Second Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al was what every boy was trying to become. He had a solid physique and a confident bearing. He wore these tiny swim suits that showed off his package and there was no doubt that he knew how to use it. He flirted with the girls, always treated them with respect but they knew he could easily pick any one of them up, hold them in place by their ass, pull out his cock, pull their swim suit aside and insert his cock in their pussy and walk around like that fucking them. And they were secretly wishing he would.

After two games I took one of the guys out of the game with me -- one of the cute ones wearing a thong. "Let's go for a walk," was all I said. We didn't get very far before I said, "You won't mind if I pull my tits out of my bra, will you?" Of course he didn't. I had him put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his. Soon our hands were creeping downwards. People were looking at us and noticing us. There were not very many couples dressed as we were.

"I like your suit," I said.

"Thank you. I like yours, too," he replied.

"Let's switch bottoms," I said.

"Huh?" he replied.

"Let's go into the water, take off our bottoms, and then you put on mine and I'll put on yours. Then we'll come out of the water and everybody who notices us will know that we got naked in the water with one another. It'll be sexy."

We moved down into the water, removed our bottoms and exchanged them. I helped him adjust my suit to his junk and he helped me fit into his suit. We came up out of the water and headed back. As we passed the volleyball game one of the guys called out, "Hey, where are ya going?"

I responded, "We're going up to my room to fuck."

A number of guys called out, "Lucky fucker," and there were other comments, hoots and hollers. I put on my cover up as we approached the lobby, although I did not put my tits in my bra.

When we got up to the room there was a sign on the door: do not disturb. Al and I had talked about this that if he or I were to bring someone back to the room, we'd put that sign out. That was not to keep the other one of us out, but just to forewarn the one entering the room that somebody was already in there and probably fucking already.

These Spring Breakers were used to fucking with somebody else in the room and in the next bed. Indeed some of the living arrangements that they had were such that more than one couple might be fucking in the same bed at the same time.

As it was, Al was nude, sitting on a chair on the balcony and his girlfriend was sitting naked on his lap. They were kissing and playing with one another and seemed to be in no hurry to get the deed done.

Chuck, (that was the name of the guy I was with) on the other hand, was eager to take me to bed and bury his cock in me. I had to work to convince him that I should spend a little time lubing up his cock with my mouth before he entered me. We had plenty of condoms in the room and I always had condoms in my purse, so after he was properly attired we fucked. He pounded me hard missionary position at first, and because this was the first guy that I had ever picked up, because I was fucking strange cock in my married pussy, because my husband was right there to see me doing the nasty and because I was playing with my clit, I came with him. He came out of me and lay next to me. I moved down, took off the condom and started cleaning his cock.

Soon he was hard again. We put on another condom and I sat on him cowgirl. My bra was still on with my tits out. I bounced up and down on his cock. Soon his hands were playing with my tits. I took off my bra and leaned back so he had a great view of me from where his cock was entering my pussy to my huge tits on my chest rocking to his upward thrusts. Then I moved to my hands and knees and he fucked me like I was a bitch in heat. I started talking to him: "Am I your bitch, Chuck?" . . . "Do you like me being your dirty bitch? -- your dirty fucking bitch?" . . . "Fuck this bitch, Baby." . . . "You gonna call me Bitch from now on?" . . . "I love being your bitch." . . . "You have a nice fucking cock for your bitch." . . . "Shoot your load, Baby." . . . "Shoot your load up your hot fucking bitch cum dumpster slut, Chuck!" And he came again. My own vision of myself as being this totally wanton sexy bitch cum slut was enough to drive myself into orgasm as well. It was not until some time later that I realized that Al and his girlfriend had stopped what they were doing to watch our live porno sex show.

Chuck and I took a shower and Chuck left. I sat on a towel naked in a recliner and watched the sex show in front of me. Al played that girl like a Stradivarius. He took his time and stimulated just about every erogenous area in her body. He nursed at her tits, played with them and ate her pussy until she was flowing lubricant from her pussy. He played with her G-spot with his fingers until she came, and when she was desperate for his cock to enter her, he entered her gently, yet with the confidence of knowing that she was ready for this and needed it with all her being. He would bring her to orgasm, let her enjoy it, then would change positions with her and bring her to orgasm again. I wasn't counting, but he must have taken her through five or six positions and their accompanying orgasm before he finally came. And when he did, he pulled out of her, placed her on her back, pulled off the rubber and sprayed his cum on her tits.

