All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

I hope there is a Chapter 8 in the near future and many subsequent chapters after that

KatLadyKatLadyover 12 years ago
Wow. I didn't see that coming

GREAT chapter and well worth the wait. That being said, I fervently hope that we won't have to wait that long for the next chapter.

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeover 12 years ago
I'm SO GLAD you're back!!

I LOVE this story -- I have waited patiently... I have been rewarded. Wonderful chapter and I can't(can) wait for the next. I think that even though there are such long pauses your chapters are much longer than most so that helps ease the tension of waiting. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So hot! Please keep the chapters coming!

I stumbled across this story and have been hooked! I was delighted to see a new chapter! I'm glad you are still working on it however slowly. But could you maybe not torture us quite so long this time?

I love the idea of the adaptable, strong, spirited Caliope. Strong women so very often find their submissive side in the bedroom, a situation I can directly relate to.

I found myself highly irritated with her little dancing deception. It was really quite out of character at that point and with the clear irritation Thelios displayed in that environment, a smart woman would never have considered such a stunt. But hey, it's a story after all and we wouln't like it without the drama pulling us in. A good story makes us feel! And the um ..punishment... was quite hot... ahem.

The insecurities over the pregnant slave thing made sense from her own experience as the daughter of a slave owner. And with all of the unspoken feelings between the two, it's easy to jump to seemingly irrational conclusions. Not to mention pregnancy can make normally logical, sane, even-tempered individuals quite irrational, temperamental and moody. My husband swears to this day that I said some rather insensitive and cruel things during my pregnancy that are out of character for me and I still have no recollection of saying or thinking and I will deny vehemently. I plea temporary insanity.

One perhaps minor detail might be that once a woman starts showing in pregnancy, getting that swell or bump, typically can feel movement very tiny butterfly flutters deep within (could be confused with nerves) especially in quiet times such as just before sleep. Growing fetus takes lots and lots of energy so don't forget the just plain tired feeling you mention at the end of chapter 7! And don't forget the cravings! lol

Really, keep this story going it's so hot and so much fun! I really think you have the makings of a novel in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Your writing is so good and your story and characters so excellent that I actually feel cheated that I ONLY got eight pages to read here! :) Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story telling

I am so enjoying your natural talent. Thank you and looking forward to your next chapter. Amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quite Good.

Thank you so muchg for the update. It was a little long in coming but I'm not complaining. This story has become one of my favorites in this time. I know full well how hard it is to juggle work and writing. i'm just so glad that you are still able to continue this wondrful tale. I love the development of your characters and the plot twists keep me waiting for more.

YannesYannesover 12 years ago

i love your story and though work must keep you busy i really hope youll continue and add to this series . . . lol.i need my fix

lovelemurlovelemurover 12 years ago
<3

Loved it. Simple and beautifully written. I know that you are probably busy, but I hope that you continue this story. I wish you all the best and hope that you return to this soon.

Sincerely,

Lemur

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
=)

Fantastic chapter that I was overjoyed to see up! I love this story and will read the next chapter excited if it comes a year from now.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 12 years ago
amazing

it is amazing how some writers can still create something beautiful though after a long hiatus. And you are one of them *bowing the head respectfuly* in the end of this chappy i bottle up all my emotions and thoughts bout the story, characters and plot of it till your next upload. So i wont be a nagger when your upload is long in between :D i love it, thx for uploading again Uncle P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
addicted

wow amazing i can't wait to read more. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you for finding the time to share with us. Its a brilliant piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
But what about Demetri?!

If you've killed him, I'll be very sad. He's my favorite!

Jenna1913Jenna1913over 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Luckily for me, I just discovered this story, and have read it straight through over the last day. Unluckily for me, I am now forced to wait for you to return to us with more. Please don't make us wait too longā€¦

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

i love your writing and your story, this has gripped me since day one and i eagerly await the next installment! Thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

This story has been amazing from the start and though I didn't think it possible it has gotten even better!! Good luck with your upcoming busy months and I do hope you find time to write (purely un-selfishly I assure you *wink*wink*). Many thanks for the hours of enjoyment I've gotten from your story so far, and the many more I know are to come.

stallionduck6661stallionduck6661over 12 years ago
holy shit!!!

