Sapphic Serenity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a wild smile on her face, both of us mad with pleasure as an orgasm beyond measure loomed over us like a tsunami.

"Better," she gasped, pushing against me. "We both have cocks and cunts, and we fuck and fuck until we cum inside each other and have our babies! Married and cumming inside each other and having each other's baby!"

Whatever this was, it tipped me over the edge, and there was no holding it back. I jammed my mouth to hers and pushed as hard as I could, digging my toes into the mattress and straining desperately as I mashed my cunt into hers. Mom grappled onto me desperately, her fingernails digging into my ass cheeks as she pulled my cunt against hers, past our lips and jamming our inner pinks together as we kissed...

We both screamed so loud that my head was vibrating as she shrieked into my mouth. My body was absolutely ruthlessly battered by the orgasm, which tore my senses apart. I could feel mom's cock inside me, feel it pumping her cum and sperm into me, making me pregnant so that I had her baby.

I could feel my cock pumping my cum inside her, knowing I was making her pregnant, that she would have my baby. Her cock was in my cunt, and my cock was in her cunt, I swore I could feel it.

All that cum, pumping between and inside us...

The silence that followed the tumultuous orgasm was deafening, roaring in my ears. Our bodies collapsed together, almost feeling... deflated, and certainly exhausted. My heart was thundering in my chest, and our heavy breathing was the only sound in the overwhelming quiet. I could feel mom's heart beating through her breast against me. While I'm sure I could actually see, I couldn't really see anything, because it felt like my vision hadn't returned yet.

I kissed her. It was all I had in me. My face slumped into my mother's, and my lips met hers. It was a kiss, of a sort, with feeble lip movements, and the embrace was just as limp. Mostly we just lay there, unable to do much of anything.

Five minutes or five thousand years... I had no idea how much time passed before I finally rolled off my mother. But we both shivered as tingles surged through us because it had been long enough for the cum mingled between our pressed cunts to become sticky and tacky, and our pussylips pulled apart messily and with no small sensation. I'd seen it in lesbian porn now, where you watch two girls pull their cunts apart, and their lips seem glued together and peel back wetly. It was such an incredible sensation.

I lay next to her, pressed into her side, staring blankly at the ceiling as I tried to remember how to breathe normally. I had a forearm on my forehead, my other hand reaching to find one of hers and clasping it.

"Holy shit..." I finally said in a small voice. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. Even with you, mom."

"That was... incredible, Bron," she agreed, nodding wearily. "That was incredible."

"Being in love and wanting to marry and fuck one another with our cocks, cum in each other and have each other's babies leads to the world's most mind-blowing orgasms," I murmured, my mind still unable to wrap itself around what happened.

"Yes, yes it does," she said in a limp voice. "Being married to you, sliding my cock in you and cumming in you while you do the same to me equals brain-killing, heart-stopping orgasms. Noted."

"I love being in love with you, mom," I said, squeezing her hand and turning my head slightly to look at her. "And I wanna be in love with you all day, but... let's save that particular over-the-top fantasy for special occasions and holidays, okay? Because that's gonna kill us."

She smiled at me lovingly. "Okay, baby. Special occasions only."

Mom turned on her side and snuggled into me, and I did the same. We kissed lovingly and caressed each other gently. There was no sex to this, just intimacy and pure love. It was enough for now.

"What're you smirking about?" I asked some time later, seeing a familiar glint in her eyes and a hint of a curl at the side of her pretty mouth.

"I was just picturing what we were saying when we went crazy," she mused, stroking a finger along my arm. "You know, about us both having cocks and cunts at the same time and impregnating each other."

I giggled. "Even for us, that was pretty out there. But I loved it."

"But if we're fucking one another's cunts with our cocks as the same time," she continued, still on-track. "Would our cocks be above our cunts? Would we have to do something like lie down each other's bodies to get them inside each other?"

"And even if our cocks were below our cunts, we'd still have the same problem," I said, given over entirely to these insane thoughts and not giving a damn. "Hm."

"What if..." she suggested, ripple-tapping her fingers on my breast, making it joggle and me giggle. "What if one of us had a cock above their cunt, and the other one had their cock below their cunt?"

I smirked, knowing mom was in full pervert mode now, because she kept using the naughty words 'cock' and 'cunt' freely, as well as subtly putting emphasis on them in each sentence. It was a real turn-on to hear my mommy saying it.

"So, like... that would let us be inside one another at the same time, wouldn't it?" I reasoned. "So the cock up top fucks the cunt up top, and the cock down below fucks the cunt down below."

"Ex-actly," mom said, tapping my nipple with a fingernail for emphasis and making me squeak at the sudden, but welcome sting. "My baby is so smart."

"Just perverted, maybe," I decided, shrugging. "But considering who my mom is, how else could I possibly be?"

Mom burst into giggles and we pulled ourselves together, resuming the kiss we'd put on hold earlier. We sank into the sheets, murmuring about how in love we were, and I knew this was going to be a glorious day.

***

We were tangled up in each other on the toilet, kissing deeply while we peed. It didn't matter if we got it on one another; that was part of the taboo of this whole thing. I shivered as her stream hit my clit, and I squirmed against her reciprocating. My breasts were squashed into hers during our little sexplay, and we were wearing our nipple clamps again, chained to each other.

We broke the kiss, panting and looking into one another's heavily lidded eyes, foreheads pressed. A glistening string of saliva between our mouths still bound us. I could feel her hands in my hair, caressing gently. My hands were on her back, wandering slowly.

"I will never get tire of feeling this cunt on mine," she whispered breathily as she moved her pussy against me. "I'm totally addicted, Bron."

I nodded, feeling my heart thud in my chest. "I am too, mom. I hope you're enjoying your birthday so far."

She smiled and nodded, a gentle movement. "I am, baby. I can't wait to see what else you have planned."

"Oh, lots of things," I cooed, leaning in and kissing her neck. Mom moaned lightly. "I'm gonna give you a wonderful, pampering bath, a massage, we'll go to dinner, maybe some clubbing, and I'm pretty sure our cunts are gonna spend as much time kissing as we do."

"Mmmm, that all sounds wonderful," she purred. "Especially that last part."

I whispered in her ear. "I thought we could go back to that photo booth in the mall, see if we can get our fuck on, or at the very least, really naughty pictures."

"I've been wanting to do that, Bron," she whispered back, her voice husky and her eyes narrowing as she got turned on. She took my ass cheeks in her hands, pulling me tight and flattening my pussy against hers. "There are so many risky places I want to fuck you."

"Some point in the near future, we'll have to go and give that chick at the sex shop another show," I said back, groping her breasts, pinching the nipples. "She'd love to watch us fuck again."

"Who wouldn't?" mom grunted now, angling herself lower on the seat so that I sank into her more and she had an easier time girl-fucking me.

Words were no longer needed as we began concentrating on making one another cum. Clits dueled as netherlips slithered and mingled, and nipples jabbed one another. I came first, almost screeching, and I lost control of my bladder, peeing on mom's pussy. She wasn't far behind, cumming hard and giving me the same gift.

We panted through a sloppy kiss, drooling on one another and not caring. It just made me hot. Fuck, I was so in love with mom. We whispered words of love to each other as we came down, bodies still trembling. Eventually, it was time to bathe, and I reluctantly stood up. I made a show of turning to face the tub, bending over to turn on the water, even though I didn't need to. Mom dutifully leaned in, kissing my ass cheeks and my pussy, stroking my sticky lips, clit, and my little knot with her fingers and making me moan and tremble.

I moved over to the vanity and got out some bath oils, along with some rose petals I'd stashed there. She watched in delight as I trickled in the oils, which smelled heavenly, and then floated the petals onto the surface. I pulled out the candles that I'd hidden and placed them around the room, lighting them. Mom just watched, her eyes shining with love as I dimmed the room lights, leaving only the romantic glow of the candles.

"Your pampering awaits, milady," I said, gesturing grandly toward the large tub.

Mom finished up and then allowed me to help her into the tub. She moaned as she settled into the water, reveling in the luxury of the oils, their scents, and the roses. I then clambered in after her, settling down and beginning to spoil her. Obviously I would let her relax, but this was my chance to treat my mommy and worship her wet body. We both knew she'd be cumming before the bath was over.

Mom settled in, laying her head back against the tiny cushion fixed to the edge. Her eyes were closed as I turned on the Bluetooth speaker just over us, playing quiet spa music meant to relax. I just sat for some minutes, letting her quietly exist. Finally, her eyes fluttered open.

"What do you want me to do, baby?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"As little as possible," I said slowly as I gently moved closer. I lifted her into a sitting position and then got behind her. She sat in the middle of the tub, her head hanging forward, while I used a small copper bucket to pour the scented water over her. I heard her moan in pleasure as I inundated her. Next I caressed her body with my hands (and maybe her back with my boobs), taking my time and getting every part of her, even her feet and toes. I kissed her fingers as I massaged them, moving up her arm like I'd seen in those old-timey movies until my lips reached hers. I kissed mom lovingly, a kiss she simply melted into.

I moved on to massaging a deluxe shampoo she loved into her hair, and she moaned in decadent pleasure as my fingers moved over her scalp. Then I poured more water to thoroughly remove the shampoo, followed by working a conditioner into her hair.

"So, mommy, now I'm gonna let the water out of the tub and we're gonna stand and clean you off one more time, okay?" I whispered, my lips close to hers, my breasts pressed to hers.

"Yes, baby," she said, almost in a trance. "Whatever you say, baby."

I kept cuddling and fondling her from behind while the water drained, and she moaned and sighed dreamily the whole time. The water was almost empty when I helped her to her feet. She giggled because I almost had to hold her upright. It was like supporting a drunken friend, because she was so very relaxed after a half hour of sitting in the oily, scented water and being caressed and massaged.

With surprising dexterity, I managed to turn on the showers, the water inundating us both. The music still played, and the candles were our only illumination as I held mom to me and just moved her in slow circles, letting the water sluice the oils away and get the conditioner out of her hair. Mom held me, whispering about how much she loved me, how in love with me she was. I believed her.

We kissed and fondled slowly, enjoying mom's completely relaxed vibe. Finally, I decided it was time for mom to cum and gently eased her back against the wall, her legs and hips tilted forward. I kissed her face all over, whispering my love and devotion, then moved to her neck. Mom moaned and held my head gently as I worked my way down her body, the water cascading over us. In the dim room, this felt so incredibly romantic. I shivered at how wonderful it all was, to be doing this with her.

I squirmed my breasts against hers while I kissed her neck and shoulders, or pulled up her hands to kiss her fingers. I moved down her collarbone, taking my time, and mom didn't object at all. Finally I arrived at her breasts, gently squeezing them as I kissed and suckled on them. Mom groaned and squirmed, and I knew she was getting horny, even if she was still in her relaxed state.

I knelt now and kissed her flat, toned midriff, my tongue trailing around the skin, and her fingers were in my wet hair, kneading against my scalp. I whispered against her skin, words only I could hear, telling her how desperately in love I was. I kissed lover until I arrived at the sensitive skin just over her pussy. Then I kissed and slid my tongue around, making her whimper.

Next I slowly turned her, pressing her upper body against the warm, wet tiles, her breasts squashing to them. Mom moaned again as I began kissing her ass cheeks, massaging them and gently moving them around. I teased my fingers and tongue against her little pucker, and she whimpered and shivered, her voice so tiny I could barely hear it.

I finally leaned under and planted a firm kiss against her wet, swollen pussylips, and she shuddered for me, letting out a gasp. God, she was so horny that I could feel and taste her lubrication, even as the water cascaded over her cunt. I kissed again and she squirmed, needing more. I snaked my tongue out and let it slither around those lips, against her clit, enjoying the noises she made, the way she squirmed.

I slid one of my fingers slowly into her and she shivered and keened, pressing against the invading digit.

"Baby..." was all she managed to say.

I smiled evilly to myself, wondering what mom would do to me when it was my turn to be pleasured and teased to the point of madness. I loved the idea. My thumb pushed gently into her ass while my middle finger wiggled inside her needy, wet womanhood. Mom hissed and ground on my hand, wanting more.

Without warning, I turned her around again, and she automatically fell back against the wall, knees bent and hips tilted forward shamelessly, her smooth, shaved pussy on display for me, aching for my touch. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy. One hand was groping her large breasts, pinching and pulling on the nipples while the other hand helped brace her against the wall.

"Does mommy wanna cum?" I asked, smiling wickedly up at her.

"Please, Bron..." she asked in a quiet but ragged voice. Her eyes were still closed, as if she couldn't keep them open. "Make mommy cum. Make her scream like a slut for you. Your slut."

"Mmmm, my mommy-slut..." I purred as I planted my mouth against her cunt and began sucking and lapping in earnest. Mom groaned loudly, pushing her pussy against me and grinding her hips in wanton circles. In the dim candlelight around the room, I could see the lights dancing on her wet, glistening body, and the effect was so erotic that I almost came on the spot just looking at her. But I kept eating her pussy like a dutiful daughter, eagerly awaiting her orgasm, wanting it in my mouth, to taste her ecstasy.

I began massaging her clit with my tongue while I pushed two fingers inside her waiting cunt, feeling her shudder and moan, her tunnel gripping my fingers with an almost selfish need. I speared them up and down inside her, slowly at first, but picking up the pace steadily, still fucking her clit with my tongue. Mom was churning above me, her breath going from pants to ragged gasps, loud and unrestrained.

"Bron... Bron..." she managed to exhale, her body shaking. She was still groping and almost mauling her own breasts as I worked my magic on her. I was determined to push her over the top, to make her cum so hard that her cunt would break. It was what I wanted her to do to me, after all.

Then she spasmed and jammed her hips forward, almost bashing my face with her pussy and snapping my neck back. I held on for dear life, pushing my fingers inside and sucking her clit into my mouth. Mom shook like she was possessed and then shrilled out a cry of utter rapture, the orgasm exploding through her from her core. She wailed above me, soaking my face while I just kept fucking her with my tongue and my fingers, taking her offering greedily.

It was too much and I caught her as she began to down the wall, assuring her I had her. Her chest was heaving and she was almost like a dead thing in my arms. Mom's eyes were closed, but I could see the bliss in her expression. She was in heaven and I wondered if I'd ever get her back.

She sat slumped against the wall, breathing slowly, her magnificent chest rising and falling. Her arms hung limply at her sides. I crooked one of her legs up and sat astride the other, waiting patiently, caressing and stroking her. I had to admit, I was proud of that one. I'd made her cum, hard, and we hadn't been having sex. This was me pleasuring her, and she'd cum so damned hard.

Finally, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me tiredly. "Wow, baby... thanks..."

"Pleasure was mine too, mom, I promise," I assured her. I caressed her tired face, still flushed from her climax. "That was so wonderful to do to you. I'll never get enough of it."

"I won't get enough either," she said breathlessly, nodding. She went silent for a moment before speaking. "Gotta pee."

"Well, don't let me stop you," I said simply, sidling forward until my cunt was squashed against hers while I knelt over her. "Lemme have it, mommy."

She smiled tiredly, nodding a little, her eyes still closed. Seconds later, she shivered a tiny bit and then began to pee against me. I shivered as well at the sensation, letting her go. I leaned in, tilted her chin up with my fingers and kissed her lovingly while she did her thing. She sighed as she finished and smiled up at me dreamily.

"Gotta wonder what Heaven must be like if it's better than this," she whispered.

"Let's get you up for a final rinse, my queen," I said, un-straddling her and then gently lifting her to her feet. "There's so much more planned for today, after all, and it just gets more and more depraved."

"Goodness," mom said, finally standing. "I may never want this day to end. I wish every day was my birthday."

"I could spend the rest of my life making that a reality for you, mommy," I said as I used a sponge to gently scrub her down, cleansing her one more time. I followed suit with myself and turned off the water finally. I led her out of the tub and used a big, fluffy towel to dry her and then wrapped her hair in another. I dried myself and wrapped my own hair before taking her back to her room.

"Where do you want me, baby?" she asked as we entered the sumptuous bedroom. Once again, the lights were dim, and I loved looking at her sensual body this way.

"I want you everywhere," I said with a smirk. "But for now, let's put you in your chair at the vanity."

I led her to the chair and sat her in it, standing behind her. I toweled her hair some more until it was only damp, and then began using a soft brush on her thick, lustrous brown hair. Mom purred and moaned, her eyes closed, and I swear she was falling asleep because of what I was doing to her. Knowing I could make her achieve these states of bliss by pampering her was thrilling to me.

"So what will be next, my love?" she asked in a soft voice, probably making sure that she didn't actually drop off.