Salacious Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would not!" Rosa gasped.

"Oh, I most certainly would! And right in front of my husband," Eleanor threatened, looping an arm around Rosa's waist.

Rosa giggled nervously, blushing hotly as she glanced toward the handsome Daniel Rose. Eleanor took her seat and bade Rosa to sit. Daniel chewed his meal carefully; he had a toothache on the lower left jaw and was avoiding chewing anything on that side of his mouth.

"Daniel, please assist me," Eleanor whispered in English.

"Hmm?" Daniel asked, swallowing.

"I, I do not know how to proceed," Eleanor confessed. "In the books, in the books they just somehow proceed from the simple flirtation to being naked in their bed, limbs entwined."

"My darling, if you so desire to be naked with me in our bed, simply ask," Daniel said, scraping some more food onto his fork.

"No, no, not with you," Eleanor hissed close to his ear. "Well, yes, with you. And with our new friend Rosa."

"Hmm!" Daniel asked, eyebrows raised.

"We have kissed, I have...oh! Oh, Daniel!" Eleanor disclosed, then gasped, horrified. "Daniel! I, have I broken our wedding vows?"

Daniel smiled, patting his wife's hand gently. He had thought to tell her; since Reverend Vincent had not truly been a man of the cloth, since Reverend Vincent was actually Mr. Marks, their wedding was in fact fraudulent. Then Daniel reasoned with himself, no good could come from this disclosure. And he did enjoy being married to the beautiful eighteen year old woman, fraudulent or not.

"Tested the vows severely, but broken? I do not believe you have broken those most sacred bonds," Daniel said to his wife.

"Rosa, I, well I, I am, oh, Daniel! Please help," Eleanor said, then faltered.

"Eat, dear Eleanor," Daniel ordered. "And after our dinner, we will sit in the parlor with some Iron Barrel Whiskey. After all, whiskey usually loses inhibitions and removes some reservations."

"You, you are simply wonderful," Eleanor beamed up at her husband.

"True. This is true," Daniel agreed. "But of course, I am far too humble to say such."

"Oh. Do hush," Eleanor giggled happily and resumed eating.

After they'd washed, dried and stored the dishes, Daniel invited both women into the parlor. He offered his wife a glass of amber colored liquid, then made the same offer to Rosa. Both women sat upon the comfortable horse hair settee, glasses in hand. They watched Daniel take a sip of his drink and smack his lips in satisfaction. They then tried to mirror his actions. He laughed with delight as both women spluttered.

"Daniel! This, this is horrid!" Eleanor complained.

"Meester Rosa, these, these ess no good!" Rosa complained, pretty face twisted in disapproval.

"Hmm? Perhaps you would prefer some blackberry wine?" Daniel offered, taking their glasses from their hands.

"Oh! The, yes! Yes, we should have the blackberry wine," Eleanor agreed.

Daniel located the bottle of thick, syrupy wine and poured them each a glass. Eleanor took a hefty gulp of the sweet liquor. Rosa gave the wine a hesitant sniff before bringing the glass to her lips. She shuddered slightly as the alcohol burned its way down her throat. Then she smiled at the sweet aftertaste.

For his part, Daniel swished the whiskey around in his mouth. He held the harsh liquor on the left side of his mouth, hoping to deaden the pain in his mouth. In truth, he was terrified of Dr. Breedlove, the town's dentist. He was even more afraid of Dr. Brown, the sawbones/dentist from the nearby military post.

"I, I did wish to ask you, dear Rosa," Eleanor braved after draining her glass.

"Hmm?" Rosa asked, enjoying a second and third sip of the cloying wine.

"Should, would, hmm. Rosa, I would like it if you would join with us in our bed," Eleanor braved asking.

"I, join?" Rosa asked, looking at the hotly blushing wife.

"Yes, for hmm, for pleasures," Eleanor whispered, staring hard at a spot above Rosa's head.