I have just finished reading the 7th chapter and i think it is simply ... amazing. I love it, I really do, I mean i am a scifi fantasy literature lover myself and this is perfect. Really, no word of lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

This was good, I have been following your story from the beginning and I love this chapter, so many things happening at once, cannot wait to read the rest. I must tell you that your use of Greek Mythology makes me so happy, I will be watching out for the next parts. Thank you for caring enough to be apologetic but life happens. Happy New Year!

~F.

Mistress_DodoMistress_Dodoover 12 years ago
I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)

I know you say you have mixed feelings about this, It Is Good. I cant wait for the next chapter eventhough it would be a bit of a wait I'm sure. I know all about life beeing too busy. Don't appologise, don't feel guilty. You are giving us an amazing tale. Give it to us in your time, not ours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad to see this continued...

..and seriously hoping the next chapter will be posted soon. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please...

Kind Sir, please give us more I beg of you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulously addictive

I read the whole seven chapters in one go and its 4am and I have to go to work. Couldn't out it down! Well written, I love the plots and subplots and I can't wait for the next installment!

Thank you and thank literotica for being the place where authors like you have the forum to create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulously addictive

I read the whole seven chapters in one go and its 4am and I have to go to work. Couldn't out it down! Well written, I love the plots and subplots and I can't wait for the next installment!

Thank you and thank literotica for being the place where authors like you have the forum to create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous

I just read all 7 chapters in one go. It started off as a I'm just going to start and then stop and go to bed. yeah right. It's 4am, I have work tomorrow but your story has me hooked! It's absolutely excellent. I will be waiting for the next chapter with baited breath.

The Thelios twist at the end was amazing. I sat up in bed and actually said NO WAY out loud. Apart from this chapter though, the series is well written and gripping. The interaction between Calliope and Thelios is perfect - sweet, poignant, sexy, interesting and heartwarming...it's just perfect. Not too cliche'd or too much... I guess what my babbling amounts to is GOOD JOB!! lol.

PM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just found the story and loved all of it! Looking forward to the next segment, although I can understand how real life can get in the way!

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
pretty pretty please...

write more! I am thoroughly addicted to this story. It's original and it is fantastic!

fattyjazzyfattyjazzyover 12 years ago
please write again soon!

this story is easily the best i have read on lit and it has had me gripped from start to finish! all the twists in this chapter have had me on the edge of my seat! I've been reading since the second chapter was published and every time you have bought out a new chapter I've reread the ones before it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write again soon! :D and thank you so much for giving us such an amazing read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blown away

I came across this chapter, loved it, started at the beginning of the story, loved it and have been tapping my foot hoping that I see the next chapter magically appear each time I check. Please write more!!! These are the kind of amazing mythical stories I love

gisterengisterenover 12 years ago
love it

nothing to add really, can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dude...

WHY ISNT THIS A BOOK?!?!!

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
perfect

I know the lie he was refering to was her not tasting good! It would have been easier on her pride if she trusted him instinctivly, but not nearly as much fun! The eyes are the give-away, right! It must have given him a heart attack to see her drowning. I hope Demetris is ok. I'm going to be crushed if he gets hurt. It's so sad Penelope betrayed her; but with a man like that- who needs girlfriends!?!?

Thank you for the amazing story with such a rich fluient storyline and diverse group of intresting beings. I LOVE that the leading lady does not have a barbie figure. I love that she doesn't realize how beautiful she is and that in a place of perfect beings- you made her as a whole person what is attrective and sexy. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder if a pregnancy to a monster is very different. There could be a "waterbirth" with magical comfort for the mother. Ok I'll stop! Thank you...really.

CandleFlameCandleFlameover 12 years ago
Love

Your story is so captivating! Please write more!

I hope you will post something soon as I am dying to know what happens!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

Excellent work! I add my interest to the others who have expressed their desire for the continuing chapters and sincerely hope that others will be added shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fabulous!!!!

