All Comments on 'Sammi's Test of Obedience'

by niteowl2003

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
woodnymph214woodnymph214almost 17 years ago
good...but...

it's a good story line...needs a bit more developing and an editor and it could be really great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Find a better way

The health risk of drinking strangers cum, stupidity! A Dom/Domme has a responsibility to care for the physical and emotional well-being of their sub/slave. I don’t see a problem with them coming on her but FFS think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree entirely with the other Anon!

It ha£ the potential to be a good story all the way until you set her off on her task and then it fell flat on its face as stupid, irresponsible and dangerous.

It’s not jut the moronic cum drinking stunt, did he want a sub for a relationship or was he starting training as her pimp? Pathetic mind games. Really disappointed, utterly devoid of Safe or Sane. Being a submissive is not the same thing as being a whore, that doesn’t mean that a sub wouldn’t do the same or similar things. It’s more about the power exchange and trust placed in the Dom.

As to why she didn’t shave or use the standard terms of respect that’s really very simple. She wasn’t told to shave and it’s wrong to presume, secondly she’d just been fucked silly, had several powerful orgasms, escaped alive from what she perceived as a dangerous situation as well as completing the assigned task - given the description she was quite probably in subspace. Unfortunately she wasn’t being cared for and was promptly dragged around and used...again.

As for getting her to write the report - great idea to get her thoughts and feelings to give the Dom an insight even if asking her why she allowed it to happen is as dumb as a sack of rocks...because her Dom told her to numb nuts. It’s great giving her as many orgasms as she can handle whilst you both have fun but it’s also stupid to leave a sub bound overnight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous