Samhain Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was short, lanky young guy trying to, well he assumed, pick her up, and he thought he looked like a real loser. He apparently asked her something again, but he couldn't make it out with all the noise. But he watched as she turned her head and said a little more angrily, "What part of I'm not interested, didn't you understand?" And she turned her head back.

Then Evan heard him call her a stuck-up bitch. Well, he wasn't going to listen that bullshit, so he stood up and walked over to stand between her and the asshole. Then he put his hand down on his shoulder hard and ground his thumb into a pressure point on his shoulder. The asshole tried to pull away, but Evan held on and said to him, "It's time for you to walk away and leave." He put his face nearer to him and said, "Do... you... understand... me?" Evan ground his thumb in once again.

With a whine, he said yes, and Evan let go, then the asshole left, quickly. He turned to the girl and he was stunned as she really was the spitting image of the girl in his dream right down to the blood-red lipstick. "Are you alright miss?"

She smiled at him, "Yes, I am. Thank you very much, he was getting slightly annoying."

Evan was breathing a bit heavier, between how she looked, her smile, and her French accent, he was close to falling in love right then and there. He smiled gently at her, his heart was pounding so hard, he wondered if she could hear it. "Your welcome... I'm glad I could be of assistance. Love your costume by the way."

She hit him with a full smile this time and he almost moaned aloud, she was absolutely gorgeous. "So is yours, the "Dread Pirate Roberts," I assume?"

He smiled, "Yes, it's one of my favorite characters from the movie."

She smiled, "It's one of mine also." She turned to face him a little more completely, "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Nicolette Dubos." She turned her smile on him again, "And what might your name be?"

He swallowed, "Evan Carter, I'm please to meet you Nicolette. That's such a beautiful name, it fits you." He blushed, not believing he actually said that. "Ah... by your accent, Je suppose que tu dois être français?" (I guess you must be French)

She grinned from ear to ear, "Oh, tu parles français, c'est merveilleux." (Oh, you speak French, that's wonderful)

Evan blushed a little, "Juste un peu, je l'ai appris il y a des années." (Just a little, I learned it years ago)

He smiled again adding, "Je suis surpris de m'en souvenir." (I'm surprised I remember this much.) He thought for a second, trying to remember his French, "Ah... Ton costume est magnifique. Ça te va." (Your costume is beautiful. It fits you.)

He wasn't sure if he said that correctly, so he smiled once more, "Je pense que je l'ai dit correctement." (I think I said that correctly.)

Nicolette smiled and laid a hand on his arm. "Yours does too. But, why don't we continue in English instead. Even though it was nice of you to try."

"As you wish," He replied back. "It's fine by me, if that's what you want Nicolette."

She grinned and stroked his arm lightly, "And here I thought at first, you meant what it did in the movie."

Evan looked at her a bit confused at first. But then he blushed as he remembered what the line in the movie was, "That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying "As you wish," what he meant was, "I love you." Evan stammered, "Oh... no... I didn't... mean that Nicolette."

She grinned at him, he was so cute and she found herself drawn to him more and more. She just hoped he would still be interested in her after he found out about her. She was a vampire and had been one since 1720. She was once a young French noble woman when her and her parents were sailing to the French colony at Martinique in the Caribbean. The ship that they were on, was taken by pirates and her family had been killed and she had been taken prisoner. Then herself, and the others left alive, had been taken to Tortuga were they we're used as servants for the pirate band that had taken them. She and the other female prisoners had also been raped repeatedly by the pirates that took her ship. She had vowed that one day, she would avenge her parents and herself. Then one night, as she was returning to her sleeping quarters from the inn she and the other girls worked in, she was attacked by one of the local male vampires' and had been turned.

After she'd been turned, she met, and was eventually mated to one of the other vampires there that was a pirate captain himself. Once they were together, she had sailed with him learning how to run a ship. Once she learned how to run it, they had taken another ship and she became the captain of that one and become a pirate captain herself.

It was after that, when she finally got her revenge on the ones that had taken her and killed her parents. One of the fondest memories she had from that time, was when her and her mate came across the ship belonging to the pirates that took the one she had been on, and attacked it. Once disabled, she captured the leader of the pirate band that had taken the ship she had been on and killed him. Personally, and slowly, with his crew watching.

After that, she turned her attention to the others of that band. The ones that had raped her and the other girls, she had her men slash their arms and legs so they bled freely, then had them tossed overboard to feed the sharks. Each time one of them screamed, made her remembrance of that day, fade a little more. Then the ones that were left, were shot and they joined the rest in the water. After she had them all killed, one more broadside later, and the piece of shit they called a ship, joined its crew as it sunk to the bottom of the ocean. She had smiled as she watched it get lower and lower in the water until finally, she watched the main mast go under. She breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled as she heard her first mate say to another crew member, "Never, ever piss off a red headed woman."

Then her life changed once again. Her and her mate used to sail together raiding using two sloops. She was captain of one, and he was captain of the other, and they used to raid and capture different ships sailing to and from the Caribbean. But they always left the crews and passengers alive and wouldn't kill them unless it happened when they captured the ship. Normally, when they raided, the minute they hoisted their flags, the other ship would surrender before anything could happen. Word had gotten out that if they did that, they let all onboard live.

However, on one raid they made near the coast of New Orleans, the capital of the Louisiana colony during 1726, they were attacked by French warships guarding the waters off New Orleans. This was ironic since both her and her mate normally left French and British ships alone, and concentrated on Spanish shipping, but both their ships had been destroyed by the larger, more heavily armed French ships. Unfortunately, one broadside the French ship had made, had killed her mate. It didn't matter that he was a vampire, once your head is removed by a 9-lb cannon ball, vampire or not, your dead.

Her, her first mate, and some of their men got lucky and got off the ship hurt, but alive, before it sank. They had made it to shore alive and they disappeared and blended into the population of New Orleans. After that, she made a living anyway she could, normally as a serving girl or maid. In the years between the time she was captured and when she was turned, she had turned into a breathtaking beauty of a woman and could have made a very good living by becoming a high-priced courtesan. But she refused to do that, as the memory of being forced to be a whore on Tortuga, was always in the back of her mind. Then, after many years of going from place to place, she finally made her way up to the Virginia's and she settled there, but had relocated many times to hide that she didn't age.

She reached out and stroked his face, "I'm sorry, I know you didn't, I was only teasing you. But, you're certainly very cute when you get nervous Evan."

He unconsciously leaned onto her hand like a cat would as she stroked his face. He was so attracted to her, both from his dream and by just being near her, he had never had a girl affect him like this. Once he composed himself, he said too her, "That's alright, you just caught me off guard a bit."

He smiled, "Would you like to join me and my friend? We have a table and we could talk some more, if you like to that is."

She smiled as she stood, "Oui, je pense que je le ferais. (Yes, I think I would,). It sounds like fun and I really don't wish to be alone tonight." She stroked his arm once again, then leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Evan almost passed out when she kissed his cheek and he offered her his arm. His cheek burned where her lips touch him, "Gods what is wrong with me." He asked himself.

What he didn't know was that it was a pheromone she put out to attract men to her. On vampires, it was used to attract men to a female vampire so they could feed. But Nicolette refused to feed on humans or turn them like was done to her. Most of the vampires she knew were like that now, she had a blood supply back at her home, that was in a storage unit to keep it fresh. But she was very attracted to him, so her system released it automatically.

She smiled, and twined her arm in his, then they made their way to his table. Troy's eyes got wide when he saw who Evan was with. "She had to be the most beautiful girl in this place tonight." He thought to himself. He stood as they came over and smiled, "I wondered what was taking you so long to come back."

Evan smiled, "But I forgot the beer."

Troy grinned as he looked at the two of them, "I forgive you; I'd probably forget myself."

Evan grinned, then said, "Nicolette, allow me to introduce you to my best friend, Troy. Troy this is Nicolette."

Nicolette smiled, "It's a pleasure to meet you Troy."

Troy smiled as he heard her French accent, "No, the pleasure is mine. Please, sit down. I'll go and get us some more to drink since it seems Evan's memory is pretty shot right now. Though I can understand why it is. What would you like Nicolette?"

She smiled. "A red wine would be nice I think."

Troy nodded, "I'll be right back."

She smiled at Evan, "He seems very nice, have you two been friends long?"

Evan nodded, "For about five years or so, we work at the same place. Granted, I work from home now, and he works at the place. But we sort of hit it when I first started there, he had shown me around and introduced me to the others. That type of thing and like I said, we just hit it off."

She nodded with a slight smile on her face, then took his hand holding it on top of the table, her thumb lightly rubbing his fingers unconsciously. "And what do you do for a living Evan?"

Her hand felt so wonderful holding his, as her thumb caressed his fingers lightly. "Nothing very exciting, I'm just a draftsman for them. But I enjoy it and like I said, it lets me work from home." He answered her. "And what do you do?"

Nicolette smiled, "I'm an artist. I sell my paintings at different venues and I also do commission work."

Actually, she only did that because she liked to, as she was fairly rich. After they settled in New Orleans, she had made trips to gather up all the loot her and her mate had taken over the years, it had mainly consisted of gold, silver, and gems. It had been worth a lot back then, but now it was worth a hundred times the amount, so basically, she was now a millionaire, a few times over. But she didn't draw attention to herself since she'd have to move to keep people from seeing she didn't age. Granted, it was much easier now, and she had gotten advice from others of her kind on how to do it easily. The house she owned now for example; she had owned close to a hundred years. When it was time to move on, she'd just sell it to a "Relative" and go on vacation.

Then the new owner would take over after she dyed her hair to look a little different. As she didn't have any neighbors close by, nobody was the wiser. She'd just smile when somebody would remark on how much she looked like the old owner and she'd just say, most of the woman in her family looked similar. Nobody really questioned it.

Evan smiled, "That's wonderful, I always wished I could paint like that." He grinned, "If it wasn't for the computer program I use, I couldn't draw a straight line without a ruler. I'd really love to be able to see some of your artwork."

Nicolette smiled once again, and squeezed the hand she was still holding, "That might be able to be arranged. Let's see how the rest of the night goes."

Evan looked at her beautiful green eyes as she slowly licked her lips with the tip of her tongue. His heart raced as he thought of the chance to be with her, she turned him on so much. She was just... so... perfect.

Then as they looked at each other, they heard, "Ahem." They looked up to see Troy carrying two bottles of beer in one hand, and her glass of wine in the other. He grinned, "Well, you two seem to be getting along."

Nicolette smiled sexily, "Oui nous sommes, ah... yes, we are. Your friend here is very sweet." Then she grinned, "Besides, the pirate queen requires a companion to escort her." She kissed Evan's hand, "So, the Dread Pirate Evan, will do nicely."

Troy smiled as he sat down after putting their drinks on the table. "Good to know. I wasn't sure about the protocols on something like that."

The three of them laughed, then they talked a while longer. After a bit, it was Troy's turn to head to the men's room and Evan asked her once they were alone, "Is this your first time in here? I don't remember ever seeing you here. And I doubt very, very, much I'd ever forget you."

She smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek once again. "Once or twice maybe, I don't normally go out like this. But I was bored and this sounded like it was going to be fun." She looked him in the eyes as she squeezed his hand once again, "It has been."

He smiled gently at her, "It has been for me also." He raised her hand and lightly kissed it. "Nicolette, I have to tell you, and this may sound a bit crazy or like a bad pickup line," He blushed and swallowed, "But... you're the woman... I've been dreaming about this whole week."

Nicolette smiled back at him, "You're right, it does sound like a bad pickup line. But I do believe you, maybe we were just fated to meet. Stranger things have happened to me."

As they were looking at each other, the band started to play a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees called, "The Last Beat of My Heart."

Nicolette smiled as she heard it, and stroked his face once again. "Come and dance with me Evan."

Evan nodded, he normally couldn't dance, but this was a slow song so he should be alright and not make a fool of himself, "As you wish, I doubt I could ever say no to you." He stood and held out his hand.

Nicolette smiled and took his hand, then stood up to join him. They walked onto the dance floor still holding hands, then he took her in his arms and they began to dance. He might not be a good dancer, but she certainly was. They gazed into each other's eyes while they moved to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of their hearts. As the song progressed Evan finally felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on his lips. "Thank you Nicolette, I'm having such a wonderful time."

She smiled back and pulled him to her a little closer, "So am I love, it's been a very long time since I've enjoyed myself this much." The next thing Evan knew, she was kissing him and her tongue slipped slightly between his lips to play with his.

Evan was surprised she couldn't feel his heart pounding in his chest. Never in his life had a girl kissed him, that affected him like she did. "Gods," He thought to himself. "I swear I'm half in love with her already." Whether it was from the dream he had, or just that he'd never been with someone like her, or any combination of the two, he just didn't know. All he knew was that he wanted to be with her.

Nicolette smiled to herself after she kissed him. "He turns me on more than anyone has in last 300 years." She found herself getting wet as they danced, and she wondered if she should take him home with her. It was always a little dangerous to get to involved with a non-vampire as she didn't know how he would react if he found out. She knew she could control herself, and the only outward sign would be her fangs. But they wouldn't come out unless she wanted to bite someone. It wasn't like some of the stories and movies where they were always visible.

The more time they spent together, the more she wanted him. It had been a while since she was with a male, and she was tired of taking care of herself. She wanted to feel his hard cock driving in and out of her, along with wanting to feel his tongue and lips on hers again and on other parts. She moaned slightly as she felt the want wash over her, she really didn't understand how she was this attracted to him and this fast.

Evan was in heaven, she felt so good in his arms with her body next to his. He felt his cock respond as he wondered what it felt like to make love to her. Then he heard her moan slightly and wondered if she felt the same way. He was never one to really like one-night stands, if he made love to a woman, he wanted to feel something for her. And with her, he certainly did, in spades.

The song finally ended and they looked deep into each other's eyes once again. This time he kissed her and she responded eagerly as she rubbed her body against his, making them both moan. They broke the kiss, then walked hand in hand back to the table.

Troy had come back to the table, and not seeing them, looked around. He was stunned as he saw them dancing together. He grinned, he had never seen Evan dance with anyone, but he was with Nicolette and doing very well. He wished him luck as he figured they weren't going to be here much longer.

They walked back and sat down, then Troy smiled, "You must have my boy here under some kind of spell Nicolette, I've never seen him dance with anyone."

Nicolette grinned, "Neither do I normally. But there's no spell, it just all depends on who you're with, and if they're the right one." She smiled at Evan and stroked his thigh under the table. "And he is the right one."

Evan blushed as Troy laughed, then Angie came up and asked if they wanted another round. She had seen Evan and this... woman, dancing together and was slightly jealous, she wished he had been with her instead. They told her yes, and she said she'd be right back with them.

They talked some more as they waited for Angie to bring their drinks back. For Evan, this would be his last one so he'd be able to drive later. It would be for Nicolette also, but for her, it more was more because she had a decision to make. Would she or would she not, invite Evan home with her. She really wanted him badly, and the feeling grew stronger with each passing moment. And did she want to see about maybe making it more serious, she really did have strong feelings for him for some reason. She hadn't been in a permanent relationship since she was with her mate in 1726. And if she did, should she tell him all about herself?

One of the reasons she hadn't been, is that she didn't want to be with someone and watch them grow old and die, while she stayed the same. It had been bad enough when her original mate had been killed, so she wasn't sure she could go through that again. Of course, the answer to that, would be to turn him if it got that serious. She had known some over the years that did that, but she wasn't sure she wanted to. Her life hadn't been all that bad since she was turned, but that was because she didn't kill for food. She would get a blood supply once a month from her supplier, like a lot of other vampires did. There were a lot more vampires in this country then most people that even believed in them thought. Most of them in this day and age were like her, they didn't kill for food, and lived quite well doing it like she did.