I stumbled upon this chapter randomly, and instantly became facinated! It is wonderful to find such a ripe imagination entrenched with mythological bliss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant ...quit your job kinda brilliant.

i have utterly fallen in love with this fantastically woven, cleverly conceived, unconventional love story and classic tale of good versus evil. Wonderful allusions to the greek gods and their complicated progeny. Could this be a movie? PLEASE WRITE MUCH MUCH MORE AND SOON.. (lunch hour? )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You rock

I fell in love with your stories and how you write. Please please continue the story. This story has given me something to look forward to everyday. You're a rare talent and thank you for sharing with us all. Xoxoxo MysteryGirl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You rock

I fell in love with your stories and how you write. Please please continue the story. This story has given me something to look forward to everyday. You're a rare talent and thank you for sharing with us all. Xoxoxo MysteryGirl

YannesYannesabout 12 years ago

your words about not checking every few days seem to have gone over my head my fingers sort of have a will of ther own so please let the next part come soon

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I stumbled across your story and I am in love! Amazing writing and an interesting storyline - it has me hooked!! I cant wait for more, please write fast :) I like that your chapters are long, at least its a decent read not like a lot of others. Also love your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Torture!

I love this series! I am so anxious for the next chapter, and I know you said not to check in, but I checked today, and found myself rereading the series. Anxiously waiting....

brenee7611brenee7611about 12 years ago
LOVE

I think I'm in love with you. You are a woman/man after my own heart... I'll be checking in often

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Love the hell out of this series!!!!

My man.........my man you rocked this shit hard!!! I found it completely by accident and was HOOKED!!!

Totally understand how the bread and butter thing interferes with the creative thing,

but baby; you have got to come back with something soon. You have us all twisted up in the game with juicy anticipation. Umhummmmmmmm.....now when you get a moment, drop us another chapter. This shit was Killer!!!

The dynamic between Cali-girl and her man is intellectually sensual with so many suggestive undercurrents rolling between them. I am in love with the way he is with her....about her and she him.

'Nough said bring it.......................

rhkcmorhkcmoabout 12 years ago
Anticipation

Holy crap, you're killing me!!! Seriously...I'm going to have to go back and re-read the whole series because I think I've forgotten what's happened it's been so long... I know you're busy, but 4 months!?! Please throw those that love your story a bone!!

KissmintKissmintabout 12 years ago
More soon?

When will the next installment come? I'm dying to read more!

I have reread this series to the point of memorization! Your

Writing is amazing! I hope you continue to spoil us with such treats!

relpperelppeabout 12 years ago
Love This.

I love this series! Amazing ideas and writing. I've had to brush up on Greek mythology since you've gone so deep into it. Excited for more!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

This is an amazing story!! I love mythology and this story just brings it all together. Please finish!!! You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
REALLY?!?!? Please finish!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I don't know what your day job is, but you MUST get a publisher on board!!!!!! With all the secondary players in this story, you could easily create an 8-book series - MINIMUM! And with the eBook craze now, come on! It would be a challenge, but it could be done! I know the rent has got to be paid and you have to put food on the table, but REALLY!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'll even do your editing for you!!! I was an English major for a while @ UMUC and I would love to help you out!!!!!!!!! You can reach me at: asiriusbee71@live.com

Either way, could you at least give us another chapter?!? ;-)

secretwishes28secretwishes28about 12 years ago
More please!

Can't wait to see what happens next :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

This story is so amazing. I can't believe it. I really love the way you write. It's so exciting and addicting. I'm feeling like I'm being pulld into the story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Thank you so much

rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
More!!

This is like Clash of the Titans -- but with a much better plot and definitely more interesting characters. You're a fantastic storyteller, and it would be a shame if you're unable to continue forward with this tale.

Please don't feel pressured or rushed -- nothing kills a great story like an abrupt -- and hastily arranged -- ending. I would rather wait however much time you need, in order to be rewarded with a fantastic continuation of this story. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your story

Whatever direction it takes, I hope you keep working on and complete the story of Thelios and Calliope. It really would be a shame to leave them--and your loyal readers--hanging! They're great, sympathetic characters with magnetic chemistry, I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome series

please continue the story. I honestly could not put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Smashing!

This is the 12th time I've reread the story! Absolutely brilliant! Not to mention, your background on Greek mythology adds to the charm of the story! I sincerely hope to see the next chapter soon; or else I'd go crazy with suspense :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm dying to know what happens next

I happened across this lovely literary series several months back and have to admit to reading and re-reading the story a handful of times. Each time I finish with this chapter, I'm left with a desperate want to know what comes next. I dearly hope that you continue the story of Calliope and Thelios.