As they came down from their orgasmic high, they played at licking the cum off her tits. She could reach some of the cum with her own tongue. But other cum Al would lick up and then bring it to her mouth and hold some of it at the tip of his tongue and touch it to the tip of her tongue. Sometimes he would tease her by swallowing his own cum and sometimes they would snowball it.

When they were finally all done playing, they went into the shower. They came out toweling each other off. Al put on MY g- string pantie, gave me a wink, and offered to walk her to wherever she wanted to go. They had to put on a cover up, but I went to the balcony and sure enough, as soon as they were out of the hotel lobby the cover ups were off and Al's arm was behind her body and caressing her ass as they walked off into the distance.

"Shit!" I said to myself. "Al is hot! He really knows what he's doing."

While I sat there naked, Greg and Dory came in. They had been invited to a party and consumed a few drinks but were not wasted. Greg reported that someone identified him because of his thong swimwear as being with, "that MILF with the big fake tits." And he reported to them that I was one hot piece of ass, and added, "If you ever get a chance at her, you won't be disappointed."

Tonight we were going to go out to a different restaurant and to a different dance club, from the ones we were at the night before, but basically do the dinner and dancing thing again. We also had decided that tonight each of us girls was going to have our chance of being double penetrated. Greg would take our ass because of that big, beautiful mushroom head on his cock. Al would take our pussy, and the girl who was not being penetrated would offer her pussy to the mouth of the girls who was being fucked.

Dinner was a great opportunity to show off as well as eat some great food. Dancing was as sexy and stimulating as it was the night before, and our time together in double penetration was even more fun than it sounds.

I will not recount the rest of the week in as much detail. We would get up late, eat brunch at a buffet, lay out to work on our tans, Dory and I going topless, then walk around showing off and looking for potential lovers. A couple of times I did capture a guy's interest and we made arrangements to meet later in the day. We would eat a late lunch and return to our room.

After resting, I would change into a very revealing bra and pantie set. The bra I would wear to support my enhanced tits and the pantie was always a g-string with a very small triangle attempting to cover my pussy. We would then go down to the beach again, which day by day became more and more crowded and I would look for a young stud to fuck me. In my morning walks and during the afternoon walks of previous days I would always let the guys who were interested in me know that if they wanted a chance at fucking me, they would have to ditch the board shorts and wear thong swimwear. As the days progressed I was happy to see more and more guys wearing thongs. They were still very much in the minority. But every time I would look around, I would usually be able to spot one guy in a thong.

Evidently the word had gotten out that if a guy wanted to stand a chance with me he had better be wearing a thong. A number of guys would come up to me and flirt with me. None of them would be in board shorts. Once I knew who it was I wanted to fuck, I'd ask him if it was okay with him if I took my tits out of my bra. No one ever said, "No." We would show off as we wandered around the beach, becoming more and more intimate -- kissing, hugging, caressing and fondling one another. Eventually I would invite him up to our room where we would fuck in semi-privacy.

Sometimes Al was there with a girl. Sometimes Al was there with Dory. Sometimes Greg was there with another girl or with Dory. Sometimes my lover and I had the whole room to ourselves. The sex was good. The guys were always enthusiastic. Some of them had the desire and skills to pleasure a woman. They all came relatively quickly. Sex with all of them was fun. Probably what made it so fun was that each fuck reaffirmed that I was, indeed, a hot and desirable woman -- the woman I wanted to be -- the woman Al wanted me to be. We were living our fantasy.

There were several things that made these couplings especially exciting for me. For starters, I was the initiator. I chose who I wanted to be with and I seduced him. Then, I seduced him with my body, by being totally hot, by being the type of woman that made a man want to fuck her. Once I had selected my partner, I continued to act sexy. I pushed the envelope. I showed off my tits. I wore a pantie instead of a swimwear bottom. I got handsy with my lover and wanted his hands on me. I engaged in all kinds of public displays of affection. My excitement was enhanced by the fact that this was not with my husband, but that both my husband and I wanted this.

I would be fucking strange cock. I would be tasting forbidden fruit. And I was doing it boldly. My husband, my daughter, my daughter's boyfriend all knew for sure. Many others would guess it because I took many lovers and was very open about it. I insisted in being seen on the beach with my lover engaged in what was obviously public foreplay. Breakers seeing us on the beach, knew that very shortly we would be fucking. Being so naughty just made the sex hotter. And if someone else was in the room, that was even better. I loved being watched.

Al and I tried to stay close enough to one another that we could at least catch a glimpse of one another from time to time. I could tell when Al was a little uncertain about a guy I seemed to be interested in. He'd stick closer to me. And he tried to be in the room when I would be there with my lover, Some times he was in the room already when I arrived with my lover, sometimes he and his girlfriend arrived shortly after we did. He enjoyed the sex show I put on for him and I enjoyed the sex show he put on for me.

I would be with a lover in the afternoon. There would be a little time to rest up and to eat and then get dressed in extremely revealing club wear and go dancing in one of the crowded clubs. There would be hands all over me and men (and a few women/girls) grinding up against me. I wore no panties and would find myself riding a finger during slow dances and dirty dancing the fast ones. Before people were getting too drunk I would pick out and seduce my second (sometimes third) lover of the day. Al kept watch over me. If my lover wanted to take me to his place, which was always not a private dwelling but the place where he and his friends were all staying for the break, Al would follow along with a girl and would crash the party because no one really cared who was there.

More often than not I would invite the guy to my room. I'd let Al know and he'd leave us alone for a little while before coming into the room with a girl that was really hot for him and wanted to fuck. Then they would use the other bed. Dory and Greg usually stayed out and partied with the Breakers. When I entered the room with my lover I would go to the bed that Al and I slept in the first night we were there. It added to the naughtiness in that I thought of that bed as being my marital bed.

While no two days were ever completely the same but were variations on what I have just described, there were two more outstanding exceptions. One afternoon as I was prowling the beach looking for lovers, I let it be known that I was looking for a gangbang. Just before I went out on the beach I cleaned out my ass and lubed it up. Then I put in a jeweled butt plug. When I found my first lover, I told him I was looking for a gangbang. He was into the idea, and I kept on seducing guys until I had five of them ready to bang me and I took them to my room.

Actually, it looked like I had six, because one of the guys I had picked up was Al, who wanted to be there for my own safety. Once we got going I had one cock in my mouth and one in my pussy at all times and they all participated in making me airtight. I don't think all of them came in each of my three holes, but I'm not sure. By the time that was done, I was all fucked out. While I did go dancing that evening, I didn't bring anyone home to fuck.

The other more out of the ordinary experience didn't happen until Friday. It started already in the morning as we were laying out. A well built black man walked in front of us, wearing a thong swimsuit. The man was a little older than the average Breaker -- about our age. He immediately caught my attention because once in a while Al and I have had interracial fantasies. I also liked to masturbate to oiled up interracial bodybuilders.

When he passed us by, I thought he looked me over with interest, but on the other hand, he kept on moving down the beach. I looked over to Al. "I want to turn another fantasy into reality," I said.

"Go for it," was his reply.

I got up and walked after the man. I carried a beach towel with me. He stopped and put down his beach blanket. There was a little bit of a breeze and he was having a little trouble with the blanket. I came up to him and said, "Can I help you?"

Of course, I could, and once we got the blanket in place and I saw it was big enough I asked, "May I join you?"

He said, "That would make my day," and I sat next to him.

"I like your swimsuit," I said. "Not very many guys are bold enough to wear thongs, but I really like a well built man in a thong and you fit that description perfectly."

"Thank you," he said. "I like your suit as well, what little of it there is to like." I was still in my morning tanning attire which always consisted of a micro bikini.

"Thank you," I said in return. "Would you mind if I took off my top?"

