Samhain Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan smiled at that, then asked seriously, "What about your fangs? Do you just drink blood?"

Nicolette smiled once again, "I do need blood two or three times every day, but I eat normal food just like you, you saw me and ate with me. Like the vast majority of vampire's today, we don't bite and kill people to feed like the old days. The vampire community has their own blood banks, and we pay to have it delivered to us, about once a month. My fangs are retractable, and only come out if we wanted to bite someone to feed, but like I said, most don't."

"But it can happen by accident, like if I was in need of feeding or got too excited at the right time. It's kind of a reflex action, like a knee-jerk I guess." She blushed, "It almost happened earlier, when I was kissing and licking at your neck, I got excited and they came out slightly." She smiled, "You just tasted so good, so when I went down to get the wine and food, I had a packet of blood to drink so it wouldn't happen.

Evan nodded once again, "Okay, I think I understand it a little better." Then he smiled, "That must be why I tasted blood when we kissed before."

He cocked his head, "What would have happened if you did bite me by accident? Would I be... turned... did you call it?"

She nodded, "That's the word we use, but it couldn't happen unless I wanted it too. You see, there are more of us than most people realize, we're in all walks of life. Some are just common people and some are... well, anything really, just like normal people. We've evolved and learned how to control it so people won't be turned like I was from just being bitten. You see, to turn someone, we'd inject an... enzyme that also contains some of our DNA into the person's bloodstream through our fangs when we bite them. In the past, before we knew about it all, they used to call it vampire venom. Once it's injected, the enzyme and our DNA, mutates the persons normal DNA to change to be like ours. Then, that person is considered "Turned" and is vampire."

Evan nodded his understanding once more. "Thanks for explaining it all Nicolette, it was kind of eye opening. To say the least."

She looked up at him and hugged his arm a little tighter, then she asked nervously, "So, about the question I asked you chère, do you still want to be with me and feel the same way, no matter what I was or am now?"

Evan looked at her, the dream he had flashed back in his head once more, and all she had told him. He had said she was perfect just the way she was, and he had told her, "No. I can't think of anything you could say or tell me, that would make me change my mind."

She climbed into his lap once again and Evan held her as she kissed him, then she asked again nervously, "Well love, what do you think?"

He shuddered feeling her body next to his once again, and he thought back on all she had told him, what he had felt right from the first time he saw her at the club, and all they had just shared making love to each other. "Would I ever find someone like her again? That felt the same way about him, that he felt about her? Did it really matter that she was a vampire? She was nothing like he had ever read about and seen. After she told him about everything, he realized that that everything he had known was really bull, and he doubted any of it was really true. Look at the way even he got looked at when someone found out he was Pagan and all the fallacies that people believed that weren't true.

The big question was, did he think that what he felt for her... was love? Or at least, was it the start of it? And what would happen as he aged, and she didn't, would they still feel the same? He thought on that, it really was the most important, or at least it seem like it, to him.

Then the little voice he normally always listened to suggested, "Let her turn you. Then you be together always." He thought about that, "No, not yet. Let's see what happens along the way, we have time." As he thought that, he realized he had already made a decision, and nothing else really needed to be thought about.

He looked at Nicolette and saw the fear, and the wondering what he would decide in her eyes. But he also saw the love there, and knew, without a doubt, it would end up growing stronger than what he saw right now, as they spent more time together. So, without any more hesitation, he kissed her and held her a little tighter. "Like I told you, no. I can't think of anything you could say or tell me, that would make me change my mind. Nicolette, I think I'm maybe even more than half in love with you already mon amour."

She smiled from ear to ear and put her arms around his neck holding him tight and kissed him once again. "Je ressens la même chose mon amour." (I feel the same my love.)

Then she proceeded to rain kisses all over his face making him laugh as she said, "Merci" over and over as she kissed him.

She finally stopped, then said to him, "When I was on Tortuga, after I was captured, an old obeah woman had read my future and told me that I would meet someone who would love me for who I was and wouldn't care what I had been before. I had thought it was my mate back then that she was talking about, but now... I know it was you mon chéri. You are the first one in over three hundred years, that what I think and feel about, is really love."

Evan kissed her, "I feel the same way about you, I've never felt love for anyone I've been with. Lust, yes, but never this feeling I have about you."

With tears in both their eyes, he stood and untied the sash on the robe and let it drop to the floor. Then he held out his hand to her.

Nicolette smiled up at him, then she stood also and removed her robe letting it drop to pool at her feet, then she took his hand. He pulled her close and kissed her, then he picked her up cradling her to him. He walked back over to the bed and laid her down on it, then he joined her on the bed and they made love once again. But this time, it was even better, because of how they both felt about each other right this minute. They knew, without a doubt, that each time they made love, or just spent time together, it would get better and better as their feeling for each other grew.

Both of them were totally sated, and decided it was time to get some sleep. Evan spooned up to her and put his arm around her cupping her breast. He took a deep breath and shuddered once more at her scent. He kissed the back of her neck. "Bonne nuit mon amour, fais de beaux rêves." (Goodnight my love, sweet dreams)

Nicolette smiled as Evan spooned up to her, it felt so wonderful, and then it was even better as he wrapped his strong arm around her and cupped her breast. The she heard him say, "Bonne nuit mon amour fais de beaux rêves." She smiled as a few tears rolled down her cheek, and said back to him, "Bonne nuit mon amour fais de beaux rêves."

They both had the same type of dreams as they slept that night and if they told each other what they dreamt; they would wonder how they could be so similar. So, when he woke up in the morning, Evan found that she had turned around during the night and they were holding each other face to face. He smiled at this absolutely gorgeous woman in his arms, and the feelings he had for her grew a little more. He kissed her gently, and smiled as her eyes fluttered open, then she smiled at him.

"Umm... Bonjour mon amour." Did you sleep as well as I did?"

Evan smiled and kissed her once again, "Bonjour mon amour." Yes, I did. I don't ever remember sleeping that good before."

They laid in bed for a while, kissing and stroking one another. It wasn't to start another love making session, it was for the sheer enjoyment of just being with one another. They both knew that in weeks to come, they would learn the others likes and dislikes. They finally got up and dressed, then they went down to the kitchen to get breakfast. Breakfast consisted of coffee and croissants, and of course, Nicolette had her morning glass of blood. She was slightly embarrassed at first as Evan watched her drink it, but that didn't last long.

Evan had watched as she removed a packet of blood from a cooler and poured it into a glass, then he watched as she drank it off as they were waiting for the coffee to be done. He could see she was slightly... embarrassed, doing it in front of him, but he smiled at her and saw that she felt less self-conscious as he did.

Afterwards, she showed him all around the house explaining some things he saw that she had collected over the years. She had smiled as she held his hand saying, "Just mementoes I have collected over the years." As they walked around, she told him of other places and times she had lived. Then she had smiled saying, "But, I loved living in New Orleans after my ship was sunk most of all, I worked in some inn's there either as a maid or serving girl. We were trying not to draw that much attention to ourselves. And of course, there was a large vampire presence there from all walks of life."

Evan nodded, "How long did you stay there?"

She cocked her head thinking, and Evan smiled, she looked so cute when she did that. "I was there, in New Orleans itself, for about 15 years or so. Then of course, I had to relocate so people didn't ask questions because I didn't age. I tried to go to bigger cites because it was easier to blend in and not be found out. Then, I gradually made my way to this area after the civil war ended in 1865, and I brought this place around 1905."

She smiled, "It's actually easier now to hide it, then it was in the old days. People live longer now, and don't question it as much if you don't seem to age because of people dying their hair if it turns grey, and of course, because of having plastic surgery."

Evan nodded remembering the conversation last night. "Do you ever go back New Orleans? I've been there a few times myself, I enjoyed it."

She smiled and kissed him, "Yes, I'll go to visit every now and then. But it's changed so much from the time I knew; it doesn't hold the attraction it once had."

He nodded his understanding, "Can I assume you've also been back to France?"

