Sapphic Serenity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's orgasm was every bit as intense, and she wet the sheets with me, crying into my mouth. Her throbbing clit crushed to mine, a searing star that felt like the center of my universe. I lost track of time, feeling only the ecstasy that I shared with mom.

Eventually we just collapsed into one another, our heavy breathing and pounding hearts all we could hear and feel. I was almost numb from all the tingling, and this had been real close to a blackout orgasm. I think there were tears on my face, and I probably felt mom's on my cheeks, mingling with mine. Her cunt was certainly drooling all over mine, I knew that much.

I was utterly exhausted.

I have no clue how much time had passed before mom stirred. She slowly sat up, and we both groaned, and then shuddered as her pussy dragged across mine.

"Ah, sensitive!" she gasped, pulling away from me. "Too sensitive! Motherfucker, that's sensitive!"

I agreed and didn't take it personally. Dear Lord, I couldn't be touched right now, my nervous system was on total overload. She tumbled into the bed beside me and lay still, both of us like wet dishrags. I don't ever remember feeling so worn out before, even after running a school marathon for a fundraiser mom and I did together.

Another period of silence followed before her hand found mine and clasped it weakly.

"Bron?"

"Yeah, mom?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"And I want to be your mommy-lover, but... we really have to save these fantasies for holidays and special occasions."

We'd discussed this earlier today, of course, practically first thing this morning after I brought her the birthday breakfast and had a frenzied lesbian fuckfest right after. But that felt like a thousand years ago right now, and it bore reiterating. Mom and I would not survive being desperately in love.

"Yeah," I said finally, agreeing and hoping she could psychically sense the strength of my convictions on the matter, because my voice sure couldn't convey it. "We'll... keep it a fantasy we act out... 'cause this'll kill us dead."

"And dying in a love suicide with my daughter isn't how I plan on going out," she murmured, giving my hand the gentlest squeeze. "We're just mommy and daughter, secret lovers who do lots of perverted things together, all we want, whenever we want. But married and having one another's baby fantasies... birthdays, Christmas, and New Year's, okay?"

"That's still four times a year... which is a lot... but... deal..." I said wearily, my vision finally returning. I think I'd depleted my energy reserves on credit until Christmas in any event. "Today was amazing, mom."

"Thank you so much for the most wonderful birthday I've had in over a decade, Bron," she sighed, stirring again. "I think... maybe we should take a cool shower, and then maybe try out the jacuzzi? We can just... not have sex for a bit."

"Sounds good, mom."

We totally ended up having sex in the jacuzzi.

***

Back home the following morning...

We were back to our normal selves again, having survived our night of lesbian bliss. We ate like truckers when we got home, absolutely ravenous, and we'd picked up Italian food during our drive. Spaghetti with giant meatballs, lasagna, fettucine alfredo, garlic bread... apparently carbs were the order of the day.

We were down in the basement in the rec room now, giggling as mom sat on the pool table, her legs spread shamelessly while I speared the thick end of the pool cue slowly in and out of her tight cunt, the same one we'd used on her during our drunken sex romp down here. Mom was leaning back on one hand, drinking from a bottle of beer with the other. I thought about how debauched this must look, a mother and daughter pleasuring one another in ways that would make our ancestors burst out of their graves just to have room to spin.

I watched her, hypnotized at the sight- she had her eyes closed, gulping back her cold beer while the glistening cue slid in and out of her, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

And I couldn't wait for my turn next, because this was normal. This was our normal, our day-to-day perfect life. Soon it would be my turn, and I'd be sitting where she was now, mom fucking me with the same pool cue, still slick with her lubrication and cum. I'd drink beer and she'd teasingly fuck my pussy with the neck of the bottle, draining beer into me before lapping and drinking it out.

It felt so normal and right, and I didn't give a fuck who wouldn't approve. This was our private Heaven.

Maybe mom and I would be lovers for decades to come. I certainly wanted to be. But I also knew mom wasn't going to be my wife or my one and only, 'til death do us part. It was a great hormonal fantasy, but I know my mom. She wants a family, grandchildren, a son-in-law, or maybe a daughter-in-law. I wasn't going to make her change who she was just to suit me.

And when I thought about it, I also wanted that spouse, and those children. I remember how happy mom and dad had been when I was little, and the joy I brought my grandparents. Tragedy took my daddy from me, but I felt a yearning to carry on that legacy. I genuinely did.

As long as mom could be my lover in that reality, my life would be very complete. We'd share lovers; we'd already discussed this idea, and it appealed to us both, since it meant we were with one another. This was going to be a fun summer that way, I knew it.

After summer? I'd contemplated taking a year off from academics and not hitting university just yet. My grades meant that the institution I chose would wait for me. And what sealed my opinion on the matter was indeed this newfound love and lust with my mother. I had no desire to leave her right now, or spend any more time away from her than I had to.

Mom was independently wealthy, so I didn't need to take a job unless I wanted to, and we could do as we pleased. And given that what we wanted to do was fuck one another constantly, there was no end to the appeal of this idea. Mom approved completely.

I was sitting on the pool table now, my legs spread wide and gasping as she fucked me with the pool cue, my breasts wobbling and shaking as I pushed back against it, whimpering and calling to her. She told me what a good little daughter-slut I was, and it pushed me over the edge into a huge orgasm, screeching that I loved her. Mom got up on the pool table and ground her cunt on mine, telling me she loved me too. I almost swooned to hear her say it.

