Sea Cruise Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Peter, I couldn't help but think how he was going to react seeing his wife up close & personal being fucked by someone else after the euphoria had worn off from Elaine sucking his cock.

"My God Janice. I never have thought you could, or would, take two cocks at the same time. I've got a lot better appreciation of you...and your talents. Wow!"

Then he began stroking his dick as he watched with a glazed look in his eyes.

No doubt from Peter's remark and reaction, things would be a lot different between them. And in a good way.

Walter suddenly informed Janice and Ron he was going to cum. At that point Ron eased up and all but stopped pounding away in Janice's pussy. Janice then began sucking Walter's cock like crazy and as she did he let out a series of loud groans as he shot one cum stream after another in rapid succession in her mouth. So much so, and so fast, there was no way Janice could take it all and swallow it. At least half his load oozed out the corners of her mouth and down on her chin. But since Walter's cum is very thick and creamy it didn't go any further. What leaked out stayed on her chin.

Walter gently humped Janice's face until fully drained. Once he was his cock began to shrink and eventually slipped from between her lips. After which he bent over to kiss her and also to lick her clean of his creamy white semen.

When done, Janice informed Ron to begin fucking her again, and quickly, as she was about to orgasm. Which Ron proceeded to do. No sooner than he did, Janice cummed.

Pretty intensely too as she bucked backwards against Ron like a rabbit in heat. All while gasping loudly for air in between loud screams. Accompanying her orgasm was a huge gush of pussy juice which sprayed out of her cunt around Ron's cock and all over him. At that point Ron plowed deep into Janice as he could and ejaculated.

As is the norm for Ron, it was a big one. And if it was anywhere near as big as the cumloads he dumped in my pussy and ass he most likely flooded Janice's vagina.

Between the two of them I thought they would never stop cumming. Finally they did and Ron slowly eased his still mostly hard cock from Janice's cunt. When it plopped out it was followed by his cumload. It was such a big load it didn't ooze out, it flowed out in a continuous stream down her pussy lips onto the carpet.

My first thought while watching was things couldn't have turned out better as far as it not turning into a disaster. Just the opposite. So far so good for all concerned. Second thought was the night was still young and just getting started.

To be continued...

12