Satisfied With Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week, another training class visits from Packard Publishing, the second company that Team Brad visited in LA. Jackie, Ron and both their secretaries are excited to receive the invitation and when their training is complete, they are as pumped up as Larry and his team is. They are ready to return home early as well and hit the company running.

Even though there is still 27 more companies in the Packard Empire to train, the Packard team is very pleased with the outcome of the training so far. They ramp up the training classes, two per week, every week until the entire Empire has completed the training.

After the completion of the training, they spend another week in Aspen for a little rest and relaxation, as if they really need it.

Back on the island, in Brad's living area, Brad asks Kristi what is on the schedule for the rest of the day and she said nothing that will take more than an hour. She asks Brad to call his sisters to a meeting to discuss the newbie's again. They arrive and Brad kicks off the meeting.

"Kristi wants to discuss the newbie's with us, again.... Kristi, you think it is time we move them?"

"I'm thinking we should so we can become an integrated team, Brad. We will be on the road again soon so they need to be ready. They have been here for four months now and have proven they can do the work and participate as team members. The next step is to complete the training, possibly in less than a year," she said.

"Okay, that's good news. Peggy, Stacy, what do you think?"

"If Kristi thinks they are ready, let's get it done. I certainly believe they are ready," Stacy said and Peggy agrees.

"Okay, this afternoon we will play musical assistants. Kristi, let's find Jeni and Katie and tell them. Stacy, you find Dave and Judy and tell them while Peggy finds Rick and Anita to tell them. Give them a tour of their new home or just spend some quality time with them," Brad said with authority. "Okay! Let's go get 'em."

Off they go. Brad and Kristi find Jeni and Katie in a business suite alone, working. They sneak in very quietly and scare the shit out of them. Then Jeni gives them a hug for no reason. She does that a lot. Katie does the same, surprising Brad and Kristi both.

Brad asks, "Katie, why did you do that? You may not like what we have to tell you."

Jeni inserted saying, with a smile, "We'll take our chances Brad."

"Okay, you asked for it," he said with a saddening expression on his face. "This afternoon is a sad time for Katie."

Katie asks, "Why? What's going on?"

"You have to move."

A smile overcomes Jeni's face.

"Where am I moving to now?" she asks.

"Jeni, would you like to show Katie her new home?"

She jumps up and gives Katie a hug and congratulates her.

Katie is in the dark and does not understand what is happening so Kristi tells her she is moving into Brad's empty en-suite bedroom so the team will be together. She is elated with the news as her eyes begin to show signs of wetness.

Katie asks, with tears forming in her eyes, "Is this permanent?"

Kristi answers, "As long as you maintain your performance and attitude, it very well will be."

Jeni gets up and drags Katie off to the suite as Brad and Kristi follow behind them, arm in arm, and a lot slower.

Jeni gives her the tour of the whole suite, showing her where her en-suite is, then Brad and Kristi's master bedroom and then her own. Kristi tells Katie the staff will help her move in after lunch so you have some time to get use to the room.

Brad said, "Since this is my suite, I will come in any time I want to."

A shock comes over Katie's face and her mouth opens.

"That will give me no privacy at all. You're not serious are you?"

"It is my suite, after all."

"Can we talk about this?"

"No Katie because I'm not serious at all. This is your home and we will respect that," Brad replies with a smile.

Relief comes over her and she smiles at Brad and Kristi, who are doing the same. Jeni joins them.

Brad whispers to Kristi that is the reaction he wants to see. He wants to be sure she does not have any other thoughts or claims on him. Also, he thinks she will not hesitate to question things that come up.

"Jeni, what do we usually do in this situation?" Brad asks.

"Team hug!" she yells as she throws her arms up and does just that.

"Welcome to the Packard Empire, to Team Brad and welcome home, Katie," Brad said. "Is it okay with you if we give you a hug?"

"A hug.... Sure!" she said, wondering.

"We're glad you are here. Welcome home Katie," Kristi said.

Jeni gives her a hug and also congratulates her wearing a happy face. Katie is in tears at the welcome she gets and stays in the team hug as she overcomes her tears.

"I'm sorry. I should not be crying. I have never been welcomed to a job like this ever before. I'm not sure what to expect now," Katie said, still crying.

"It's alright, Katie. We do a lot of that on this team," Kristi said. "Especially me. Mostly me."

"From now on, you will attend all our meetings and be part of this corporation as the other assistants are. Kristi will brief all of you on that role soon. Enjoy your new home, Katie. The staff will move you in after lunch," Brad tells her.

Lunch is being served by the pool so they all went to enjoy the food, and they all had several laughs and a good time together.

After lunch the staff shows up to help Katie and the others move. Kristi directs the adventure. It's fun to watch and there are many laughs as the team bonds together.

This is the beginning of the future for Katie. She is not yet aware of all it entails, but she will learn. She will integrate into this team like she never has in any other job before.

As the move is happening, Jeni continues to show Katie all the neat features of her en-suite bedroom and she is in total awe of her new accommodations. Brad and Kristi remain in the living area as Jeni shows Katie her en-suite. When the move is complete, Brad and Kristi appear in Katie's en-suite.

"Team Brad meeting in my living area in five seconds."

Brad takes off to the living area immediately, followed by his team members. Kristi and Jeni laugh while Katie, not really understanding what is going on yet, brings up the rear. As they get settled in, Brad looks at each one of them for a moment, saving Katie for last.

"Katie, welcome aboard. I would like us to get to know each other so I will start with myself and tell you my life's story so you have a better understanding of my background. First, I'm still a kid at 23 years old."

"After graduating from high school, I attended Stanford University and graduated with a Masters Degree in Business four years later. Returning home to Raleigh, Tennessee, I got a job at a local business consulting firm, where I worked in the business strategy division, for about nine months."

"Then, one day, I was told there was a job opening to be an owner of the Packard Empire and I accepted it," Brad said with a smile on his face.

"That is not quite the real story Katie. Don't be bashful Brad," Kristi said, smiling.

"Right.... That is not exactly how I got this job. Before I was told of my birth Father's death, I learned I was adopted when I was two years old, then was told my birth Father is Danny Packard, who started this company and made it what it is today."

"Then I was told my birth Mother passed away shortly after giving birth to Peggy, from a car accident with a drunk driver. Then I was told the Packard Empire was left to me and two my sisters that I never knew I had. I have been on this path for about seven months now and I am still learning it. That is why you are here."

"Your job, as my assistant, is to help me do my job and you're a member of the Packard Empire team, Team Brad in particular, and you will learn as we go, same for all of us. We are a team and you will fit in as you progress."

"I will tell you what I tell the other assistants. I am not a typical boss. I want you to be happy to work for me and the Packard Empire, just like Kristi, Jeni, Anita and Rick. If you have a problem, talk to either or any of us and we will do what we can to fix it, or help you fix it."

"I don't have secrets with the staff, any of them. You can ask anything of any of us. We are an open book so don't be afraid to ask. Kristi is my fiancee and Jeni is Kristi's BFF so that is where we stand. Now that you have joined the team, we expect to have more fun as we work together. Your turn Kristi."

They went around to all of them and learn a lot about each other. They spend the rest of the day chatting and have some laughs to go with the entertainment. Katie has a better understanding where she fits into this team and Kristi will give her a list of her duties as time passes. Jeni fills her in on some of them. After a while, the meeting ends. Brad and Kristi snuck away to their bedroom and hang the sign on the door.

After dinner, in the meeting, Brad does the same thing as they all get acquainted. It's interesting to hear all of the stories again. So many things Brad has forgotten.

The sibling meeting is short, but Brad does ask his sisters if they are okay with Kristi joining their meetings. They politely decline saying they want family time with their brother. It's the only time they get with him and they want to keep it that way. But, they also said if he wants to have regular, separate business meetings, they would like Kristi to join them.

********

As Brad and Kristi reach his bed, he takes her in his arms and said, "That was one excellent choice of assistants, Kristi. Seven out of seven are keepers. I just might have to keep you around for another day or two."

"It had better be longer than that, huggie bear," she said squeezing him, smiling.

He kisses her passionately and said, "Okay, maybe three."

She grabs hold of his balls and asks, "How long?"

Brad's face changes to alarm and he quickly said, "Okay. You win. I'm going to keep you until you can't stand me anymore."

Then she squeezes his cock and said, "That had better be a long time huggie bear."

"Until I die Angel.... Now, have you any special requests?" Brad asks.

"As a matter of fact, I do. You got two seconds to get rid of those clothes, or else."

"Can't wait to see what the 'or else' is."

They strip their clothes off and hold each others' naked body tight, then she pushes him to the bed and falls on top of him. Brad adjusts her position so he can explore her body. She lets him do what he wants as he caresses every private part of her. She loves him and loves the way he caresses her as she reaches for and strokes his cock. Brad is feeling her weight on him as his cock rises to the occasion, as it always does. He is getting horny and is begging for her attention.

"Is that for me?" she asks as it pokes her pussy non-stop.

"I'm all for you, Angel."

Brad proceeds to do what she loves him to do -- fuck her good.

Every day Brad wakes up next to his future bride, he has to remind himself it's not very often you get to talk to an Angel.

The End

Epilogue

A while ago, I read JammyJimmy's (JJ) 'Threads: The Island'. As a result, I poured some time into a novel, writing a 1,000+ page novel (equivalent to about 129 Literotica pages), which I titled 'Real Love'.

'Real Love' is a novel based on JJ's 'Threads: The Island' and includes the sequel you have just read, which I titled 'Satisfied With Love'.

When I finished writing 'Real Love', it turned into a monster project, filling the better part of 1,025 pages in a word processor document. Then I tried to contact JJ, hoping he would inject his talent into the novel with the intention of submitting the story for conversion to a movie by one of the larger porn movie studio's. A dream or long shot at best, but that was the original goal I was prepared to offer to JJ. We can dream, can't we?

JJ's story stops at the trip to LA, and that is where my sequel, 'Satisfied With Love', begins. The problem I faced was the sequel was already written as an integrated novel with JJ's story. This is what caused me to change most of the story.

I have since been unable to contact JJ and his blog has not been updated since February, 2012, and neither has his bio on Literotica. I didn't pay attention to that until after I finished writing the novel. I was so excited about writing my novel as I finished reading 'Threads: The Island', and I started writing it almost immediately. I'm not asking anyone to believe what I say, but it is my reality, believe it or not.

As I wrote my series, 'Summer Break', I began to think about writing a sequel to JJ's story. The problem was, I cannot use JJ's characters in my novel out of respect for JJ, so I renamed every character. I also had to change the plot and the storyline somewhat so as not to plagiarize JJ's awesome story. JJ deserves the credit for both 'Real Love' and 'Satisfied With Love' as well and I wish I could tell him that.

Two readers commented, at the end of the first chapter, that this story may be a sequel to JJ's story and they were right. It was intended to be a sequel and JJ is the inspiration for it.

My desire would be to release 'Real Love' as special tribute to JJ. I believe in my heart, it has a good storyline, worthy of JJ's inspiration and talent. But, I just don't think it can happen.

Readers can let me know privately or publically if they would like to see 'Real Love' published, but I also need to get Literotica involved in it's release, to get their approval of a somewhat plagiarized story because in reality, that is what it will be, if published without JJ's approval. I wish JJ would respond because his approval would be icing on the cake, and mean a great deal to me.

As you can tell in the beginning of this final chapter, I included several small sections of JJ's story in this storyline out of respect for the person who gave me the inspiration to write the novel. There is also some in the intro in chapter 1 as well.

MDSW is not the world's most talented writer and I know it. That is why I had hopes JJ would be willing volunteer his talents to this project. The novel needs some serious editing and I know that too. It exceeds 370,000 words so it's a large project for anyone to tackle.

I had high hopes JJ and myself would collaborate and work on 'Real Love' together. I know and understand JJ has a lot to give as a writer....

JJ, I don't know what has happened to you, but I would like to thank you for the inspiration you gave me to write 'Real Love' and 'Satisfied With Love'. Your work inspired me to start writing in the first place, however awkward my talent, or lack of talent, currently is.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, JJ, fair winds and following seas my friend....

MDSW