All Comments on 'Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 06'

by topcattopone

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEED MORE!

pleasae do not leave this story hanging! - we need more exhibitionist exploits from Sarah and Mina as well as a visit from Carole - another holiday to the Med (why not Greece this time - their economy is shot and they could do with the free publicity!! LOL), etc etc etc - start another series if you have to but keep the characters - or go with a novel!! but please don't change the theme too much!

cannot wait for another story

MANY THANKS!!

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. You might be interested to know that Ch 07 is in production. I was going to finish it after six chapters but after some pressure from some of the readers there is one more to come and there is a logical conclusion. However after that there is another series which currently contains twenty chapters but this is written in the first person (a woman called Paula Bradshaw who I hope you will like.) But there is a lot of editing to do. she gets up to similar behaviour to Sarah and Tom but with a bit of a twist.

Thanks for commenting and voting - much appreciated.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

many thanks for the feedback and the continuation of this series - even if it is just for one more episode! I look forward to reading about Ms Bradshaw - and hopefully her public exhibtitionist streak! (pun intended)

regards

Parklander

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous