her meetup session on Wednesday..."

"Indeed," Anna smiled mischievously, then with a tug made Sam turn so her back was to her bed. She gently walked the purple-haired beauty back until her legs touched the edge of the frame. With a naughty smile, the punk let herself fall gently onto the bed, with the geeky girl climbing on top of her and leaning down to kiss her deeply.

"Of course, I'll have M-Mistress Sam with me," she whispered, tracing the cherry blossom tattoo across Sam's chest with her finger, leaning down to kiss along the branch and lick at each of the little flowers.

"It's Domina or Goddess Sam," the punk grinned with a wink, then pulled Anna into a deep, long kiss, "but Mistress is still acceptable."

"You're an ass... and you have a r-really nice ass, too," Anna chuckled, then slid her hand onto Sam's tit and squeezed, eliciting a moan from her. "But, at least I kn-know that your ass is mine to grope and spank," she emphasized by lying down on Sam and using her free hand to slide it under the punk and get a good handful of cheek.

With a sensual smirk, Anna then reached over to the side table, opening the drawer and pulling the feeldo out with a very naughty grin. She brought it to her lips, sticking out her tongue to lick around the vaginal plug, getting it ready to be slid inside herself. The punk watched, licking her own lips almost as an instinctual reaction.

"Anna," Sam purred, eyeing the 12 inch rubber dong hungrily, "will you please just shut the hell up and fuck me stupid again?"