Sapphic Serenity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty sure I had a little orgasm, and I'm kinda certain mom did too, the way she let out a little squeak. We didn't mention it, we just finished peeing and looked into another another's eyes, breathing heavily. We cleaned up and then used the sink, making sure before we put on our panties. We were both a little flushed, and since we couldn't redo our makeup, we simply ran icy cold water over our hands until we felt and looked refreshed.

I joined mom back at the table two minutes later, and she was once again her charming, composed self. We had glasses of cold water, and plenty of time left before the main course arrived. We resumed talking, chatting and laughing gaily, falling into our roleplay again, touching and caressing one another's hands or fingers when we spoke.

I was so in love with mom. It'd be hard to give it up tomorrow and just go back to being her daughter who loved her so much and got fucked silly by her.

Our server arrived with our main courses, and brought our new drinks. I was only on my third, and thought I was pacing them out pretty well, accompanied by water, of which I was also on my third glass. Mom had the chicken amandine, while I enjoyed a delightful fusion beef sashimi. How mom managed to be more enjoyable than my food was beyond me, but she was. I kept having to remind myself to eat while I was paying attention to her.

Dinner was over and dessert was served, both of us taking a small glass of port. I simply had cheesecake with a raspberry reduction, mom was indulging in her favourite, crème brûlée. Horny as I was, I knew I'd regret this dinner date ending, because not only had mom been so charming and engaging, but I felt like I'd been blithe and witty, that I'd literally charmed her panties off.

We were both nice and full when I asked for the bill. I told our server I'd be paying cash, and complimented her on what a fantastic job she'd done. She'd made our evening all the more perfect with her intuitive service. This made her blush, and she thanked me for saying so. My tip was generous, even for a large bill, and she thanked me again. She told me that the Evans family was welcome back any time, and she'd happily serve us any time.

She walked us dutifully to the foyer and said goodbye. As mom headed out the door, I hung behind for a moment and asked our server, whose name was Rachel, why she thought my date and I were both named Evans.

She smiled. "I took the reservation call, a different Evans name showed up on the display, but it was in your name."

I didn't really have anything to say to that. Fortunately, Rachel's smile never left her face.

"Your mom is the most amazing person, obviously. Love is love, and nobody else's business. Keep her happy, Ms. Evans. Good night."

I exited the restaurant, looking rather pensive, apparently, as I came down the stairs and joined mom. She looked at me curiously. "What held you up, darling?"

"Our server knew we were mom and daughter," I said quietly but with no hesitation or worry.

Mom made a wry face for a moment, but then realization dawned on her. "Damn, my Caller ID. Is it okay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Love is love, and she thinks I'm the luckiest daughter on earth, seemingly. Kinda glad she agrees."

"Well, the luckiest mom on earth wants to go dancing," mom said, taking my arm now and strolling me down the street. "I know a place where they won't card you and nobody'll know we're related. Just two total hotties who are horny for one another burning up the dance floor. You in?"

"I am so very in, mom," I purred, hugging her to me as we walked.

And to think the night was still young.

***

Mom was right about the club, we had a blast dancing. I didn't get carded, meaning more drinks if I felt the urge, and best of all was that against all odds, the people in the place were well-behaved. We didn't have drunken assholes coming up and slobbering all over us, either at our table or on the dance floor. We danced a lot, occasionally with other girls, even making some new friends, although I only had eyes for mom.

"Your girlfriend is so fucking hot," one girl said to me as we danced together to some trance. She was a skinny blonde in a tube top and a tight miniskirt. Mom was nearby, dancing with a redhead with big fake tits. "You win the game tonight, for sure."

"Not to brag, but I feel like I win every night," I called back, making her laugh while she shimmied around. "I am so in love with that woman."

"I don't blame you," she agreed. We were dancing close, with her backing up to wiggle her ass against my crotch while I held her hips. "You guys are dressed up for an exclusive date, so nobody'll interfere, but d'you think you two might wanna party another night?"

"I'll ask her, she kinda makes our decisions," I answered, not saying yes or no, but leaving the window open. We both looked over at mom, who was laughing gaily with the redhead while they rubbed their boobs on one another through their dresses. Mom seemed to have things in control, so I didn't think anything of it.

"That's totally fair," the blonde agreed, putting her hands on mine while she ground against me. I had to admit, I was having fun. "I'd let her make all the decisions for me too, y'know?"

I felt proud. My mom was the hottest chick in the place, and everyone seemed to want her. If my tits could've swelled with pride, they would've. I glanced over and saw mom speaking to the redhead, a woman somewhere in her twenties, who was pointing at me. I couldn't be a hundred p certain, but I'm pretty sure mom was bragging about me, too.

"Y'wanna try dancing with her?" I asked my blonde associate. "I don't mind a bit."

She nodded and we wiggled our way over to mom and the redhead. I put my arms around her from behind, my cheek next to hers. Mom almost moaned and pressed back into me while the two girls looked on.

"Hi, baby," she murmured before kissing me lovingly. "Having fun?"

"I really am," I replied, biting her ear and making her shiver. She wrapped one of her hands behind me head while she swayed against me. "I offered to swap dance partners with my new friend here, she wants to dance with you. Up for it?"

"Oh, my new friend would love that," mom purred, grinding her incredible ass back into me. "She's got the hots for you. Go ahead and show her why I'm the luckiest bitch in the place."

I nodded and disengaged from mom, who took the redhead's hand and passed her off to me. I did the same with the blonde. My new partner and I began dancing, this time to some old piece by Katana. Mom and the blonde were already getting their groove on.

"Nice to meet you," I called over the din. "I'm Bron."

"I'm Elise," she called back, greeting me by putting her arms over my shoulders then swaying her hips back and forth in time with mine. "What brings two gorgeous girls in this place?"

"We're having a mega-date night and she wanted to dance," I answered, refraining at the last micro-seconds from saying 'mom'. I'd have to be careful; I was enjoying myself and had a few drinks in me over the course of the evening. "And yeah, she's my girlfriend and my date, but it's sexy to watch her dance with other girls."

"She was saying the same thing about you," Elise said, still swaying with me, her tits almost touching mine. Hers may have been artificial, but they still weren't bigger than mom's or mine. Maybe she'd had a small chest originally. Didn't matter, as long as she was happy, right? "Nice that you're not the jealous types, so many girls are, y'know?"

"We know what me mean to each other," I said simply, smiling as I put my arms on her shoulders so that the feeling of involvement wasn't one-sided. "I lost track of the times we said we were in love tonight."

Mom and my former dance partner, whose name was Hayley, were also having a good time, wiggling and grinding on one another. They were right next to us, but the music was loud enough that we couldn't hear what they were saying.

Mom kept looking over at me and giggling though. She was having the time of her life, and it was because she was with me. And I knew it. The sexy, lewd dancing with other girls was nothing but a buildup for the two of us. If it made us hotter for one another, then by all means, mom, grind on a skinny blonde while I feel up this redhead. Not like I'm objecting.

Elise was close to me now, her tits pressed to mine and her legs twined with mine. Her skirt was short, and if we got much closer, we'd be grinding panties. Her flushed face was right in front of mine, her damp, curly red hair framing her oval features and hazel eyes. I could tell she was turned on, and I didn't blame her, because I was feeling it too. I just couldn't attribute it specifically to her. It was this whole vibe and situation.

"How well d'you Hayley?" I asked as I pressed in a little closer. It wasn't hard, since we were surrounded by endless numbers of churning and writhing bodies. I admit, I love house and trance music.

Elise smiled. "We've dated, fucked around. She's a hottie, why?"

"Follow my lead," I said, pulling her around into position while we danced. She let me lead her, waiting to see what I had planned. We were right next to mom and Haley now, who were dancing the same way Elise and I were, almost grinding crotches on the packed dance floor.

"Heya," I called, getting mom's attention. We bumped up against her and Hayley, and I leaned in and pressed my lips to mom's. She moaned through the kiss, returning it readily, her tongue finding mine. My pussy was on fucking fire by now, kissing my mom in the middle of this club.

I opened on eye and saw Elise and Hayley both leaning in and kissing each other as well, mimicking us. I hunched in a little and pressed my crotch right up against Elise's under her short skirt, making the redhead shudder and moan loudly. Mom did the same her Hayley, grinding into her good and hard.

Rubbing cunts on the dance floor with two girls we just met... my panties will have dissolved from all the wetness by the end of the night, I swear.

The kisses ended and we returned our attention to our partners. Elise was almost panting, her face flushed as she looked into my eyes. Her bronze minidress had tiger stripes on it, and she was giving off a hungry vibe that suited the outfit. Her lips were inches from my lips, her pussy still pressed to mine. Her perfume was earthy, sensual, and sexual.

"Bron, kiss her already!" mom laughed from right beside us.

I never disobey my mommy, and I gave Elise a wet kiss. She shuddered and the predator vibe almost disappeared as she surrendered to a sweet bliss she'd clearly been craving for at least several minutes now. Mom was kissing Hayley just as deeply, their crotches also still glued together. It was so fucking hot, watching mom kiss another girl, knowing that she only wanted me. Everyone else was an hors d'ouvre.

The song ended and we all kind of sagged, ending our tangles by silent agreement. Mom invited Elise and Hayley to our table, and they both accepted. We ordered new drinks, and lots of water. Dancing and making out with chicks was thirsty work, after all. I sat on the outside, with mom and Elise in the center. Hayley was on the inside of the booth, next to mom. If that meant mom and I needed to lean across Elise to kiss each other, I somehow doubted the redhead would object.

We talked and laughed, discussing our lives, but mom and I had to be extra careful about what we said. Our friends knew we were live-in lovers, and resided in the burbs. They knew we were having a hot date night, and this was part of our fun. They both seemed delighted for us. We were clearly in love, they said repeatedly.

"So, nobody'll try to muscle in on your date, since you're having a couples night," Hayley said, smiling. "But are you two monogamous? Do you share girls? I'm just being a hopeful smitten kitten here."

"I'd be down for that some time," Elise agreed. "Tonight, though, just happy to have met you."

"We're happy we met you as well," mom said, smiling brightly, and I could tell she meant it. "We'll be exchanging numbers tonight, and maybe we can keep in touch?"

Elise and Hayley both agreed readily. They gave us their numbers, and we continued laughing and talking. Mom kept seeing to it that we were all kissing one another, even when that meant Hayley leaning across their bodies to reach my lips. Mom and Elise fondled her ass while she did it and we all laughed. The skinny blonde patently did not seem to mind when her panties were exposed.

"We need to head out, still more of our evening to see to," mom said to our new friends. "Forgive us for bailing?"

Hayley and Elise smirked. "Maybe if we kiss and make up," the blonde girl said.

Minutes later, we were out in the parking lot, the four of us, in a dark corner and kissing deeply and wantonly. I kissed mom, I kissed Hayley, I kissed Elise, they all kissed each other. There was more than a little groping as well, but finally we managed to disengage, and we promised to talk to them soon.

They hurried back inside, and mom and I walked off together, flush with the excitement of our evening and everything we'd done so far. Arm in arm, we walked down the street, the warm night air blowing over us.

"I dunno, mom," I said, blinking my eyes. "I'm in no shape to drive home, and I dunno if I will be any time soon, meaning you aren't either."

"I agree," mom said, nodding. "Good thing I reserved us a hotel room, right?"

I laughed. "Of course you did, because you think of everything."

"Why would I want our glorious date night to end because we've gone home?" she reasoned. "This way, it doesn't end until checkout tomorrow morning."

No wonder mom had overpaid on parking at that garage; she didn't want to clue me in by using the hotel's parking. We walked together, no longer arm in arm, but holding hands like girlfriends and lovers. Laughing and acting silly together, we must have looked quite the pair. I loved every second of it, and mom did too.

Then we were at the hotel and in the lobby- another posh affair, so this evening had clearly meant a lot to mom. It allowed me to piece together what had happened. She knew it was her birthday, and that I would be planning to spoil her all day. So she made the dinner and hotel reservations ahead of time when I wasn't looking.

The desk checked us in quickly (mom seemed to have handled this one on her own), and we were escorted up to our room. It wasn't the penthouse suite, but it was very nice all the same, with (you guessed it) a jacuzzi. Mom clapped in delight as she spun around in the middle of the room, taking everything in.

"It's perfect!" she gushed, her eyes dancing. "Just like everything else today."

She turned and looked at me. "Just like my perfect daughter that I am so very, very in love with and wish I was married to."

I smiled. "We've got about three hours until midnight, still plenty of time to consummate our marriage."

Then we'd better get started, she said, moving up to me quickly and pulling my outfit off me roughly. She was careful not to tear it, since we had no other clothes with us (maybe a minor oversight on both our parts0, and she still undressed me very quickly.

I gasped as mom jammed her face against my panties, almost chewing on me through them, moaning loudly as she tasted us together. I gripped her head and ground my cunt against her mouth with a dreadful eagerness. Then I pulled her up and kissed her, hard, our arms grappling around one another, tongues duelling.

I undressed her next, every bit as urgently as she had done to me, and I also mashed my mouth against her panties. Mom let out a cry as she held me in place. She turned and almost flung me to the bed, scrambling on top of me. We were both flushed and already sweating as she pulled my legs open and smashed her panties down on top of mine.

"Here we go, baby," she moaned, grinding against me in a familiar but still enthralling way. "We're gonna fuck until we pass out."

"Okay, mommy," I panted, already frantic with need. I was gripping her skin while I panties scraped and rasped together. "Fuck me, please."

"I love you, Bron," she managed to say, holding my leg up while she churned her hips around. "I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you, mom," I whimpered, my whole body trembling. There was no chance in Hell I was going to last long before cumming, and we hadn't even taken our panties off yet. "I love you so much!"

We lost words for a while, simply gasping and quaking as we fucked, mom straddling me. I watched her lovely tits jiggling and shaking, and she seemed hypnotized by mine as well, wobbling around below her. I could see it in her eyes, and made she sure could see it in mine- we were so in love at that moment.

Everything mom had ever taught me about being a good person, everything she ever taught me about being a smart and independent woman, not to mention a sexual one. She had taught me to masturbate, how to pleasure myself, and how to make sure boys knew how to pleasure me. She made sure I knew what boys liked, and when I was to gift it to them, not when I owed it to them.

But this, what we had... no instruction was necessary. This was raw, primal instinct. We knew how to fuck one another, how to pleasure each other, and what would make the other cum. Just mom being mom was all I needed to want to make her the happiest woman alive, and the woman who felt the most pleasure. She deserved it, after all.

It didn't take long for either of us before we both strained our hips, squealing and trying not to scream and alert the hotel guests. I shuddered and bucked my hips, cumming hard. I soaked my panties, and mom's, and I knew she was doing the same. The shared orgasm hadn't even passed before she lunged down on top of me, kissing me savagely. Our tongues attacked one another, as we fumbled and jumbled about, trying to strip off our thongs now. No barriers, just raw, lusty and slutty skin on skin. Slut daughter skin on slut mom skin.

The skins of two women in love.

We rolled around, moaning and groping, our kissing never stopping. Her cunt found mine and we slithered and pushed hard, desperate to be inside one another. I couldn't wait to taste our mingled cum once I went down on her, and she went down on me. But first, more fucking. Fucking like lovers, wild, uninhibited, and caring only for each other's ecstasy. My own pleasure would reach new heights if I sent mom to Heaven.

She squeezed my tits as she bit my lip, tugging on it and eliciting a shameless groan from me. I grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and giving her a delicious sting from the stretch. She was thrusting her hips down against mine, the squelching noises from our cunts so loud I was sure they'd hear it in the hallway of the hotel.

I was so fucking hot I thought I was melting to the bed. Mom's skin was slick with sweat, and I didn't envy the staff who'd have to change these sheets. We ground and writhed, panting, hissing and moaning as we drove one another mad, careening toward our largest climax yet, so it felt. I could see our pussies in my mind's eyes, sticky, wet, the lips slithering and mingling before pulling apart, a hypnotic sight that nothing else on earth looked like.

"Are you glad you married me, Bron?" she mumbled eagerly through our kiss.

"Yes."

"Are you going to put a baby in mommy tonight, on our honeymoon?"

"Yes!"

"And you want mommy's baby in you, my daughter-wife? Are you gonna have your mommy-wife's baby?"

"YES!!!" I screeched, jamming my mouth and my whole body to hers in a frenzy, the orgasm that seized us both shattering me. Not a single atom in my being wasn't singing in rapture, from my toes to my hair, and to the tips of my fingers. My blossoming pussy conducted a symphony of pleasure that swamped everything I had, my cum all over mom, myself, and the bed below.