Samhain Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a sip and smiled, "I had fun tonight love. Laura seemed nice, and Troy certainly looked happy." She took another sip, "I can't believe they met the same night we did."

Evan smiled and laid his head against hers, her hair soft against his face. He loved her hair, it always felt like soft silk in his hands as he ran his fingers through it. "Well, it was Samhain, the Celtic new year, and the start of new beginnings. Maybe my Goddess was rewarding them, as well as us Niki."

She smiled as he called her Niki, her poppa used to call her that when she was little, he would call her petite Niki. She hugged his arm, "I like you calling me that, my poppa used to call me Petite Niki." She sighed, "It was his pet name for me."

Evan put his arm around her, "You don't talk about your parents much, which is understandable, I guess. What were their names?"

She hugged his arm, "My father's name was Armand and my mother's was Céleste. And your right, I don't really like to talk about them to much because of what happened to them, and me afterwards." She sighed and hugged him a little tighter. "But I had my revenge on the ones that did that. Roland and myself came across them at sea once, so we attacked and sunk the ones responsible." She decided not to tell him the whole story on how she got her revenge on them all. "There was no remorse, they were the scum of the earth, and even none of the others pirates could stand them." She barked a laugh, "They gave the rest of the pirates bad names."

Evan held her a little tighter, then she asked him, "You never mention yours either love. Are they still alive?"

Evan shook his head, "Sadly, no. It happened when I was in college, there was a massive pileup on one of the interstate highways one winter because of the ice and snow. Lot's of people died because of it. And I have no other relatives really, just some distant cousins that I've never met is all."

Nicolette hugged him "I'm sorry about that love, that's sad. But we have each other now, and will for a long time."

Evan smiled, "Yes, you're right of course. That makes me happy also love." But in his head, he still wondered what would happen when he grew old, and she didn't. He was so afraid of losing her one day because of that. He sighed to himself, "I guess that's why I haven't told her I love her yet."

They held each other a little longer and then drank some more of the wine. She took his glass from him, and put both glasses on the table, then she kissed him, "Evan, please mon chéri, I need you so bad. Take me to bed and make love to me."

Evan's heart beat a mile a minute as he stood cradling her to him and took her into the bedroom. They removed each other's clothing, then they got into bed together. He pushed her back to lay on the bed and kissed and licked at her ear, then worked his way down stopping to kiss, lick and suck her breasts, then he continued working his way down until his head was in her lap, then he slipped fully between her legs to kiss and lick all around her pussy. It was enough to excite her for she knew what was coming and she wanted that so bad. Her moans became louder as she softly called his name telling him how good it felt, but would he please eat her pussy now, she had wanted him to do that all day. She loved when he ate her, some days that was all she wanted him to do.

He went back to kissing and licking around her pussy making smaller and smaller circles coming closer to her clit. Her pussy was shiny with her juices as he licked up her slit and she tasted as sweet as all the other times he did it. "Gods he loved eating her." He thought to himself.

She moaned out his name as she felt him finally lick her slit and she arched her back to push it against his tongue. He then pushed his tongue in as far as he could and pulled out, he did this again and again, fucking her with his tongue. Then he licked up again until he was at her clit and he felt her shudder with pleasure as he sucked it between his lips.

She moaned in pleasure as she felt him finally suck on her clit, and the moans soon turned to whimpers as she pleaded with him not to stop. He then held it between his lips and worked his tongue on her clit licking her back and forth, then up and down. He knew she was close to cumming as she reached down with both hands to hold his head and then she cried out she was cumming. She held him in place as she ground her pussy on his face, her juices coating his tongue, mouth and face.

Evan continued to gently lick her to prolong her orgasm until he felt her go limp. He laid there waiting for her to catch her breath, then he started to work his way up, then wiped his face with his hand before he kissed her.

She hugged him, "I really love your tongue mon amour, that was fantastique." She kissed him again.

He kissed her back, "I enjoy it doing to you very much, you taste so fantastic I just can't get enough of you love.

Nicolette smiled, "I can't get enough of you either. But now, I need you in me. I want that perfect cock of yours sliding in and out of me."

Evan kissed her, "Umm, I can't wait either, I love your pussy wrapped around me my love"

Then he pulled her back to him a little and spread her legs as he knelt between them. He reached down to take hold of his cock and he guided it towards her entrance. He started his cockhead in her and felt her wetness increase in preparation for him. He leaned down with a hand on either side of her and began to kiss her as he slowly slid his cock into her once again. They moaned into each other's mouths from the pleasure they both felt as they mated once again.

He broke the kiss and pushed himself up, then started to stroke in and out of her slowly so they both could enjoy the feeling of them making love once again longer. In all the women he had made love to over the years, nothing, absolutely nothing, could compare to her and the feel of her as they made love. He found that the hardest part of making love to her was almost cumming as he first went into her.

Nicolette looked up and saw the ecstasy on Evan's face as they made love. She reached up and stroked his face, then his chest and arms, loving the look of pleasure on his face as she did this. She felt him move a little and speed up stroking in and out of her. Then she started pushing herself hard onto his cock meeting his thrusts as she moaned, "Don't stop Evan, that feels so good mon amour."

He stroked into her a half dozen times more or so, then he slid his hands under her back and pulled her up to sit in his lap as he pushed into her harder. He heard her moan and her legs wrapped around him tightly.

When he pulled her up, Nicolette wrapped her legs around him and she felt his cock rubbing against her clit constantly now instead of just when he was stroking into her. She moaned and shuddered in pleasure as the feeling was indescribable. In a just a minute more, she felt her orgasm starting as her whole body shook and she gripped him tighter with her legs and she moaned as she told him she was cumming. Then, when her orgasm really hit her, she yelled his name out loudly and buried her face in his shoulder where it met his neck. She had almost lost complete control and luckily, she caught herself as she felt her fangs come out slightly.

Evan was in heaven as he felt Nicolette start to cum, her pussy was throbbing around his cock and his balls were being bathed in her juices. He continued to stroke into as they rocked together as she orgasmed and he began to cum himself. It felt as if his balls were trying to empty themselves out in one shot as his whole body stiffened as he told her he was cumming also. He moaned out her name, and in his mind, he screamed out that he loved her.

They held each other tightly, still joined, as they slowly came down from the pinnacle of their pleasure. As they held each other, they rocked together in unison to prolong the feeling. As he held her, he gently stroked her back with his hands, then leaned down to suck and lick at her neck.

Nicolette could not believe how hard she had climaxed; she was still shuddering from it. She still had her face in his shoulder as she panted, then she felt him lean down to suck and lick at her neck. A jolt of pleasure went through her as she started to cum once again, as his cock still rubbing against her clit and the feeling of him sucking and licking her neck. She moaned out his name and told him in disbelief that she was cuming once again and while not as strong as the first one, this one still felt fantastic.

Evan was a bit stunned when Nicolette started to cum again. He felt her arms squeeze him tightly as she almost cracked a rib, then he kissed her telling her how fantastic a lover she was and he slowly lowered her to the bed and slowly pulled his cock out of her to kneel between her legs panting. He laid down next to her and hugged her to him, then kissed her. "You are the best lover in the whole, wide world."

She looked at him with a wain smile, "So are you, I can't believe you made me cum twice."

They laid there for a while just holding each other. Nicolette tried to catch her breath as she shuddered remembering her orgasms, and she also thought he yelled out that he loved her, but she thought she heard it her mind, not aloud. He kissed her once more, then he turned and reached out for the bottle of water they always had on the nightstand when they made love.

Her heart and breathing finally slowed enough for her to think clearly. She watched as Evan reached over to get the bottle of water they always had on the nightstand when they made love. "That's what I need right now," She thought to herself, her mouth and throat were dry from panting.

Evan smiled and held the bottle of water to her lips to take a drink. He put the bottle back on the table and he laid on his side facing her. But Niki was lying next to him with a sort of weird look on her face. He laid his hand on her stomach stroking her and asked, "Are you alright?"

She shook her head slightly and smiled at him, "Ah... Oui, I was just thinking about something." She remembered hearing him yell out that he loved her, but she thought she heard it her mind, not aloud.

She turned towards him and his hand slipped to her hip, Evan sighed to himself, she had such smooth soft skin. She smiled once more and kissed him then she looked at him and threw her arms around him hugging him. "Tell him you love him." She heard in her mind. But, she didn't she just hugged him a little tighter.

Evan moaned to himself as he felt her body next to him. "I love you so much, there's nothing I don't love about you." He thought to himself.

As Nicolette held him, she once again thought she heard "I love you so much."

She smiled and kissed him again looking into his eyes and saw the love there yet again. Then she put her arms around him and laid against him, with her head on his chest. She could hear and feel his heart beat faster as she held him to her.

Then they both said in their minds at the same time, "I love him/ her so much."

Evan felt his heart race as she held him once again and also felt his cock harden as they were both naked. He smiled to himself, "She always makes me hard."

Nicolette grinned to herself as she felt his cock harden. She kissed him again, then said, "I think we should go get cleaned up some love, then I think it's time for bed, but to sleep this time."

He nodded his agreement, then they both rolled out of bed and held each other a bit. The Nicolette grinned and she took hold of his cock. "Come with me." And she pulled him towards their bathroom with a shit-eating grin on her face. Once finished, she grinned and took hold of him once more and pulled him back into the bedroom while Evan laughed.

The next three months were wonderful and simply amazing for both of them as they learned to live together. They'd get up in the morning, normally with Nicolette snuggled up to him or him spooned up to her. They'd get dressed, and have breakfast, then their day would start. Monday through Thursday, Evan would be in his office working at his computer or talking on the phone to whatever company he was doing the drawings for. While he was doing that, Nicolette would do a few things around the house and most days, she'd spend two or three hours painting. Then they'd both stop midmorning and have coffee together and talk of other things.

After they were both done for the day, they'd relax for an hour or so and have a glass of wine before dinner. After dinner, and cleaning up, they'd go upstairs and shower together, playing of course during the shower, then they would have another glass or two of wine. Then, they'd go up to their bedroom, or start in the living room first, then make love for the rest of the night, sometimes taking another shower to clean up and cool off. After all that, they would once again go to sleep to wait for the next day.

They also went to a few art showings at the two galleries Nicolette worked with. This was a learning experience for Evan, the places that showed her art were high-end galleries as her paintings normally went for anywhere from twenty thousand, to a couple hundred thousand or more.

He had laughed after the first exhibit she took him to, and said to her, "That was kind of eye-opening. I only paid fifty bucks for the one painting I had in the apartment." Niki had laughed at that and kissed him. Since they were going to these shows, she had brought him some appropriate clothing to wear to them. She had grinned and said, "Jeans and shirts are fine for home and some other places, but not for where we're going." He had almost had a heart attack when he saw how much they cost.

That was the other thing he had to get used to, being around the people and places they went to, it ended up being a pretty big culture shock for him. Most of the people Nicolette knew were rich or at least very well to do. She was a millionaire many times over herself, she had told him that before, but hearing it, and living it was a hundred different things. For example, the two bespoke suits she brought him to wear when they went to the art galleries when they were showing her work and a few other places, were eight hundred dollars each, and another three hundred for the shirts, shoes, and other things that went with them.

He guessed that when you got to this level, money really meant nothing to her. She had also got him to invest his money in some of the same things she invested in, and after three months, it had almost doubled. So, none of this really bothered him all that much, it was just a little hard to believe and assimilate.

The other thing was that neither of them had told the other they loved them yet. Evan felt they both knew it, but knowing it and telling the other was a big difference. For him, he was still thinking about what would happen when he aged, and she didn't. He guessed he was worried about her not wanting him anymore. He didn't think she would, but it was human nature to worry about things like that. He figured in the end, that it would take just one small thing to happen, and they would. But what that thing was, he had no clue.

It was Friday and it was also his birthday; he was turning 26. When they woke up this morning, Nicolette had told him she was taking him out to dinner for his birthday. Then she grinned adding, "You'll need to wear one of your new suits, we're not going to the diner."

He laughed and kissed her, then told her what he always did, "As you wish."

Friday was also upkeep day for them, they cleaned the house, but that didn't take them that long, neither of them were slobs. They also did laundry and various other things around the place. She had been surprised when he had automatically helped her, though she had laughed, when she told him she'd take care of the laundry. "I've seen how you do wash love; it might be fine for yours, but mine requires more care."

He had grinned back and kissed her, "Then you'll just have to show me Niki, I do know there are other settings on the washer. I don't know what they do, but I know they're there."

Nicolette was so happy, never in her long life had she been as happy as she was right now, everything was perfect between them. There had been a slight learning curve for them both, but more for Evan than her though. He just wasn't used to the lifestyle she led, he had never had to deal with the upper class, and all that went with it. But he had learned and accepted it after a few times.

She had some learning to do also, such as not being embarrassed about drinking her daily glasses of blood. Evan was never bothered by it at all, and he had shocked her a week or so ago, when she her glass at breakfast, he had asked to taste it. She handed him the glass and he took a sip. He shrugged, "It tastes like how I like my steak, rare." She smiled and kissed him.

However, they still hadn't told each other yet, that they love each other. She could feel, see, and sense he did and she also felt she loved him, but they hadn't said it aloud to each other yet. She didn't know why or what he was waiting for, but from some of the things they talked about and he asked, she sort of felt it was because he was more worried about how things would be if he grew old and she didn't. For example, about a month ago he had asked when they were talking, if she had ever been with someone a long time that knew about her, that wasn't a vampire.

She had kissed him, then said, "No, I've never been with someone I felt close enough too." He had nodded, then changed the subject. Then she had wondered if him asking to taste her glass of blood, was because he was wondering what it would be like if he asked her to turn him. She knew two couples personally that did that, one down in New Orleans and another close by them here. They were all still together and just as happy as they were before their mates were turned.

She shrugged to herself, she was too happy to worry about it right now. She'd just wait until they were together a bit longer, in the grand scheme of things, three months really wasn't all that long to her.

Then she smiled to herself, she had given him a stainless-steel Rolex when they got up this morning, but she couldn't wait to surprise him later with his real birthday present. She had brought it a couple weeks ago, and had it delivered when he was at his office for a meeting yesterday. She had gotten him a Red Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. She knew someone that had gotten her car for her and she asked him to get that one for Evan. He had brought one of her paintings a couple years ago, and told her if she was ever in the market for a high-end car, to call him, he was a broker that a lot of the people she knew used. Not that it mattered, but she had gotten it for like three-quarters of the normal price. Right now, it was sitting in the garage with a huge bow on the roof, already to go for when they went out for dinner.

She just hoped Evan wouldn't worry too much about it, that it wouldn't make him feel like a kept man. That's not why she did it, she did because she could, the money didn't matter to her, and because she did love him.

They took a shower together and got dressed. Evan wore one of the suits she got him, he had to admit it did look good on, and wore the Rolex watch she had given him this morning. He was sitting in the living room waiting on her to finish getting dressed, and he thought once more of when he should tell her he loved her. Had they been together long enough for that? He sighed, he really wished he knew what to do. As he was thinking about it, he heard Niki's heels clicking on the stairs as she walked down them. After he got dressed, she had chased him out of the bedroom so she could surprise him, he smiled and stood up turning to look at her. His eyes went wide and he gaped as he saw her and thought, "My dear Goddess, she looked so unbelievable."

1...56789...11