All Comments on 'Schools and the Second Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
drycreeksdrycreeksover 4 years ago
Late nite - early morning

Well i have figured out when ur chapters hit my phone. So here it is 0300 im finished and it was well worth the late hrs. Thanks again for great reading n entertainment.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Once again, great story!

Great plot, I can't ever see this ending until the swamp is drained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Christmas gift

Enjoyed the twists and I agree that there have been false flag events. Even those that were not were used by the media to promote gun control. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellence, Numbers

I appreciate and enjoy your stories. Thank you!

In considering numbers: even with the businesses, just 100,000 people (adults & children) to support all of the government employees & facilities of the stories does leave me wondering "how could that be"?

Voted 5 Stars, of course.

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

I only wonder if the Wifewatchman will have time to give us a New Year's gift too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just curious

Just wondering about your Robert Kalsu character. Is it just a coincidence or are you familar with the actual Bob Kalsu? Bob was an AllState football player in highschool and then an Alll American offensive lineman at the Univ of Oklahoma. After college he served his country and was killed in Vietnam in 1970. He is also the only NFL player who was killed in Vietnam.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Thanks for all the kind comments. I wondered how well this story would be received when I first thought of it, and was pleasantly surprised how well it was accepted.

Anon/Numbers: 100,000 is a lot of people(!). What with taxes of businesses as well as sales taxes and homeowners, that can add up to a lot of money. Also, most counties and municipalities get State and Federal funding for things like armor for Police, etc.

Anon/Bravo: I'm working on the next story now. Don't know if it'll be out by New Years, but hopefully pretty soon.

Anon/curious: good catch! Yes, the character is named in honor of Bob Kalsu, who (as you said) died in Viet Nam. Another of the characters is named after Pat Tillman, using his first and middle names.

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 4 years ago
Wonderful story to make it through Christmas

After all the Christmas clean-up the whole story was a great relaxer along with a beverage I forgot to drink until the end ... never thought a scotch could last that many hours. Hoping you have a wonderful New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Armed Israeli teachers

Love the stories! Few Israeli teachers today are armed. Police officers, Border Police officers or IDF soldiers are assigned to protect most schools. They learned what I did as a DARE officer, that wearing a gun around young children is not a wise choice.

Retired cop, volunteer appointment, Israeli Border Police.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 4 years ago
Good read

I thank you for highlighting the crazy gun control crowd. They have no facts to back them up. I wrote a few people in the state where I lived and at least they now allow schools to have armed personnel if the school board approves it. This helps private schools as well as public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Elmer Fudds

Need a Bugs Bunny to get out there and outlaw assault rifles.

USA gun laws are insane. Nice to bring this debate to the fore. The 2nd doesn't entitle everyone to run around with automatic weapons.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, "A Death In The Family", has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another excellent story. I get carried away in these and just love the machinations you weave. 5 ⛤

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****One of the best series so far. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES