All Comments on 'Sara's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02'

by TedTederson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work! Should continue the story line.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

After a slightly shaky start, this is very fine. Another 5 stars -- at least from me.

I was questioning your choice of title. The story so far has not been about Sara's sexual awakening; Sara's sexuality, from the opening scene when she stages a show by dropping her pencil, is very much awake. But the difference has to do with the arcane grammatical distinction between intransitive and transitive verbs! In clearer words, the story thus far is not about the sexual awakening Sara would be experiencing; it's about Sara awakening the sexuality of her friends, to a lesser degree Jenny and to a greater degree Kelly! Very clever.

The same distinction between transitive and intransitive verbs will serve you well in your future offerings. I've notice that you are shaky on your grasp of the difference between "lie" and "lay" and between "rise" and "raise." "Lie" (lie/lying/lay/lain) and "rise" (rise/rising/rose/risen) are intransitive verbs. They never lead in to a direct object and may never be used in the passive voice. "Lay" (lay/laying/laid/laid) and "raise" (raise/raising/raised/raised) are transitive verbs. They regularly predicate direct objects and may be used in the passive voice. Mastering the difference will enhance/contribute to your standing as a first-rate author.

Keep 'em coming! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wiat till the third chapter, Kelly, Sara, and Jenny threesome. maybe a shared Jordan? more characters? a controlling Sara where the other two girls just do? whatever I am sure will be as good as these two chapters. very good. thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are we going to see a third chapter? the first two were a 5/5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous