Salacious Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh si, Oh my dear Eleanor!" Rosa cried out first.

Eleanor's own cry of pleasure was a moment after. After they'd brought one another to pleasure a second time, Daniel tugged the two women apart and placed his cock at the entrance of Eleanor's sex.

"Oh, oh yes, oh yes my dear husband," Eleanor groaned as Daniel pushed himself into her furred cleft.

Rosa bent her head and began to suckle Eleanor's nipples. Eleanor grasped Rosa's head, holding the beauty in place.

"Mm, I, oh, oh, oh dear Rosa, yes," Eleanor hissed out as Rosa's small teeth bit down on her nub.

Soon, Daniel could hold back no longer and loosed a torrent of his sperm into his wife's clutching womanhood. He stayed poised, his rod deep within her cleft until his member did soften and he rolled away, collapsing onto the bed next to her.

Rosa immediately scrambled between Eleanor's spread thighs and placed her mouth firmly to Eleanor's cleft. Rosa attempted to clean Eleanor's folds of all of Daniel's seed with tongue and with suction. Silently, Eleanor pulled Daniel's lips to her own, then broke the kiss. She pointed meaningfully toward Rosa's raised posterior.

"Mmph! I, oh!" Rosa grunted as she felt Daniel's greased fingertip pressed against her tightly clenched anus.

"I, oh, oh Meester Rosa, you oh!" Rosa gasped as his finger gained entry into her rectum.

Eleanor placed her hand at the back of Rosa's head, pressing Rosa's face back into her furry cleft. Rosa mumbled and moaned and grunted, but continued to lap insistently at Eleanor's folds.

"I, oh, oh, ack! Please, please do not..." Rosa protested as the blunt head of Daniel's manhood pressed firmly against her well-lubricated anus.

Aieegh!" Rosa screamed out as Daniel's fat knob gained entry.

She babbled curses in Spanish and Noffe while Daniel continued to force his cock into her struggling bowels. Eleanor wiggled onto her knees and walked around to witness the sodomization of their lover. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of her husband's beautiful rod pressing deeply into Rosa's light brown ring of flesh.

Daniel ground his jaws together; the heat was incredible. The tightness was almost intolerable as Rosa's rectal muscles worked to expel his invading member. He could feel her pulse rhythmically throbbing around the shaft of his manhood as he plunged headlong into her depths.

Reaching his hand from her hips to her strands of pubic hair, Daniel located Rosa's fat little clitoris. He gave the nub a brisk diddle and she stiffened. Then, with a howl, Rosa drove herself back and fully imbedded his member into her bowels. More Spanish and Noffe curses followed while she shook in orgasm.

"I, oh, I shall, I am spending," Daniel cried out and pumped his seed into Rosa's guts.

"Damn, damn, damn," Daniel cursed; he had hoped to enjoy Rosa's fundament for much longer than a few strokes.

Eleanor assisted a somewhat clumsy Rosa from the bed. Rosa whispered something to Eleanor and Eleanor giggled. Daniel watched the two nude beauties as they gingerly made their way to the doorway of the bedchamber.

A dribble of his silvery white semen trickled from Rosa's raw anus, down the furrow of her buttocks and along the back of Rosa's left thigh. Daniel felt his manhood begin to swell as he watched the vulgar spectacle of his pale semen trickling down against Rosa's darker flesh.

"If it pleases my ladies," Daniel thought to himself. "I shall enjoy those pleasures again and again."

As if she could sense his sordid thoughts, Eleanor flashed a beaming smile in his direction. Then, as she departed their chamber, she gave a teasing waggle of her backside.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Henny Sheffield declared that she would not travel with her mother to California. The eldest blonde daughter had recently persuaded a Major Trappey to court her. Somehow, Daniel found himself being saddled with the responsibility of housing and feeding Henrietta Sheffield until the nuptials could be performed; Mrs. McDermott lost no time in evicting the Sheffield women from her establishment.

"You, surely you do not intend for us to reside in a hotel," Georgia huffed, scandalized at the accommodations her son in law proposed.

"There are rooms to be had above the saloon should that be more to your liking," Daniel suggested, face hard as he regarded his mother in law. "Mrs. Sheffield, you are in no position to make demands."

"And what of your abode above the mercantile?" Georgia demanded.

"I believe you just answered that question," Daniel smiled tightly. "It is my abode. MY abode and you shall not infringe upon my abode."

"But, but, you allow that, that dark skinned girl..." Georgia sniffed in reproach.

"At my discretion," Daniel agreed. "Do not fret, Mrs. Sheffield. You shall not tarry long in my hotel. The moment Henrietta is wed? You and your remaining brood shall be placed upon the first train heading due west."

To Georgia's consternation, Jenny likewise informed her mother that she would remain in Sopopaya. Having developed a close bond with Julia Webber, Jenny had been in close proximity to the Reverend Elijah Webber. In short time, a romance blossomed between the young blonde and the somewhat stern, proud man.

"A headstrong beauty, to be sure," the Reverend assured Georgia, no smile in his words or in his eyes. "But with a firm hand, I shall guide her."

When it came time for Georgia and Penny, her remaining daughter to board the three twenty pm train heading west, final stop San Francisco, only Daniel stood with the older woman and her pouting, surly sixteen year old Penelope. Their several pieces of luggage were neatly stacked; Daniel had paid his two stewards well to fetch and ferry the luggage from hotel to train station.

"I am sure you've other duties," Georgia sniped at her son in law.

"I have, but none as important as this, to make certain that you are secured on the train, travelling far from our town," Daniel smiled tightly even as his mouth throbbed.

"Thank you so very much, Mother," Penny muttered darkly to her unhappy mother.

"And what, pray tell is to keep me from booking return passage to Sopopaya should the notion strike me?" Georgia threatened, no Southern accent softening her words.

"You may. You certainly may," Daniel agreed, unbuttoning his coat to display his holstered revolver. "But you may not find the welcome to your liking."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

'With delight, I did accept Mr. Robert's staff of pleasure into my quivering depths...' Rosa read aloud as Daniel entered the mercantile from the rear stockroom.

"What? Dear wife, what? What is our servant reading?" Daniel asked, feigning surprise.

"I am teaching her to read," Eleanor said proudly. "And she is learning quite well, is she not?"

'I did feel the plum shaped head as the thick member parted my willing lips and did travel along my quite wet channel...' Rosa continued.

"Well, the two fifty train did deliver another package from Burgess Books," Daniel chuckled, placing more dime novels from Randy Gent, Adora DeGatta and Felina LaFemme onto the counter.

Eleanor eagerly tore the brown packing paper from the parcel. Rosa paused in her reading of 'The Towering Column' as Eleanor read the new titles out loud.

"B. A. Firmmaster?" Eleanor asked, holding up 'Spare Not The Rod.'

"Hmm, I did ask Miss Annie Burgess to recommend a new author," Daniel agreed, testing his sore tooth with his tongue.

"Hmm," Eleanor mused, looking at the pen and ink art on the cover of the thin tome that showed a smiling man, cane in one hand while his other hand made to heft the dress of a fair maiden to expose her posterior.

"By the by, your mother and your sister Penelope are on their way toward California," Daniel said.

"I wish them a pleasant journey," Eleanor said, looking up from the stack of books.

"I wish them good riddance," Daniel thought, fondling his wife's buttocks with his left hand and their servant's buttocks with his right hand.

The End.

*.*.*.*.*.*

**Author's Notes. I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my words.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to 'Favorite' my works, those that rate my words.

(1)Randy Gent is a pseudonym I'd created. The first mention of the author is in my story 'Parlor Games' in the DBSM category.

Bare.

(2) There is no novella entitled 'The Enterprising Young Maiden. At least, no matches came up with I googled the title.

(3) Likewise, there is no author named 'Felina LaFemme.'

(4) Also, the pseydnym 'Adora DeGatta' does not exist. Therefore, her novellas 'The Taste of the Rosebud' nor 'The Impertinent Lodger' do not exist.

(5) Since Felina Lafemme is a fictitious pseudonym, the novella 'The Strife of a Second Wife' likewise does not exist.

Emily and Annie Burgess, the 'sisters' that own and operate the New Orleans bookstore, Burgess Books are introduced in 'Crescent City in the Rockies' series in Loving Wives. They are, as Daniel had supposed, sisters of thought rather than sisters of birth.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.