Sapphic Tournament Ch. 01

Story Info
Hanna and Jennifer have a moment of passion.
1.5k words
4.59
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this because of my love for sports manga and my appreciation for the Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball games. Also a lot of you writers make excellent girl on girl stories that inspire me. I hope you enjoy this series I'm working on. This installment is meant to build up to a greater sexual encounter later, so it doesn't climax entirely... sorry.

as always please afford me some courtesy.

_________________________________________________

Hanna and Jennifer had been friends for a few years. They met on the volleyball team back in junior college and became close bonding over their appreciation of the sport. This bond between the two of them translated into fantastic chemistry on the which attracted interest from bigger programs. The attention scouts were giving to them caused a lot of resentment among their teammates. The resentment only drew them closer, so when it appeared that the two of them would not end up in the same program, the duo decided to go pro by transitioning to beach volleyball.

The change had its pros and cons. The girls found being on the beach more often to be a major positive, and the fact that it would just be the two of them was exciting. However they'd been used to playing on hardwood, so running on the sand court proved to be challenging at first. Another challenge they faced was the stronger competition, but through perseverance they achieved some success in the United States and were invited to compete on the international stage. Upon receiving the email inviting them to a tournament in Eastern Europe, Jennifer hurried over to Hanna's apartment.

"Varna, Bulgaria?" Hanna asked befuddled from what Jennifer had just told her. "When I picture competing in Europe, I usually imagine Spain or Italy. Not.... Bulgaria."

"It would be our first international competition." Jennifer replied with a grin.

Hanna sat and contemplated the idea, and eventually agreed saying, "Honestly, I'm sick of the Great Lakes... Why not?"

"Exactly!" Jennifer replied shaking in excitement. "I can't wait to contact the event organizers."

As Jennifer left the room, Hanna sat and thought about what could happen in Bulgaria. There probably was going to be a decent amount of prize money if they won, but could they win? It took a long time for the two of them to become competitive after leaving junior college. There were a lot of losses that were tough to swallow. The thought of suffering a humiliating defeat on the international stage started to loom in Hanna's mind.

'What if we just crumble?' She thought as she looked down at her feet.

"What's wrong?" Jennifer asked as she walked back into the room.

"I'm just thinking..." Hanna sighed.

"Are you worried about losing?" Jennifer asked as she sat down next to Hanna placing an arm around her. "It's okay to be scared."

"I know." Hanna answered as she made eye contact with Jennifer. Her icy blue eyes were welling up with tears. "I just don't know if I could take it if we go all the way to Bulgaria and lose."

"Don't think like that." Jennifer said in a soft voice as she wiped a tear from her friend's cheek. "Losing isn't easy to go through, we both know that, but it's the best way to get better. All we can do is our best. Besides, imagine how jealous our old teammates would be if they saw that we've made it this far."

"I know. I know." Hanna replied with a small chuckle as she tried to regain her composure. "It's just that since Dylan cheated on me, I've been thinking I'm not good enough."

Dylan was Hanna's long term boyfriend. Ever since she met him at the age 7 she had a crush on him. So him becoming her boyfriend junior year of high school seemed like it was magical, as if it were out of a story book, but unfortunately for Hanna, their relationship wasn't what she had imagined.

A few days ago, after returning home from the gym, she found Dylan with another woman. The illusion Hanna had surrounding her relationship with Dylan shattered in an instant. Because she thought she would end up marrying him he was living in her apartment rent free, but he didn't respect her enough to remain faithful. Hanna ended things with Dylan at that very moment, but the harsh feeling of being devalued lingered.

"Don't think about that selfish asshole anymore." Jennifer said as she stroked Hanna's cheek looking deep into her eyes. "He's not worth it."

As Hanna looked back into her friends eyes, an idea she never had crossed her mind. She had this urge to kiss Jennifer. Sure she thought her friend was pretty, but never thought about kissing her. However, as the urge became stronger she saw Jennifer in a different light. Her muscular legs, her tan skin, emerald eyes, and blonde hair had become appealing to the point of arousal.

"You know I'll be with you." Jennifer said as she gently took hold of Hanna's hand. "Together we're capable of anything."

The words "Kiss her" began to reverberate loudly in Hanna's mind the instant she felt Jennifer's touch. It was silky soft, similar to her heart, but yet it was strong enough to change the atmosphere even more. Hanna felt a warmth that she didn't understand, but couldn't help herself from being washed away by it. Finally, she'd succumb to the urge and kiss Jennifer. It was short kiss, lasting mere seconds, but it was intense.

"I'm.. I'm sorry." Hanna muttered nervously as she realized what she'd just done.

Briefly, she looked at Jennifer and noticed a confused look on her face, then began to fret that she may have made a huge mistake as she averted her gaze to the floor.

"I can't say I expected that." Jennifer giggled.

Little did Hanna know, Jennifer had experimented with girls before, and the thought of being intimate with Hanna wasn't new for Jennifer. Back in junior college, she'd often find herself admiring Hanna's tall and slender form when they showered together. She'd imagine the contrast of her tan skin up against Hanna's pale skin that complimented her black hair so nicely. For the longest time, she'd have to suppress those thoughts because she couldn't jeopardize her friendship with Hanna, but the kiss had breathed new life into them.

"I'm such an idiot." Hanna groaned as she blushed unable to look her friend in the eyes.

"Don't say that." Jennifer replied as she lifted her friend's chin. "You're so not an idiot."

"You're not freaked out?" Hanna asked as she looked into Jennifer's eyes.

Jennifer just shook her head and then gave Hanna a kiss of her own. This kiss was longer and more passionate.

"That was amazing." Hanna panted as the awkward feeling from the first kiss disappeared.

"I couldn't agree more." Jennifer giggled. "If you liked that maybe you'll like something else you've got me thinking about."

Jennifer started kissing Hanna again, but this time her hand wandered down her friend's abdomen until it arrived underneath her gym shorts. Jennifer's ring and index finger slowly made their way to Hanna's clit. Then Jennifer gently started rubbing Hanna's warm clit causing her to shudder.

"Oh my god." Hanna moaned as she stared breathing heavily. She had been touched like that by Dylan before, but this time it was different, it was much better.

"It looks like I was right." Jennifer remarked as she snuck her fingers down into Hanna's opening.

"Oh my god it feels soo good." Hanna moaned throwing her head back as Jennifer slowly moved her fingers in and out.

As Jennifer kept fingering, she stared directly at Hanna's breasts. Her erect nipples tantalized Jennifer to the point that she could no longer control herself. Like a woman possessed, she peeled Hanna's shirt up exposing her naked breasts and delicate pink nipples.

"You have no clue how long I've wanted to do this." Jennifer confessed as she started to gently kiss Hana's breasts before she began suckling her nipple before her fingers went back to work.

The sensation of Jennifer sucking her breasts while she was being fingered was the most intense feeling she'd ever experienced. She was dripping wet with pleasure, and the subsequent pulsating orgasm would immediately prove to be the best she'd ever had.

Then just before the passion between the women got to a boiling point, there was a knock on the door. They tried to ignore it at first, but whoever was at the door was persistent and kept knocking.

"ugh." Jennifer groaned as she scrambled to her feet. "We'll have to continue this another time." She quipped just before sucking Hanna's essence off her fingers.

Hanna pulled her shirt back down over her breasts and readjusted her shorts. What she'd just gone through was so spontaneous and passionate she was never going to be the same, and she liked it that way. She wanted more.