Saving Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma lifted Angie onto the counter, pushing her legs open towards me. She spread open her outer labia, running her fingers up and down before shoving them in my mouth.

"See, little one? If you had acted right, this could've been you! Angie, you don't have to ask. You go ahead and cum as many times as you need to. Show Liv what good girls can have when they do as they are told."

I sat bound to the chair, watching them start making out. I whimpered and rocked in frustration. My view was blocked by Emma's body as her hand went lower, arm moving back and forth as Angie cried out happily. Slowing, Emma dropped her head between Angie's legs, Angie stabilizing herself as her second orgasm trembled through her. When Emma stood, she took Angie's face in her hands to kiss her.

"I'm good, Miss Emma. I don't want to be greedy," Angie sighed, throwing her arms around Emma's neck to hug her.

"If you insist, pet. Now what do we do with this one?"

"I don't know, Miss Emma. There might be such thing as too much teasing."

"Please, Miss.... Please let me go... or let me cum..."

"Now, my little one, how will you ever learn if you don't receive your punishment for disobeying? Or did you think this was your punishment?"

"I.... Miss... I am sorry.... Please do with me... as you will," the vibe was driving me crazy, and I was hoping they would end their slow torture on me.

"My pet, I'm gonna need some loving before we continue, but you may be right about too much teasing. Maybe she needs a break."

Emma reached for Angie's phone, turning off the vibrations finally. My pussy felt like it had its own heartbeat at this point. She popped the toy out of me, handing it to Angie to be cleaned. I exhaled a breathe of relief.

"Looks like that worked as intended. Poor thing is sitting in a puddle right now! You stay right here. I want Angie to finish me in bed while I lay down for a few minutes."

Emma tugged at the clamps, kissed me on the forehead, and dragged Angie away. As the sound of pleasure emanated from the bed room, I opened my legs trying to cool off at least one of my delicate parts. When things quieted down, neither returned. I couldn't see a clock anywhere, and I started to panic that they had fallen asleep without untying me. Trusting they would come back, I took a few deep breaths, each one causing the weights to swing ever so slightly.

After what felt like an eternity, they both casually strolled into the room. Emma poured herself a glass of wine, and brought a chair to sit across from me. Angie stood behind her, giving me a wink and a kind smile.

"Little one, what would you do for me to let you cum?"

"Almost anything, Miss."

"Would you let Angie have her ice cream moment?"

"Yes, Miss," my face twisted a little in fear.

"How did you not make a mess everywhere doing that anyway?"

"A tablecloth, Miss."

"Do you have another one?"

"No, Miss."

"Damn. That could've been fun. What else would you do?"

"What would you like to do to me, Miss? I would do almost anything. Please tell me what to do!"

"As it stands now, I should spank you at least 20 times. Can you handle that?"

"I deserve it, Miss."

"Would you wear a small anal plug?"

"The thought makes me nervous, Miss, but if I have to then I can try."

"Have you ever had anything in your ass before? A finger or tongue even?"

"No, Miss."

"Would you cum as many times as I wanted?"

"I would try my best, Miss. You might make me pass out again, though."

"What if I told you, we would tease you a bit more, and you would need ten orgasms for me to free you?"

"No disrespect Miss, but ten seems like a lot. I would try if it would please you."

"Oh it would please me a lot. I wonder if I could make you cum in ten different ways."

"You are very creative, Miss. It would take very little for the first one."

"I see that, you're still soaked. That also pleases me. Angie, I don't think ice cream is a possibility tonight. It's a lot of effort to clean her up afterwards."

"Excuse me, Miss? May I ask a question?"

"You may."

"Well, Miss, you usually leave early Sunday morning. I am concerned about you not being able to safely drive if we stay up too late..."

"I took Monday off, little one. We have plenty of time. My pet, can you please fetch the gag, and the vibrating egg?"

"I'd love to Miss Emma!"

"She might not get ice cream, but I think she will enjoy it as we finish teasing you. You'll have to cum at least five times to earn your freedom, although I will still aim for ten. They don't have to be huge orgasms, and you don't need to ask permission. Partially since you probably won't be able to speak for awhile."

"Yes, Miss. I understand. I only want to make you happy."

"You will. Also, if you pass out on me, we'll have to tease you a bit when you come to until we finish. Do you trust me to know your limits before Angie gags you?"

