All Comments on 'Saving the Doctor Pt. 06'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forget the doctor, time for the readers to save themselves from this yarn ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just when I thought Jon couldn’t get any worse. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am enjoying this story but want to shake Jon to get him to think straight. It's a little like a good soap. Thanks for your hard work and sharing.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

The hate-fuck with Elaina was hot, but to be honest I feel worried for Jon. Keep the thrills coming.

Also, where did Beth go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our protagonist is getting less likeable with each chapter. It's getting difficult to root for him. Still very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapters Five and Six went sideways for me. I felt in Five it Jumped the Shark, with Elaina's attack on Jon. Her character seemed to morph from the bitchy, control obsessed yet professional into severe, uncontrolled anger and ED territory and that's hard to believe. Keeping Elaina the controlling and manipulative "MD/specilaist" who uses Jon's guilt as well as sex drive to get her way was more believable.

Further, Jon, simply taking the beating, without responding and reacting, was not believable either. Worse, having him so incapable to reacting to the threat, undoes much of his likeability as a character, the same guy that entered, passed medical school, manages those stresses can't defend himself, please. Then, passive Jon, slugs Brent after he slaps Carley?

Your first Four Chapters the characters and the story line are superb, Five/Six are well written, the Brent suicide is a good twist as his the scene where Eliana camps out on Jon's doorstep in the snow, but the characters of Jon and Eliana seem to have become more caricatures and less real.

I will keep reading, but this now is more like a soap opera and less like a believable longer term story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did like this story but Jon is just too wimpy now. Sorry a hot guy doctor who just caves for sex with a woman who gave him a concussion and then stabs him? Her pussy can’t be that good. And he has woken throwing themselves at him yet he goes back to the abuser? I used to wait for updates in this story not anymore just to unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give it up. She is psycho, he doesn't deserve a license to practice golf much less medicine, and who thinks with his dick while being attacked by a psycho. I can't read anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like Carly so I liked the ending. Probably won't last though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I started loosing it in the last chapter. As someone who has been in an abusive relationship, I get his reaction to the violence. It was a little overplayed, but understandable. Everyone in this story is a mandatory reporter. Doesn't someone care enough to stop this crazy train? It seems they cared more about a homophobic name calling than assault when Brent hit Carly. Where are the police? This is soap opera crazy now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES