Sapphic Serenity Ch. 10

Story Info
Mom's birthday, and we paint the town pink...
24.5k words
4.73
8.5k
18
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphic Serenity

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older. Strong incest and lesbian themes, of course. Feedback is welcome; flames will be laughed at and deleted, I promise.

Chapter X- Taking It Easy

I opened the door to mom's room quietly and crept inside. She was exactly as I'd left her nearly an hour before, splayed out on top of her satin covers, gloriously naked and so beautiful it almost hurt to look at her. My heart thumped in my chest as I took in the sight of her.

I set the tray down and leaned in, giving her knee a gentle squeeze.

"Mommy?" I whispered. "Mommeeeeeeeee..."

She stirred and sighed, a sound that was like music in my ears. Her arms were over her head, her breasts jutting upward as she turned her head slowly and opened her eyes. She smiled at me lovingly.

"Good morning, baby," she said softly.

"Good morning," I replied, barely able to contain my excitement. "And happy birthday."

"Gnnn, I'd forgotten," she almost moaned, putting her hands over her face. "I'm an old lady now."

"Pft, not even close," I giggled as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Would an old lady get a breakfast in bed that looked like this?"

She looked over at where I was pointing, and then sat up. I hurriedly fluffed and propped her big pillows behind her for her to lean back into, and then set the tray down over her thighs, her breakfast now proudly displayed. It was all her favourites- bacon, sausages, poached eggs, fried potatoes, waffles... almost everything she norally never allowed herself to eat in order to keep her fabulous figure. Orange juice, a green smoothie, and strong black coffee rounded out my display.

"Goodness, I have no idea how I'll make it through everything here," she breathed, making a show of fanning herself. "You made all this for me, Bron?"

I nodded. "Yes, because you're my mommy, it's your birthday, and I love you so very, very much."

"Oh, baby, I love you too," she cooed, smiling at me warmly. "So much."

"G'head and eat," I said, eager for her to dig in. I had so many things planned for today, and this was just the first bit.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked, taking a sip of her orange juice to begin.

"Nope," I replied, shaking my head and smirking. "Wanted to take care of you first. 'sides, my breakfast is currently hidden under the tray."

"Naughty girl," mom giggled. "I guess I'd best dig in then, because I'd hate to starve you."

I just smiled serenely as I watched her eat the breakfast I'd made, everything just the way she liked it. Hell, I'd even sprinkled paprika on the potatoes and fried some onions in there with them, just the way she said grandma used to make them for her. I thought of grandma and grandpa, living now in the Turks and Caicos, and what they'd think if they could see their daughter and granddaughter now, lesbian lovers who were almost never apart.

"It's good to know that my table manners are proper enough that you've got time to stare at my tits," mom quipped, winking at me with she delicately bit off a piece of crisp bacon.

"Just workin' up my appetite," I replied, trying to not lick my lips as I brazenly stared at mom's opulent breasts. They were the most amazing tits I knew of and dominated a great deal of my fantasizing time these days. Those, and her glorious pussy, now waiting just out of sight, and begging to be kissed and licked until I made her pass out from cumming so hard.

"I'm very lucky to have such a devoted daughter," mom lilted, smiling at me. "She must love me very much."

"More than that," I said, smiling dreamily. "Givin' myself a little gift today as well. For today, I'm surrendering to my wistful notions and I'm allowing myself to be in love with you."

Mom smiled, almost smirked at me. "In love? Goodness."

"I know, silly," was my response. "But I figure one day can't hurt."

"Maybe, but why should you have all the fun?" she asked.

I blinked. "Hm?"

"Well, why should you be the only one who gets to indulge their feelings for a day?" she pointed out. "What if I want to spend a day being in love with my gorgeous daughter?"

I just stared at her dumbly. I hadn't expected that from her, at all. Mom smiled and passed me the tray, which I got up and moved aside to a small surface nearby. She then gestured for me to join her on the bed while she turned on her side. I also got on my side and we cuddled into one another, bodies fitting together perfectly. I sighed as I felt her breasts press to mine, her silken skin caressing me. She smiled lovingly as her fingers began caressing through my hair.

"Baby," she said softly. "I'm your mother, and I've been in love with you since the day you were born. I imagine every mother is, but I also know what you mean in this case. You're allowing yourself to feel like you're in love with someone that society would normally expect you to fall in love with, yes?"

I nodded, looking into her eyes.

"You want to be in love with mommy the way you'd fall in love with a boy, with all the giddy, gushy feelings, the heart-pounding delight, the butterflies, and all the other stuff that makes being in love so wonderful, right?"

I nodded again. It was almost terrifying how she was breaking this down so succinctly.

"Well, I want to fall in love with my daughter today," she cooed, smiling. "I want to fall in love with her the way I did with her daddy, to feel all the giddy, mushy euphoria that goes with it."

"Really?" I asked in a whisper, my eyes glassy with wonder.

"Let me prove it," she whispered back, moving in closer so that her lips were almost touching mine. I stayed perfectly still, almost entranced.

"Bronwen Rhiannon Evans," she her voice so very quiet, but somehow ringing in my ears and my heart. "I am so very, very in love with you..."

Then mom kissed me. It started out as a gentle thing, her lips pressed to mine, and I finally found the ability to kiss back. We pressed our lips together harder, a gradual thing, but we both sighed as we deepened this expression of our love. My arms folded around her, my leg snaking over her thigh to pull her closer to me.

Hands wandered and caressed as our mouths slowly opened, tongues curling out to find one another. They touched, sticky and wet, and then began massaging each other through the kiss that showed no sign of ending. And that was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to spend the entire day kissing my mother and being in love with her.

Mom's hand found my bum and she stroked the cheek gently. My hand found hers and we caressed as we kissed, lost in one another. Tongues tangled slowly, gentle moans escaping us. I could feel her breasts squashed to mine, her nipples pressed into mine. The warmth between her legs, it was so close to my pussy, all I had to do was push a little with my hips... but there was time enough for that. For now we just wanted to kiss, and kiss, and kiss, and feel one another.

"I'm in love with you, mom," I murmured through our soft lips.

"I'm in love with you, Bron," she whispered back, and I shivered as she said it, because I could feel that she meant it. Mom really was in love with me, the way I wanted to be in love with her. She'd given herself over to it, even if it was just for today. And that was more than enough.

"Mmmmm, say it again," I moaned, my mind floating in bliss. "Say it all day, I'll never get tired of it, mommy."

"And I'll never get tired of saying it," she assured me. "I'm so in love with my beautiful daughter."

"I'm in love with my mom," I replied, my entire body tingling as I said it. I meant it, and it thrilled me like nothing else ever had before.

Our kissing and fondling was starting to heat up a little, and I gasped as mom slid her fingers from my butt cheek underneath, and stroked along my slick pussylips. She didn't put her fingers in, she just traced back and forth gently along my folds, stimulating me. Mom's legs were pressed down underneath mine, so I couldn't readily access her pussy (yet), and instead I fondled the perfect, tight globes of her ass and slowly pressed between them, teasing her knot. Mom moaned into my mouth and pressed against me harder, getting turned on.

We swallowed one another's tongues hungrily, enthralled by the wet noises our mouths made. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my pussy was getting wetter with each passing moment, and each skillful stroke of mom's wicked fingers.

"Mmm, but oh goodness," she said suddenly, breaking our kiss and looking like she'd just remembered something. "My baby hasn't eaten yet, has she? How negligent of me to forget."

I smiled slyly and snuggled into her, leaning my head down and pressing my mouth to one of her opulent breasts. I slithered my tongue around the nipple for several seconds before greedily sucking it into my mouth. Mom shivered and gasped as I sucked on the hardening nub, closing my eyes and settling in closer.

"Oh, God..." she sighed, cradling my head.

I was relentless and before long, mom was squirming and sighing loudly. She was clasping my head now, her fingers flexing on my scalp. I could feel her trembling and my teeth started biting gently, even tugging, as I kept sucking.

"Gnnn, baby..." she whimpered, her legs now curling up until she was almost fetal with me buried in her trembling embrace. "Oh, God, Bron..."

Her breathing became panting and hissing before long, and still I didn't stop, squeezing the breast with my fingers and sucking and nibbling. Mom suddenly shuddered and make a choking sound, her fingers bunching in my hair she mewled loudly, craning her neck back to let it all out as she writhed in ecstasy for several seconds.

"Okay, okay..." she said breathlessly, pulling my face away from her thoroughly used and abused breast. "Oh my God, Bron... you made mommy cum, just from sucking on her breast. Oh, wow, I haven't done that in... forever..."

