Sapphic Serenity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, mom was stronger than me as she finally pulled back and then stepped into the panties I'd just been wearing. I did likewise, although my legs were trembling, and I really hoped my cunt wasn't trickling. Mom was wearing stockings, but I wasn't. My aroused shame would've been easy for everyone to see.

"Let's go, baby," she said to me, smiling. "The night is young."

"Which vehicle are we taking?" I asked as we walked down the stairs. I imagine the car is a little more posh."

She nodded. "And if we misbehave in it, I'll have to get really flexible, so let's go with the car."

I giggled and nodded my assent to the plan. Mom asked me if I wanted to drive, which I did quite happily. She hadn't told me where we were dining, but she'd tell me how to get there. First instructions were to simply get us downtown. Easy enough!

Mom, ever the rebel, was playing dinosaur rap like Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Tupac, bopping her head and wiggling in her seat with the music. I just smiled and shook my head. I'd seen her go really old-school before, like ancestors' music from the Seventies- Led Zeppelin, Meat Loaf, Blondie, and disco, but those were before even her time. Mom was born in the mid-Eighties, when Michael Jackson and Madonna were all the rage.

"You can play music on the way home," she said noticing my eye-roll at one point. "I'm sure you can find your Cardi O or whatever her name is on the radio."

"Yeah, and I'm the brat in this relationship," I snorted, making mom giggle. "You're not fooling anyone, I heard you working out to Cardi O and Nicki Minaj less than a month ago, mom. And I saw you twerking."

"Busted," she laughed. "Go right on Eastern, baby."

Before long, I had a sneaking suspicion where we might be going, but mom made us park before I was certain. We pulled into a secure parking lot, paying ahead for a few hours. Mom seemed to have this all planned out. It was only sunset as we got out of the vehicle and onto the street.

"Ready to stun the world, babe?" she asked, giving me a sultry smirk. "Don't forget that wiggle when we walk."

Mom was right, we turned heads. Side by side we sauntered down the street, skirts breezing around our legs, our breasts bouncing just a little under our low-cut dresses. It felt incredible to be stared at and ogled this way. It didn't feel cheap, and I didn't feel objectified, because I knew people were just stunned by how good we looked.

I'd been right about the restaurant, but mom had wanted us to strut before we got there. Good call on her part, because not only did we get to show off, but we didn't look like we'd just un-crumpled ourselves out of a vehicle, either. The walk was just enough to get the heart going and make us look sexy upon arrival. She seemed to think of everything. I wanted to be like that.

There it was, one of the finest restaurants in the city, and for a few counties around, actually. No idea how mom had gotten the reservation, because I didn't remember her blowing anyone for it. We went up the two steps and I opened the door for her. Mom winked at me as she wiggled in.

"The reservation's in your name, baby," she said quietly as we stood together in the waiting room. "I'll be here."

I nodded and walked up the host stand, where a man was waiting and taking names. "Welcome to the Amber Lion," he said in a polite voice. "How may I help you, ma'am?"

"Hello," I said pleasantly, giving him a smile. He had seen me come in with mom, and clearly appreciated our appearance. "I have a reservation, two for Bronwen Evans."

He glanced down at his little reservation book and nodded almost immediately. "Excellent, and we are ready for you, a quiet and private table. Please, you and your date can follow me."

I turned to look at mom, who joined me at the little station while our host waited. She took my arm and we walked into the restaurant. It required all of my willpower not to gape, admittedly. I'd heard about the Lion, but this was my first time inside. Never had a reason to come here before, really. The large space had crimson walls, gilt edged, a ornate mirrors and arworks hung along its length. There were many tables, but they were all spaced far enough apart to give a sense of privacy. Up on a small platform in a corner, a young Asian man in a tux was playing some quiet classical piano.

We were led to a corner of the restaurant, where a table was set up for us. It felt private, with no other tables near us. The table was big enough for two people having meals of several courses. I seated mom and then allowed the host to seat me. I thanked him and nodded politely, saying our server would be along shortly.

Once he was gone, I exhaled slightly and glanced at mom. She was sitting across from me, resting her chin delicately on the back of her hand and smiling. "You did so well, baby."

"Thanks, mom, but..." I began, trying to not seem out of place, even if I felt it. "This place, it's..."

"Perfect for a romantic dinner between two women in love?" she offered, still smiling at me.

"I mean, yeah, but... this must've cost you a mint," I said.

"Oh, not me," mom said, shaking her head slightly. "You wanted to date your mom, so you're on the hook for all this, baby."

I somehow managed to not snort audibly. "Puh-lease, as if an eighteen-year-old tramp like me could ever afford this place."

Mom's eyes glanced over at my little black clutch. She wiggled her eyebrows a few times while she did it.

I frowned in confusion and picked up my clutch, opening it. I found my wallet and my eyes went wide.

What had to be a few thousand in cash was sitting in there, green as could be. I looked up at mom, gaping, which probably wasn't the right look, given our surroundings. Thankfully, she'd wrangled us the most private table in the place.

I gave her another stunned look.

"I figure we can play this one of two ways and still keep our evening on course," mom said in a light and quiet voice, still looking at me with her charming smile. "We can either decide we have no idea whatsoever how that money got in there..."

"Maybe I'm a secret international cat burglar," I said, trying to figure out what she was up to. My answer had only been half-sarcastic.

"That could work," she said simply, nodding. "And you're wooing the woman of your dreams with your ill-gotten gains."

She held up a finger now, a sly smile on her face. "Or..."

And for this she leaned in and spoke even more quietly. "I am a wealthy older woman who has paid for the past few weeks for the privilege of the services of a gorgeous young lady who made her client feel alive again. As a token of my appreciation, I am having you take me out for a romantic evening where you sweep me off my feet and show me the time of my life."

She look at me steadily, her smile never fading. "Which idea suits you, baby? Because that's how the rest of the evening goes down."

I was silent as I thought about what my mother was proposing. Did we simply pretend we had no idea how the money got in there and I was taking my mom out for a wonderful evening, or did we do this kinky roleplay thing where I was, more or less, her high-class whore?

My deliberations were interrupted by our server, a woman who was young, pretty, and efficient. She seemed pleased to serve us, obviously understanding we were on a romantic date, and she took our drink orders. Mom asked for a martini, something I'd never seen her drink before, while I settled for a cosmo. Hopefully my choice didn't out me as an amateur. If it did, our server didn't blink.

"I'll bring your drinks, ladies," she said, smiling pleasantly. "If you need me, a small gesture brings me over. Have a perfect evening."

She was gone, and then mom and I looked at one another. There was an issue that needed resolution.

"So," she began, sliding her hand across the table to trace a fingernail over the back if my hand. "Have we reached a decision, young lady?"

I gave her a wicked smile. "I think we have, ma'am."

"Very well," mom said, nodding and then sitting back in her chair. "I expect to be dazzled, charmed, swept off my feet, and to fall in love. You weren't cheap, after all."

"Nothing with you could ever be cheap, mom," I replied quietly, forgetting the roleplay for a moment because I was being honest.

Mom's eyes shone. "And I'm already in love with you, baby, so no need to try too hard on that count. Just concentrate on charming me, sweeping me off my feet, and getting into my panties before the night is over."

"Challenge accepted, ma'am," I said, nodding with a determined smile.

We both laughed. We were looking forward to an amazing night together.

***

Mom and I were giggling and laughing as we finished the aperitif and the fish course, and we had each ordered a second drink. Mom made it clear, without so many words, that I was free to drink as much as I liked tonight. Now to many my age, that sounds like a great invitation to get white-girl wasted, but how the Hell was I supposed to romance and seduce my mother if I was so gone that I didn't remember my own name?

No, I'd pace out my adult beverages, and I'd also drink lots of water. It's not like mom and I had a problem peeing together, after all. I was having a glass of white wine with my fish, while mom had a zinfandel to accompany her next course. Our server was good to her word, appearing only as needed and clearly respecting our evening out together.

I was glad mom had seemingly researched the layout of the restaurant and snagged this table in particular. Not only was it private, out of sight from most other patrons, but the skirt on the table beneath the tablecloth proper was very long, long enough that no one could see beneath the table at all. There was a carefully measured half-inch of clearance.

As a result, no one could see that mom had removed one of her heels and was now stroking her foot up and down my leg, making me crazy. The touch of her toes against my skin through those stockings she was wearing was electrifying. I really hoped I could chalk up any blush on my face to the alcohol, and not to how turned on I was getting.

"How are you feeling, my dear?" mom asked, still smiling, her chin resting on her fingers while she secretly molested me. "You're looking somewhat... distracted."

"I'm fine, ma'am," I managed to say, nodding. I took another sip of my wine as her foot caressed up the inside of my thigh. "Just enjoying your company and attentions, as always."

I miiiiight have slid forward in my seat a little bit, to see if she could touch my panties with her toes.

Mom kept smiling at me, her chin still perched so very delicately on the backs of her fingers.

Well, couldn't two play at this game?

"I am having such a good time, young lady," she stated softly, continuing to use her new favourite term for me during our little game here. I guess it beat calling me 'my little whore', but I totally would've accepted that too, since I am indeed a total slut for mom. "I am hoping that after dinner, we might mmmp!"

I smiled innocently, as if my toe had not pressed against her pussy through her tiny panties I'd gifted her earlier. Mom seemed momentarily disrupted, her eyes widening for a split second. She let out the tiniest of shivers and then took a sip of her zinfandel while she composed herself.

"I think one of the things I appreciate about you most is your long legs," she breathed, resuming for former posture and awaiting my continued retaliation.

"Thanks, my mom gave 'em to me," I said simply, resisting my own shiver as she resumed using her toe against my panties. My crotch was tingling so badly I was amazed to not be climbing the walls. "I'm rather partial to yours as well, I must say."

"Really," mom mused, leaning in a little now and speaking more quietly still. "Tell me."

Did mom really intend for me to talk dirty about her in the classiest restaurant in the city? I only had a split second to make up my mind about it, and decided that's exactly what she wanted. Dirty talk in a classy place, only the two of us aware of it. What could be more thrilling?

"I love it when they're wrapped around me," I began, using my best sotto voce tone, but making sure I enunciated clearly so that she heard every word and how I said it. "I love how they feel clamped around my head when I am licking your pussy."

"Goodness," mom breathed, blushing just a bit and fanning herself. I saw our server glance over quickly in our direction at the sudden gesture, but she looked away just as fast. I'm pretty sure she was smiling, though. I didn't mind if she figured it out. We were clearly on a date, dressed to the nines, and only had eyes for each other. The conclusion was pretty obvious. "And do you like licking my pussy, my dear?"

"I love it," I said, nodding. "I can't tell you how much I love it, it's one of my favourite things to do."

I pushed my toe directly against her clit. Mom bit her lip just a little bit, but nodded, making it clear I was to continue telling her.

"I love how they lock up with mine when I'm fucking you," I whispered, my voice having a trace of a rasp in it as I described the scene for her. "My pussy against yours, clits kissing and our lips mingling. The way we move against one another, slithering together."

"Oh yes," mom said, her eyes rather glassy as she focused all her attention on me. "I'm rather partial to that part myself. Go on."

"My legs behind you, yours hooked behind me," I said breathily, wishing I could apply more force with my toe, but she was only barely within reach now. I would've needed to be slumped in my chair and halfway under the table to get any more of her. "Holding one another close, kissing hungrily as we rub our tits together."

Mom nodded, clearly past words at this point.

"And the way your legs would clamp around me so tight when we both cum," I said, rather more urgently than I might have, but I was getting very fucking aroused, doing this with her. "You cumming on my cunt, me cumming on yours as we scream one another's names..."

"Jesus," mom whispered, looking away for a moment and clasping her hands together. A single glance from her brought our server over. The girl approached and smiled.

"What may I do for you ladies?" she asked simply in a friendly but professional tone. She was no doubt paid well to find this balance.

"My apologies for asking, but how long do we have before the next course?" mom asked, looking up at the girl and trying to sound normal. For the most part she pulled it off. "I'm afraid I need to powder my nose, and it would be rude to not be here when my main dish was served."

The server thought for a moment and then smiled. "Last I checked, your order was eighteen minutes away, and that was three minutes ago. So then, fifteen minutes, if that meets your needs."

Something in the way she said the last bit made it rather clear that we had permission to leave the table.

"Thank you so much," mom said, nodding now.

"I'll make sure I refill your waters," the girl said, nodding and walking away.

Mom looked at me. "Bron, leave your clutch at the table, but bring your phone when you follow me in after two minutes."

"My clutch?" I asked.

She nodded. "Some collateral assurance for that dear girl. It's safe, don't worry."

I nodded and watched as mom wiggled her foot back into her shoe subtly and then got up to go to the ladies' room. She wiggled off, and I took note of where she'd headed. Somehow, I waited the two minutes, and then left my clutch on the table to join her.

The little hallway where the ladies' rooms were had at least five doors, but I saw one open and mom's face peeking through the tiny space. She pulled back the door and I slipped inside, with her closing and locking it behind me. Before I was ready, she'd spun me around and pressed me up against the wall, making me gasp. Her body was pressed to mine, and we were staring into one another's eyes hungrily.

"We can't kiss, we'll ruin our makeup," she hissed, her hands gripping my hips as she pressed into me harder. "And we can't fully fuck, because we'll smell of sex. But Bron, I need to feel you cunt on mine for a moment or I'll scream and explode."

The bathroom was a decent size, with a sink and a chair in the small waiting area, and a nicely-sized stall in the corner. Except for the stall, the floor was carpeted. The walls were the same gilded maroon as outside in the restaurant. Two paintings of naked women adorned the walls.

We hurriedly stripped out of our thongs, almost panting in our haste and need. I had no idea how I was gonna keep from kissing mom, and we hadn't brought in our makeup kits, so we absolutely needed to be good. If we fucked up our mascara or lipstick, there was no hiding it when we went back out. Definitely not part of the evening's program.

The chair was plush, and large enough for what we needed to do. Mom sat in the chair, slouching a bit and holding her legs open, her skirt pulled up behind her ass. I quickly settled on top of her, my legs moving past hers and we both sighed in relief as my pussy met hers, squashing together, our clits reunited in a Sapphic kiss. We just held one another, shivering and letting the feelings wash over us.

"God, I needed this," she whispered, looking into my eyes. "Even if we can't fuck or cum, your cunt on mine, being this close to you, I... I'm addicted."

"Me too, mommy," I croaked, nodding. We didn't dare move, because we'd begin to fuck. This was about sharing the closeness we'd discovered in the kiss only women can share, and how bonded we felt to be this way. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," she said gently, smiling. Our roleplay seemed to be forgotten for the moment. The intimacy we needed brooked no artificial barriers. We needed one another, raw and honest, exactly who we are. "For the record, you're knocking it out of the park tonight. I'm been swept off my feet and fallen in love about once every three minutes."

"I'll see if I can ramp it up to two minutes," I replied with a smile, making her giggle. I looked down between us, seeing our breasts squashed together through our dresses. "I would love to hike down our tops and squirm our tits together, but even if it didn't drive us crazy to the point of fucking, we'd both still have diamond pokies for the rest of the night, and these dresses wouldn't hide that."

"Like we're not leaving our server a big enough tip at the end of the meal," she snickered. "Imagine her having to look down at us like that the whole night if we had diamond nips."

I shifted just a bit to adjust my balance and we both shivered as our pussies squicked. "Think we can get away with a pretzel if we're careful?"

Mom considered and nodded. "We have to be really careful, these dresses would take way too long to put back on if we took them off."

"Then we'll be real careful," I said somewhat urgently, needing this to happen. If mom and I couldn't fuck here, we needed to come close. We untangled and wiggled into the stall. Mom sat down again, making sure her skirt was well up and out of the way. I tangled my legs through hers, and she reached down to make hold of my skirt, holding it with one hand, while the other hand gripped my ass cheeks to brace me.

"Take your time, don't rush, baby," she whispered, her lips barely an inch from mine. I wanted to kiss her so badly. With a whimper and I shiver, I began to pee, feeling my cunt pressed to her. Mom shuddered as I splashed her, and she did the same. God, it was heaven. I couldn't believe how amazing all these things felt between us. Just us.

Yes, it'd probably feel good with another girl, and yes, if a boy pushed his dick against my pussy and pissed, that'd probably feel pretty good, but because it was my mom, it was the most incredible sensation. We were sharing something so taboo, yet so perfect, and joy just bubbled and foamed inside me as we embraced this loving, forbidden gesture.