"Yes, Miss. I trust both of you. Thank you."

"Very good, little one. One more question. Can you cum from penetration alone?"

"I never have, Miss. It builds me up really good though. I might be able to tonight."

"Thank you for being so good. I hope you can continue this way so you can enjoy the rest of the evening. Nothing will be gentle or easy, but it will be worth it."

Emma motioned to Angie, and she fitted the small gag into my mouth. Sitting on Emma's lap, they whispered to each other, as I sat with pleading eyes. Angie nodded, walked in to living room, coming back with a small, short padded bench I usually kept along the wall. Walking out and returning again, Angie draped a few towels over the bench. Emma arose to untie me from the chair, then bringing my hands to my front for a set of more padded cuffs that held them closer together.

"Once you stand, you will lean over that bench. I only want it to support part of your stomach and the front of your hips. Press your hands into the floor so I don't accidentally knock you over it. Angie will ensure you don't fall. Now raise your arms and open your legs wide for us."

I nodded, spreading my legs. Angie clicked the egg twice, sliding it inside of me as I let out a groan. I opted to keep my hands up and my legs open, since I wasn't directed to stand. Emma guided me up out of the chair by my arms, carefully positioning me over the bench. It was just high enough that my knees couldn't reach the floor, more or less forcing me to plant my hands and feet with my rear up in the air. Angie knelt beside me, one hand on the bench, the other on my shoulder, on standby in case balance was lost.

"We should get this out of the way, little one. Keep in mind that if you aren't compliant as we go, there will be more."

I tried to nod, but her hand crashed down on my ass. Not a single smack was gentle, each one causing my breasts to jiggle and sway, as the weights pulled at me. I almost cried as the ending came near. Now my ass and nipples were on fire, and my pussy was throbbing. The last blow almost toppled me over, but Angie held me in place. The mixture of pain and pleasure almost pushed me over the edge, my arousal leaking down my thighs.

"You took that so well, little one. Let us help you onto the table to lay back. I think you need to cool down."

They helped me stand, leaning me backwards across the kitchen table. A length of rope was anchored to keep my arms over my head. The other two placed just above my knees, tied off to opposite legs of the table as well, keeping me spread wide open. I hear the clinking of something hitting glass, and tried to crane my neck to see what it was. A glass of ice was placed at my side. Angie removed the clamps, and I felt relieved for a split second. She reached over to grab two cubes of ice, and I shook my head, trying to beg through the gag. I felt two of Emma's fingers slide behind the vibrating egg, pulling in up against my insides, her other hand finding the heartbeat in my clit. Angie brought the ice down, holding it firmly to both nipples as Emma's hand worked in a frenzy. It took mere seconds until the orgasmic earthquake hit me, releasing a fountain of cum. Angie dropped the ice, letting it fall to my sides. She pulled my chin up and attacked my neck, as Emma pushed the egg up again, sucking me into her mouth. Any part of my body not tied down flew off the table, arching, shaking, calves flailing past Emma on either side. The two stopped, admiring their work as I laid there whimpering through the gag, shaking.

"I think we should try to bring her upstairs. Can you walk, little one?"

I shook my head no, waving a hand to try to get Emma's attention.

"Ang, can you take that out for a second? What were you trying to say?"

"I can walk if you give me a minute, Miss. Thank you."

"Good girl. Angie, back in please. Nod when you're good."

Angie shoved the gag back in. The two went about untying me, lifting me to an upright position. I nodded, and they helped me stand, ensuring I was steady. Angie hooked an arm in mine escorting me upstairs. Once there, Emma had me sit.

"Relax for a minute. Too many options for your next 3-8 orgasms. Can't wait to see how long you last, my little one."

Emma fumbled through drawers, tossing the variety of our collection here and there. She stopped to pull on a harness for a strap on, then continued. Yet again, Emma had a spread of items. The remote vibe reappeared, the larger dildo attachment, different sizes of vibrators, and her go to bullet. Looking over everything, Emma still seemed undecided. It was rare to see that on her face.

"Hey Ang? Ever rimmed someone?"

"No, Miss Emma, but I'll try if you want me to."

"It's better when the receiving person is chilled out, and she's only gonna get more relaxed as we go. I'll teach you, pet. Lay her over some pillows. I'm not sure she'll be able to stay where I want her on her own."

