Sandra after University Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soon on a track that obviously had been used by vehicles, then when I turned a corner I saw lots of clothed people walking towards me. Not being a shy wimp I kept walking right passed them. They all looked like they were heading to a beach and some of them looked as though it was the gay beach they were going to. The others included girls and I wondered if I'd missed a turning onto the first beach.

Before long I turned another corner and saw the car park.

"What the hell." I thought and I walked through all the parked cars, and the Moke, and came to the turning to the beach that we'd first used, but not feeling tired, and feeling a but brave, I kept walking passed more people who looked like they were setting out for a day on the beach.

Then I saw some buildings then a cafe.

"Sod it." I thought and the totally naked me walked through the cafe onto the road where I saw a cafe, a shop and a bus.

"That explains the groups of people." I thought.

Then I thought about flashing my pussy on a bus and I decided that some days I'd come to that beach on the bus instead of in George's Moke.

I saw a ramp down to the beach with lots of motorbikes and scooters parked alongside it and I walked down onto the beach. To my right was what looked like a factory of some sort and in front of me I saw a couple of jet-skis.

"I'll have to see if I can hire one of those one day." I thought before starting walking to my left, towards what was obviously the clothed area of the beach.

With another 'what the hell', I walked straight into the middle of the clothed area. I got a couple of old ladies giving me filthy looks, and quite a few people staring at me. As I walked on I thought about going there and handing out flyers for George's gym. I smiled as I thought about me squatting down to hand a flyer to a cute, sleeping guy who was innocently sunbathing in some shorts and him opening his eyes and getting an eyeful of my bare, spread pussy.

The walking through the clothed area didn't last long and I was soon able to see Tony and Angela.

"There you are Sandra," Tony said, "we were just starting to think about sending out search parties."

"There may be quite a few acres here but it would be difficult to get lost here." Angela said.

"Sorry, have I been a long time" I asked.

"Not at all Sandra, it's just that Tony missed seeing your tits."

I looked at Tony and saw that he was in danger of getting a hard-on - again.

"Yes, I can see that he's getting pleased to see them." I said as I lay on my back on my towel.

"You shouldn't have such a great pair of tits Sandra," Tony said, "look at them, perfect conical shape with not even a hint of sag, and those nipples, what a size, I could chew on them all day. And that clit, it's about the same size as your nipples."

"Alright Tony, leave the poor girl alone." Angela said. Then she turned to me and said,

"Sandra, you said that you liked to be spanked, tell us that story you mentioned."

So I did, all about Isla's advert on Reddit, the posh Gentlemen's Club and Master Thomas. I described what we had to do in the Gentlemen's Club including the Sybian and I also told them about the money that they paid us but not the escort job."

Tony interrupted then telling me that George had a Sybian in his garage.

I got back to my story and told them about the hotel, drugged fucking.

"So you had no idea what those rich men did to you when you were out cold?" Tony asked.

"Well actually, I cheated." I replied then told then about the hidden cameras.

"You've got quite a lot on ingenuity Sandra."

"Well I wanted to know what they were doing to me."

"I don't blame you Sandra," Angela said, "did you recognise any of the men?"

"No, but I wouldn't have blackmailed them even if I had. It wouldn't have been fair. Also it might have spoiled things for other girls."

"Well Sandra," Angela said, "your sex life has been far more interesting than mine and you've got a few years on me. I can't promise you any money but I can promise you a good time, I'm sure that George will get around to telling you about the parties quite soon."

"I'm sure that he will. He's got his hands full with the changes to the gym at the moment."

"Oh yes, what's he changing?" Tony asked, "he's not going all up market or something is he?"

"No, he's got himself a new attraction and he's going to re-brand the place." I replied.

"Tell me more?" Angela asked.

"I think that that's best kept until it's all finalised, talking of which, what time is it?"

"Tony told me and I told them that I'd have to be going soon, that I had to get showered and to the gym by early evening."

"Have to book appointments to have a workout now do we?" Angela asked.

"Hell no, you can come anytime that it's open, it's just that George, Catalina and myself have a few things to talk about then I'm going to have a workout myself. You should come along sometime."

"We do, how do you think that I keep my body looking so trim?" Angela replied. "How about a swim then we'll go?"

The 3 of us went for that swim and I lay back floating and looking up at the sky. I started thinking that my year out may end up going no further than Ibiza.

When we got out of the sea we got dried, Tony put his shorts on and Angela put just her bottoms cover-up on then we walked back to the Moke.

"Driving back like that Sandra?" Tony asked.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Not unless we get stopped by the police but there's not much chance of that. It may be a good idea to keep a dress in a waterproof bag under that seat just in case."

"Good idea Tony." I replied as we started walking back to the car park.

There were still people arriving as we were leaving and I wondered what it would be like to own a house right on a beach like that.

Now, for those readers who are not familiar with the Mini Moke you should know that, although they do have roll bars, they don't have any doors and the side panels are lower than the seats so anyone who looked at the side of the vehicle when I was driving naked would be able to see all off my naked side from my knees up.

The journey back was uneventful apart from a guy on a scooter who stopped right alongside us when we got to a roundabout. Each time that we got closer to the roundabout the scooter stopped alongside us. One time when he was stopped beside me and he was staring at me I gave him a smile and a wave but I got nothing back.