"Si," Rosa breathed, then softly kissed Eleanor's lips.

"Yes?" Eleanor asked.

"Si, come, we go now," Rosa agreed, standing.

All Rosa wore was a simple dress and a pair of leather slippers. Mere seconds had ticked on the grandfather clock in the corner when Rosa stood nude in their parlor.

She had small breasts the size of hard apples. Each breast was capped with dark brown areoles the size of a two bit coin. Her torso was slim and her belly was concave. Her hips did swell and lead into thick thighs. Her sex was capped with a dark triangle of fur that was not very plush; her inner lips did peek out, dark pink and slick with moisture.

When she turned, her curtain of dark hair whipped to cover her left breast. This did expose her firm buttocks and deep furrow to the still quite surprised Eleanor and Daniel.

"Come, Daniel," Eleanor said, standing and removing her own gown.

Eleanor stepped out of dress and crinoline; she would need a buttonhook to remove her boots. She approached the smiling Rosa and the two girls shared a passionate kiss. Rosa's fingers pinched Eleanor's left nipple and Eleanor thrust her tongue into Rosa's willing mouth.

Eleanor reached down and gripped Rosa's buttocks in her small hands. Rosa murmured her pleasure as she sucked on Eleanor's tongue. Eleanor gasped out as Rosa pinched her right nipple and pulled the hard nub away from Eleanor's torso.

"Mm, I, oh, oh Rosa!" Eleanor shuddered in pleasure.

"Si, si," Rosa agreed.

"Bed," Daniel ordered, gently pushing the two lovers toward the bedroom.

"Yes, yes, bed, come," Eleanor declared, gripping Rosa's small hand in hers.

At the side of the bed, a small tussle began; Rosa was insistent that she be on top and Eleanor was insistent that Rosa should be on the bottom. Daniel solved the problem by easily hefting Rosa and tossing her onto the bed. The dark skinned girl landed with an 'oomph!' legs akimbo. Eleanor scrambled up onto the bed and lay atop Rosa, lip to lip, nipple to nipple, furred cleft to furred cleft.

After several kisses, Eleanor wiggled down and captured Rosa's right nipple in her mouth. She suckled the hard nub for a moment, then lightly bit down. Rosa gasped as Eleanor pulled Rosa's breast away from Rosa's rib cage. She babbled something in a mixture of Spanish and Noffe as she shuddered.

Eleanor could taste Rosa's sweat as she licked, sucked and gnawed at Rosa's flesh. The taste was not an unpleasant taste. She could feel the rubbery texture of Rosa's hard nipple, feel the smoothness of Rosa's skin as she flicked her tongue over Rosa's beautiful breasts. She could smell Rosa's swat and other smells as she suckled Rosa's flesh.

"I, oh, oh dear God, I, I am on fire," Eleanor thought as her senses threatened to overwhelm her.

Kissing her way down to the curls that covered Rosa's cleft, Eleanor could smell her friend's arousal wafting up. Kissing the thatch of coarse hairs, Eleanor could taste the essences of her friend's womanhood on her lips. Reaching the furrow that bisected the plump mound, Eleanor reached out with her tongue and tasted another woman's nester for the first time.

She'd taken her husband's manhood into her mouth after he had coupled with her. She'd tasted her own essences on her husband's staff but had been much more focused on the taste of his pleasure than the taste of herself. Recently, she'd tasted herself on her fingers after pleasuring herself and had thoroughly enjoyed the tastes of her essences.

"This, this is truly, oh, what? What was the word Adora Degatta used? Intoxicating! I am intoxicated, I am drunk with the taste of my Rosa's flesh," Eleanor thought as she lapped feverishly at her female friend's cleft.

Eleanor's nipples rasped against the heavy brocade of the coverlet that lay upon their large bed. She shivered in pleasure as her nipples rubbed to and fro, to and fro against the coarse fabric.

"Oh! Oh yes my dear husband!" Eleanor cried out when she felt her husband's hands upon her hips, lifting her haunches upward.

"Aieegh! I, o dear God," Eleanor cried out as her husband's lance speared her with one powerful thrust.

Rosa's thighs clocked around Eleanor's head, holding her firmly in place. Eleanor found Rosa's plump bud of pleasure and gave Rosa's clitoris a mighty suck while thrusting two fingers into Rosa's depths.

"Ah! I, oh yes," Rosa cried out and Eleanor felt her face become quite wet with her friend's climax.

A moment later, Eleanor shuddered with her own climax. She became aware of her Daniel spending heavily into her depths as her climax caused her to shudder and grunt.

When he withdrew from her, Eleanor crawled forward and kissed Rosa's pretty face over and over. When Daniel collapsed onto the bed next to them, both Rosa and Eleanor rolled over to embrace him. Eleanor scrambled to lie on the other side of her husband and both she and Rosa bent to take his sticky manhood into their mouths.

"Please?" Rosa asked prettily and Eleanor grudgingly assented.

Rosa gripped Daniel's sticky cock in her small hand and licked all around the head, working his foreskin down. As Daniel's manhood slowly revived, Rosa swallowed his length into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down until Daniel was once again fully engorged. Pulling her mouth off of Daniel's member with a loud 'pop' Rosa then gripped the shaft in her hand and offered the shiny head to Eleanor.

Leaning over, Eleanor first kissed Rosa's slick looking mouth. Then she swallowed her husband's cock down to the root. Rosa watched, her dark eyes glittering.

"I, I must, dear friend, I must have your husband," Rosa begged as Eleanor pulled her mouth off of her husband's quivering manhood.

"Yes, yes, I will share," Eleanor agreed, then kissed Rosa's lips.

Eleanor then kissed Daniel as Rosa scrambled to straddle Daniel's hips. Eleanor pulled her lips from Daniel's lips when she heard Rosa using quite vulgar words in Spanish.

"He, he is a giant," Rosa declared as she paused, more than half of Daniel's member still waiting to enter her pretty pussy.

"You, you were Lieutenant Durson's lover," Eleanor asked.

"Lieutenant Durson? Eh!" Rosa scoffed, holding out a small thumb. "He may have been the same size as my thumb."

She gasped, shuddered, then smiled at Eleanor. Resting her hands on Daniel's chest, Rosa rose up slightly, then lowered herself again.

"Lieutenant Durson was little boy," Rosa declared. "But your Daniel; he is a man."

Shuddering, then squealing in climax, Rosa managed to fully imbed Daniel's manhood into her depths. She cursed in Spanish and Noffe as she began to bounce slowly, then quite vigorously on Daniel's cock. When Daniel pulled his hands from his wife's nipples and pinched Rosa's nipples, she screamed in pleasure, and screamed again when she felt Daniel's seed flooding into her depths.

Remembering something she'd read in Felina Lafemme's 'The Strife of the Second Wife,' Eleanor had Rosa abandon her position astride Daniel's hips. Laying on the bed, Eleanor bade Rosa to squat above her face. Then, as Rosa clutched onto the headboard of their bed for balance, Eleanor began to suck her husband's spending from Rosa's splayed inner lips.

After determining that she'd managed to gather all of her husband's seed from Rosa's fragrant depths, Eleanor then pleasured Rosa with mouth and fingers.

"Now, dear wife, shall I sodomize our guest? Or shall..." Daniel asked, kneeling with renewed erection bobbling in front of himself.

"Oh, that? That I shall be loath to share," Eleanor declared, wiggling to assume the position.

"This, he is macho human," Rosa said, surprised that Daniel was able to achieve a third erection in such a short span of time.

"Yes, yes, he is," Eleanor grunted as her husband's greased fingers began to plumb her bowels.

"He, you, there?" Rosa gasped, seeing that Daniel was thrusting two, then three fingers into Eleanor's fundament.

"Oh, oh yes," Eleanor grunted, eyes tightly shut in pleasure. "There. Yes, there."

"No!" Rosa gasped even as Daniel pressed his shiny cock to Eleanor's anus.

"Yyyeeesss, yes, there," Eleanor allowed a long guttural grunt of pleasure to escape her lips. "Oh! Oh my dear Daniel, yes."

"But, but that, it is dirty," Rosa stated, even as she watched in fascination.

"That it might be," Eleanor conceded. "But the pleasure, oh! Oh dear God, yes! The...PLEASURE!"

"Yes, the pleasure," Daniel gasped as his sperm bubbled up and spurted mightily into his wife's clutching bowels.

After catching his breath, Daniel did hurry to cleanse his manhood of the remnants of their sodomy. Eleanor and Rosa traipsed down the stairs and, after checking the rear garden, both scampered to the outhouse.

Upon exiting the small, cramped quarters of the outhouse, Rosa did laugh with delight. Being outside, fully disrobed was an exhilarating feeling. Eleanor laughed as Rosa did dance about the small confines of their garden before dashing inside the home again.

Upstairs, Rosa moved to retire to her own quarters. Eleanor grasped the girl's hand and pulled her to the bedchambers again. Daniel looked on as two nude women clambered into his bed; his wife Eleanor assuming the middle position. She was now flanked on the left by Rosa and to her right was her husband.

Daniel received a kiss and a wish of a good night's rest. Then Rosa likewise received a kiss and a wish of a good night's rest.

The morning meal was served by two nude and giggling women. Daniel was late leaving the bedchambers; both women did their best to tempt a morning coupling from him.

"I, I do like being your worker," Rosa confessed as they settled upon their stools in the mercantile that morning.

"And I do enjoy being your lover," Eleanor confessed.

The two did a very brisk business that morning; two wagon trains arrived just after ten that morning. One arrived from Santa Fe, travelling to New Orleans. The other arrived from Colorado, heading to Santa Fe. Between the two groups of travelers, the store was depleted. Eleanor even had Rosa assist at the counter while she fetched boxes from storeroom to counter as needed.

After the noon meal, Daniel took all the proceeds to the bank; it was far too much money to have lying about in the mercantile. Shortly after he left, just as Rosa's fingers began to dance along Eleanor's thigh, the door of the store slammed open.

"Give me some money," Georgia Sheffield demanded of Eleanor, storming into the store.

"What?" Eleanor asked her mother, startled.

"That damned Mrs. McDermott is demanding payment and that fool father of yours hasn't sent any money this month or last," Georgia snarled bitterly.

"What?" Eleanor asked again.

"Your father. The worthless little worm. Hasn't sent any money. How does he expect me to live?" Georgia said, striding to the counter.

"Perhaps he expected you to actually do an honest day's work?" Eleanor suggested, hardening her face. "Mother, in case you may have forgotten? I am married now; he does not need to send you so much as one solitary penny any longer."

"Don't you sass me, you ungrateful little hussy," Georgia snapped, grasping Eleanor by her ear.

"Mrs. Sheffield, you will remove your hands from my wife," Daniel snapped, standing behind his mother in law. "At once."

"I, oh! Oh, hello Mr. Rose," Georgia attempted to affect her Southern charm again.

"As my wife suggested, perhaps her father assumed you would be employed by now," Daniel smirked. "There are always dancers and, hmm, ladies of comfort needed at either my saloon or perhaps you'd be better suited as a maid at my hotel?"

"Surely, surely, you, you can't mean..." Georgia gasped, horrified at the thought of laboring.

"How much do you owe to Mrs. McDermott?" Daniel asked, placing his hand into his trouser pocket.

"Oh, I, I am ashamed to admit, but it is in excess of forty dollars," Georgia said.

"Forty? Forty dollars? Hmm," Daniel mused and turned to leave the store.

"But, where, where are you off to, Mr. Rose?" Georgia asked, following Daniel out onto the dusty trail.

"Why, I am off to Mrs. McDermott's boarding house, of course," Daniel said.

"Oh, you, you needn't concern yourself with such matters," Georgia hastened, accent on full display.

"No, no, I wished to speak with Mrs. McDermott on other matters; this will give me an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone as it were," Daniel said, enjoying Georgia Sheffield's obvious dismay.

The amount Georgia Sheffield owed to the owner of the boarding house was a paltry twelve dollars. Daniel did not know, nor did he care what Mrs. Sheffield may have intended to do with the other twenty eight dollars she'd hoped to gain from his wife. He pressed another week's payment into Mrs. McDermott's hand, then strode into the parlor where a flustered Georgia waited.

"Mrs. Sheffield? Perhaps it would be best if you and your ill-behaved brood of harlots not darken my doorway nor bother my wife again," Daniel suggested and left the boarding house before Georgia could respond.

"Har...harlots?" Georgia shrilled, incensed at her son in law's choice of words.

"Would you prefer 'Tarts,' Mrs. Sheffield? Strumpets? Perhaps 'hussies' would better suit you?" Mrs. McDermott asked, smirking.

"Well, and you expect me, you expect my daughters to continue..." Georgia gasped in indignation.

"I expect you and your daughters will continue to play out your charades for as long as you believe it is accomplishing your designs," Mrs. McDermott answered. "And I expect you will continue to believe that the good people of this township will continue to accept your pretense as fact."

"I, I beg your pardon?" Georgia gasped in manufactured outrage, drawing herself to her full height.

"Fine, properly reared Southern lady my eye," Mrs. McDermott snorted. "Mrs. Sheffield, the only person deluded by your performance is yourself."

"Well, we shant be staying where we are not respected," Georgia threatened.

"Very well," Mrs. McDermott smiled. "There are some good men that work the railroad that have expressed an interest in accommodations with my establishment."

"And a very keen interest it is," Hannah giggled to herself, feeling a warmth in her belly at the thought of entertaining these railroad men.

While Henny, Jenny and Penny berated their mother; it was her loose tongue that necessitated them leaving the comfortable boardinghouse, Daniel did confess to his wife that he had angered her mother. Eleanor smiled at the thought of anyone besting her sharp-witted, sharp-tongued mother. She patted Daniel's hand, then softly kissed his lips.

"My dear husband, my mother is an ever-resourceful woman. We were on our way to California; we'd abandoned Stooker, Pennsylvania where I'd lived all of my life when we happened upon this town. She, and my sisters will find another town easily enough," Eleanor assured him.

"Now, after our evening meal?" Eleanor whispered to her husband. "Our dear young Rosa? She has not ceased asking about sodomy. It is all she can think about."

"Do you mean, I shall have to sodomize her as well?" Daniel asked, his swelling cock beginning to tent his trousers.

"I fear so," Eleanor giggled, looking over her shoulder at Rosa.

"Eh? You, wat you two whispering about?" Rosa demanded, squinting at Eleanor.

"Your beautiful posterior," Eleanor whispered to Rosa, fondling Rosa's buttocks and causing the girl to squeal.

"Oh, oh no, he, he cannot, he will not; it would hurt far too much," Rosa insisted.

"Oh do hush," Eleanor said, kissing Rosa's full lips.

After the evening meal, after he'd imbibed in a glass of whiskey and Rosa and Eleanor both enjoyed a wine that Dewey, one of the bartenders had created from canned peaches, Daniel suggested the adjourn to the bedroom. In the bedchambers, Eleanor and Rosa stripped out of their clothing and fell upon the bed in a passionate embrace. After kissing and touching one another for a few moments, the two women twisted around so that their mouths were pressed to one another's clefts. Daniel leisurely undressed while his wife and their lover kissed and touched. Now, as they pleasured one another, Daniel slowly stroked his manhood.