Emma motioned for me to lay on my stomach over the stack of pillows, hooking my bound hands up to the headboard. My body melted into the bed as her hands drifted down my back and sides before taking her position behind me.

"Little one, you look so sexy with my handprints all over your little butt. So red still... maybe we should ice that, too?"

I was happy she couldn't hear me yelling 'no' through the gag. She chuckled, kissing and nipping at my sensitive rear. Thinking she would go easier on me if I made her happier, I inched my knees up under me, lifting my ass high for her.

"Very good, little one. If you need to relax your legs, it's ok. Be sure to keep them open for me though. My pet, would you like to sit here? You can help in a little bit."

Emma's hands spread my cheeks open, slowly running her tongue across my crinkled star. The new sensation made me sigh into the mattress. Alternating between licking and probing against my tight hole, her patience paid off as she pushed her tongue in just a bit. The more I moaned, the further she pushed in, bringing Angie's hand underneath me. The two girls worked me gently, coaxing a third orgasm out of me. Emma instructed Angie to keep rubbing me slowly, leaving her position momentarily. I flinched as a cold liquid was rubbed at my asshole.

"Stay relaxed, little one. This will feel so good. It always makes things more intense when I use it."

I grunted as a small rounded tip pressed into me, sliding into what was once my completely virgin ass with ease. After tapping at it a few times to see it's effect, Emma seemed satisfied. The small plug hit a bundle of nerves I didn't know were there. The intrusion alone almost pushed me over the edge.

"I'm gonna go clean my face up a bit. My pet, why don't you roll her over and eat her out?"

"Gladly, Miss Emma!"

I whined through the gag once more. My whole body felt like it was on fire. Emma paused to look at me, then released the gag once more.

"Something you would like to say, little one?"

"Miss, I'm not sure how much more I can take. You two are too talented. Every touch feels like too much right now."

"I see," Emma replied, fixing the gag back into place, "you still had two more to go, at least. It shouldn't take much to make you cum at this point, and you will keep going until I say so. Now you need to make it to at least 6. I'll be right back. Continue, my pet."

Angie placed a kiss on each of my knees before lowering her mouth to me. I realized as she started to finger fuck me, that the small plug tightened my pussy a bit. Angie was on the verge of making me go a second time, taking my button into her mouth while lightly rubbing her thumbs across my tortured nipples. Emma returned, seeing me on the brink. She pushed Angie's hands down, and twisted both nipples hard as I screamed through the fifth orgasm of the night. My eyes clenched shut and I was struggling to breathe.

"Such good girls I have! My pet, I heard some muffled happiness while I was washing up. Did you make her cum twice?"

"Yes, Miss Emma. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to. I only wanted to help things along."

"It's ok. Let's give her a break, since she's halfway there. Little one, I'm going to remove the gag and give you some water. Don't speak."

Emma held my head up, bringing a straw to my mouth to drink. Angie sat on the side of the bed, resting a hand on my stomach. When I finished drinking, the gag was reset. My jaw was starting to ache from it, but I didn't dare complain. Emma placed a small, round item on the bed. I hoped it wasn't a new item to be pushed inside of me. Devilish looks were exchanged. Angie spread my legs wide again, inspecting my still dripping cunt and nodding at Emma.

"Little one, I should warn you. You're going to cum really fucking hard on this next one. It'll be like nothing you've ever felt. My pet, I'm going to need your help. I'll try to make sure you get some pleasure if I can focus enough."

I whined as I watched Emma attach the larger dildo to her harness. I had wondered why I hadn't been blindfolded this time, and the answer was becoming obvious. Everything I saw was a tease that would either excite me or make me anxious, usually both. Part of me wished they would stop, while another never wanted it to end. I'd never experienced such a confusing feeling when it came to sex. Before my two little sex fiends, I mostly enjoyed the satisfaction of making a woman orgasm as many times as possible. I laid back, watching the two of them waiting for what was next.

"Angie, straddle her as high up her body as possible. There's no way she can hold the position, so I'm going to need you to do that for me. I want you to wrap your arms around her, just above her knees, and pull her legs open and back as far as they'll go. I'll prop some pillows under her to try to help. You're going to want to hold on tight."

"Miss Emma, do you think it would help if we used the straps she got for our thighs?"

"Maybe, to take some pressure off your arms. I don't know how you'll be able to sit over her though, and I don't want the straps to hurt her if she pulls too hard. Do you think you can do without?"

"Yes, Miss Emma. Her body is pretty weakened from us playing with her, and I've gotten a lot stronger. Let's do what you said."

Angie hopped up on the bed, placing her knees on either side of me. The only thing I could see now was her perfect ass. I was disappointed my mouth was already full, enjoying my view temporarily. She grabbed above my knees tightly, pulling them to her own shoulders. Emma shoved a pillow or two under my lower back to lift me up further. Definitely not completely comfortable with the positioning, but I figured that was the point.

"I love how wet you've stayed for me, little one! It makes things easier when you're dripping like this!"

Emma elicited a long moan from me as she slid her way inside my sopping cunt. I could feel the girth of the shaft rub against the butt plug through the thin wall between them. She delicately sawed in and out, trying to find the exact spot she wanted, as I whimpered behind Angie. The antagonizing pace was only building me up, and she knew it. Emma pushed my legs back a bit further into Angie, as the grip on my legs tightened and held strong. Angling herself slightly, Emma hit my g spot, hearing my breath hitch. That was all she was waiting for. I felt one of her hands grab the top of my thigh, and she slammed her attached cock into me roughly as she held in place for a moment. Suddenly, the plug in my ass started to vibrate. I let out a muffled cry, then heard Angie start to moan as Emma began ramming my pussy. As Angie moaned, she began rocking back and forth bringing my legs further back with her. Emma's brutal fucking was creating a sensation I had never felt. My ass and pussy, along with every other muscle, began contracting and releasing. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over my entire body, until I came so hard I could feel it shoot across my own stomach. Emma kept going as Angie cried out.

"Fuck! That was so hot! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

Angie's release gushed over my chest as she let my legs down. Emma pumped in and out of me strongly a few more times as she turned off the vibrations. Both of them took a minute to remove themselves from me, as I laid there limply trying to catch my breath.

"You did so good, little one! You're almost done. I need some relief myself soon. Why don't you take a minute to suck my dick clean?"

Emma knew I wouldn't want to do that. I shook my head no, exhausted.

"I was going to take the gag out and take it easy on you if you did. Oh well. Angie? Would you like to?"

Angie immediately fell to her knees, lapping up every last drop before helping her out of the harness. The two proceeded to kneel on either side of the bed, licking my cum covered torso clean. I jumped at any contact with my sore nipples. Patting me on the thigh, Emma got up to retrieve something.

"I need to get off, little one. You're going to cum with me. Angie, go get your phone."

Emma turned back to the bed, holding up the remote vibe again. I whimpered and shook my head. She ignored me, spreading me open and inserting it into place. Emma grabbed the harness and the smaller of dildos, sliding it up my legs and securing it over the vibe. Pulling my legs together, my ankles were secured to the bottom of the bed. Emma handed Angie the remote for my ass before making her way over me.

"Since you probably don't have the energy to fuck me properly, I'll just take what I need. When we cum together, we can be finished for the night. Angie, feel free to play with yourself, just don't forget to use the remotes please."

I raised my head to watch Emma lower herself onto the cock as a low vibration hit my pussy and clit. Just as Emma started to ride me slowly, Angie blasted the intensity up as she turned on the other. My body thrashed against the restraints, bucking up into Emma as my juices flowed freely.

"Hehe, oops. Think I turned it up too high. What is that? Seven now?" Angie giggled as she turned the toy back down, leaving both of them on low.

Emma smiled, reaching up to grab my tits. I groaned as she held tight and started to fuck herself faster and harder. Every downward thrust pressed into my throbbing clit. Angie clicked the toy up one notch as Emma threw her head back.

"Ohhh god! I'm cumming!"

She rode through her climax, then looked at Angie who was openly masturbating, then at me. My eyes pleaded with her to stop. She continued to grind and gyrate her hips.

"One more... Angie, turn it all the way up when I'm getting close this time."

Emma once again began impaling herself onto the slick member. Angie turned the toy up immediately, tossing both her phone and the remote aside to finish herself. I did my best to thrust up into Emma, tears streaming down my face as she came after I had another two times. Angie's own orgasm hit right behind ours while Emma was enjoying the final waves. When she looked down and saw me sobbing, she quickly grabbed the remotes turning off all vibrations. She hoisted herself off of me to sit next to me and wipe my tears.

1...456789