"Of course not," he said, "but aren't you afraid those puppies will burn?" When I took the top off he could see that I had been tanning topless all week.

I handed him a bottle of tanning lotion and said, "If you would be so kind as to put this stuff on me, I'm sure I won't burn at all."

He took the bottle from me and oiled up my entire front, paying special attention to my tits, and to my major labia, a good part of which were uncovered by my micro bottom.

After thanking him, I told him that I had a fantasy I would like to fulfill and that he might be able to make that happen.

"I'm listening," he said.

I went on to tell him that I had a fantasy of meeting up with a black man on a beach. He would be wearing a tiny men's white g-string on his black body. I would be wearing the bottom to a black micro bikini on my white body. We would spend a lot of time showing off together, kissing and fondling one another until we could not stand it, and then we would go and fuck. Then I asked, "What do you think of my fantasy?"

"And you want me to help make that fantasy into a reality?" he asked incredulously.

"That's what I'm saying," I said.

"You're on." he said as he rolled over and kissed me. We kissed and played with each other's bodies without getting to the good parts, yet.

After a while, I said, "I know of a little shop not too far away that sells swimwear where we might get the black and white suits. Can we go? My treat. I'll buy if you'll wear."

"Fair enough," he said. My purse was a fairly large shoulder bag with long straps. I stood up, put my top back on and grabbed my purse. I extended my hand to him. He stood up. We mashed against one another and kissed. When the kiss broke off we walked hand in hand down the beach giving everybody on the crowded beach a good look at this scantily clad interracial couple. His arm was around my back and his hand on my ass. My arm was around his back and my hand was on his ass. We got to the boardwalk and I stopped. I pulled a pair of wedge sandals out of my purse and put them on. I mashed myself into his body full frontal and kissed him again. It was very sexy kissing him. It was very sexy for me to have a black lover.

We walked to the bikini shop and looked around. We found pretty much what I was looking for. There was a men's string thong with an adjustable pouch on it. The strings were black but the pouch was white. Then there was a woman's display suit. It consisted mostly of black quarter inch elastic straps. The only concession it made to having a top is that the straps on top connected two small triangles that were made of straps and that surrounded the nipples of the wearer. The bottom was very low cut. In the middle of the bottom there was a ring where the strap that went over the right hip and the strap that went over the left hip were joined. Then there was one more strap that went down between the legs. If I put the suit on right and I was excited, my clit would peek out of that central ring. The clerk suggested that my boyfriend lick my clit before I put the bottom on.

He did and my clitty poked out of the ring. We wore our new suits out of the store and I put our old suits in my purse. We now walked around the beach looking obscene. He had adjusted the pouch on his suit so that it only covered his cock and his balls. Our hands were all over one another. We'd stop to kiss at the smallest provocation. When we heard music coming from a radio or CD player on the beach we would head to it and start dancing -- dirty dancing -- very dirty dancing. Everybody who saw us knew we were lovers. Everybody who saw us knew we were going to fuck.

We looked so hot together that we made other couples horny just by looking at us and watching us. We had stopped at a food cart up on the boardwalk to get something light to eat. I wanted to time our staying on the beach so that I had a reasonable expectation that when I took him up to our hotel room nobody would be there -- or at least there would be a free bed.

Little did I know -- but this is just what a wonderful guy he is -- Al made sure that he, Dory and Greg would be out of there by the usual time, and he told Greg and Dory to try and leave the room free for me and my new lover. On the other hand, Al waited up in the room watching for T.R. and me to enter the hotel. He had a camera set up and trained on the marital bed. He started it to record video and left the room, taking the stairs down so as not to run into us.

When T.R. (he said that's what his friends called him) and I finally headed up to the room, we were just as completely horny as my fantasy said we would be. We had gathered up the rest of our things from the beach. When we arrived at the room we took a shower together so that we would be squeaky clean and be able to explore every inch of our lover with our mouth and our tongue. We explored each other's bodies, finding and stimulating all our erogenous zones. He loved my body and my big fake tits. I'll admit that I shook and bounced those tits a little more for him than I had for anybody else up to this point without wearing a bra.