Samhain Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no desire to kill anyone now, any more than she did when she was an actual pirate. The memory of losing her parents and her being turned was never to far below the surface, and she lived well, and comfortable now. She had her art to keep her amused and interested in life, she actually made a good living off it. She also got to see and meet interesting people when she went to the different art shows and when her paintings were on display at some of the high-end galleries.

She sighed to herself, she really needed to make a decision soon. Maybe just take him home with her tonight and have fun, see how that turns out, and then make a choice on what she wanted to do. She sensed Evan would want a more day to day type relationship if the really got involved, of course that might change once he found out about her. That would also need to be decided, once she saw how things worked out. She took a drink of wine thinking about it and nodded to herself, that's what she would do, take him home and have fun for tonight, then make the decision after she saw how that went.

Angie brought their drinks back and set them on the table. She had almost decided to knock the wine glass over into the bitch's lap, but changed her mind thinking that was beneath her. She smiled at Evan once again and he smiled back, but she could see his mind was on the other woman. She sighed and walked away, her eyes burning a bit from unshed tears.

They all talked a little more, then Evan asked her what type of things she painted. Nicolette smiled at him, "Oh, whatever stirs my fancy when I start a new one. But mostly, I like doing seascape type of things for the most part."

She smiled at him once again, "I've always loved the ocean, for a very long time."

Evan nodded, "I can understand that, I've always loved it myself. I was born and raised near the ocean and I loved walking along the beach when I was a teenager, especially before and after a storm. Everything always seemed so fresh and clear afterwards and just before a storm, everything seemed so... alive. It made you appreciate the... power, for lack of a better term, of the ocean and nature I guess you could say."

She smiled nodding, "Oui. c'est manifique. (Yes. it's magnificent) You have the heart and soul of a poet love."

Evan blushed and his heart skipped a beat as she called him love. "I don't know about being a poet, but I do appreciate the... enormity of it all. It can make you feel slightly insignificant."

Nicolette nodded her understanding, "Oui, I think you're right." She took his hand once again and held it in hers as she smiled at him. She had felt her heart skip a beat when he talked about it. She remembered being out in some of the storms as they rode them out, there was nothing more powerful than the ocean. She almost moaned again, it was like he was able to read her thoughts and feelings. She was finding it harder and harder not to fall for him, even though they had only known each other for a few hours.

Her mind flashed back to before she was turned, an old obeah woman had read her future and told her that she would meet someone who would love her for who she was and wouldn't care what she had been before. She had thought it was her mate she was talking about, but now... she wasn't so sure. Could she have meant Evan instead?

The band had started playing another slow song, and Evan smiled as he heard it. He smiled at her, "Ah, would you dance with me again Nicolette? Please?"

She smiled and caressed his face with her warm, soft hand, "Bien sur chérie." (Of course darling)

He led her out to the dance floor once again and took her in his arms holding her close, their cheeks touching as they danced.

The song was almost over and she still didn't know for sure, but right now, this night, she wanted him in her bed so bad, she couldn't wait till they were alone. She kissed his cheek, then whispered in his ear, "Let's go somewhere a little bit more private. I want you chérie." She kissed his ear, then ran her tongue around it. She smiled to herself as she felt him shiver.

Evan's heart had almost stop when she whispered, "Let's go somewhere a little bit more private. I want you chérie." He felt his cock harden and thought, "Dear God, but I want this woman so bad. So, he said the only answer possible, "As you wish ma belle amour. (my beautiful love) Where did you want to go?"

Now it was Nicolette's turn to shiver as he said yes and felt his hard cock pressed against her as he called her "ma belle amour." She felt herself get wet once again, she was surprised her thigh wasn't soaked by her juices. She kissed his ear and whispered, "My house, now."

Soon, the song was over and they kissed once more before heading back to their table. Quickly.

Once there, Evan said to Troy, "Well, I had a great time bro, but I think it's time to leave." He threw some money on the table. "Ah... could you take care of my part of the tab for the two of us? Just give it all to Angie and tell her to keep the change."

Nicolette nodded adding, "So am I, it was wonderful meeting you Troy, maybe I'll see you again."

Troy grinned, he figured it wasn't going to take them long the way they had been acting towards each other. "Sure, not a problem. Evan, call me tomorrow if you want to do something." Yeah, like that was gonna be possible, he thought grinning to himself.

Evan nodded, "Yeah, okay, maybe I will. Enjoy the rest of the night Troy." Then still holding Nicolette's hand, they walked towards the door, then outside.

Troy shook his head smiling. He hoped they enjoyed themselves, they looked so good together.

As he watched them walk towards the exit, he saw a really cute girl sit down at the table next to his. She was dressed as "Black Widow" from the Avengers movie and she was about the same size and build as Nicolette, except she had short black hair, in a pixie cut. "Damn," He thought to himself, "She's really cute."

She smiled at him as she sat down, "Damn she thought to herself, he's cute. I can't believe he's here alone." "Hi, I'm Laura.

Troy smiled, she also had a nice smile and melodic voice. "Ah... Hi back, I'm Troy."

Once they got outside, she pulled him over to the side and took him in her arms and kissed him. Her tongue slipped between his lips and their tongues wrestled with each other as they kissed. As they did, Nicolette rubbed against him feeling his very hard cock rub against her pussy. "Oh god it feels so good." She thought to herself. "I can't wait to have his naked body against mine, it's been such a long time.

Evan was in the same boat. She had given him a massive hardon, and he couldn't wait to feel her body against his.

They broke the kiss, and he asked, "Where are you parked hon?"

She smiled back at him, "I don't have my car here, I took a cab. I live very close to here."

"Okay, we'll just take mine. I'm parked over towards the back."

He took her hand in his, and he guided her to his car. He lived sort of simply, but his car was the one thing he had splurged on, he had brought a used Aston-Martin Vanquish. He had been looking for a nice sports car and when he went to one of the dealers to look for one, he saw this one and fell in love with it. It cost him an arm and a leg, and he was still paying it off, but it was worth it to him.

He smiled at Nicolette, "That's my car over by the corner of the building."

She smiled, "Nice car Evan, I love the Vanquish. I was thinking about getting one of those myself."

Evan nodded, "It cost me an arm and a leg, even for the used one, but it was worth it." He laughed, "My one splurge."

He opened the door for her, and helped her in after she tossed her hat onto the back seat. He closed her door, then went to the driver's side and got in, then started the car. He smiled at her, "Where to Nicolette?"

She smiled laying her hand on his thigh, "Just head out to the street and turn right."

He nodded and put the car in gear and headed out of the parking lot, then she gave him directions as they drove. She finally told him to make a left turn on the next street and he saw he was in one of the older areas of the town. Most of the houses were huge and were of either a Victorian, or Colonial design, he had been excepting a modest house, not a mansion.

He smiled at her, "By the look of the houses around here, you must be a very good artist."

She smiled, "Well, I am, but I inherited my house from a favorite aunt. It's the Victorian three houses up on the right. Just pull into the driveway Evan."

He got there and drove up the long driveway parking next to what he assumed was her car. A beautiful metallic blue Mercedes AMG GT C Coupe. He smiled, "Nice car."

She smiled back, "I hardly drive anymore, but like you, I fell in love with it myself."

He got out and opened the door for her and helped her out. She put her arms around him and kissed him once again rubbing against him.

Evan's knees got weak and he held her tightly as she rubbed herself against him making him harder if that was even possible. She broke the kiss and took his hand leading him up to the front door. He watched as she pressed her thumb to the bio-lock near the door and he heard it click. He smiled because the hi-tech panel seemed kind of out of place on the type of door it was. He mentioned that and she grinned, "I know, but this way I don't have to worry if I forget or lose my keys." She grinned at him as she pushed the door open, "Just as long as I don't lose my thumb, I'm okay."

She walked the door and lead him in to a beautiful lighted foyer, then into the main living room. Evan looked around and smiled, it was a mix of modern and Victorian style. For example, there was a huge flatscreen TV mounted on the one wall, with an antique Victorian cabinet below it. The rest of the furnishing were similar and he squeezed her hand, "This is beautiful Nicolette."

She smiled, "Merci Evan, it's just a little place I call home, I'm glad you like it." Then she thought to herself, "I hope he likes it enough to stay with me once he finds out, if I decide to tell him that is. She would make her decision after they made love in a bit. "Would you join me in a glass of wine love?"

Evan smiled back, "Yes, I think that's a wonderful idea. Whatever you're having will be fine."

Nicolette grinned as he said that, "I wonder if he'd still say that if I offered him some of the blood she needed to drink before they went any further. She didn't want to take a chance of getting excited and biting him by accident. She led him over to the couch and sat him down. She leaned down and kissed him, "You make yourself at home, I'll go and get us some wine."

Evan nodded, "Do you need any help hon?" She shook her head no, "I'll be right back."

Once she left the room, he looked around a little more closely at things. The huge room was filled with mostly Victorian era things like tables and chairs, and the walls were decorated like he had seen on some shows on TV. There were also various paintings on the walls and he wondered if they were hers as most of them were seascapes, with the addition of a few other types. The one that really caught his eye was a very large painting mounted above a large stone fireplace. It was a painting of two sailing ships... sloops, he thought they were called, cutting through the ocean. They looked to be pirate ships and each had different, but similar flags at the main masts. One had sideways looking skull with a red bandanna wrapped around it, with crossed cutlasses behind it. The other skull had the face forward, but with long flowing red hair around the skull and it also had crossed cutlasses behind it. "One a female pirate and one male?" He asked himself. The entire painting was magnificent, you could almost feel the ocean spray surrounding the ships. He looked at it closer, and saw it signed with Nicolette's name. So, she did do this one he thought, she really is a fantastic artist.

Nicolette walked into the kitchen to get them their wine, and Evan would have been amazed once again. The kitchen was totally modern and was done like any other high-end modern house. The only thing different, was the addition of the refrigerated cabinet that held her blood supply. It looked like the rest of the cabinets in the kitchen, that is until you opened it. Behind the door, was another door like a refrigerator, but this one also had a bio-lock like the other locked doors in the house. She opened it and pressed her thumb to the pad on the door, it opened and it was filled with disposable plastic bags filled with the blood she needed to survive and not have to feed off humans. The were arranged by date and she removed one of the oldest ones. The bag held a little less than pint of blood, so she twisted off the top and poured it into a glass. She smiled as she did, the bags looked like the children's juice pouches she had seen in the food store. With them, all you had to do was push straw into the bag. She grinned again, she wondered if they could do the same with these? She grinned at that thought, she couldn't believe the mood she was in and how she was feeling since meeting Evan.

Once the glass was full, she drank it off shuddering slightly as the blood hit her system. She felt much better now that she had fed, and it would be safe to make love to Evan without worrying about biting him accidentally. She put the empty pouch in a trash bin in the cabinet, it would be collected and disposed of when they replenished her supply next month. She rinsed out the glass, and put it in the sink, then she went to the built-in wine cooler and removed a bottle of Moscato wine. She got the ice bucket down and filled it, then added two wine glasses from the rack by the cooler and put everything on a silver tray and carried it back out to the living room. She smiled as she walked in, Evan was looking at the picture she had painted of her and her mate's ships.

Evan smiled as he heard her walk in, her ankle high-heeled boots clicking on the hardwood floors. He saw her smile, and she said, "Could you please open this for me Evan?"

He nodded and walked over giving her a quick kiss making her smile as he reached for the bottle and corkscrew. He grinned, "I think I remember how to do this, most of mine are screw-tops."

She grinned back as she watched him pull the cork out with a pop, then he poured them both a glass of the wine. He put the cork back in loosely and placed the bottle back in the ice bucket, then they walked over to sit on the couch. He took a sip of wine and was surprised on how good it was. He laughed to himself, "I guess that's the bonus of having good wine, and not a ten-dollar bottle of vin ordinaire. (ordinary wine) He almost laughed as he automatically used French again. He had been doing that all night and was still surprised he remembered so much of what he learned.

Nicolette smiled as she saw the look on his face as he took the first drink. Then she asked him, "I saw you looking at my painting, did you like it?"

Evan nodded, "It's beautiful, it seems so real, like you can almost feel the ocean spray. You're a fantastic artist if that's any example of your work."

She blushed slightly, "Merci Evan, that's actually my favorite one that I've done. It sort of holds a special meaning for me."

He took another sip of wine, "How so?"

She smiled once more, "You see, the picture is sort of, about a relative of mine."

He looked at her a bit confused, "A relative?"

She nodded, then sat back and slid over a bit to lean against him, and took a sip of wine. He saw her get a far away look on her face, as she told him. "The picture is of a pirate band back in the 1700's. The captains of the two sloops, were Roland "The Ghost" Somerset, and his mate Eleanora "Fire-Haired" Karn. They raided in the areas between their home port of Tortuga, the Bahama's, and up towards New Orleans."

She took another drink of wine then laid her head on his shoulder, "Well, they were quite famous or infamous if you will, they were very successful in taking the various ships coming and going in the area. But, unlike the other pirate bands, they always left the crews and passengers alive and wouldn't kill them, unless it happened by accident when they captured the ship. Normally, the minute they hoisted their house flags, the ones in the picture are what they actually looked like, the other ship would surrender before anything could happen, because word had gotten out that if they did that, they let all onboard live and not take anyone captive."

Nicolette took another drink and sighed, "However, on one raid they made near the coast of New Orleans, it was the capital of the Louisiana colony at the time, during 1726, they were attacked by French warships patrolling the waters off New Orleans. Unfortunately, one of the broadsides a French ship made, killed Roland." She shrugged, "Once your head is removed by a 9-lb cannon ball, your dead."

"But Eleanora, her first mate, and some of their men off both ships got lucky and got off the ships hurt, but alive, before they sank. Since they were close, they made it to shore and they disappeared and blended into the population of New Orleans."

Evan listened to the story and hung on to her every word, she told it like she was there when it happened. "That's an amazing story, it almost sounds like you were there when it happened, but what about the relative part?"

Nicolette gave him a little smile, she wished she could tell him it was her, but she kept to the story she had told over the years for now, "Because Eleanora "Fire-haired" Karn, was a relative of mine. This house has been in my family a very long time, and one day when I was in the attic, I found an old trunk and in it, was her journal. She had lived in New Orleans for years after her ship was sunk, but eventually relocated here and brought this house."

Evan shook his head, "That is an amazing story hon." He smiled, "All I know about my family, is that they were from somewhere in England. Or so I've been told."

He slipped his arm around her and pulled her to him a little closer, "Thank you for sharing it with me. It means a lot to me, that you'd tell me something that personal when we've only known each other four hours or so."

She smiled back, "It was my pleasure chère. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She set her glass on the coffee table, then took his from him and it joined hers. She climbed into his lap and straddled him with a leg on either side of his. Then she stroked his face with her warm soft hand, then leaned down and kissed him. She looked him in his eyes, "Thank you for listening, and coming back here with me Evan. I hardly ever do something like this, but I really felt we connected."

He leaned forward a bit and kissed her back, "Thank you for inviting me, and I hardly date at all. I've never found a girl that was really my type and that I was interested in." He kissed her once more, "Until tonight, that is. As I told before Nicolette, you're the woman I've been dreaming about this past week. You've been in my dreams every night and more times during the day than I can count."

He sighed, "I just couldn't believe it when I saw you, how can you dream about someone you've never met? And add to that, I've remembered more French tonight that I ever thought possible. I'm really finding this all so hard to even believe."

She stroked his face yet again and kissed him once more, "Who knows Evan, maybe we knew each other in another lifetime chère (dear one)." She smiled once more, "I see you wear a pentacle; you should understand that."

Evan smiled, "Yes, I do understand it. All I know, and all that matters to me, is that I'm so, so happy I'm with you."

She kissed him again, this time letting her tongue slip between his lips as they kissed. She had also felt his cock go hard against her bottom as they kissed and their tongues played together. She needed to make a decision soon, tell him now, or after she made love to him. She felt the same way about him, mon Dieu (my God) she felt like she was half in love with him already. She might have been mates with Roland, but she had never really... loved him. She didn't feel even half of what she was feeling with Evan. Then she made her decision.