All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 13'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LakergirlLakergirlalmost 14 years ago

Thanks for the update. And one of my favorite parts so far is the Mayor saying Carolyn could be "colleral damage"!! LOVE IT!!! Folks like that need to get their comeupins!!! I sure hope Sabella & Malcolm stay in your face so I can get the rest of the story!!! lol Thanks and congrat on your other work in progress.

Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 14 years ago
I'm loving it!!!!!

Yea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't stop!

This is a great story. I have to learn to read slower ;-D

netviper21netviper21almost 14 years ago
Sabella's comment...

You know when she said why is this all happening, i was waiting for the next line to be "...And why the hell can't the author get more chapters out to our readers!"

Awesome update! Can't wait for more to come! Good luck with your publishing, hope it works out great for you!

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKalmost 14 years ago
Patiently awaiting next chapter....

I've greatly enjoyed what I've read thus far...please continue.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 14 years ago
So weird!

Literally 2 days ago I thought to myself...I wonder what's going on with Sabella and Malcolm, and Ms. Pat? Really wished I'd thought about you sooner, but it was definitely worth the wait. Now I'm thinking about the next chapter ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
worth the wait!

thanks so much for the update, i ate it up like a starving person that hadn't eaten in months!!! I love your writing and can't get enough so please, please don't make us wait so long for the next installment! Keep up the great work!

tenstensalmost 14 years ago
Yay!

I'm glad to see this story move along. Sabella was irksome in this chapter. For being such an educated woman I was surprised she let the idle threat of a psychotic woman make her run out in a dangerous world, in a flashy vehicle with zero protection. It just didn't seem plausible to me.

The proclamation of love and the proposal were so sweet and heartfelt. I thought that was really passioinate. I'm so excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Thank you so much for updating, but I'm afraid I have another craving. Please, pretty please, don't make me wait a month to get it. Please?

LadyeTLadyeTalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Love this story, can't wait to see where you go with it. I really, really, really want these two to stay together some way some how.

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
Thank You

This series has highlighted a myriad of scenarios that deals with matriarchy and patriarchy views, stigma's associated with interracial relationships and class structures. Combined with the time frame that it takes place in adds a refreshing twist on the romance. Rather than deal with these issues in a violent outburst, I am enjoying the characters choice in how to approach lifes complications. Rather than engorging themselves in their physical desires, they prefer to actually think about it. Like many others, I eagerly await your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what's next

Congrats on trying to get your book published, but I'm so happy u updated your story. I can't wait to hear what happens next.

trinityx3trinityx3over 13 years ago
wonderful

You are a wonderful writer and I am sure your book that you are writing

will be good too. your latest update to Sabella & Malcolm story is great

and I look forward to your next update.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BOOK!

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
When will the story continue?

I'm looking forward to seeing how the mayor handles Carolyn. Please update soon!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Can I place an order for a Malcolm?

His heart has been healed by love and forged in a furnace of courageous

fire. I want one just like him.

Where do I place my order?

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
Sabella & Malcolm are special together

I forgot to mention this last chapter, but bravo to you on a will done and credible way of Sabella and Malcolm honest discussions about race and society. They're both perfectly matched a water seeking it's own level truly in this match made in heaven. I have truly enjoyed each and every chapter you've written and look forward to reading other stories by you, Mspat.

I find Sabella refreshing in many ways, especially since she's a virgin, but not annoying about it. She self assured in her desire, extremely smart, and capable, and definitely not a wimpy virgin pretending to be strong and relying on a mans love to strengthen her. The passion between Sabella and Malcolm is hot hot hot! Also Malcolm is truly a stand up guy who is strong and forceful with the right people who deserve it, and considerate and strong with those he care about. And he's not some rich asshole abusing his power and wealth like other silly stories of men trying to be alpha, but writers fail miserably in that area.

Characters like Malcolm are fantastic reads because writers like you know what a true alpha man is and comes through in both Malcolm and Mark' s characters. Thank you for not making Mark a weak black man afraid to actually fight to protect his sister, and literally has her back. Well done. Also Malcolm and Sabella are great together, and it's cure how Malcolm is connected to Sabella. Also, you could of written the story where Malcolm used Carolyn sexually, then discarded her, but you didn't take the lazy way out as a few writers on this site has done.

Your comedic part about Bob's truck made me literally laughed out loud! Not many writers have comedic timing, and that part was well written.

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago

Loving this story more & more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous