All Comments on 'Samarth & Parul Chronicles Ch. 04'

by LubedUp

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow ,thanks a lot for increasing the upload frequency.

I did not expect you to ramp up the updates this quickly.

Here I was thinking that I would have to wait another week for the story to continue (a bit irritated by that).But you came through.thanks for that mate.

Anyways keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I cant wait for tomorrow's movie date

Wow,nice build up.Story is progressing really really well.

I don't know why you are getting some negative review.my guess is that the people here have a taste for works of godlike literature.But for an ametuer writer you sure are kicking things up a notch.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So So.....

So far this story follows the formula for a cuckold train wreck. Bf loses control of fantasy and becomes a true cuckold. Gf takes control and does what and whom ever she wants, after finding out that she likes dating other men. This would be a little better story if you would make them more than one page scenes. Pretty sure the readers can handle it. At this rate people will loose interest.

LubedUpLubedUpabout 5 years agoAuthor
thanks guys

appreciate all the feedback.....yes i've also wanted to write longer updates but managing time becomes an issue since i also have a full time job and family to look after....i'm writing the 5th chapter now......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice one bro.

Hey I love how the story is progressing (you are teasing us a lot,but ok)

Please upload the next part soon.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dying for next parts

Hi Lubedup, excellent writing, I wish to give you 5 stars or an A but not sure how to do it. Please post the next part as early as possible. Really waiting for same. Please post only after you look after your job and family. Waiting eagerly. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Parul

Only 2 suggestions,

1. Dont make its as a pure cuck - sex story, i mean you ask her to do ans she does everything just as told like a robot, instead add some personal feelings to her character too, make her genuine , make her start liking him too, make her hide some things from you as they are strictly between them, make her lie to you, make her feel guilty yet excited also for him, make her cheat on you, you can add religion angle if you want.

2. For your character dont become a out and out cuck who just shags all the time thinking about them, have some guilt or sence of danger also of loosing her,

In short make it real and long saga of love, lust, trust, adultry, and relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When is the next part coming?

You left the story on somewhat of a cliff hanger.if you don't plan on continuing with the story ,atleast write a mini chapter.that would go a long way in giving some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Show her as a secretive cheating bitch, a closet whore

Make her character look like a secret bitch, a closet whore ...who is trying to show as if she is doing this for her bf but deep inside she cant wait to have his deep inside, or you can add an angle where she isnt telling you whole truth, hiding things from you, etc. It will be fun.

LubedUpLubedUpabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

first of all thank you guys so much for your feedback....I am writing the next update but have to juggle daily life as well hence the delay...please bear with me i'll update within the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Waiting for your next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't know what definition of 'few days' you work on.

If you don't plan to continue with the story kindly let the readers know.we don't deserve to be left hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Date

Atleast mention the date when is it com8ng

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting for next episode..

Waiting for next episode.. It's been two long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Longer stories please

The way you write and ignite imagination, i request you to write longer. One page stories are so not ok. Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
People I think we all should move on.

I dont think this author is going to write another chapter.he has given upon this story.

Best would be ,if we also leave this story be and move on.

Literotica has many good authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What happens?

What happens next? Please continue, you cannot just leave it there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So...are you writing?

any news?.. this can be the best story for this year.. plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well written .. best story on the site

Hi mate,

are you gona keep writing ? best story I have read on this site.. well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLubedUp@LubedUp
A novice at writing and an avid reader of erotica. Have enjoyed reading the works of talented authors. Now trying to become one of those facesless, nameless scribes.