Sapphic Serenity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hungry yet after all this sex and debauchery?" I asked. "I know that was a big breakfast, but we've probably already fucked a lot of those calories off."

Mom giggled. "Maybe just a light snack, baby. Yogurt with honey and wheat germ. And I could use a strong coffee to wake up."

"When I'm done brushing your hair, I'll lay you on the bed and then go get it," I said simply. "After that, another nifty sex thing to make your day amazing."

"I should probably be afraid," she quipped, smiling. "If it makes me cum harder than this..."

"You'll be my willing sex slave before bedtime, I can guarantee that," I replied.

"I'm already your willing sex slave, Bron," she said quietly, looking up at me in the mirror. "I have been since that morning we woke up and just attacked one another. No questions asked."

I swallowed. "I'm the same, mom. I'm addicted to you. I'm your sex slave too. There's nothing I won't do and wouldn't let you do to me. I need it all with you."

I finished her hair and brought her to the bed, lying her down gently. I knelt on all fours next to her, smiling at her lovely face. "Imma go brew up some coffee, I'll be back in a few."

We kissed lovingly for some moments before I managed to pull away, hating being apart from her, even though I was just somewhere else in the house for a few minutes. I went downstairs, determined to keep her waiting no longer than necessary. I started the coffee, got out the yogurt, honey, and wheat germ, and then went down to the basement.

The next phase of 'Operation: Kill Mom with Sex' would soon be underway down here...

***

We sat on her bed and I sipped my coffee while she ate her yogurt. I figured the protein plus the quick carbs of the sugar in the honey and the wheat germ ought to pick up her energy a little bit. She giggled as I occasionally occupied myself by nestling in and sucking on her nipples for a bit. I was determined to make my mom start lactating at some point.

"So what's next on the agenda?" she asked pleasantly as she handed me the empty bowl, which I now put aside.

"The next big-ticket item takes place in the basement, when you're ready," I replied, still cuddled to her.

"Ooh," mom said, smirking and wiggling. "Is the pool cue involved?"

"No, that isn't part of this phase," I giggled, making a note for later in the evening, maybe after we'd gone out for our dinner date. But I know you'll like it. When you're ready, we'll head downstairs."

"Splendid," she sighed, lying back on her bed and stretching her body out. I ogled her sexy frame and her beautiful tits. "Wanna make out for a bit first? I'm craving my baby's kisses suddenly."

Without hesitation, I eased myself down onto my mother, our arms wrapping around each other as we began kissing deeply. Our tongues tangled wetly, and I noticed mom and I were getting into this thing about sloppy, drooling kisses that left our faces and even our shoulders and collarbones wet. It was so sexy.

I was lying on top of her, my tits squashed to hers, occasionally arching my back to drag my nipples across her hard little buds. It gave us both shivers, and I felt our cunts getting wet as they pressed. It was so very tempting to fuck mom right here, but if I did, it would throw off my timing for the treat in the basement, and possibly our trip out. I somehow held my resolve and just made out with her instead.

"Baby," she mumbled mid-kiss, our tongues still wrestling, mouths glistening. "I know you want to make me cum downstairs, whatever is happening, but may I give myself a li'l birthday present by making you cum sitting on my face?"

I considered for a split second and then nodded, pushing myself up off her body and then finding out how she wanted me. Mom got up as well and laid me down on her plush mattress. She was down near my feet, kneeling on all fours as she looked up at me expectantly. I blushed and smiled prettily, covering my hands with my breasts as I opened my legs and presented my pussy to her shamelessly.

Mom watched as I slowly snaked a hand down my body, finally arriving at my pussy. I used two fingers to spread my lips wide, showing her how wet and ready for her I was.

"Mmm, happy birthday to me..." she said softly as she settled between my legs. Mom lost no time in beginning to kiss my waiting pussy, all around it and teasing my clit with her tongue. I shivered and sighed, the lovely tingling spreading out through my limbs. My mommy was making oral love to me, the most wicked and immoral thing, and I loved every second of it.

I moved my fingers away as mom's took over, holding my pussylips apart and allowing her to dip her tongue deep inside me. I groaned and arched my back, my hands gripping my breasts, squeezing them. Mom's deft tongue explored me and I simply melted, letting her do as she pleased with me. Almost in a dream state, I felt her tongue inside me, on my clit, her fingers exploring and one even sliding into my ass.

I had no concept of the passage of time. All I know is that eventually I shuddered and crushed my pelvis up against mom's mouth, my cunt going supernova on her tongue as she made me cum. I squealed and twisted my body around, almost thrashing. Pretty sure I squirted on her.

Fuck, it felt good. I was so enslaved to her.

Mom finally pulled her tongue out of me and kissed my clit gently. She then crawled up my body and lay on top of me, kissing me deeply and lovingly. I shivered as I tasted myself in the kiss. We made out for some time, mom seeming to be in complete control. Finally, she sat up, her legs splayed with mine and her pussy pressed against me. She smiled slyly as she undulated, slowly fucking her cunt on mine.

"Not going to make us cum," she cooed, moving very slowly. "But your pussy was so gooey and sticky, Bron, that I just had to have some on me. Take a look."

I looked down and watched, hypnotized, as our pussies mushed together. Mine was almost shining, sticky and wet, and mom was spreading that love all over her lips now. I could hear the sounds, wholly erotic, like nothing else I could imagine. They way our netherlips mingled and pulled away from each other wetly, the tingle of our clits as they touched.

"How're you feeling, baby?" she asked, still moving against me.

"God, mom," I sighed, still not having come down completely from my orgasm high. "there's a whole new level of 'orgasm addict' you've shown me that I wasn't aware of before."

"Same for me," she agreed, nodding as she finally detached her cunt from mine. "Your daddy could make me cum the way you make me, nobody or nothing since then. When you're ready to go down, I am too."

"Just gimme... a sec..." I breathed, waving feebly. "'m not sure I remember how to use my legs yet..."

Mom laughed and collapsed on top of me, kissing me lovingly.

***

Down in the basement...

"What've we got here?" mom asked as I led us into the workout room, still naked and holding hands. The basement was always a tad cooler than upstairs, so we both had diamond nips going on. That'd change soon enough when I brought the heat.

She was looking at an inflatable mattress I had down here, already blown up. It was just a dull, silvery-grey thing, but pretty much queen-sized, giving me plenty of room for what I had intended.

"This," I said, releasing her hand and walking over to mattress and a small wooden back beside it. "Is the old inflatable mattress we kept in the closet. I blew it up when I was brewing the coffee. You are going to lie down on it and just let me go to town again."

"If you say so," she said simply, getting down on the mattress, feeling her body bounce on it slightly as she got on her back. Her tits jiggled and we both snickered at the sight. "But it can't be this simple, you brought us down here because you're gonna do something you couldn't do upstairs."

"Guilty as charged," I said, kneeling down next to her now, right by the box. "So I've been watching lots of lezbo porn recently, no idea why..."

"Oh, none whatsoever," mom agreed, nodding rather seriously before smirking. "With the aim of..."

"I promised you a massage, and you're getting a special one I learned about recently," I continued, lifting a large wooden bowl out of the box. "It's a Japanese thing called a 'nuru massage'.

"Ooh, I might've heard of those," mom said, her curiosity piqued. "Is that the seaweed gel stuff that the girl spreads all over you and then she uses her body to massage you?"

"Yeah, that's it," I said, nodding eagerly and rather pleased she had an idea.

She giggled. "I used to give your daddy soap massages that way, get us both all lathered up and then rub all over him for as long as the soap held out. It didn't last as long as I would've liked, but I was an amateur, and he still loved it. It got him so horny and he'd fuck me so hard."

"Mmmm, mom, naughty," I sighed, squirming and smiling wickedly at her. "Making me think of slippery daddy fucking me... fucking us both..."

"Well, today's your day to start carrying the baton, baby," she declared, laying back and looking excited. "You've been watching videos, so you're the expert now. Where'd you get the gel?"

I blushed. "I... at that sex shop the first day we started fucking," I murmured. "I saw the box and it seemed interesting, so I dropped it in my bag before you noticed. Then I just researched what to do with it online."

"You little minx," mom said, smiling slyly as she turned onto her side to look at me, her head propped up on her hand. "You were planning to give mommy nuru massages before we were even fucking?"

I blushed again. "I kinda wasn't in my right head, I was so horny for you," was my admission. "The thought of doing it was dreamy, even if I wasn't convinced we'd actually do it. Just having it nearby in my closet was a turn-on."

"I'm glad you did, Bron," she said quietly, stroking my leg and smiling at me. "Your dreams and instincts were right because here we are now, lovers and in love. It may be part of my birthday present, but this is a reward for yourself too. Enjoy it."

My eyes stung as they teared up at her words. I moved in quickly and jammed my lips against mom, whimpering as I kissed her. She stayed on her side, her hand against the back of my head, returning the kiss. Tongues snaked and slithered for several seconds before I knelt up again, taking a breath and wiping my eye with a forearm.

"Right," I said, nodding. "Lie back and let's see how good those instructional videos were..."

Mom settled in, her head resting on the little inflated pillow part as she watched me begin my process. I'd already mixed up the gel carefully. I'd poured the powdered seaweed gel into a container, added the right amount of water, and soon had the desired amount of goop with the right consistency, that being very slippery. There was enough sticky and transparent gel in the bowl for a really good session. To keep the tatami mats on the floor from getting messed up, a tarp lay under my inflated bed, and a stack of towels was nearby.

I knelt beside the bed, with the bowl resting beside me. I reached my hands in and scooped some of the gel into my palms. I moved my hands over mom's midriff and started trickling the gel down onto her skin. She giggled, saying it was chilly, but clearly she didn't mind, either. Based on the amount I was using, I could easily have covered her head to toe about three times. Which was good, because I planned to use it all.

I enjoyed watching it trickle onto her. Her legs were together and I watched a pool form over her pussy, glistening in the light. I trickled some directly on her nipples, watching in delight as it ran in rivulets down the side. God, this was so amazing. I got as far as her neck, and then all the way down to her feet so that her entire body was shining with the stuff.

"'kay, mom, turn over now..." I instructed. Mom complied, snickering because of how slippery she was on the mattress, commenting that she might slide right off. She lay still again, her head turned to the side to watch me and her arms at her side while I continued the process. I glazed her back with the stuff, then her glorious ass, watching as it trickled down between her cheeks. Down those long legs to the feet again, and except for her head, mom was now thoroughly coated in nuru gel.

"How's it feel?" I asked, readying myself for the next part.

"Sticky," she murmured. "And warm now. Or maybe I'm just turned on because I know what's coming, but wow..."

I nodded and made sure I was squarely over the tarp as I scooped more gel out of the bowl and began pouring it down my front. I didn't want to use too much, as I had so liberally with her, but I used my hands to apply it all over my body so that I was nice and slippery from neck to toe. My pussy was tingling about what was coming next.

I clambered on top of mom, giggling as I realized she'd been right about the slippery part, and I almost skidded off the mattress myself more than once. Soon I was in position over her, my limbs on either side of her body. I was still tingling in anticipation of trying this out. It had to work.

"Here we go, mom," I said quietly as I lowered myself onto her, my breasts squashing into her back and my hips on her ass. "This okay?"

She moaned her response, followed by a bit of a nod. Her eyes were closed.

I slithered my legs up so that I was lying on top of her, my hands bracing me by her sides. I took a breath and began trying to slide and rock myself slowly up and down her length. To my instant surprise, it was quite easy, because the gel was indeed very slippery. Mom didn't seem at all discomfited or bothered by my weight on her. And if she was, my ego was glad she decided not to tell me.

It felt great, I had to admit. I know I was doing the massaging, technically, but since my body was fully sliding against hers, I guess I was getting some of the massage effect as well. I just happened to be doing the work. I heard mom sigh, which I took as a good sign.

I reached the top of my push, my tits at the back of her head, then slid my way down, eliciting another moan from mom. I had to admit, feeling my pussy drag over her ass cheeks was incredible and my horny meter went from three to sixty in exactly the length of time it took to traverse those cheeks. I was not giving this up anytime soon, dammit.

I repeated the process, listening to mom and feeling how our bodies responded to the stimulus. I loved it, and she seemed to be enjoying it too. But this wouldn't be any marathon session; I was teaching myself the basics. I didn't want it to get repetitive and boring for her, after all. I pushed myself down farther now, until I was sliding my tits along her legs. She seemed to enjoy this as well, squirming a little as my nipples scraped over her slippery skin.

"This feels so good, baby," she mumbled, her eyes still closed. "I love it."

"I do too, mommy," I said earnestly, sliding back up her body. "I hope I'm doing okay, never done this before, so I'm experimenting and just imitating what I watched."

"You're imitating great, Bron," mom sighed, shifting slightly. "You'll be an expert in no time, and I'll never get tired of this."

My heart fluttered in my chest and my head was light with the compliment from the woman who meant more to me than anything. I pressed a little harder on this pass over her body, and her sigh became a moan. Clearly she was enjoying these sensations. And it was making me so damned horny.

I remembered another part I saw in a video and slid down her body, kneeling at her feet. I parted her legs slightly, moving in closer, with mom offering no resistance. Then I took one of her feet and bent her leg at the knee as I nestled in. Soon, I had her shin hugged against my torso, her knee braced against my pussy. I used my hands and my breasts to massage her lower leg, kissing her feet and her toes as I did it.

Mom groaned loudly, squirming again, but doing her best to hold still. It sent an incredible thrill through me to know I was getting her worked up and turned on. The tingle in my pussy lanced along my nerves, making me shiver as I kissed those glistening toes.

I don't know if mom had a foot fetish, but what I was doing clearly felt great. I knew we both loved a good foot massage, and this was just an erotic extension of that concept, right? I massaged her cute toes with my tits, my thumbs pressing into the soles of her feet. I could hear mom breathing now. Her legs were parted wide enough that I could see her pussy. It was already glistening, so I couldn't readily tell how wet she was, but those pink lips were starting to blush.

Yes!

Finally I put down the one leg and slithered over to the other, lifting it and repeating the process. Mom groaned again as I figured out how to massage with more of my body. I subtly flexed my pussy against her knee, sliding my fingers between her toes while my tits massaged her shin. Mom was squirming by now, making little noises, but being a good girl and holding still as best she could.

I finally put the leg down, resuming my slide up and down her body. The gel was getting tacky, the friction resistance stiffer than I thought it should be. I paused and knelt up now, resting my pussy on her ass while I scooped more gel and slathered it over her frame again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" mom moaned loudly as I started sliding on her again. My nipples were like diamonds; she had to feel how hard they were against her skin. I snaked down to her ass and pulled the cheeks apart. She shuddered as I pressed one of my tits in, grazing the nipple over her little notch. The gasp she let out was a delight to hear.

"Ready to turn over, mommy?" I asked, my throat dry. I needed this as much as she did.

She nodded hastily and I slid off to the side while she turned over, the movement an eager one. I decided to put more gel on her front, slathering it on until she was glistening again. I was trembling as I clambered over her, my heart in my throat. Now we were getting to the real good stuff. I lowered myself down until I was squashed into her again, as I had been so many times before, but this felt so new and different, because of the gel.

I repeated the process, pushing myself up and down her body, both of us moaning in pleasure at how slippery the nuru gel made everything. My tits glided over mom's and we both gasped. I pushed down until my breasts slithered down her pussy and she groaned. She spread her legs for me now, so I could really get stuck in there. One of my nipples scraped her clit, making her shudder and keen.

Fuck, this was amazing.

I pulled up her body and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her. She kissed me back hungrily, whimpering as I slithered away. I kissed her again and the whimper became a whine. I admit, I wasn't doing much better, but I controlled myself, since this was about her. I defied my urges and focused on pleasuring her, driving her to heights of need.

I turned myself around so that I was still atop her but facing down her body. I glided and slid, the gel still holding. Mom gasped as I gave her pussy a quick peck, and I couldn't help but notice how aroused she was. Her lips were parted, the clit peeking out from its hood. It felt like a fucking goddess, knowing how horny I was making her. I kissed her again, which released another whimper.

Mom's hands rested on the sides of my thighs as I glided back and forth. She tried craning her head up at one point to kiss my pussy, but I slid away before she could. I felt her fingers flex on my skin at the calculated, teasing retreat. Don't worry, mommy, I'll have you screaming in ecstasy soon, I promise...

I slid down and off her again, kneeling below her and lifting both her legs enough to bring them off the mattress. She hugged them to me, squirming my tits against her, the squishing sounds of the gel all I could hear aside from her moans. I kept her feet braced, but slid myself under her now, slowly turning onto my front. Mom's ass was perched on the back of my thighs now, her feet touching the mattress on either side.