"Nice to know I haven't lost my technique," I quipped, smirking and winking at her, more than willing to dive in for another round. And she could tell I wanted to because she covered her breasts rather protectively.

"Oh, God..." she repeated, sagging back into her pillows and looking at the ceiling, a sheen of sweat on her creamy skin. "Bron, if you keep doing things like that, I'll be amazed if I don't start lactating again. That was insane."

"I wouldn't mind," I said, shrugging.

"Maybe, but... how about you dine somewhere else on mommy for a bit, hm?" she suggested, smiling at me and spreading her legs apart. Her knees were still bent, but she made the space wide enough for me to crawl down between her legs, arriving at her glistening pussy.

"Mmmm, happy to," I purred, licking my lips as I gazed hungrily at her moist folds, beckoning to me. I took gentle hold of her inner thighs and began kissing around her womanhood, teasing her and savouring her arousal. Mom sighed and moaned, enjoying my languid pace after the intensity of what I did to her breast.

I finally kissed her pussy, and her clit, and she shivered deliciously around me. Before I could use my own fingers, hers slid down her lovely body and pulled her thick, pink lips open, shamelessly displaying herself for me. It was the hottest thing I could imagine, and it made my nipples tingle and my pussy drool.

"You like, baby?" she asked, smiling down at me from the propped pillows and winking.

"Oh God, mom, yes," I murmured before pushing my mouth against her waiting cunt and sliding my tongue deep inside her. Mom moaned loudly and her hips pressed against my face, trying to get me further inside her. I wrapped my fingers under her legs and clamped them firmly on the front of her thighs as I continued to massage her insides with my tongue.

Mom was sweet, and somehow earthy, and I could only guess this is what a real woman, a mature, in her sexual prime woman tasted like, because that's what mom was. She had turned thirty-five today, and she could easily have been ten years younger to look at her. I felt the strength in her supple legs, flexing around me as I molested her pussy with my tongue. I reached up and ran my fingers and my palms over her smooth skin, up to her flat stomach, feeling her strong core muscles rippling and contracting beneath as she undulated her hips sensuously against my mouth.

Her fingers left her netherlips, now that I was deep inside her, and they tangled into my hair again, rolling my heads slowly as I fucked her with my tongue. Her clit throbbed in need, and occasionally I pulled out to kiss it or snake my tongue around it lovingly, while mom sighed or moaned in bliss at my actions.

"Ohhh, baby, you're going to make mommy cum so hard..." she breathed, her wet skin glistening, her legs trembling. I was going to make her cum, and cum, and cum all day, and there was no need to withhold gratification at this point. I wanted her to cum all over my tongue, to scream my name. So I kept going, sinking my tongue deeper inside her and lapping at her cunt mercilessly.

"Bron!" mom wailed, pushing up with her hips so strongly that she bent my spine backward as I lay between her legs. I kept going, ignoring the sting of her fingernails on my scalp as she pulled my face down fiercely, her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth clenched as she strained...

The damn broke and mom spasmed and shrieked as she came, bucking furiously around me. I felt her cum almost gushing on me and I sucked and lapped for all I was worth, holding on tight for this jolting ride. Mom was panting and gasping and crying out incoherently, my name the only recognizable sound once in a while.

I wouldn't stop, and mom came three times, each one as intense as the last. My face was a sloppy, sticky mess, but I loved it, my heart pounding in my chest as I made her cum again and again. I'd given her good orgasms before, lots of them, but I didn' remember them ever being quite this intense.

Nearly a minute and change had passed before mom flopped down into her pillows, chest heaving as she tried to breathe. She was panting loudly, and I remained where I was, kissing and licking gently, cleaning her cum from her pussy and her inner thighs with my tongue in long, slow licks meant to help her calm down.

Mom sighed contentedly after a while, caressing herself before pulling one of her breasts up to her mouth to kiss and suck on gently, a way of calming herself, I guess. I kept up with my own kissing, delighted to have made her cum so damn hard.

"Mmmmm, baby..." she murmured finally, resting her head back and just relaxing. Her arms were hugged across her chest just under her breasts, making them stick up to where I almost couldn't see her face behind those soft peaks. "That was... so wonderful... no one's made me cum like that since your daddy. Wow..."

"Now that's some high praise," I lilted, kissing her pussy again before slowly crawling up her body. She opened her arms and accepted me into her embrace. Our breasts squashed together again as we kissed deeply, languidly, and lovingly. I craved this more than almost anything. It was unreal how much this meant to me and how... in love I felt.

We just kissed for several minutes, feeling our bodies meld together perfectly. Her gooey pussy was pressed to mine, her cum making me sticky and warm. I could feel the tingling need for an orgasm of my own in the back of my mind, because I was so intent on just showing her how much I loved her.

"Oh my gosh, Bron," she sighed, smiling at me as the kiss ended, at least for now. "No wonder I'm so in love with you."

"I'm going to do that to you all day," I said, nodding my head like a child who had made up their mind about something important to them. "I'm going to make you cum so many times, you won't remember anybody's name except mine."

"Goodness, I can hardly wait," she said, smiling slyly. "You're awakening a slutty, sex-hungry beast in me today. More slutty and sex-hungry than the regular one. I want to be so depraved and crazy with you, all day."

"Oh God, mom, yes," I said, wiggling my hips in excitement as ideas began plowing through my horny imagination. "Tell me something."

"I'm not exactly sure, but there's this urge," she said, her hands gliding down my back to rest of my butt cheeks and holding me in place. "But we'll fuck, and fuck, and fuck and just keep doing and saying whatever comes to mind. No limits."

"That sounds amazing, mom," I breathed, feeling my horny rushing back on me as I looked into her smouldering eyes. I could tell she was not done cumming. I really had awakened a horny fuck-beast in her. "Let's fuck..."

She nodded and took firm hold of me, pulling my wet cunt against hers. She opened her legs more, allowing me to wiggle in farther. Our clits met and our slippery netherlips began to mingle and slide together. We both shivered, reveling in the sensation, because this was the ultimate in close contact between us as lovers.

This moment, me fucking my mom, and my mother fucking me, looking deep into one another's eyes. It was... Heaven.

"I love you, mom," I murmured as I began undulating my hips against her, my pussy slithering into hers.

"I'm in love with you, baby," she whispered back, moving her hips against mine, her lips gliding and mingling with mine, sending unreal tingles of delight through us both. "I am so in love with you..."

We wrapped out arms around each other and kissed, continuing to rock our hips and girl-fuck. One of my thighs moved out past hers and I bent my knee, pushing my toes into the mattress, but opening up my hips as well, meaning I could sink even deeper on top of her. My other leg lay straight behind me, and we groaned into one another's mouths as the pleasure bloomed through us, a warm, blissful wetness we shared so intimately.

"Fuck me, mommy," I whispered. "Fuck me until I scream and my cunt cums all over you..."

Mom nodded, her eyes glassy but glinting with lust. "Do you want to feel mommy's cunt cum on yours, baby?"

Hearing mom say cunt made me wild, and I fucked back harder against her.

"Please, mommy," I panted. "Fuck my cunt!"

"I'm in love with you, Bron..." she managed to say, her skin flushed pink.

"I'm in love with you, mommy," I rasped.

"Fuck me!"

"Gnnnn, fuck my cunt, mommy!"

We writhed and thrust into one another, our pussies making greedy sucking and smacking sounds as we ground out cunts together with a wild abandon. Her arms were like a vise around me, squeezing me into her until it was almost hard to breathe, but I didn't care. I was fucking my mommy, and we were gonna cum so hard together.

We kissed feverishly, whimpering through the liplock, hands squeezing and groping in a desperate play to bring ourselves closer together. But without somehow getting my cunt inside hers, I didn't know if that was possible. We were so close.

"Are you in love with mommy?" she asked, panting.

"Uh-huh!" was all I could manage as I fucked her, looking down into her eyes.

"Does my baby... wanna marry mommy?" she panted.

"Yes," I said deliriously, my mind whirling. Had my mom really just said we should get married? "Yes!"

"I wanna marry you, baby!" she keened. "I wanna marry you and fuck you forever!"

This was insane, but I was loving it. We'd agreed to go insane today, and say whatever, hadn't we?

"I wanna fuck you and have your baby!" I grunted, pushing now with my toes as I thrust into her. "I wanna fuck you and make you have my baby!"

Mom's eyes were shining as our wild lust and imaginations ran rampant over us. "You want mommy to have a cock so that she can fuck you until you scream, and then cum in you and you have her baby?"

I nodded desperately, my sweat dripping onto her forehead. Neither of us cared. "And I want to fuck you with my cock and cum in you, mommy, and you'll have mine!"