In her bed that night, mom was asleep snuggled into me, while I stared at the ceiling, a sense of fulfilled serenity blanketing me. Contentment, I guest you could say. Things were so right, and there was so much more to come. I would keep making my mom the happiest woman I could, because she deserved to be. She made me so happy, didn't she?

I couldn't wait to keep on this journey.

***

Author's Notes: Don't forget the stinger after these notes, folks!

Sorry it's been so long, and don't worry, the story is continuing. It won't even be just more of the same, although gratuitous lesbian incest is fun to write and read about. A character from the Alexaverse might have been borrowed for this chapter, but I am not crossing those two streams. The Hammerverse is crazy enough without Bron and her mom meeting the DeBournes and company. Nope nope nope.

What was the holdup? Oddly enough, the pandemic gave me less time to write, despite the fact that my job disappeared. I had a lot to do, and my writing suffered accordingly. The other holdup was that I have been catching up on the Alexaverse, which was woefully behind schedule. I spent a lot of time taking commission pieces to make money, and had to prioritize those as opposed to the stuff I post here on Lit.

Bron and her mom, while addicted to one another, are finding that they can't survive the addiction. So they'll continue being casual (and rather constant) lovers, like casual drinkers who have a beer or a glass of wine or two every day and enjoy it. This keeps me from painting myself into a corner with their proclivities, something I've learned a hard lesson from with my other stories. Don't worry, this will continue to be about the two of them, no question.

I've said this in other stories, but if you're a fan and want to be written into this or another story of mine in some small way, just let me know. In the case of this story, just don't ask to capture Bronwen's or mom's heart, because that's not happening. If you have a different idea, by all means. After all, Bron's bi male friend she'd had sex with is based on a fan of this story.

I guess that's enough from me, for now, on with the stinger. Stay safe, wash your hands, support Ukraine, and punch Nazis, my friends.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management

***

Some days later...

"So, what do you think?" mom asked, sitting across from me at the little coffee table, resting her chin on the back of her hand while the fingers of her other hand reached across and stroked mine. "Might be fun, wouldn't you say?"

I stared at the tablet on the table in front of us, the email in her account open for me to read. I had to admit, I was more than a little intrigued.

"A masquerade orgy?" I queried, still looking at the details. "That sounds kinda depraved."

"Like I said, right up our alley," she replied, smirking. "I think what intrigued me was that the event is very selective, and completely confidential. To be honest, I trust the source, and they've intimated to me that they don't ask questions. This is all about having a good time."

I was still reading, but wanted to confirm. "Nobody'd care if we were mom and daughter?"

"I'm sure it's mostly don't ask, don't tell, but that's the gist of it," she said, nodding. "I know that at least one mom is showing up with her son as an escort and lover. She blurted it in the email thread, as you can see here, and everyone was supportive."

I found what she was referring to, and read a little further. This woman's honesty was being commended. She would be able to do what she wanted with her son and not hide. As long as he was over the age of consent, nobody gave a damn. More power to the lovers.

It was tempting, I had to admit.

"And it's a masked ball to boot," I mused, thinking it through. "No cops gonna bust the place for indecency?"

Mom smiled. "Pretty sure one of the county's top cops is gonna be there, along with her mistress, so yes, not too worried about that. It's private property and everyone going simply signs a waiver and NDA beforehand."

"How did you even swing this invite?" I asked. To the best of my knowledge, mom wasn't hooked into the state's libertine community.

She blushed a little. "Your dad and I might have attended an event many, many years ago, while you were a baby. It was held by the same people, although the party we went to was nowhere near as big a deal. Just a little swinger's event. We mostly kept to ourselves, but apparently we made an impression. Turns out that the people hosting this event own that huge sex shop downtown that we've gone to, and when they were perusing their revenue, they saw an email address that triggered a memory, mine. They checked to see how much we spent, decided we were the right people for this soiree that they're hosting."

"That's kinda nuts," I said, still thinking it through. "You've had your email address for that long, mom?"

She giggled. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it, Bron. So what do you think? Even if I only fuck you all evening, I think this is an event we want to get in on, just to say we've done it."

She was right, it wasn't the sort of exclusive event one wanted to miss. "What if I see a boy I wanna fuck?"

"Then fuck him, Bron," she cooed, smiling lovingly. "May I do the same? I still love cock, you know."

I laughed. "Yes, mom. I'm your daughter, not your schoolmarm. Okay, I'm in."

Mom squealed in delight and came around the table, pulling me to my feet and kissing my deeply. Before I was ready, she'd spun me around until I was leaning back against the counter, my robe I was wearing undone and hanging open. Mom had undone hers, straddled my thighs, and was sliding her gooey pussy up and down on top of mine while she held me close, forehead-to-forehead, looking into my eyes as she whispered.

"The event isn't until Halloween, so we have a few months yet," she said, both of us shivering as our clits kissed. "But that just means lots of time to practice, right, baby?"

"If all the practicing doesn't kill us first, mom," I laughed, pulling her into another kiss. We fucked heatedly leaning back against the counter, both of us crying out and cumming all over the floor.

Count on my mom to find ways to make life better and more exciting somehow.

***