She nodded yes again, "Yes, same as New Orleans, I'd go on vacation. But France hasn't really drawn me as much as other places I've been." She shrugged, "I was only 17 when we left to come to the colony at Martinique, my father was going there to work at one of the coffee plantations a family friend started."

They made their way back to the kitchen first, and got some more coffee, then went to the living room to talk a little more. They sat on the couch and talked about different things, still trying to get to know one another better. Then Nicolette asked, "Is there anything you'd like to do today?"

Evan grinned at her and she lightly slapped his arm. "I mean besides that." She grinned again, "I already had that on a list of things to do. I meant besides that."

He smiled, "Well. I do need to go back to my place for a change of clothes. What I'm wearing was alright for last night, but not for today."

She grinned, "I remember when men that I knew, wore nothing but clothes like that. But we can do that, I'd like to see where you live."

He smiled, "It's nothing special, just an apartment. But I will need to be there in the morning, so I can work. I don't remember if I told you, but I work from home."

Nicolette nodded, "Oui, you told me that last night. Maybe we should talk about that a little. It's a little to soon yet, but after a month or so, I'd like you to move in with me, if everything goes like I think it will. If you want to that is."

Evan smiled, "I think I like that idea a lot. I can understand waiting, it gives us time to learn about each other."

She nodded and blushed slightly, "And it gives you a chance to change your mind."

He looked at her an pulled her into his lap and kissed her, "That mon chéri, will, never, ever, happen."

She hugged him so tight, he thought she'd crack his ribs. He kissed her again, "What say, we go over there around lunch time, I'll get changed and check my email, then I'll take you to lunch. I know a good deli we can go to. "D'accord mon amour?" (Okay my love?)

Nicolette grinned and nodded as he once again called her love, "Oui, that sounds good to me mon chéri."

She grinned once more, "Your French is getting better."

He laughed, "I'm still surprised I remember this much, but it is coming back to me. But I was never what I'd call fluent." He grinned, "I really only took it in school because I needed a language and, it impressed the girls."

Nicolette laughed, "Well, this girl is impressed also." Then she grinned an shook a finger in his face, "But no more of that, you're mine now. And, I don't like to share."

He kissed her smiling, "Yes, I am yours love, coeur et âme." (heart and soul)

She kissed him once again as he held her in his lap. Then she whispered in his ear, "I think we have time to make love once more before we go. Take me to bed love."

Evan stood holding her in his arms, then smiled, "As you wish." And he was another step closer to that meaning the same as it did in the movie, "I love you."

Evan parked his car in front of his apartment, then went around to open the door for Nicolette and help her out. She smiled and kissed him, "This looks like a nice place Evan."

He nodded, "It is, the complex is always on those, "Best of" lists. The rent is reasonable and the service is good if anything breaks. They have a few people that live in the complex that are on call for most things."

He took her hand and led her up to the door and opened it. They walked in and she looked around and smiled, "You can tell a man lives here, it could use a woman's touch."

Evan grinned, "I know, but I never thought I needed that much. I'd rather spend my money on better computer things and my home theater system." The living room only had a love seat, not a full-size couch, a recliner, some tables and of course his desk for the computer where he worked from.

He got changed and Nicolette smiled as she sat on the bed watching. He grinned back at her, "Enjoying the view love?"

She smiled, "Oui, I most certainly am. Anytime I can see you naked is a good time."

He leaned down to kiss her and smiled as she reached out and stroked his cock. "Maybe we shouldn't start something yet, I'm kind of hungry."

She pouted, then said in a little girl voice, "You never let me have any fun." Then she laughed as she pulled him closer and took him in her mouth and sucked his cock a few times. "Something for you to remember love."

He pulled her up laughing and kissed her, "You are a little tease."

"Are you bragging or complaining mon amour?" She asked grinning.

Evan kissed her, then smiled, "Always bragging love, always and forever."

She smiled and got off the bed, then kissed him back with a soul stealing kiss once more that made his knees weak like always. They just held each other looking into each other's eyes, and the love they had for each other grew just a little bit more. He finished getting dressed, then they left to go get lunch.