Your ability to write a captivating story and write it well is nothing like I've ever read here. I do hope to see more of your works here, or in published format.

ReadandEnjoyReadandEnjoyabout 12 years ago
Please finish

I am in love with this story. Please, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter 7 had me completely enthralled!

I'm not sure what you are writing your dissertation on, but perhaps you should consider a career in authoring sci-fi. I feel like I'm reading professionally published material, in this chapter especially! You have solid plot as well as. . . Erm, a talent for description and making me blush. Please finish the story when you are able!!!!

KyriaeKyriaeabout 12 years ago
brillant

I love it

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 12 years ago
Damn you Uncle P!

You've made me a crack addict to this series! Dissertation aside (thesis and journal article writer here so you get zero sympathy from me right now) PLEASE get back and finish this story posthaste if you please <3 loving it soooooo very much! I am loving the licking and the anal play in this latest one! More more more more now - thank you :)

EdwarusEdwarusabout 12 years ago
Speechless

Your series is amazing meed the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Freaking Amazing!!!

I'm sure that the other stories on Literotica are nice and all, but this series is unique and amazing and not all about sex. You actually developed the characters and I totally fell in love with Thelios. And Calliope is the most amazing heroine! This is such a strange and interesting story and the storyline is great and I just can't wait until the next chapter so PLEASE HURRY BEFORE EVERYONE GOES NUTS OVER HERE!!!

Best of wishes to you!!! :D <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dont leave me this way

I've fallen for this plot. I love the characters. Please don't leave it like this you tease

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please!

I do understand the constraints of work, and for that matter life, so I will continue to have patience. However, I will string you by your toes if you do not finish this story! Your character development has been wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
10 pages next time

please!! or more would be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

i fell in love with this story the moment i started reading it, and it is one of the most interesting and unique stories i have ever read .so cant wait for the next chapter please please hurry up and update it soon.

ladyshyladyshyabout 12 years ago
:-) :-) :-) :-) yea

I'd given up after chapter 6 since there had been such a long time between updates.I'm soooo glad I decided to reread Sacrifice from the beginning. If I hadn't I would never have known you put out this chapter(many months after the fact). I'm sorry,I promise to never give up again unless you tell me too.

MNyogiMNyogiabout 12 years ago
fellow grad student, so I totally understand...

dissertation must come first. That said, please update! I love your story!

rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
I would gladly wait!

Uncle P:

This creation of yours is so intricate and highly complex, yet you effortlessly weave your magic in and around its many layers. The imagery this story presents is a beautiful one.

I know you've had many pleas (and threats) to continue, myself included (but not the threat). But, can you really blame us? However, please take as much time as you need; your promise to continue is sufficient enough to wait however long it takes until the next installment is posted.

A Loyal Fan

IsanaIsanaalmost 12 years ago
8 pages of wait well worth it

YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAACK! I'm so happy! Sacrifice is one of those works here on lit which remind me about what kinds of stories are really worth the 5 stars. :)

Nothing I can complain about, except for 1 or 2 typos here and there. The revelations took my attention away from fully trying to do constructive criticism. I've become biased. Tsk tsk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is amazing! Please, PLEASE, write more!!!

Please. Really.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

I have finished this story in two days, and want MORE!!!!!!! This is so good, I hope you decide to publish this because I would certainly buy it....Hurry and write More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved_OneLoved_Onealmost 12 years ago
More

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!!! IM ON THE EDGE WHAT HAPPENS NEXt?!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'll try...

being patient isn't my strong suit, but I'll try. so HURRY UP!!! Great story Put a finishing touch to it though:D

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Good

Story likened to Greek Mythology ;-)

YannesYannesalmost 12 years ago

wont you please please update . . . . . at some point . . . . one day. . . Soon-ish. . . NOW!!

kidding (sort of) lol love your story hope youll continue soon itching to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazingĀ”

This sounds terrible.. but... I basically ignored my husband for 2 days trying to read this.. I am in LOVE. With this story. I will admit I was heartbroken when I realised I was at the end. I cant get this story out of my head. You have such a wonderful talent for storytelling and don't get me started on the amazing detais of the story! There is nothing better then reading something and its so detailed you can picture the characters and their moves in your head. Amazing. Please finish this story. Its such a wonderful break to sit down and read this and just escape reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
6 months on...

I need an update...or something else to read, anyone got any recommendations for similar stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
(TT TT)

i started reading in 09 nd have been patiently waiting and reading ur upsates but pleeease update soon coz where u left off nd how u've been building it is seriously great and im going to cry if nothing happens soon..this is a absolute fav

SnowcoveredSnowcoveredalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

This story is incredibly engaging and well written. I'm very impressed and excited to read more. Thank you, pandarus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I demand MORE!

Where are you!? We need more!!

LoonytuneLoonytunealmost 12 years ago

A great story I could not stop reading, truly an author up there with Tolkien

iRatiRatalmost 12 years ago
More please!!

Don't leave it unfinished!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING

please god finish this dont leave me like this what about the baby what about them getting out alive what about answering all the questions you have been teasing me/us please just take a vacation or a sabbatical or something and finish this if we have to i guess we can start a fund to support you while you let us know how this all comes out pleasepleasepleaseplease finish this (properly, though, don't please just throw a bunch of nonsense into the story and expect us to accept it....looking at you servant to the slaves)

fattyjazzyfattyjazzyalmost 12 years ago
are you okay?

its been so long that I'm starting to wonder if something else has happened? hope you are well and hope you will add a new chapter or update your profile to let all your loyal followers know you are still alive

big lover of your work xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

It has been a long time since the last one but i beg you PLEASE keep writing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why do you punish us...

with your lack of updating? Do you hate us because we worship you?

Well, foul contemptuous Master? Write on, and disprove my theory!

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Waiting...

Hi P

Poor Calliope has been on that raft so long her little dragon will be a year old before we get another chapter. So I hope you have sorted out your inner conflict and can give us your loyal readers the rest of this magnificent tale.

Thankyou for this awesome chapter.

Willie (fan always)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it is ok....

I love you still, we will wait.....

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome.

Hopefully this wonderful story will continue. :) I'm in love with the characters and the plot. They are strong and bold and lure you into emotionally investing into their future :) keep it coming!!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
r u sick? r u healthy yet ? r u still alive? got your muse back yet?

I know life can *get in your way of writing* but it must have been over a year now? Still waiting to read the rest hopefully you will bring us more than 1 ch.? Any how take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just another

reader in love with the story, wishing for more... and more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Sigh, I have read the entire series several times. In fact, your writing is keeping me from my writing. Please give me more. I know dissertations are heavy. I'm just offering encouragement. The tale is gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HELLO!!!!

COME ON WAITING WAITING WAITING WRITE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW THAT SHE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sob...

So at this stage the baby is being born on a raft... It'd be nice to now if they reach dry land alive? Is the baby going to be a little monster? Will Thelios reveal any more manifestations? Anytime soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful chapter

This story keeps getting better with each installment. I loved this chapter. Last time I was a little concerned by the beating scene but all is well now, the story is developing really well. I hope Dimitri is alive he is a wonderful character and deserves his happy ending. Best wishes on your Dissertation, hopefully you'll have a little more time to write "for fun" once you're done with it ;)

rosewaterrosewateralmost 12 years ago
Unique...

... and utterly compelling. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter, even if it is a long time coming, because I know it will be just as good if not better than the previous.

Happy writing,

Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Favorite chapter...so far

And a marvelously original story. It takes a rare tale indeed to keep me up and reading till the wee morning hours, so I know I've found a treasure. I seriously hope you've figured out by the hundreds of comments that you definitely have something to offer in this story and I pray to God that you finish it! With a little editing this is certainly publish-worthy and I'm first in line to buy it. Don't give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Le sigh!

Hope you'll have a chance to post soon!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Tidbit to the masses:-)

Very good and it helps soothe the longing for more, much more! I hope you get time to continue this story soon and with much more story:-) I will be watching expectantly but I won't hold my breath in the meantime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you can't just leave it like that!

Just finished what you have so far, LOVING it! Fantastic story line and getting better as you go. My only small critique was (towards the beginning of the story mainly, ch1 and 2) was the dialogue seemed a tad modern compared to the story's setting but that definitely got better as the story progressed. Otherwise everything is great! PLEASE continue! I guess its a good thing I've reached the end of this chapter, I can catch back up on sleep as you've kept me up reading late the last 3 nigths!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous