Sapphic Serenity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began my sliding thing again, pushing myself underneath her, mom's ass on mine and her body rolling up as I got under. She gasped and moaned, her hands finding her breasts to fondle and tease. The mattress was incredibly slippery beneath me and I had no problem with the movements. And God, but it felt incredible. Her weight on me, her silken, slippery skin on mine, it was beyond words for me, especially at that moment. I was breathing heavily and couldn't help pinching one of my nipples as I rocked away beneath my mother.

"Do you... want more gel, baby?" she asked, her voice trembling. "I can reach it..."

I considered for a split second, realizing that I would indeed have to stop what I was doing to get the gel. Letting her hand it to me was not the end of the universe; I'd just remember for next time to place it near the middle of the mattress rather than at her head. So I panted a yes to her and then turned my head to watch as she squirmed and turned her upper body to take hold of the wooden bowl. Her hands were very slippery and she had to make sure she had a good grip before passing it down my way.

I paused long enough to take the bowl and then held it over us, just above her exposed (and arched) pussy. Mom sighed loudly as I sustained a slow dribble onto her wanton cunt, and I could feel it trickling down her ass and onto me. I set the bowl aside and kept sliding, sighing loudly at the renewed, effortless sensation of skin-on-skin.

Mom was becoming a trembling wreck and I'll admit that I was not much better. Humping my ass against hers, feeling her pressing down against me, I was so fucking turned on. I decided to change things up, remembering another bit I'd watched. So slowed down and slid out from beneath her, still facing away. I hooked one of my legs over hers and then pushed back, until my pussy pressed against hers.

Mom went rigid and gasped, the electricity of our cunts touching sending shocks through us both. I squirmed against her for a moment before pulling away, then pushing back, mashing my pussy against hers once more. She was moaning constantly now, writhing above me, seemingly unable to control the sounds she was making.

I pushed in and stayed there, grinding my slippery crotch against hers. We both gasped and trembled, lost in the sensations of our slippery fucking. My God, why hadn't we done this sooner? Years ago?

I know mom was getting to a peak, and I needed to up the ante. I turned myself over onto my back still scissored with her, grinding our pussies together. The gel was in our hair and all over our faces by now and we didn't care. It felt incredible. My body was on fire while I drove my mother wild. We were both going to cum so hard, I could sense it. A bolt of lightning would literally have to strike us to keep this orgasm from being a world-breaker.

I sat up now, reaching my hand out to mom. We took one another by the wrist and I pulled her up into a sitting position, our legs still scissored and our cunts still stuck together. I imitated something from one of the videos I'd watched and took the bowl, holding it over our bodies and trickling more gel down onto our pussies. Mom groaned at the sensation. Beneath the glistening gel, her skin was flushed pink from her face to her toes. I looked much the same, and we were both desperate to finally cum.

And here it came.

I put the bowl down, sat back on my hands, and began grinding my pelvis into her. Mom assumed the same position and ground back. The pooled gel on our mounds got between us and the sticky sucking sounds were like the loudest thing I'd ever heard in my life, if you'd asked me at that moment. I could hear mom's panting, moaning, and whimpering, as well as my own, as we fucked each other for all we were worth.

We got more frantic, picking up the pace, lost in one another's eyes. Mom's cheeks were scarlet, her eyes bleary, her gel-wet hair clinging around her face. Her mouth hung open, her gasps primal, and so very close to me. I swear I was drooling, I had lost most of my higher motor functions. All I could do was fuck. I needed to fuck, and my mother was the other half of that desperate machine.

There were no words, no matter what we wanted to say, to call out one another's names or scream how in love we were. Words were gone, meaningless. I could see it in her eyes, her glazed expression, how badly she wanted to cum with me. I ground harder, feeling her press back in reply.

A split second before the orgasm hit, something snapped in mom and abruptly pulled me to her, crushing her body into mine and jamming her lips against mine in a savage kiss. She screamed as she began to cum, and I wailed out my own passion, our bodies locked together from tits to cunts. I'd had many amazing orgasms since mom had become my lover, but this was altogether different, and I had the feeling it was for her, too.

Her screech into my mouth, her fingers gripping me, the nails straking my flesh produced the most mind-tearing orgasm in me. My cunt blossomed, and I felt hers doing the same, the pleasure simply overwhelming for us both.

I'm sure I pissed on her. I don't know how I couldn't have. I'd lost control of my tear ducts and my drool glands, so I must have peed. Pretty sure mom lost control of her bladder too; there was no other way to explain the rush I was feeling between us both.

Finally, I collapsed back, bouncing on the mattress, gasping for air like I'd just escaped being strangled. My eyes were wide, but all I could see were colours, endless colours that sparkled behind my vision. I was vaguely aware of mom, still pressed to me, but the sensation of holding her is gone. I think she was lying down too.

Fuck, will this orgasm never end?!

I think I was crying. Well, sobbing, really. And not in a bad way, but just because there was so much my body needed to get out that the body responded with shuddering sobs. I don't feel bad at all, I felt... transported. Bliss, maybe. I just wanted to come back to myself and enjoy this feeling in my own body, while holding my mom.

Mom was crying too, I could hear it now. Same kind of sobbing as me, just the release of everything that built up during our fucking, our lovemaking. Her body was still jerking against mine, her breathing laboured. I could identify, but I was thrilled for her. This had been so... perfect. I had no idea if we'd find a way to top it, and the thought rather frightened me, since I thought it might kill us.

Against all odds, I stirred, moving myself up and then crawling over mom. She received me in her arms and we cried while we kissed, slippery bodies slotting into place like pieces of an erotic romance puzzle. Tongues tangled and sighs of complete gratification were shared. Her pussy kissed mine, sticky and wet. She hooked her ankles behind my calves, keeping me pinned to her. She didn't want me to be away. Ever.

"Well," I said tiredly, sniffling and smiling down at her now that my vision had returned. "How was that for a practice honeymoon session, mommy?"

"Bron," she whispered, her fingers moving a strand of slippery hair away from my face. "I love you so much, baby. It was perfection."

"I know I keep saying this, but I've never cum that hard before," I murmured, hugging myself to her rocking back and forth on her just a little. "I loved it."

"Me too," she said, making sure our pussies were kissing. "Not since I was with daddy, and you'd be giving him a run for his money."

"That's some high praise," I sighed, rubbing my nose against hers. "Although I'm worried that we'll accidentally have a lover's suicide if we find ways to top that act just now."

"No shit," mom breathed, her hands on my butt. She gave my cheeks a gentle squeeze. "Guess I'd better work out more so that I survive the attempts."

"I thought the nuru would be fun, but I had no idea it would be that incredible," I mumbled. "Just... wow."

She smirked tiredly. "I envy the boy you try it out on."

I shrugged. "I only researched the lezbo nuru so far, but I'm sure boy-girl stuff is out there. Maybe I'll find a lucky boy we can do it on together, y'know?"

Mom giggled and kissed me. "I love you, young lady."

"I love you too," I mumbled through the kiss. I came up for air. "Now we gotta shower and see if we can get this goop off of us."

Mom nodded. "Let's just relax for a while longer, if your schedule permits. I'm still floating on a sea of love hormones, I don't wanna pull into port just yet."

I giggled. "Naughty nautical terms, mom? Is there no end to your talents?"

The make-out session was a slow, tired one, but perfect for wrapping up this act. We'd clean up our mess, then clean ourselves in the little shower down here in the basement, have a nap, and get ready for our afternoon and evening date.

What a wonderful day to be in love with my mom.

***

Pumped as we were full of oxytocin and other love hormones, we were both in exceptionally good moods as we prepped for our date out, acting like giddy teenagers, laughing and blushing as we talked. I'd made no particular plans for leaving the city, so we would somehow have to be careful in how we conducted ourselves. You never know, people we were familiar with might see us, and even a tenth of the intimacy we showed one another would raise eyebrows.

The nap together had been great, and now we were both very hungry, as well as excited for the date. Mom had put on another dress, this one a little more formal than her standard sundresses she'd being wearing of late. Not that I objected, because she looked stunning. The magenta dress hugged her curves just right, showing an excellent amount of cleavage, the skirt flowing around her thighs, and she'd done her dark hair up in a hairstyle she called a 'chignon'.

My own dress was a jewel-tone blue, and mom gushed about how wonderful it looked on it. It hung off the shoulders like hers did, but was longer in the skirt. I twirled for her, and she almost squealed in delight, clapping as she watched.

"What do you think, Bron?" she asked as she held the edges of her skirt and did a slow turn for me. "Will my date want to get inside my panties?"

"Oh, I can guarantee they will," I purred, moving close and putting my hands on her hips, giving them a squeeze while we both giggled. "You look so good, she may just pop the question on the spot."

Mom leaned in and whispered in my ear, making me shiver. "Too bad for them that I'm already married to my beautiful, sexy daughter today, hm?"

We hadn't put on makeup just yet; we'd agreed that would come last, and precisely because of what happened next- mom squashed herself into me and we began kissing, making out like horny teenagers while I leaned back against her vanity. We groped each other as we swallowed one another's tongues, for once remembering to not drool and mess up our dresses.

Except for panties, of course. We were wearing those and had both lifted our skirts now to grind the silky fabrics together, pussy-fucking each other through the wet garments. Soon enough, we'd be swapping them to wear out, keeping us close, even when we couldn't be touching.

We pulled back from the kiss, holding one another and looking into each other's eyes as we squirmed, rubbing the panties together until we were trembling. Somehow, we stopped and continued getting ready. I didn't know if mom and I could make it out the door before we fucked again, but damned if I wasn't going to try. I didn't think it would be too big an issue if we both had a scent of slight arousal, but reeking of sex and orgasms was probably not the best idea while out on the town.

I was wearing my hair down, with mom helping me put gentle waves and curls in it. I then went to my own room to apply my makeup while mom stayed in her own. I told her I'd meet her downstairs. I was humming to myself as I did a careful job, thinking about how I'd want my date to perceive me. I know I'm pretty, so I used understated makeup, with some dark eyeliner to make my baby blues pop. My lipstick stuck out as well, a luscious, bold red, almost crimson. Mom'd love it.

I also mentally said goodbye to this dress, because I was fairly certain that by the end of tonight, it'd be a wreck, torn apart in several places. Totes worth it, though.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. I wasn't nervous, but something about this 'date' was giving me butterflies. Was it because we were both trying? I closed my eyes for a moment and then stepped out of my room. I called down the hallway. "Mom?"

"I'm down here, baby," she called backed from downstairs. "You ready?"

"Here I come," I announced, approaching the steps. "Stay outta sight like we agreed, so we can get a first glimpse of one another."

"Okay, go ahead, I'm in the living room."

I went down the steps, noticing my heart beating. I hoped I didn't start sweating. This was silly, I'd seen her fifteen minutes ago, hadn't I? I heard my heel clack on the floor at the bottom of the steps, and I thought my heart would bottom out with it. I paused again, taking a breath. Pretty sure I could hear mom doing the same.

I turned the corner and stopped dead.

It didn't matter that I'd seen her just fifteen minutes earlier, I was stunned. With her makeup applied, she looked absolutely incredible. I'm sure my jaw was just hanging open, my lips moving but making no sound. She'd been modest with her makeup, same as myself, but what she had applied was used to amazing effect, accenting her eyes and cheeks. Her lipstick was a shade darker than mine, matching her nails.

My heart fluttered as I noticed her staring at me. She wasn't staring dumbly, like I was, but she was almost drinking in the sight of me, and she seemed more enchanted with each passing moment. I could identify.

"Mom..." I finally managed to say, almost shaking my head in disbelief. "Just... wow."

"I've always known you were a stunner, Bron, but I don't think I've ever seen you look more beautiful," mom replied.

"Thanks," I said quietly, blushing and moving a curl away from my face. I'd suspected I'd spend a lot of the evening blushing, and applied my makeup with that in mind. Hopefully it didn't let me down right here out of the gate. "You look amazing, mom. Spellbinding."

Mom and I stepped toward one another, faces expressing a weird trepidation. Her dark eyes were shining, a mixture of awe, love, and desire. I don't doubt one bit that mine looked exactly the same. Because that's what I was feeling at that very moment, along with other motions I've lost the capacity to express. The sight of her filled my vision, and my world. There was only mom.

We took one another's hands and stood close, looking into each other's eyes. We knew better than to kiss, or it would be all over and we'd never leave the house. But God, it was so tempting. My will was stronger than I knew, standing there like that and not simply attacking her. Because more than anything, I wanted to fuck my mother so very hard.

"I've never wanted to go on a date so badly in my life," I murmured. "I... I have no idea how I'm supposed to feel like I'm measuring up tonight."

"But baby, you do," mom said, her voice and her expression earnest as she stepped in closer still, her breasts touching mine through our dresses and her thumbs giving me my hands a squeeze. "You so very do. Nobody, anywhere, deserves to go out with you when you look this good."

I managed a smile. "So we're stayin' in?"

"Not a chance," she laughed. "I'm showing you off to the world, Bron. You're mine, and everyone's gonna know it, even if they just think I'm a proud mom showing off her gorgeous daughter."

"God, I can't believe you how amazing you look in that dress," I breathed, my gaze still traveling up and down her body. "The dress hugs you just right, hangs just right... your breasts look incredible, and you're not even wearing a bra. Neither of us can in these dresses."

She smiled. "If I'd been wearing a bra, I would've put on one of the sets of clamps, just to keep myself turned on for you all night."

I couldn't help but giggle. "I thought the exact same thing, mom. But yeah, can't have clamps on beneath our dresses with no bra. That'd give us away for sure."

"I can see it in the gossip rags now," mom said with a smirk. "Mom and daughter wearing matching nipple clamps during wild night out on town, insisting there's nothing weird about it."

We both broke down giggling for some moments, our foreheads pressed. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I wasn't ready to screw up her makeup just yet. We finally looked up and smiled. "Ready, baby?" she asked quietly. "You and mommy have a big date tonight."

I nodded my response, resisting the instant urge to bite my lip and ruin my lipstick and gloss. Mom's glass was sparkling if you caught it in the right light, and I was desperate to taste her kisses.

Mom stepped away and went to pick up her little clasp, one that matched her outfit perfectly. I was envious of how mom always looked so put together. My own li'l purse didn't clash with my outfit, but it didn't match the way hers did, either. I chalked it up to a learning experience and walked with her to our door.

She'd opened the door and then paused, turning to look at me. "Bron?"

I stopped and glanced back, wondering if something was wrong. "Mom?"

"Before we go, I want to give our panties one more little work-over," she said breathily. "Right here."

I raised an eyebrow. "In the doorway?"

Mom nodded. "We can't be seen from the street, unless people are purposely peeking through the hedges or coming up the driveway. And it feels risky."

That was all the convincing I needed. "Where do you want me?"

She leaned back against the door frame on one side, making sure her hips were tilted forward. Her eyes were already getting that shine of smouldering lust, just from the thought of what we were about to do. "Either mirror me and we press on one another, or straddle my hips while I hold us up and grind down on me."

I chose the first option, because while I had no doubt she was strong enough to brace us both because of all the yoga, working out and ballet stuff she did, I didn't want us to slip and break our asses before our big date even really got started. I moved into the doorway with her, my legs sliding past hers on one side and then I slouched down and in. Mom had already pulled her skirt up, exposing her black thong panties to me. I pulled my skirt up as well, my blue panties now visible.

Nothing else needed to be said as we pushed close enough that the crotches of our panties met. We both sighed in pleasure at the contact and began squirming. God, if I could just spend the rest of my life humping my cunt into mom's it'd be the best life ever lived.

We couldn't do it for long, or we'd both end up cumming, and like I said, reeking of sex didn't seem like a good idea at a posh restaurant. But we both pulled our panties tighter, our lips now meeting around the material for some moments. The electric thrill that shot through me was unreal.

"Okay... okay..." she breathed, pulling back now, just enough that we weren't in contact. I did the same, but I held my position, waiting to see what she said next. I was hoping that she might prove weak and then we'd hump again. She looked at me, controlling herself for some seconds, and then nodded. "Time to switch panties? I've got these ones pretty damp for you."

I nodded, turned on by the idea of switching panties with mom in the open doorway of our house. Staying as we were, we both managed to pull our panties off, trading them. Mom also risked everything by sidling forward again and pressing her naked pussy to mine. We both groaned, eyes closed as we pushed, lips and clits kissing.