It was a month later and Evan had finally moved in with her. Over the past month, they spent all their free time together, mostly at her place. Evan was amazed on how well they clicked together and it only proved to him that they should be together. He had come to the conclusion, that he did love her, that it was the only thing he was feeling could be. He could also see it in her eyes, that she felt the same. The eye's never lied, he firmly believed that, but neither of them had told the other yet thinking it was too soon.

Her house had six huge bedrooms, and she had only her master suite and another one furnished as a guest room. Of the others, one she had turn into an art studio for when she was painting. She had shown him some of the other things she did, and she really was good at it. Then one of the other empty bedrooms, they turned into an office/ den for him to work out of. When he moved his things over, he put all his work and computer things in that one, and added his recliner, loveseat. Then he also put his tables, bookcases, shelving unit and TV/ home theater system in there as well. But basically, everything else from his place, was either scraped or donated.

It worked out well for them, he had privacy to do his work, like she had for hers. He had also changed his schedule around so he worked ten-hour days, so they had a long weekend every week too themselves to do what they wanted. He also used the room to play video games, when Nicolette was painting if he wasn't working.

Since it was Friday, they decided to go out to the club they met at after supper to celebrate his moving in. They pulled up into the parking lot, and Evan smiled, "It looks like Troy is here, that's his car over to the side."

Nicolette smiled and asked him, "Have you talked to him since Samhain?"

He shook his head no. "Since I work from home, and he works at the office, we don't see each other that often. So, he doesn't know about us, but he's more than likely expecting it."

They walked into the club hand in hand, then stopped as Evan looked around for his friend. He smiled as he saw him at a table and there was a girl with him he was talking to. He guided Nicolette over as Troy looked up and grinned seeing them. "Well, well, why I'm I not surprised. Can I assume you two are an item now?"

Evan laughed, "You can say that. We're celebrating actually, I just moved in with Nicolette." They shook hands warmly and Troy said. "I knew that was gonna happen, it was inevitable." He turned and smiled at Nicolette, "So, I guess congratulations are in order."

Nicolette smiled back, "Yes, it seemed like the right thing to do. How have you been Troy?"

He smiled back, "I'm doing well. Oh, where's my manners, allow me to introduce Laura Paige, my girlfriend. We met after you two left on Halloween."

"Laura, allow me to introduce my best friend Evan, and his girlfriend, Nicolette."

They all greeted each other, and Evan looked her over. She was a cute girl, and from what he knew of Troy, she seemed just his type. She was about the same size and build as Nicolette, except she had short black hair, in a... pixie cut, he thought it was called. She also had a nice smile and melodic voice.

Troy smiled, "Why don't you two join us? We just got here a few minutes ago also."

Evan looked over at Nicolette and she nodded with a smile. He grinned at Troy, "Sure, why not, the boss says yes."

They all sat down, and one of the servers, not Angie this time, took their drink orders. They spent the rest of the night, talking and laughing together. They finally decided it was time to go, so they said goodbye and made plans to get together in a week or so for dinner and drinks.

Evan and Nicolette walked to his car and he opened the door for her once again. Nicolette smiled; he always did that for her. "Chivalry is still alive and well," She thought to herself, it was another of the thousand reasons she loved him. She just wished they could tell each other that, she had seen it in his eyes too many times not to know it. She remembered reading about William Shakespeare once, and he had said "The Eyes are the window to your soul." Evan's eyes couldn't lie to her, she knew he loved her, and she thought he felt it was too soon to admit it. She knew if he looked into hers, he would see the same thing. There wasn't one thing she didn't love about him.

She kissed him and stroked his face, "Merci mon amour."

He stroked her face gently kissing her. "Your welcome love." He helped her in and closed the door, then he got in and drove them home. Since it was still a little early, he opened a bottle of wine for them and poured them both a glass. They went to the living room, and sat together on the couch in what had become their normal positions, him in the corner, with Nicolette curled up next to him, leaning against him.

1...45678...11